Tiaras to Tootsie Rolls

polarisdreamer

BBW,  Stuffing, Weight Gain, Stuckage, Expansion. A cheerleader with a rotten attitude and a superiority complex is supernaturally taught a lesson by a mysterious young woman. Also includes supernatural weight switching, schadenfreude.

Tiaras to Tootsie Rolls

By polarisdreamer

Act 1- Cheer full

“You got pulled over again?! You need to be more careful!” Natalie scolded her foolhardy friend over the phone.

“Whatever! The policeman didn’t even give me a ticket!” Addison scoffed, paying little attention to her friend’s worries.

“What?! Did you cry your way out of it or something?” Natalie questioned, as she remembered an instance during her own life that she had sobbed her way out of receiving a speeding ticket.

“I didn’t even have to! I guess speeding isn’t a crime if you look drop dead gorgeous! Hahaha!” Addison laughed, while she remembered how distracted the police officer had been with her body. She had quickly straightened her lovely short blonde hair and arched her back to make her already generous c-cup cleavage pop to attention. The poor guy could barely stutter the warning he gave her before returning to his car to contemplate the good fortune he had to look upon the goddess Addison believed herself to be.

“Still. You shouldn’t drive so fast.” Natalie reminded her.

“Excuse me! I have places to be and I’m not going to drive like a grandma!” Addison sneered, as she looked both ways before running a stop sign on the empty summer campus.

“What’s that sound? Are you driving right now?!” Natalie muttered.

“I’m going to the gym. I gotta stay in sexy shape for cheerleading preseason on Monday!” Addison reminded her, as she noticed the gym parking lot in the distance.

“I thought you were living on campus this summer? Why aren’t you walking?” Natalie asked.

“Please. I don’t want to get all gross and sweaty before I get to the gym! You know there are other people on campus, right?” Addison explained, switching the hand she was holding her phone with.

“I don’t even know why I asked. How is the internship?” Natalie sighed. She realized complaining about her friend’s driving was going to get her nowhere.

“Over! I’ve got nothing to do until preseason!” Addison giggled, as she found a spot right near the main door of the gym. The parking lot was pretty empty so Addison had plenty of spaces to choose from.

“Staying in shape?” Natalie inquired.

“I’m always in shape!” Addison burst taking pride in her naturally appealing body, fast metabolism, and athletic gifts.

“Excited to see Benny?” Natalie asked hoping to finish up the conversation so she could haul her own body over to her hometown’s gym.

“Yesss! I miss my quarterback! He’s been texting me nonstop! Just think, if I make cheer captain this year then we’ll be like a couple from a movie or something! Haha!” Addison gushed at her own good fortune.

“Well, I can’t wait to see you! I’ll catch you at cheer practice on Monday!” Natalie enthusiastically responded.

“Love you too pretty lady! Buh-bye!” Addison grinned, as she hung up her cell phone threw it in her purse and opened the door of her yellow 1972 corvette stingray. Addison’s father was a car fanatic and spent most of his leisure time working on fixing up old luxury cars. Addison never really paid his hobby any interest until her friends started getting cars in high school. After much insistence, Addison convinced her father to paint his prized, red stingray, yellow and give it to her as her first car. Addison quickly fell in love with the powerful vehicle. Her father was content that he made his only child so happy.

Addison felt the summer heat as her luscious lean legs swung out of the car. She was wearing a revealing and stylish pair of light green running shorts that had some pretty black strips on the sides. The shorts contained her athletic butt and glimmered in the sunlight as Addison maneuvered her hourglass frame completely free of her shiny car. Stretching slightly, Addison adjusted her short white athletic tank top. It revealed her toned and sexy midriff and also drew attention to her generous breasts. Her blonde hair fell about to her shoulders and fluttered in the warm summer breeze. At 5’8 and 126lbs, Addison was everything society deemed attractive, and she loved to let people behold her perfection. It was one of the major reasons why she became a cheerleader.

As she entered the sparsely populated school gym, even her walk served to show off her impressive physique. Addison loved when the boys wearing muscle shirts would pause from their workout bench pressing to take a gander at her. For their trouble Addison swayed her hips side to side with each step so her perfectly toned bubble butt would shake in just the right way. Even the girls on the treadmills and the ones on the mats would stop to look at Addison’s ripe perfection. Whether by envy, jealousy, appreciation, or infatuation, even their stares filled Addison with glee. To be noticed by all and worshiped by most was enough to make Addison smile ear to ear on even her worst day.

After strolling over to a treadmill away from the few other girls occupying her part of the gym, Addison got on and set the speed to something manageable and listened to some music while she began her jog. After about ten minutes Addison had broken a sweat and her flawless skin glimmered while another girl approached. Addison heard her step onto the treadmill next to her. After a quick glance she observed a frumpy girl begin to gallop on the treadmill. The loud steps were quite distracting, and Addison couldn’t seem to tune it out with her music. To make it worse when she shot this stranger an annoyed glare the girl had the nerve to speak to her.

“Hello. I’m Aria.” Aria smiled. She was pretty short, maybe about 5 feet tall. Her lack of height certainly didn’t help with her weight problem. The girl’s body appeared plump around her bulging middle and thick around her fat butt. Her olive skin seemed puffy around her face. She had all the signs of a slob.

“Umm. Hi.” Addison replied dismissively. She hoped to ignore this pip-squeak until she left.

“Lovely day, huh?” Aria smiled, as Addison turned up the volume of her music.

“Yeah, I guess.” Addison muttered far too loud.

“You know I see you come in her pretty often and all you ever do is jump on the treadmill for twenty minutes. If you worked in some other exercises I think you’d notice an improvement in your conditioning.” Aria explained, while Addison lowered her music and gave Aria a look of disgust.

“Umm. I don’t remember asking your opinion.” Addison snobbishly punctuated with a flip of her hair over her shoulder.

“Sorry, I was just..” Aria stuttered, as Addison lost patience for this gross loser.

“And what would you know about it anyway meatball?” Addison teased, as her vain side began to take over.

“Excuse me?” Aria weakly replied, hoping that she was hearing things. She stopped her treadmill as Addison did and the two stepped off to look at each other face to face. Addison towered over her porky peer and grinned. She couldn’t help, but feel superior to this wanna-be.

“You heard me chubs! Take a look at me and then take a look at you. I’m thin, sexy, and beautiful and you’re a short, fat meatball! What makes you think you can give me advice on how I exercise?!” Addison barked, placing her hands on her hips and shaking her head disapprovingly as she eyed Aria’s body up and down.

“I.. I..” Aria stuttered, while she put her head down in defeat.

“I thought so. Talk to me when you lose 40 pounds.” Addison spat, as she punctuated her argument with a firm poke to Aria’s fat belly. “Gross.”

Aria didn’t say a word in response. She just turned and walked away with her hand covering her face. Addison thought she might have made the girl cry, but the thought didn’t bother her one bit. Maybe the girl would thank her one day for the wake-up call. Someone couldn’t be that short and fat and actually expect to be happy.

Just to spite Aria’s observations Addison more than doubled her daily run and lasted a full 40 minutes on the treadmill. Addison was proud of her efforts, but completely exhausted. Most of the people in the gym who were watching her had left and, as they left, her motivation waned. She couldn’t help it. She was always more motivated in front of a crowd. Not wanting to ruin the seat of her car with sweat, Addison grabbed her sports bag and headed over to the girls locker room to dry off and change her clothes.

After drying off with a towel Addison adorned herself in a pair of pink sweatpants and a fresh white tank top. Sure, it wasn’t glamorous, but the only thing Addison had left on her agenda today was to relax. She already moved into her new room on campus two days before Natalie would arrive to be her roommate. However, just as Addison was about ready to leave, she heard a noise from the back of the locker room. She realized it must have been the back door, but the noise still made her jump.

“Who’s there?” Addison called out.

“I’m sorry am I too fat to get changed in the same locker room as you?” Aria grunted, as the hefty girl turned the corner and walked up behind Addison. She seemed pretty annoyed.

“No, you’re allowed. Just don’t get changed right in front of me. Nobody wants to see that. Haha!” Addison laughed, as she turned around and got a look of the chubby girl blushing.

“Ugh! How would you know?!” Aria cringed with anger.

“Trust me guy’s don’t like the way you look.” Addison snobbishly chattered.

“Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!” Aria argued, as she crossed her arms over her mushy breasts and tensed her shoulders. She looked like she could cry again, how cute.

“Said every fat girl ever, hahaha!” Addison laughed. She couldn’t help but smile.

“Stop laughing!” Aria demanded.

“I’m sorry you’re just very funny! What’s your name again?” Addison sighed, as she tried for the first time to contain herself.

“It’s Aria.” Aria collectedly replied.

“Aria doesn’t sound like a fat girl name? Weird. Hahaha!” Addison joked, as she pinched Aria’s belly fat and laughed.

“That’s it! I was giving you a chance to apologize!” Aria yelled sounding furious.

“Come at me meatball! What is a shrimp like you going to do, huh?” Addison egged Aria on, only for the short chubby girl to shove Addison backward. Caught off guard, Addison stumbled backward into her open locker. Her lean body fit right through the tiny locker and she slid against the back of it to land on her prized butt. “Hey! *Oophht!* Oww! What’s your problem are you crazy?!”

“No. Not crazy.” Aria calmly muttered in a creepy tone as she walked closer while Addison sat awkwardly in the bottom of the locker. With her legs tangled in front of her and her arms still aligned with her back from trying to break her fall, Addison was in no position to defend herself. Aria bent over with a smile and firmly poked Addison’s exposed belly button with her index finger. Immediately Addison felt a strange paralysis overcome her. She felt warm yet frozen in place.

“Ugh! I can’t move?! What are you doing to me?” Addison gasped, as it seemed the only thing she could move was her mouth. As Addison sat awkwardly frozen, Aria leaned her face closer to Addison’s while keeping her finger firmly touching Addison’s belly button.

“If I am making skin contact with someone I can transfer their weight onto my frame or I can transfer my weight onto their frame. You see I’m like Robin Hood. I steal fat from the women who deserve to lose it and I give it to the women who deserve to gain it.” Aria evilly smiled, while she shook her big belly roll with her free hand and then pointed at Addison.

