Living the dream - fun suggestions

Chubbybo

I’m living the dream:  my girlfriend has embraced feederism and is getting fatter for me.  Everything’s great!  
The only “problem” is,  we have sex so often that I feel like I am rehashing the same old lines when I try to fat chat with her!  

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or fun fat fantasies that I could tease my feedee with?  
if that makes any sense 

This very much depends on the personal details of your life, so you'll forgive me for not knowing them 😁

You can make allusions to past events ("remember having trouble fitting in that chair" etc.). You have to scan your and her mind for triggers very meticulously and then get creative. Common themes include nurturing the partner (you nurturing her or her nurturing you), being dominated / humiliated (her being bigger etc.), defying taboos that have been placed on you during your upbringing (overeating, getting fat, lazy, strong, muscular, smoking, …).

Now, all this is what constitutes a feeder's / feedee's psychological profile. If she "embraced feederism" ( = doesn't have the fetish), she might not respond to any of the abovementioned.

When I was with my ex that gained significantly (almost 200 pounds) the best sex we had in my opinion was after I'd get her nice and full. I'd take her out to dinner and she'd stuff herself silly. She'd unbutton her pants when she sat back down in the car to let her stuffed belly out to digest and settle down a bit. On the way home she'd rub it and sometimes grab my hand and make me rub it. She'd say things like "I can't believe how fat I've gotten for you" or "I've gotten so fat I can't get my belly into these jeans.

When we got home it was pretty much guaranteed sex was going to follow. Sometimes I made her step on the scale before I'd have sex with her. I'd read the numbers off to her since she couldn't see past her belly, then I'd rub her swollen gut or slap her huge ass and tell her what a good job shed done getting fatter for me. We had discussions about goals, like by next week I want you 5 pounds heavier or whatever. 

Two of our favorites were: her lay down off the edge of the bed, I'd hold her legs up, and then she'd grab her stomach and lift it up so I could get inside her more easily. I used to tell her that no matter how fat she got I'd find a way to satisfy her. She was always horny as heck, and so was I, so this was a regular thing.

Our other favorite was her on top, I'd grab her belly and start making comments about how big it was, then ask her what all was in there. She'd start listing off all the things she'd eaten that day, which was always a good way to get me excited, as if having a 380lb woman riding me wasn't enough...

Another one that we experimented with was getting her aroused and then making her finish a certain amount of food before I'd get her off, have sex with her.  I once had her stuff herself with tiramisu after a big dinner. She made it about halfway through a brick of that stuff laying naked on the couch while I rubbed and teased her lady parts. When she looked like she was about to be sick from stuffing her face I had her waddle back to our bedroom and we had some awesome sex. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks you everyone for your input,  I definitely took a few things on board ..  our fat chat is very free-flowing and organic now,  and a fair bit more intense then I expected!  
She's definitely on board with this whole gaining thing and is starting to get her head around the culture of it all.

UPDATE
She has gained 5 kilos/11 pounds since mid February!  I can't provide photo's sorry people,  at least not until I get explicit consent ..  i'm sure you understand. 
She is obviously softer and more grabbable,  and people are apparently starting to comment on it:  Apparently mostly positive!  She doesn't seem to care what people say though,  which is fantastic.  
Her measurements:
B:37 (+5) W:32(+3) H:38(+6) 

^^  Does anyone know what fat distribution that would suggest?  I'm unsure

The other exciting thing?  As of this week she wants me to gain weight,  so I guess we're mutual gaining now 😳 which is an unexpected but very exciting development if i'm honest.
I feel very lucky!  Just goes to show,  having this kink really isn't as bad as some of you might think ahaha. 
Any questions..    let me know!

ANOTHER QUESTION
Honestly,  I would love some food tips:  I especially, really struggle to eat enough calories and we really wanna kick this mutual gaining thing into gear. 
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so apparently she's gone from a B cup to D,  almost DD !  Hopefully this continues as she continues to get fatter.. 

She's also taken a very active interest in me gaining weight,  to the point in which she is now grabbing at my stomach and feeding me 🤭 I'm liking it if i'm honest ..  having our bellies rub together whilst we're being intimate is quite sexy! 

• 5 weeks later...

We’ve started going to the gym,  because we love big booty and we’re trying to fuel that. 
She looks so chubby! It’s really sexy,  walking around the gym with an obvious belly,  She’s a confident girl and I like it.  
We’ve both lately noticed that my belly is starting to show through my shirts,  which she really likes ahaha 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chubby encourager

I'd love to see a before so we can see how much fatter you both get! And you have to keep us updated!

• 2 weeks later...