“You are such a loon!” Addison burst, as part of her felt serious fear mixed in with disbelief.

“Am I? Watch this.” Aria grinned, while Addison felt another strange sensation filling her. It felt like she was being stuffed full like a turkey only to have the pressure building up within her gut subside only to be replaced with a much different feeling.

“Ahh.. Uggh!” Addison half moaned, as Aria’s prolonged touch to her belly was causing her some strange sexual gratification.

“Enjoy it while it lasts.” Aria smirked, as her eyes went to Addison’s middle. Addison followed the strange girl’s gaze only to be bewildered by what she was seeing. Her trim stomach was looking… pudgy?!

“My stomach! Ahh! It’s inflating like a balloon!” Addison shrieked. She could only watch in horror with each passing pleasure-filled moment, as her belly continued to enlarge firmly with fat. “Ugh! Stopp!”

“Not done inflating you with luscious fat my dear sweet Addison! And, what’s this?! It appears I’m losing those 40 pounds you teased me about! Ha!” Aria laughed, as Addison lifted her gaze and watched in horror as Aria’s once grossly chubby frame now appeared to be leaning out about the same pace as Addison’s body was plumping up.

“Uhh.. Uuhhh.. Uhh!!” Addison moaned aggressively, as her body tingled with pleasure. Just as Addison was reaching what felt like a climax, Aria released her finger from Addison’s belly button.

As Addison began to catch her breath, she couldn’t process how her body was feeling. “What did you.. do to me.. I feel.. so...”

“Heavy?” Aria finished for her. “Hahaha! You look it!”

“My stomach.. Wha.. Why is it so huge?! I look pregnant!!” Addison gasped as the numbness was beginning to dissipate and Addison slowly began to regain feeling in her body. Her eyes were shocked by the massive belly she now had. It looked like pure fat and in fact strongly resembled someone nine months pregnant. Its size wedged Addison firmly against the back of the locker, and pinned her arms to her sides as she struggled in vain to squirm herself free.

“Yeah I thought about just letting you fill out evenly, but I decided you’d look better with a big round belly!” Aria laughed, as she stood up and took a gander at what she had done to this hopeless girl. “I hope you feel embarrassed every time someone thinks you are knocked up!”

“Argh! When I get my hands on you I’ll!” Addison growled, while she tried to push herself forward with her arms to get out of the locker, but something was keeping her wedged in place. “Upt! What?”

“You didn’t notice your ass, hips and thighs expanding? Hahaha! I guess you were distracted by your belly. You won’t be catching me anytime soon. Have fun squirming your way out of that locker.” Aria teased, as Addison began to feel her thighs, hips and butt firmly stuck between the sides of the locker.

“I’ll scream for help if you don’t change me back!” Addison barked, as she felt into a state of helpless shock.

“Go ahead and scream! Do you think anyone will believe you? Do you even want your adoring public seeing you like this?” Aria asked, as she leaned back down and pinched Addison’s lower belly.

“…” Addison fumed in silence, as she realized her options were bleak.

“I thought so. You couldn’t catch me anyway, ***.” Aria teased, as Addison slightly blushed from embarrassment. Something else seemed odd. As Aria got up to apparently leave. Aria’s body shape looked vastly different. Her fame had gone from resembling an apple to a more hourglass shape. How had she done that?

“How did you get so thin?!” Addison asked in a demanding fashion, as she tried to wiggle herself through the locker to no avail. Her pudgy legs remained tangled outside the locker and her wider hips and meatier butt kept her firmly wedged in place. Addison couldn’t even lean forward because of the bowling ball of a belly she now had weighing her down.

“When I gave you forty pounds of my fat? Remember? Gosh do you rely so much on your looks that you’ve once never used your brain?” Aria insulted Addison.

“Hey! I have a 3.5 grade point average!” Addison roared in protest, as she jiggled side to side in a humorous attempt to free her trapped arms. “Ugh! Get me out of here and change me back! I’m sorry for making fun of you!”

“No. You’re sorry that I punished you for your behavior. I’m never changing you back. If you want to be thin again, I suggest you lose the weight the hard way.” Aria smiled, as a look of forlorn dread came over Addison’s pretty face.

“No please! I can’t be fat! I have cheerleading preseason and tryouts in two days! All my friends are going to come back then, and I can’t let them see me like this!” Addison panicked, as she flailed her legs in an attempt to hit Aria but missed.

“Hey! You should be thanking me! I left your face completely fat free so your friends will all recognizes you. I also left your puny little arms and shoulders thin too, just so your belly thighs and butt will look even more ridiculous. So, just tell your friends that you got carried away with fast food this summer. If they are really your friends, then they’ll accept you the way you are now. And as far as cheerleading is concerned, haha good luck.” Aria chuckled, as she straitened her posture and seemed to tower above Addison’s compromised position.

“This isn’t fair!” Addison wined, as her thin cheeks were red from shame and embarrassment.

“No. What’s not fair is all the pretty little spoiled princess’s like you thinking they are better than everybody just because of the way they look! People like you teased me and made me hate the way I looked as a kid!” Aria accused, as she seriously scolded Addison.

“I.. I..” Addison stuttered lost to find a response to that revelation.

“I thought so. Talk to me when you lose forty pounds.” Aria grouchily spoke to Addison, as tears began to form in Addison’s eyes. “How does it feel?”

“I don’t like it..” Addison whimpered, as she felt extremely vulnerable.

“Well get used to it.” Aria murmured, “One last question before I go. Do you think people will still worship you without your hot body?”

“Yes..” Addison quietly muttered to herself, as Aria left the locker room. There was complete silence in the room as the door slowly creaked to a close. As the reality of the situation finally befell Addison, the anger and frustration forced her to yell, “You’ll see you freaky b*tch! This won’t change anything! Everyone is still going to love me!!”

Addison found herself huffing as her heart slowly began to stop racing. She was exhausted. Her legs felt like jello and were beginning to lose circulation because of her compromised position, as were her arms. Addison desperately needed to get herself unstuck, but she was in a fix. Her belly was so round with fat that it prevented her from leaning forward. Her thigh, and hips wedged against the sides of the locker prevented her from wiggling straight out. In order to get out she needed to turn sideways, but she couldn’t even use her arms to help herself stand up because they were awkwardly stuck at her sides.

Addison had no choice, but to use the only part of her that was free. She scrambled her legs to try and get some traction on the floor. Once she felt satisfied in where she planted her feet, she pushed herself deeper into the locker and freed her hips and thighs from the locker opening. She was now pressed tightly against the back of the locker, but now she could actually maneuver her hips. Using her feet to push herself slightly upward, Addison began to sweat while she slowly turned her body to its side and managed to wiggle her legs into the locker. Struggling, Addison slowly stood upright at a sideways angle. She was careful not to hit her head, but it appeared that the locker was taller than she previously thought, because she had no problem standing up fully straight without bumping her head. Now standing up sideways in the locker, Addison was presented with a new feeling.

Her thicker butt was pressing against the metal siding of the locker behind her and her exposed jelly belly was pressing up against the metal siding in front of her. She wasn’t as wedged as she had been, but she was still stuck. As Addison cradled the sides of her soft belly in her hands, she was surprised at how cold and soft it felt. Shuffling sideways and wiggling her belly Addison once again reached the opening of the locker. She tried to force herself through all at once, but it was clear she was a bit too big to fit out that way. She tried to slide her soft belly free from the locker first, but the edge of the opening made it too uncomfortable for Addison’s newly soft midsection.

Her next attempt involved sliding her butt through the opening first and after some grunts of frustration one butt cheek managed to slide outside of the narrow opening. Addison’s face cringed as the cold siding that now stuck between her butt cheeks made her feel very uncomfortable. She quickly tried to force the rest of her wider hips and thicker butt out, but it seemed she had only stuck herself more firmly. Addison desperately tried to suck in her belly by holding her breath, and in so doing, barely managed to wiggle herself out of the locker. Addison was finally free, but at what cost?

Her pink sweatpants now felt very tight, in fact, painfully tight around her middle. Addison had to untie the string on the pants in order to provide her enlarged belly room to breathe. It was a strange situation for Addison, because she couldn’t see the string of her pants due to her fat belly budged in front of her vision. The way her fat belly stuck out, it honestly looked like she could go into labor any minute. Addison’s white tank top had risen up to her solar plexus and couldn’t hide the increased girth of her fat belly. Addison waddled over to a mirror in shock, as she almost tripped over the fabric of her sweatpants around her ankles. Everything Aria said was true. While Addison appeared to possess the thighs, butt, hips and belly as a fat imitation of a heavily pregnant woman, her face, arms, and boobs had not changed at all. Addison’s c-cups were still hefty as always, but compared to her belly she couldn’t help, but feel they looked smaller by comparison.

Addison couldn’t quite place her finger on it, but she felt disoriented. And it was more than just how much weight she had magically accumulated. She felt slow as she walked back to her sports bag. She felt clumsy as she threw it across her shoulder. She felt heavy as she peered out of the girls locker room door. She needed to get out of sight before someone saw her like this. Luckily there was no one in the hallway and Addison hurried to go escape through the gym door. As she trudged along, she wobbled from side to side. Her legs felt near numbness and struggled to support her newfound weight. She almost felt like she was falling forward while she walked. To make matters worse she could feel, with disgust, as her belly bounced up and down and her ass and thighs jiggling with every step. To top it all off, the flip flops Addison had hastily slipped onto her feet seemed dangerously loose, and Addison kept stumbling in them as she tried to hurry to her car.

She felt winded and relieved once she managed to open her car door, throw her sports bag into the passenger seat and plop her enlarged butt into the drivers seat. Her heart was racing from the nervous pace she had kept rushing to her car. Finally feeling safe, Addison turned her car on. But something was wrong. Addison looked around and felt the car looked different. As she reached out her foot to tap the brake pedal, Addison realized with shock what was going on.

“Why can’t I reach?! Are my legs.. Smaller?! No-no-no! Ahh!” Addison shrieked, as she leaned downward to try and reach the pedals. “Did that b*tch made me fatter and shorter!? How short am I?!”

Addison tried to contain her panic and adjusted her seat much closer to the steering wheel. She was annoyed by just how far her belly budged out from her shirt. It was practically touching the wheel. Addison even had to spread her legs to allow her belly room to fit. With a grunt and some pent-up anger, Addison roared her car to life and quickly sped across campus to her recently acquired room. Once she parked outside her dorm, she stormed inside to her room and quickly slammed the door shut.

The first thing Addison did once she had a moment to rationally think was dig out a wedgie that had formed because of the way her extremely tight pink sweatpants clung to her inflated rear end. Addison wasn’t used to having such a big butt and observed with frightful embarrassment how her once firm bubble butt had inflated into such a tubby monstrosity. Addison quickly tugged the pants off. The pantlegs were now also much too long for her. That would explain why she was tripping over them earlier in the locker room. Even her feet looked a size smaller, and Addison never had large feet to begin with.

Trying to gather her bearings, Addison grabbed her scale from the bottom of her closet and quickly weighted herself. However, once she was on the scale, she realized that her belly was blocking her view of the number. She had to almost half squat forward, much to the protest of her weak thigh muscles, in order to get a good look. She almost shed a tear when she saw 168lbs staring back at her. She had only been 126lbs that morning. Addison was silent in her internal agony as she forced herself to check on other necessities.

The next item on the to-do list was to check her height. Addison kept a tape measure on her shelf in the closet, so she hurried over to grab it. There was just one problem. As Addison stretched upward to the shelf, she realized that she was too short to reach it. In an annoyed effort Addison jumped only to lift herself mere inches higher off the ground. After a few more frustrated jumps and missed reaches, Addison was red faced and out of breath. Only as her heart raced and sweat began to fall from her forehead did Addison think to grab the chair from her desk to stand on. Once she got the tape measure, she wasted no time in discovering that she now only stood 5’3! Her height had shrunk by five inches because of that freak Aria! Addison only had one reaction to this realization and to the fact that she couldn’t contain this problem before cheer tryouts.

“AaaaaaHHhhhhhh!!!! I DON’T WANT TO BE A FAT FREAKING MEATBALL!!!!!!!!!!!” Addison cried, as she sat down at her desk and couldn’t help but shed some tears of frustration. What had even happened today? Could it be that this was all just a cruel dream? Addison hoped so, as she stared at her prized pageant photo that she kept above her desk.

When she had been sixteen years old, she won a beauty contest in her hometown and gotten to wear a sash and a really pretty tiara and everything. Now she grabbed some emergency candy that she kept in the bottom drawer of her desk. It just so happened she grabbed a tootsie roll. It was her favorite chocolaty indulgence. As she savored its healing flavor and held her prized picture in her hand an evil part of her mind imagined what she might look like in that dress and tiara now.

What happened today? She had gone from a tiara deserving princess to a tootsie roll eating big-bellied fat*ss. The only thing that was keeping her from complete despair was the chocolaty taste gracing her lips. As her belly rumbled in approval, Addison decided that there was no better time to indulge in her emergency stash of candy than on the worst day of her life. She only hoped that when she woke up the next morning everything would be back to normal.

Act 2- Cheer Less

Addison felt warm, rested, and rejuvenated while her eyes began to adjust to the blurry morning light shining through her dorm window. The temperamental cheerleader was snuggly wrapped in covers to keep warm from the chilly air conditioning that she had left running all night. It was cold enough in the dorm room to keep Addison drowsily in bed soaking up the soothing warmth insulating her body.

Coming to her senses while she lay curled up on her side; Addison noticed her arm had gone numb. Groaning slightly, she reluctantly began to turn and lay on her other side. That’s when Addison felt the strangest sensation coming from her stomach. As she momentarily paused her attempted roll and lay flat on her back, the jiggling of her newfound belly fat tickled Addison ever so slightly. In surprise, Addison sent her hands to investigate this unwelcome sensation.

Under her covers, Addison’s soft hands lightly prodded her bulging roll of lower belly fat. Trying to muffle a yawn, Addison couldn’t fathom what her hands were now delicately rubbing. It felt warm, comforting, and soft. It was almost like a warm pillow. But why could she literally feel it? It was like the pillow was attached to her stomach. Addison paused. The events of the previous day suddenly flooded back into her memory. “Oh.. no..”

“No!!!! I’m still a big-bellied fatty!” Addison shrieked upon groggily throwing aside her covers and realizing that the events of the previous day were not a nightmare.

The white tank top she had slept in felt comfortable around her bust but was awkwardly bunched up two inches below her c-cup breasts because of the massive pile of protruding pudge that now constituted her supersized belly! Addison angrily tried to sit herself up and out of bed like she was accustomed, but today the mass in her middle was too great. Addison squirmed upward only to grunt as her fat belly pouch pushed her back onto her back.

She was almost completely anchored down by her weighty middle. In a fit, Addison flailed her heavy legs, allowing her to roll into a sitting position at the side of her bed. While her legs dangled off the side of the bed, Addison aggressively hip thrust herself off the bed and stumbled as her shorter legs failed to touch the ground when Addison had expected. Falling heavily on her puffy stomach Addison wheezed as the wind was momentarily knocked out of her. “Stupid! *Cough* Stupid-stupid chubby legs!! Argh!!”

In another fit of anger Addison used her weak arms to help wobble herself to her unsure feet. She had a very uncomfortable wedgie and was astonished to notice on her clock that she had almost slept till noon! That meant that athletes would begin moving into her dorm relatively soon. Addison had some decisions to make. Her first thought was to dye her hair black and drive to Canada so nobody would ever see her body in such a beefy bloated state. However, the logistics of leaving everyone she knew behind forever, along with the prospect of having to create a new identity and find a real job dissuaded Addison from her first desired course of action.

Thinking more constructively, Addison really had to pee, so she opened her door and peered down her hallway. It looked deserted so Addison made a dash for the girl’s bathroom. It was only a couple of doors down, but Addison would rather drop dead than be seen looking so fat. Each step was its own form of humiliation, Addison could feel the fat on her thighs jiggle with each bounce of her foot. Her padded hips and rounder butt made her panties feel dangerously tight and also made her once dazzling stride hilariously shorter. To make matters worse, her fat potbelly seemed to pull her center of balance forward and keep Addison in a state of perpetual imbalance.

As she reached the girl’s bathroom in a huff, she felt unusually uncoordinated and un-athletic. She wasn’t sure if she was short of breath because of how nervous she was that someone might see her or how fat and out of shape she had grown over the course of one day. Either way, once she entered the bathroom, her reflection only served to reinforce her insecurity. In the mirror looking back at her stood a truly chubby looking girl rather than the goddess Addison was accustomed too seeing.

As Addison entered a bathroom stall and sat down, her belly formed a few unattractive rolls of puffy fat that rested on her lap. She couldn’t resist a few curious pokes as she relieved herself. In a purely curious thought, she wondered if this was what being pregnant felt like. She’d always imagined having a few kids someday.

As Addison finished up in the bathroom and washed her hands, she got a better emotional grip on her situation. She realized that while she had puffed up quite a bit from her bulbous belly downward, she had retained her beautiful face, breathtaking short blonde hair, lean toned arms and perky c-cup breasts. With the right outfit she still might be able to make herself look presentable. The problem was she now had very few, if any, clothes that could really fit her.

Just as Addison was mulling over what she could try and wear to conceal her figure, a sound just outside the bathroom door caused Addison to jump. Without a moment’s thought Addison aggressively dashed into the nearest stall and heard an odd *snap* as she slammed the stall door a quickly as she could. Just as the sound of the stall door ceased its echo, Addison’s heartbeat quickened as she heard two female athletes enter the bathroom.

“I’m just saying Amy. Everyone who went on that summer soccer trip to Hawaii gained a little weight. After a few weeks of practice everything will be back to normal.” Ali reassured her friend, as they entered the bathroom.

“You’re right. It’s just.. I’m captain and I should be setting an example for everyone.. and.. I think I’ve gained more weight than everyone else combined...” Amy pouted, while Addison listened and did her best to breathe quietly.

“Well then, just train the hardest during pre-season. That’ll set a good example. Relax Kriegs, everything is going to be totally fine.” Ali assured Amy, as she stood in the bathroom door.

“Thanks Ali. You don’t need to wait for me while I shower. I’ll meet you guys at lunch.” Amy smiled, while she entered the shower and closed the curtain.

“Catch you later!” Ali yelled, as she left the bathroom to go about her day.

Addison remained frozen in the stall until she heard the sound of the shower starting. She needed to get back to her room as quickly as she could. She knew these girls were on the soccer team and Addison knew that a few others lived in her hallway. As she cautiously opened the stall door and stepped out, Addison flinched. She felt something touch the back of her legs.

It was her formally tight panties.

At first Addison was surprised, but then she noticed the rip in the siding of the underwear. Addison blushed as she realized the snapping sound she had heard while she charged into the stall was her underwear failing to contain the girth of her fatter hips and thicker butt. Her fat butt was just too much for her old sexy undies. It was a humiliating thought for someone who prided herself on the formerly flawless nature of her body.

Standing in the bathroom bare from the belly down, Addison cursed her bad luck. She knew she couldn’t risk running back to her room naked from the bloated waist down. So, thinking fast, she slowly crept up to the shower that was running. Addison poked her head in, close enough to see where the girl’s towel was hanging. Without a second’s hesitation, Addison reached for it and covered herself as she strode out of the bathroom. Seeing that the hallway was clear, Addison rapidly sprinted to her door. The only problem besides her unbalanced and overweight condition was the fact that she must have stepped in a slight puddle near the shower. Her feet were just wet enough to cause her to slip outside her door and land loudly on her butt. Addison thought she felt the whole floor shake when she landed, but, trying to get out of sight as fast as possible, Addison put the incident out of her mind and trudged into her room as quickly as her sore buttocks would let her.

In an exacerbated effort, Addison tried to figure out what clothes she owned, if any, would fit her newly inflated body. After numerous failed attempts Addison settled on trying on a yellow sweatshirt she had kept from a past boyfriend and a pair of her largest black yoga pants.

“Oww-Ow-Oww-Ow-Oww!” Addison whined, as she pulled up her stretchy yoga pants over her big sore bum. Once her fat thighs, hips and butt had been dealt with, she then tried to maneuver her large yellow hoodie to cover her belly. After a minute of struggling, Addison gave up. She was frightfully embarrassed how her underbelly, poked out from her humorously stretched hoodie. After cradling her belly into place, she struggled in vain to keep her tight yoga pants pulled over her sizable ass. Failing to get the clothes to cover her perfectly, Addison instead decided to conceal her identity with a pair of sunglasses and by pulling her hood over her head. Hopefully to any passersby she might be confused for some chubby housewife rather than herself.

With that out of the way, Addison grabbed her car keys and used her car to speed to the nearest mall. She needed to get to a store as fast as possible so she could buy something that would hide her embarrassing growth. Driving was a strange sensation for Addison. She hadn’t grown used to her cumbersome belly and butt yet, every time she hit a bump in the road she could feel her softened plump body jiggle all over the place. To make matters worse, her newly shorter stature made her take valuable time out of her drive to readjust her mirrors and seat.

Once she finally arrived, Addison grabbed a ton of stylish clothes to try on. However, she kept running into the same problem. Anything that would fit her butt and thighs was much too long for her legs. For her upper body, anything that fit her bust was way too small for her belly and anything that fit her enormous belly was humorously to larger for her arms, shoulders, and boobs. As Addison pulled up her yoga pants after another failed session of trying on clothes, her emotions crashed after hearing a loud *rip* from behind her. Sure enough, her black yoga pants had cleanly rip across her fat butt. Her patience depleted, Addison resorted to what she knew best. She stormed up to the nearest worker in the store.

“Umm. Excuse me miss. I have a problem. I can’t find any clothes in your store that can fit me. Do you think you could..” Addison paused, as the attendant interrupted her mid-sentence.

“Have you looked in our maternity section?” The lady smiled, while Addison blushed with a mix of embarrassment and fury.

“I am not pregnant! That is SO rude!” Addison burned, as she tensed up her chunky body, but the taller employee must have just mistaken Addison’s anger for frustration.

“Oh I’m so sorry young lady. Still.. with your.. umm.. shape. It might be best if you looked in that section. Would you like me to pull a few items for you?” The lady nicely smiled, much to Addison’s frustration.

“No I’m fine. Bye.” Addison spat, as she turned toward the maternity isle. She couldn’t believe that she was desperate enough to try on maternity clothes. However, what she found did seem to fit her much better. The tops were more accommodating to her belly, and the pants were more cooperative with her butt. After a half hour of mixing and matching different clothing items Addison had found enough clothes to survive the first few weeks of school.

On her way out of the mall, while Addison passed by the food court she couldn’t help, but suddenly feel ravenous. It only just occurred to her that she never had breakfast or lunch. Giving into her cravings, Addison bought a soft pretzel and put down her numerous bags of clothes so she could enjoy it.

The problem was that she enjoyed it too much. After finishing it, she felt even hungrier than before! Almost without thinking, Addison walked up to a different fast-food ** and bought a double cheeseburger with large fries and a large soft-drink. The soda did little to quench her thirst, but the cheeseburger and fries hit the spot. After throwing her trash away Addison waddled to her car and took a deep breath as she fastened her seatbelt. Her belly felt pretty bloated from all that greasy fast food, but there was nothing Addison could do about it now.

Addison took the back way to the university so she could drive as fast as she wanted, but it seemed luck wasn’t on her sided when the sound of a cop car signaled Addison to pull over only ten minutes away from the university.

“Ugh.. What’s the problem officer?” Addison barked, once the young male officer finally walked up to Addison’s window.

“Excuse me ma’am, do you have any idea how fast you were going?” The officer asked, as he got a full look of Addison. Her yellow hood was up covering her hair, and she had sunglasses covering her eyes, but the officer could tell this was a hefty woman by the way her belly stuck out of her hoodie.

“Umm.. The speed limit?” Addison impatiently replied, while she rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to need to see your license and registration.” The cop sternly explained, as Addison bit her lip. She sheepishly removed her sunglasses and her hood from her pretty face.

“Ugh! Here. Hold on. It’s in my purse somewhere.” Addison blinked trying to distract the officer with her beautiful face. He seemed a bit taken aback by her sizzling smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t realize you are pregnant ma’am. You don’t have t..” The officer tried to explain, as Addison’s frustration once again boiled into anger.

“Agh! I’m NOT pregnant!” Addison fumed, while the officer took another look at her fat belly and doubtful made eye contact with her.

“My mistake ma’am. Do you have that license and registration?” The cop insisted, as he crossed his arms.

“Yeah, uhh.. I don’t understand it should be right here?!” Addison panicked, as she frantically dug through her purse. That’s when it hit her. “Aria!”

“Come again?” The cop asked, not really hearing what Addison muttered.

“Ahh-hem.. Arh.. I ugh.. I think I left my license in my sports bag. Can’t you run my license plate number? The car is registered to me.” Addison smiled, as she tried to redeem the worsening situation in front of her. That bitch Aria must have swiped her license when she made her into a pregnant looking fat*ss!

“One moment..” The cop explained, as he walked back to his car. Upon returning his demeanor seemed different somehow. “Are you, *ahem* Addison Reynolds?”

“Yes! That’s me!” Addison smiled brightly.

“Could you please step out of the car ma’am?” The cop replied in a distant fashion.

“Umm.. Yeah.. Why?” Addison complied, while she unbuckled her uncomfortably tight seatbelt, opened her door and shimmied her heavy body out of the car. Her fat gut wobbled with each motion.

“It says here that you are 5’7 and 120lbs. I am about 5’8 and you’ve got to be at least five inches shorter than I am. Is this even your car?” The cop accused, as Addison blushed and instinctively tried to tug down her hoodie over her exposed lower belly fat.

“Woah! I did not steal this car! I’m Addison Reynolds! Here, look at my face! See? It’s the same!” Addison drearily smiled, as the events of the day seemed to exhaust her more and more with every word.

“Are you hiding something in your shirt?” The cop raised his eyebrow, as Addison stopped tugging down on her hoodie to let it ride back up her stomach.

“No! Gosh! It’s just.. I.. I got kind heavy this summer.. okay?” Addison continued to blush. The officer’s doubt-filled face spurred Addison to take action. She lifted up her hoodie and let her plump belly hang out. “Ugh! Look! See? Just freck’in fat!”

“I am going to need you to calm down ma’am. Why is your height listed as 5’7 in the database?” The cop asked, as he gave a firm poke to Addison’s exposed belly as if to test that it was real.

“Ugh!” Addison squeaked, as the officer’s touch sent an odd feeling of arousal through her. For some odd reason this whole embarrassing exchange was sort of a turn on. Perhaps this was a side effect of whatever Aria had done to her? “ah..umm.. T-that license was from high school! I was way thinner then.. you see… I.. I felt bad about being short so.. I.. I’m ugh.. Sorry. I’m.. having a really bad day.. A friend helped me fudge the height on my license.. So I’d feel more secure..”

“Well I’m sorry to hear that ma’am, but having a bad day is no excuse for speeding. I’ll give you a pass on the license if you make sure to get a new one. But I’m going to have to issue you a ticket and remind you that driving 40MPH in a 25MPH zone is…” The officer droned, as Addison’s confidence cracked upon the delivery of her first official speeding ticket.

Addison’s slow and cautious ride home uncharacteristically reflected how hard reality had just hit her. She wasn’t an especially attractive person anymore. The consequences of that revelation were enough to make Addison zone out upon sneaking back into her dorm room. Addison absentmindedly changed into some of her new clothes. She now wore a black maternity tank top and some very stretchy and accommodating pink yoga pants.

She snapped back to reality when she was about halfway finished putting away her new clothes.

In her closet, glimmered Addison’s glorious cheerleading uniform. The yellow and blue design matched the school’s colors, but more importantly Addison always loved the way the revealing uniform hugged her fit body. It was like being wrapped in the arms of someone who loved her. After her entire afternoon spent struggling to fit into clothes, Addison couldn’t fathom bearing the shame of failing to fit into her uniform. However, this raised a new problem. Addison would need a larger uniform in order to participate in cheer season.

As Addison snuck out of her dorm, she formulated a plan. It was simple. She would jog over to the gym before it closed and hide in the girl’s bathroom until the summer staff locked up the gym doors and left. Once everyone was gone Addison could sneak into the equipment room and steal a large cheerleading uniform for her beefed-up body. However, once Addison started jogging, she found herself becoming winded almost instantly.

Heaving her heavy body forward took much more effort than Addison had anticipated. As she jogged, her breasts swayed roughly, and her belly heavily bounced around. To top it off, her thick jiggling butt and thighs threw Addison’s once graceful stride into a wobbly cumbersome waddle. As she neared the gym Addison could hardly catch her breath while her weak muscles struggled to propel her fattened body to its destination. Drenched in sweat, Addison felt sluggish as she trudged into the gym. Lifting her weighty legs each step felt like someone had attached bricks to her shoes.

Addison trudged over to the water fountain before hiding out in the women’s bathroom downstairs. Catching her breath in the handicapped stall, Addison rolled up her tank top to inspect her mammoth sized belly. Its weighty softness had taken a toll on her fitness level. She was experiencing an odd mix of exhaustion and frustration. She wanted to be angry at her situation, but it seemed like she just didn’t have the energy.

Addison looked at her phone’s clock as the time approached 6 PM. The gym would be closing early before the campus officially opened to athletes the following morning. At about 6:15 PM Addison felt it would be safe to explore outside the bathroom. She made her way to the equipment room and quickly found where they were hanging the new cheerleading uniforms. There was one problem. There wasn’t a single size large uniform. Addison reluctantly grabbed a medium and made her way out of the gym. She snuck out one of the doors in the back of the gym and walked home. Even though she only lived less than a half-mile from the gym, for some reason the walk back took a lot out of Addison.

Once she got into her room and plopped her large butt onto her soft bed, Addison figured out what the problem was. She was hungry again. Only problem was that she had eaten all of her emergency candy the night before and she didn’t have any other snacks. Giving in to her urges, Addison dialed a local pizza place and ordered a large cheese and bacon ranch pizza. She had no idea why she always craved that type of pizza. It always looked gross, but Addison couldn’t deny how satisfying sinking her teeth into a slice was for her. She could hardly wait for her food to arrive…

The next day Addison was cursing her massive indulgence the previous night as she stood alone in front of her mirror adjusting her new cheerleading uniform. She had been such a fatty and eaten the entire large pizza on her own. She had never possessed such an appetite before. Addison was shocked at how bloated her already ginormous belly looked in the medium cheerleading uniform she had stolen.

For starters, the skirt wouldn’t fit her fatter thighs and larger butt. There was nothing she could do about that except to wear some blue shorts to compensate. What made matters worse was that they weren’t even new shorts, which meant, they remained stretched to the limit as they failed to contain all of Addison’s butt. She almost gagged when she took a gander at how her butt was hanging out. She could see her excess fat bunching out above her waistband and even slightly out the bottoms.

Her top was comfortable around her shoulders and bust, but utterly failed to squeeze down her fatty rounded belly. She was sporting a muffin top for the record books. Not wanting to bear the humiliation of her fat body ripping the top, Addison decided to swap it for one of her new maternity tank tops. Looking through her new wardrobe, Addison chose a dark one that closely matched her shorts in an effort to conceal some of her exorbitant fat. However, right as she picked up the tank top to inspect it more closely, she heard her door move.

“Ahh! Natalie!” Addison blushed, as her second worst nightmare came true before her very eyes.

Natalie was wearing a cute violet dress that flattered her lean hourglass figure. If Addison had been well rounded, Natalie had always been a bit top heavy with some hefty d-cup breasts on her skinny 5’6 frame. Natalie only weighted about 132lbs and Addison had to admit she had never been more jealous of anyone in her life than she was right now. Her heart nearly stopped as Natalie stood frozen staring at what her once hot friend had become.

“Addison?! … Addison?! Agh! I thought you said you stayed in shape?! What happened to you?! When did you get so fat?!” Natalie burst in gross disbelief, while she couldn’t believe her eyes. “Wait! Did you get knocked up?! Are you pregnant?!”

“NO! I can’t believe you’d even say that?! Gosh I’m not pregnant!” Addison huffed, as she hurried to wrap herself in her maternity tank top. Her body jiggled with each rushed movement.

“Well what am I supposed to think? It looks your carrying twins in that belly!” Natalie gasped, as she abruptly dropped the bags in her hands.

“Natalie! I need to tell you something. Look.. I wasn’t this fat until two days ago. This girl named Aria, touched me and made me as look like this!” Addison confessed, as Natalie gave her a stare of disbelief.

“Oh my gosh! Ahh… You’re in denial.” Natalie scoffed, as she slowly walked closer to Addison. She almost expected someone with a camera to pop out of the closet for some prank show.

“Seriously this isn’t my fault!” Addison blushed, as she backed away from Natalie until her fat butt pressed firmly against the windowsill.

“What are you talking about? Look Addison you really have to take responsibility for what you’ve done to yourself. Especially, if you want to convince coach to let you stay on the team.” Natalie shook her head, as she stood mere inches from Addison, inspecting every change to her friend’s body up close. Natalie figured Addison’s gross weight gain had clearly taken a toll on her posture because for once it felt like she was towering over the formerly angelic looking blonde.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Addison gulped, as Natalie’s tone began to change.

“Well you have to understand you’re not in shape to cheer with the squad right now. Maybe by basketball season you can lose enough weight to join back up because your face is still really pretty, but from the neck down you’re.. kind of a mess right now.” Natalie pointed out, while she reached her hand out and softly touched Addison’s fat belly. “Ohh.. It really is fat! What have you been eating?! Is that an empty pizza box over there?”

“Hey! So what if I gained some weight! I can still cheer with the team! Maybe I won’t be the top of the pyramid, but I’m the best cheerleader on our squad! This is my life! I can’t sit out a season!” Addison weakly argued, as Natalie towered over her. Against her will, Natalie gave Addison’s love handles a grab.

“Then good luck girl. You’ll need it. And you better ask for a bigger uniform.” Natalie grinned, as she patted Addison’s belly and slyly walked over to pick up her bags.

“Are you? Happy.. about this?” Addison curiously inquired, while Natalie appeared to be in a weird mood.

“No. No I’m not. But now.. I have a chance to make captain. I never thought I could..” Natalie smiled to herself.

“Hey! I’m supposed to make captain!” Addison protested Natalie’s fantasy.

“Well we haven’t had any fat cheerleaders before, so I’d say your chances of making captain are.. Slim. Hahaha!” Natalie joked, as she eyed Addison up and down and was suddenly filled with more confidence in herself than she ever had before. Feeling happy, Natalie suddenly rushed Addison with a hug. Addison tried to remove Natalie’s hands, but only succeed in causing Natalie’s cleavage to thrust into her face. Addison never felt more inferior to someone in her entire life. “Don’t worry! Maybe, you’ll be our first one!”

“Get your stripper tits out of my face!” Addison barked, as she tried to pry Natalie off of her.

“Someone sounds hangry! Let’s go get breakfast before tryouts, okay? You could use all the energy you can get!” Natalie smiled, while she poked Addison’s fat belly one last time for emphasis.

“Breakfast sounds good.. I’m actually starving..” Addison shamefully admitted, as she was beginning to get a strange feeling again. Natalie teasing her like this was making her horny, but why?? Her life was ruined! She might not even make the cheer squad! She was a fat girl now and she was being treated like it! Addison wanted to scream to the heavens, but instead all she could muster to say to Natalie was, “Umm.. What are they serving for breakfast?”

Act 3- Fat And Fatigued

“*Huff* Come.. on.. *pant* keep.. going.. *huff*” Addison wheezed, while she continued to fall farther behind the other cheerleaders in their conditioning portion of tryouts.

Running up the steps of the stadium was taking a toll on Addison’s diminished stamina and breakfast was not sitting well in the pit of Addison’s newly rounded stomach. How she let Natalie convince her to eat a stack of chocolate chip pancakes she would never know... The hot sun seemed to be zapping her of energy. She could hardly breathe. Her lungs felt like they were on fire. Her shorter legs couldn’t keep the kind of stride she would need to move the increased mass of her midsection up the steps any longer. Her hamstrings felt tight, her quads felt like jello, and even her thickened butt felt like it was cramping. She was sweating profusely as she wobbled her way back down the steps.

She still had four more staircases to go.

Addison nearly lost her footing as she reached the bottom of her current staircase. She couldn’t go on. Defeated, Addison gave up and plopped her mushy butt on a bench while she tried to catch her breath. Her head felt dizzy. Addison wiped some sweat from her forehead. Her heart was beating so fast she felt she needed to lie down. She’d meant to gently lower herself to the ground as she pushed herself off of the bench, but something must have been lost in translation for her fatigued body. The last thing Addison remembered before she rolled onto the ground was Natalie finishing the conditioning portion across the stadium in first place.

Addison groggily found herself in a state in between reality and a nightmare, while she unwillingly relived the events of tryouts earlier that morning. An excited hush had fallen over the team when Natalie and Addison arrived from breakfast. Addison could see the shock on her team’s faces as they took a gander at her new body. Standing at a measly 5’3 thanks to Aria made Addison’s 168lbs extremely noticeable on her fattened hourglass frame. Addison hardly felt like she could hide her extra weighty ** belly in her dark black maternity tank top.

Sure, it covered her excess flesh, but her belly stuck out so much that most of her team probably believed she was pregnant. It didn’t help that her perky c-cup boobs hadn’t enlarged with the rest of her body. Addison was still upset about that. Gaining weight proportionally would have been much better.. Instead Addison had to deal with a bowling ball sized gut, chubby thunder thighs, a hefty ass, and fattened hips. It really looked like her body was preparing to bear children. The only features she could still take pride in were her lean arms, flawless face, and gorgeously blonde hair.

However, Addison’s looks were not the main problem in tryouts, it was her conditioning. She failed to do the mandatory minimum of 30 pushups during the beginning of the conditioning test. In the fifteen pushups she managed to do, she could hardly keep her puffy belly from touching the ground. The realization that she’d grown too heavy to effortlessly lift herself was a hard pill to swallow. Sit-ups were even worse.

Her thick middle made it impossible to bring herself fully upward. She needed to do at least 50 but was only able to muster a pathetic nine. It was then she started to hear her teammates laughing at her behind her back. There jeers only made Addison more angry and determined to succeed. However, she found during the squat, wall-sit, and duck-walk portion of the physical conditioning test that she couldn’t keep up with her thinner teammates at all.

The most embarrassing part was trying to balance a handstand for a minute. Addison was already having trouble finding her balance, but her tight blue shorts were distracting her. They were stretched to the limit as they failed to contain Addison’s entire thick butt. She could feel her excess fat bunching out above her waistband and even slightly out the bottoms. What made it worse was that all her team watched as she lost control of her chubby legs and awkwardly fell to the ground, ripping her pants in front of everyone. Addison had wanted to die even before she started running steps..

“Ugh..” Addison sighed, as she opened her eyes and looked around. She had a serious splitting headache, as one of the school’s trainers informed her, she had passed out during her impromptu break from running steps.

They made sure Addison drank some Gatorade before they let her head back to the locker room. Tryouts were over and Addison’s coach informed her, ever so politely, that she didn’t make the team this year. Addison had been so stunned that she hadn’t been able to muster a reply. She felt a keen sense of humiliation. That’s exactly what tryouts felt like. First, she’d lost her perfect body and now she was losing everything else. Addison couldn’t help, but shed tears of disappointment and frustration as she lay on the locker room bench.

Despite her best efforts she couldn’t pass the conditioning portion of the tryouts. Addison flinched as she remembered her fat ass ripping her tight short shorts. Addison’s body was in a world of pain. Her hamstrings were tight and sore, her lungs hurt, her headache killed, and she felt weak. Her only pang of hope came when coach had told her that if she lost some weight, she could tryout again for the team next semester. It was a nice gesture considering the circumstances and it was the only hope Addison was holding onto.

Showering off before changing clothes, Addison quietly sobbed to herself. She needed to let out her pent-up frustration somehow. Washing her larger body was a strange experience, her big round belly required a lot more soap than she was used to and furthermore she’d never had an underbelly before, so washing that was a new unpleasant experience. Then there came the task of washing her new enlarged backside and her vastly plumper thighs. Addison felt like she’d turned into a freaking cow.

Finally done with her shower, Addison was worried.

Her lagging headache had temporarily subsided, but she’d scheduled a date tonight with her boyfriend to try and tell him the truth about what happened to her body. Would he believe her? Addison hoped beyond hope that he would. Changing into the nicest maternity dress that she’d bought at the mall yesterday, Addison donned her tallest pair of high heels to recoup some of the height she’d lost from her newly pudgy stature. Hopefully she could draw Benny’s attention to the parts of her that Aria hadn’t ruined and then convince him of the horrible fate that had befallen her through no fault of her own.

Addison continued to repeat positive thoughts, as she applied some makeup. That is, until she heard a familiar voice from outside the locker room.

“Umm.. Addison? Are you still in there? Can we talk?” A man’s voice spoke, while fear shot up Addison’s spine.

“Benny! I.. I umm.. ahumm.. Don’t come in!” Addison stuttered, as her boyfriend unexpectedly entered the girl’s locker room against her wishes. The look on his face was one of betrayal and disgust as he got a look of Addison. His eyes immediately felt her noticeable ** belly and grossly expanded lower body. Trying to manage his impressions of her, Addison yelped, “Please let me explain!”

“Let me see if I can get this straight. Your Daddy paid for you to live here over the summer for that internship and, you said, he gave you a nice allowance... What did you do with it? Blow it all on junk food?!” Ben bellowed looking seriously disappointed in his girlfriend. It looked like he’d stormed here right from the football field, he was still dressed in all his gear, shoulder pads and everything.

“Benny.. No, no! Please I promise you I can explain!” Addison pleaded, while she pressed one hand to her forehead as her headache acted up again.

“Really? From the look of that gut that's how it seems. I mean if you’re standing up and your gut practically rests on your thighs, you’ve probably made some poor life choices.” Ben stoutly retorted, as Addison moved her hands to rest upon her protruding gut and she felt a burst of shame overcome her, followed by the odd sensation of latent arousal.

Benny never talked down to her like this, he normally kissed the ground she walked upon. His words were hurting her ego, but they were positively fanning the flames of her libido. Rushing over to him and leaning herself into Ben’s chest, Addison tried to embrace him and beg, “It’s not that bad is it? I’m still pretty right?”

Ben pushed her away with a stiff arm.

“No. I don’t see how you can joke about this. You've blown up like a balloon! Look at what you've become! Did you just eat nonstop this summer?! How is it possible for someone to gain this much weight in just ONE summer?!” Ben argued sounding betrayed.

“It was.. *sniff* It wasn’t my fault..” Addison cried, as she hugged her fat belly in hopes it would just disappear. “Can we just talk? … How was that car show you went to?”

“That’s not what I want to talk about.” Ben shook his head, as he looked away from Addison’s desperate face. “We’re breaking up.”

“What? No?! Benny, if it’s because of the weight.. I can lose it! I promise! I’ll *sniff* try!” Addison pleaded, as she tried to hold Ben’s hand.

“I don’t care. I can’t date a fat girl.” Ben muttered, while he shook Addison’s desperate hand off of his own.

“I.. I’m that fat?! I mean.. That you’d dump me because of it?” Addison burst astonished.

“Yes, you are. The guys on the team have been teasing me since they got a look at you in the training room. Have you seen how much you’ve porked up. Seriously, why’d you even try out for the team? You’re making a fool of yourself and me.” Ben meanly accused, as he firmly poked Addison in her soft stomach.

“How can you do this to me?! I can lose the weight!” Addison sobbed. She couldn’t handle it anymore. She lost everything today. She didn’t want to lose Benny too… And why the f*ck did she feel so dang horny??

“Yeah, right. Once you girls blow up in college you never get back to where you were. I’ve worked hard to look the way I do and be where I am at on the team. I deserve someone on my level. You fit the bill when you were hot, but now.. You’re just more wasted potential. Pig.” Ben spat in disgust, as he looked deep into Addison’s eyes and watched her sadness boil over into fury.

“Agh!! You’re the pig! You’d dump me just because I gained some weight?!” Addison roared, while her adrenalin kicked.

“If you loved me more than whatever junk food you had an affair with over the summer then we wouldn’t be having this discussion. The quarterback can’t have a fat girlfriend.” Ben declared, as he turned and began leaving the locker room.

“You can’t walk away from me!!!” Addison yelled, while her legs felt weak. Emotionally drained, physically exhausted, and uncontrollably aroused were an odd combination to experience at the same time. “Wait! If we are breaking up, we should at least have some break up sex!”

“Cut down on the ice cream, hit the treadmill and maybe I’ll consider it in a few months.” Ben replied without looking back.

“I hate you! You’re such a shallow moron!! I hope you break your leg first game!” Addison spat, as she plopped her butt down on the locker room bench and sheepishly tried to dry her tearing eyes.

The minutes that passed after Benny’s declaration felt like hours.

“Addison? Are you okay?” Natalie calmly whispered from the doorway.

“Did you hear what happened?” Addison sobbed, as she looked to her friend for support.

“Whole building could hear you two yelling..” Natalie muttered, while she sat down next to Addison.

“Nat.. I really need you to help me lose this weight... I’m going to make Ben regret dumping me if it’s the last thing I ever do!!” Addison swore, as she clenched her fist.

“Okay, let’s worry about your weight tomorrow. Tonight, let’s worry about making you feel better. I’m thinking a box of dark chocolate, a sad movie and maybe some pizza?” Natalie warmly smiled, while she put her hand on Addison’s plump thigh to show her support.

“Thanks Nat.. I don’t know what I’d do without you..” Addison sobbed into Natalie’s shoulder, as Natalie watched, with calculated interest, the way that Addison’s big fat belly inflated and deflated with each heavy breath…

True to her word Natalie spent the next week trying to help Addison feel better. However, Natalie’s help involved a surprisingly large amount of comfort food that Addison was all too willing to consume in her despair. Natalie was even nice enough to provide Addison with some nifty protein shakes when Addison decided to head back to the gym. However, once classes started Addison couldn’t seem to find much time to get in quality workouts.

To make things worse the cheerleading team, besides Natalie, avoided Addison like the plague and the football team seemed to laugh at her whenever she passed any of them around campus. Addison didn’t have many friends outside the team, but even the people Addison was friendly with within her major seemed to treat her differently. The guys that would try and flirt with her suddenly acted like she didn’t exist, and the girls gave her smug smiles, as if they were happy she got fat! It was sufficive to say that Addison was upset with the way things were going for her.

The only thing on Addison’s mind the first weekend after her terrible tryouts and awful first week of school was to party and find a revenge lay. It was Friday and the only thing stopping Addison from going out was the struggle of getting into her new jean shorts. After spending the better part of ten minutes furiously thrusting her hips around, Addison took a break from trying to tug the tight fabric into place. As if the struggle of tugging the shorts up her chubby thighs wasn’t enough, Addison felt like her butt must have grown even heavier because she was having no luck getting them up all the way. Addison had taken a seat to catch her breath when Natalie suddenly entered the room. Her eyes opened wide as she observed Addison’s predicament.

“Umm.. There is no way those shorts are going to fit your fat butt and belly.” Natalie gushed, as she covered a wry smile with the back of her hand. It definitely wasn’t her imagination, but Addison’s tree trunk thighs, lard ass, and bowling ball belly looked even thicker after her emotional week of comfort eating.

“Why don’t you mind your own business? Cheer Captain stealer!!” Addison pouted. She had heard the news a few days earlier and still wasn’t pleased. In her frustration Addison made another red-faced effort to tug up the back of her shorts over her bubbly fat butt. “Ahh fit!”

“You can’t still be mad at me for that. It’s not my fault. You got fat. You lost your chance at captain on your own accord. You should be happy for me!” Natalie sighed, as she enjoyed watching her fat friend struggle in embarrassment trying to get her sexy jean shorts into place. It served her right for all the times she was critical about Natalie’s appearance.

Looking annoyed Addison got up and tried jumping while trying to tug her pants into place. While she only succeeded in making her tubby body jiggle, Natalie realized that if she didn’t help Addison squeeze herself into her pants they wouldn’t be going out at all tonight. Natalie came closer and reached for Addison’s pants to help.

“Just leave me alone!” Addison muttered, as she tried to shoo Natalie away.

“Let me help you!” Natalie ordered, while Addison let Natalie get behind her.

Natalie grabbed the back of Addison’s pants and could feel the tips of her fingers brushing against Addison’s soft rear end. After much tugging, breathing in, and pulling to and fro, Addison’s chunky butt was still hanging over the shorts. Natalie couldn’t help but wonder if they would ever get them on or if Addison was forever past the point of being able to get into anything remotely sexy.

“It’s not.. urg!! Working!” Addison wheezed, as Natalie noticed Addison was sweating through her white tank top.

“Well what do you expect with the way you’ve been eating today?” Natalie teased, while she took her hands off of Addison’s pants and wrapped them around her doughy belly.

“*huff* My boyfriend just dumped me! I’m allowed some comfort food!” Addison muttered, as she tried to catch her breath. She didn’t have the energy at the moment to try and wrestle Natalie’s hands off her. It kinda actually felt good having someone’s arms wrapped around her even if it was from behind.

“Does comfort food consist of donuts, cake and tootsie rolls?! I’ve seen you pigging out on your side of the room and in the cafeteria!” Natalie teased, while she massaged Addison’s soft ** belly. It felt soft and warm. “You know how I managed to fit right into my tight and sexy shorts? It’s because I eat right and workout. You need to find some discipline girl.”

“I didn’t eat that much!” Addison pouted, as Natalie’s teasing made her blush both because of guilt and because she was feeling some serious pent up sexual energy these last few days.

“So, I guess this gut just inflated out of the blue someday?” Natalie continued, while she squeezed Addison tightly.

“Ugh! It did!” Addison burst, as the air was forced out of her mouth by Natalie’s sudden motion. Addison didn’t really have a moment to react while Natalie suddenly released her belly, grabbed the back of her pants and tugged with all her might. The sudden action gave Addison an uncomfortable wedgie. “AHh! Uph! Hey! Don’t do that Natalie!”

“You should thank me I just got your pants over your fat butt.” Natalie articulated, while she gave Addison’s butt a healthy squeeze. “Now the only question is if you’ll be able to button them. Didn’t you think you might run into problems like this when you were gaining weight?”

“I didn’t have time to adjust! I told you this happened in one day!” Addison growled, as she reached her wits end with Natalie’s teasing comments. Once again, being shamed was turning her on. However, this time it was to the point that Addison almost wished she and Natalie were lesbians.

“You’re never going to lose the weight unless you admit you gained it because you’ve been acting like a spoiled pig!” Natalie urged Addison, as Addison turned around and came face to face with Natalie’s busty cleavage.

“I have not!” Addison blushed, while she felt insecure standing next to her sexy friend.

“Look. I’m being completely honest with you right now, I don’t think it's a good idea to try and party tonight in what you’re wearing.” Natalie snobbishly explained, as she looked to Addison’s free hanging belly.

“Why not?” Addison nervously replied, as she looked down and was once again treated to the sight of her chubby belly.

“It makes you look like a knocked-up **! And even if you do succeed in attracting a guy enough to sleep with you, they’re going to be in for a shock when they try and get you bare! If you get those pants on, you are never going to be able to peel them off.” Natalie continued, while she put her hand on Addison’s lower belly chub and jiggled it.

With that touch, Addison’s thoughts became consumed with relieving her sexual frustration.

“Fine! You’ve convinced me! Have fun at the party without me! Just go!” Addison crossed her arms in irritation and sexual frustration.

“I’m only telling you this because I care!” Natalie reminded her, as she turned to go to her closet.

“Go have fun already!” Addison vented, as she turned her back to Natalie. Addison’s stomach roared in response and a craving for sexual pleasure and pizza overcame her. Addison headed to the bathroom to take care of her first issue, she planned to order a pizza when she was done to take care of the second. Addison vowed to start her diet next week, but this weekend she was going to treat herself to the luscious healing properties of masturbation, greasy pizza and succulent candy.

A weekend of careless masturbation, and eating in reckless abandonment didn’t do any favors for Addison’s waistline. Natalie was nice enough to help Addison start a calorie restricting diet for the following week, but Addison experienced some problems. She managed to stick to the diet around Natalie, but it seemed that whenever Natalie was gone Addison would scarf down everything in her sight.

The problem was that Addison was constantly hungry so she would constantly binge on sweets to get her fill. Natalie had warned her about going to the gym while trying to start a calorie restricting diet, but Addison found that the extra free time she acquired from avoiding the gym was spent snacking on candy stashes she had hidden throughout her room.

After the first week on the calorie restricting diet Addison was suspicious about her weight and tried to look for her scale. To her surprise Natalie had taken it and refused to give it back. Natalie explained that she didn’t want Addison worrying about her weight while trying to start her new diet. Addison reluctantly dropped the subject for another week until the tightness in her new clothes forced her to come to terms with the fact that she was still gaining weight. It had been three weeks since she had been turned into a fatty and as her fourth week of the semester began Addison began to voice her concerns to Natalie.

“Natalie! This diet sucks! Eating only 1200 calories a day is ridiculous and I want my scale back!” Addison pouted, as the sight of her thicker belly in the mirror made her second guess Natalie’s efforts to help her lose weight.

“Why?” Natalie tilted her head, while she amusingly observed Addison’s growing belly forcing her white t-shirt to its limits.

“Because.. Because I think I gained more weight on this stupid diet you’re helping me with. Like seriously none of my clothes without an elastic waistband fit me now..” Addison accentuated with a snap of her pink sweatpants’ waistband against her jiggly belly’s excess fat.

“How is that possible? Have you been cheating on your diet?” Natalie prodded, as she moved closer to Addison from behind and put her hands gently on her lusciously plump love handles. She enjoyed feeling Addison so helplessly soft.

“N-no.. I’ve eaten everything you’ve made for me!” Addison tightened up in embarrassment.

“You haven’t cheated on your diet once?” Natalie slowly and seductively whispered into Addison’s ear from behind. The chastising tone of Natalie’s voice and the warm feel of her breath against her neck sent Addison’s odd libido into overdrive.

“Well.. Maybe once..” Addison admitted, as she blushed at the thought of the dozens of times she binged on candy to the point she could hardly stand up.

“The size of this belly is telling me you are a liar..” Natalie softly spoke, as Addison’s clear humiliation emboldened her to slowly wrap her hands around Addison’s rounded belly and squeeze. “Clearly you can’t handle a low calorie diet. I’ll have to put you on a high calorie diet now.”

“How is a high calorie diet.. supposed to make you lose weight?” Addison cautiously asked feeling defeated and inferior in Natalie’s embrace, yet distinctly turned on.

“Trust me Brazilian’s do them all the time. We’ll stuff your face with healthy food to flush out all the junk you’re eating. Healthy foods lower your appetite so the longer you’re on the diet the less you will eat and the more weight you will lose. It only depends on how long your body needs to flush out your system.” Natalie finished with a playful shake of Addison’s plump gut.

“Well.. Any diets gotta be better than that last one..” Addison reasoned, as she forwent her doubts and trusted her friend, besides in the moment Addison was more concerned with finding an excuse to sneak away to the bathroom so she could relieve her horniness.

“Exactly. And if you are worried about your clothes we can go shopping tonight!” Natalie offered in an excitement Addison tried to share with a smile.

The change was staggering for Addison. Natalie made sure she was eating larger portions of healthier food, but even when she felt full Addison couldn’t resist snacking on sweets. Something had changed, other than the extra puffy fat around her swelling body, she couldn’t resist her cravings. Addison had lost control.

She spent most of her days alone; afraid to run into the very people whose attention she had once thrived on. She didn’t even have cheerleading as an escape from the harsh reality she now strived to ignore. She was getting fatter. At first most of the extra weight that worked its way onto her body clung to her belly, hips, butt and thighs, but the more Addison lazed around feeling sorry for herself the more the rest of her body started to catch up.

Addison had first noticed something was amiss after her first week on Natalie’s new diet. Her bras weren’t fitting properly and her bust certainly appeared fleshier. Later that week when Addison was brushing her teeth, she noticed her upper arm jiggling slightly. Some weight was finding its way onto her lean arms...

And finally, after two weeks on Natalie’s high calorie diet Addison finally observed something she couldn’t rationalize away. Her jaw dropping face had finally begun puffing up, her cheeks appeared softer and she could make out the beginnings of a double chin. It got the point where Addison sheepishly tried to confront Natalie about getting her scale back.

“Ugh.. I don’t think this diet is working.. I’m so stuffed..” Addison huffed having just gotten back to her room with Natalie from dinner. Once again, Addison had eaten her fill and then some.

“Maybe it’s genetic?” Natalie toyed with a smile as she got a look of Addison’s ripe buttocks wobbling to and fro as she made her way to her bed. As Addison sat down she gave Natalie a concerned and vulnerable look as she cupped her round squishy stomach in her arms.

“I’ve been working hard every day to follow this diet, and I’ve been eating what you tell me.. Yet no matter what I do I keep getting fatter and fatter.. I don’t understand.. Why aren’t I losing weight?? You’ve been so good about helping me by making me those weight loss shakes three times a day.. What on earth could be the problem Natalie??” Addison pouted, while Natalie couldn’t contain herself any longer. This ruse had gone on long enough. There was no going back for Addison. Not now..

“Haha.” Natalie laughed, as she smugly brought the back of her hand to cover her grin.

“What’s so funny?” Addison earnestly questioned.

“I think your days as a cheerleader are officially over.” Natalie smiled, as she walked over to her desk and leaned on it to rest her lean and toned butt on its surface.

“WHAT?! Why would you say that?!” Addison blushed with embarrassment, as she raised her voice in protest.

“Cause you’re a total fat*ss who is never making it back on the cheer squad!” Natalie admitted, as she flipped her hair over her shoulder, got off her butt, and slowly began walking toward Addison on the bed.

“Natalie? Did you try to make me fatter? ON PURPOSE?!” Addison gasped in surprise. Why hadn’t she seen it before? She knew none of Natalie’s diet advice made sense, but she trusted her.. Why would Natalie do something like that? Addison felt like her brain was about to explode.

“Honestly if you weren’t so dumb you would have caught on. I mean come on! Who’s ever heard of a high calorie diet?” Natalie laughed, as she stopped walking just out of reach of Addison sitting on the bed.

“What! I thought it sounded strange.. I.. I trusted you!” Addison growled, as she felt her anger boil over. This was not fair.

“Trust me to do what is in the best interest of my squad! You’re fat butt will only hold us back and prevent us from reaching our full potential.” Natalie droned on in her defense. Addison wasn’t having it. She was the best cheerleader and everyone knew it! Natalie only wanted her fat and out of the way so she could be captain!

“I’m going to kill you!” Addison roared, while she heaved herself off the bed at Natalie only to receive a swift push from Natalie right to her vulnerably full stomach. Natalie’s push hurt and for a moment after Addison fell back on her bed, she felt she might throw up. However, after a few cautious breaths Addison felt slightly better. “Ouch!”

“Back off fatty Mcfat-fat! Why did you get so fat in the first place!? Seriously the gym here is free!” Natalie yelled, as Addison felt ashamed of her body. Addison couldn’t even make eye contact with Natalie she felt so embarrassed. To make matters worse, she could feel that sinful excitement beginning to rise deep within her. Addison wanted to know why the hell she found her misfortune so arousing, but right now she needed to keep herself under control. Acting on Addison’s odd silence, Natalie burst, “Well? What’s your excuse, hm? Not enough time? It’s just in your genes?”

“I..” Addison stuttered, as the sensation of tears falling down her chubby cheeks caught her off guard. She was ashamed of herself, and especially ashamed that she was continually getting off at nearly every reminder she experienced of her reduced social status. Trying to control herself, Addison began, “This girl named.. Aria.. *snif* she made me fat!”

“HA! Don’t make me laugh! That’s a piss poor excuse for not staying in shape you fat ugly butterball!” Natalie roared remembering the years of Addison’s brutal cheer related criticism toward her. It reminded her why she needed this revenge! “hmm.. Maybe you like being fat?”

“Ahh! I do not!!” Addison blushed, as she used her wrists to dry her tears in an attempt to hide the perverse enjoyment she experienced along with this humiliation.

“Keep telling yourself that.” Natalie concluded, as Addison lay defeated and ashamed on her bed. She looked like a bloated whale. She looked like the creature that ate Addison Reynolds. She finally looked as fat and ugly as Natalie always felt Addison was on the inside. She had nothing more to say. It was time to look ahead and help the team make nationals. She knew she wouldn’t have any more problems with Addison. Her spirit was finally broken. “Your scale is under my bed. Feel free to use it. Do yourself a favor and don’t even waste coach’s time by trying out again. Ok?”

Addison couldn’t respond to that. She was in shock, sadness, disbelief and stubborn arousal. Once Natalie stormed out Addison slowly rolled her cumbersome body off her bed and made her way to Natalie’s. She grabbed her scale and took a few moments of hesitation before she hopped on.

*183lbs*

“This can’t be happening..” Addison cried to herself, as her world very suddenly seemed to have crashed down around her, again. It had only been five weeks since Aria had turned her into a blob. If Addison could gain 15 lbs in five weeks.. How was she going to survive the rest of the semester? Rather than think about it, the stress drove Addison to her desk drawer where her beloved stash of tootsie rolls remained almost her only source of comfort. Once she was finished, she’d sneak off to the bathroom to experience what perverse pleasure she could from this horrible situation.

Act 4- Cheer Up

The months that followed were a record low for Addison. For the remainder of the fall semester, Addison lived in a self-imposed isolation. Natalie must have gotten a boyfriend because she was no longer sleeping in the dorm room and even when Natalie came back to the room to change clothes there was nothing the two former friends had to say to each other. Addison could hardly bring herself look at Natalie’s perfect body. It was just another a reminder of the life she had lost.

When Addison wasn’t in class, she was in her dorm room finding comfort watching TV and sinking her teeth into the worst comfort foods she could get her hands on. Outside of classes, she literally didn’t socialize with anyone. With nobody guiding her to make healthier food choices, Addison’s diet now consisted of pizzas, cheeseburgers, chicken wings, French fries, cookies, soda, candy and chips. It was everything she needed to momentarily forget about how terrible she felt about herself and coincidentally, everything a growing girl needed to grow even heavier. She was gaining practically 10 pounds a month…

When winter break rolled around, Addison gazed upon her reflection and couldn’t deny what she was becoming. At her reduced height of 5’3, and inflated weight of 210lbs she’d turned herself into an absolute butterball, a meatball, a rollie polie piggy! She was ashamed she continued to let herself go, but she had lost the motivation to change her increasingly bad habits. Besides, the fatter she got, the more shame she was made to feel, the more her libido skyrocketed. While it had been months since a man last touched her, she couldn’t resist touching herself multiple times a day.

As Addison’s lonely days continued through winter break, she’d managed to snag another local internship to avoid having to leave the campus and return home, her habits continued to deteriorate. By the time the spring semester started, Addison had gained an additional 16lbs, bringing her total to roughly 226lbs. Though she loathed her growing body, the continued abuse she periodically received from classmates, bystanders, and particularly Natalie, played into her perverse arousal. Though she’d lost everything she once valued, she’d found something that momentarily eased the pain.

It wasn’t until the spring semester was nearly over that Addison was forced out of her self-destructing funk. She’d been pilling on the pounds like it was her job, sitting and eating without doing much in between besides periodic trips to pleasure herself in the security of the lady’s bathroom. After one such trip, Addison caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and was forced to take a pause. In the reflection stood someone she didn’t recognize.

This obese woman was the definition of a wide load. Large chunky hips, round plump thighs, a belly that seemed to pouch out and droop well over her waistband and onto her lap even while standing up. This fatty had thick squishy breasts overflowing the sports bra meant to contain them. Her arms were devoid of definition and carried the same kind of spoiling fat that now rested upon her once beautiful face. Fat cheeks, and a double chin were all it took for Addison to seriously have some difficulty recognizing herself. With her perverse enjoyment of her body’s destruction temporarily satiated, the only thing Addison felt was regret.

Returning to her room, Addison stepped upon her scale for the first time since the semester started. She now weighed 256lbs. She’d gained nearly 30 pounds these last three months…

She needed to do something now if she was ever going to get her sexy body back, if she was ever going to be a cheerleader again! In Addison’s final act of desperation, she donned a maternity tank top and stretchy pair of running shorts. The top only managed to stretch to just above her chubby belly button. Her fuller boobs were forcing the fabric upward. Her inflated breasts required two sports bras to contain but she was wearing her only clean one. Feeling her exposed chunky midriff, Addison just tried to flat out ignore how puffy her love handles appeared. She was mad at her shirt, but nothing could contain her fattened frame. Her inflated belly stretched the waistband of her shorts to their limit. Her bountiful butt filled the pants beyond capacity as her two round orbs of fat managed to poke out the bottom and the top of the pants.

Addison knew she should not go out in public, but it was now or never. And she wasn’t ready to accept her life as a blob yet! So, Addison grabbed her ipod and headed to her car to drive to the gym. Addison could feel the chafing of her thighs on her walk out of the dorm and dreaded what they might feel like when she finished her workout.

Even though Addison arrived at the gym late in the evening, the gym was overly crowded for Addison’s self-conscious taste, so she decided that the best way to lose some weight and avoid any public humiliation was to head over to the empty outdoor track beside the gym. Addison’s goal was to run for ten minutes, but after starting, the protest from her beleaguered lungs caused her to reduce her goal to simply two laps.

Running was a weird sensation. Addison hadn’t exercised in months. She could feel her fat bouncing, rippling, and jiggling with every step. After a lap, she was out of breath and sweating profusely. She tried to focus on her music, but Addison had reached her weakened body’s physical limit. She needed to breathe.

Stopping short of her two-lap goal with nearly the entirety of her second lap to go, Addison wheezed and coughed by the side of the track until she felt like she finally took in some air. Trying to gather herself, Addison sloppily threw off her eye pod and bent over to take in more air. She felt absolutely terrible. Who the hell was she fooling? She couldn’t run anymore. Her body was only good for one thing now, storing hideous fat.

As Addison shamed herself with more negative thoughts, she didn’t notice the sound of footsteps approaching from behind…

“Hey nice effort out there. For a girl your size, running a whole lap ain’t easy. Do you need some water?” A female voice offered to Addison

“Yeah, thanks…” Addison began to thank the stranger, while her heavy body lumbered to turn around. The fattened former cheerleader almost couldn’t believe her ears, the fact that anyone might offer her anything close to encouragement was a foreign concept to Addison at this point.

That is… until she recognized the face of the girl talking to her, “Ar-Aria?!”

“Hello Addison. How are you?” Aria smiled, as Addison processed how different the girl looked from the first time the two had met.

Aria’s olive skin seemed tanned in just the right way to complement the dark hair that now seemed shortened to her neck. Aria now stood at least five inches taller than Addison and her body now resembled that of an Olympic athlete! Her arms appeared leanly muscled and toned, her tight midriff had the makings of a six-pack, and her legs looked fit and powerful, especially her thighs.

The sight of her arch enemy looking so good was enough to cause Addison to break into the loudest yell of her life, “YOU!!”

Without thinking Addison rushed toward Aria, but the fit-looking young woman easily avoided capture. Addison gave a determined chase for about thirty seconds, before she collapsed from having to maneuver so much of her weight around for so long. No sooner had Addison dropped to the ground to wheeze and catch her breath, than Aria paused her retreat and returned to Addison’s side.

“Are you okay? That tumble looked like it hurt.” Aria asked, while she helped roll her fattened victim onto her back so she could breathe easier.

“Am I okay?! *Huff* AM I OKAY?! I am fat as f*ck! *Pant!* Nothing fits me anymore but sweats! *Wheeze!* My butt is the size of Wisconsin! My belly is perpetually bloated and huge! My face is fat! *Huff!* I have a double chin! I’ve never been this fat in my life and it’s your entire fault and I bet you like seeing me getting bigger and bigger! *Wheeze!* You freaky life ruiner!! I was supposed to be cheer captain this year!!!” Addison gasped, as she yelled far faster than her fatigued lunges could keep up with. “*huff* *Pant* haa…”

“You get that all out of your system?” Aria smiled, as she knelt down and grabbed Addison’s fat belly rolls which hung over her waistband even while lying flat on her back, “Hmm, this is new. Where did all this extra fat come from?”

“I assumed you put a spell on me or something to make me eat nonstop!” Addison gritted her teeth, as she glared right into the eyes of her enemy, unable to find the strength to attack her again.

“Sorry to burst your.. Bubble..” Aria emphasized with a poke to Addison’s round and heavy gut. “but I didn’t change your appetite at all. You got this much fatter all on your own.”

“Why should I believe you?!” Addison growled, while the feeling of Aria’s hands on her exposed skin made her nervous.

“I’ve been watching you periodically. I know what’s been going on. I know your boyfriend left you and your best friend abandoned you and that deep down behind that b*tchy exterior, you are terrified of what you have become. Lonely, fat, and helplessly out of self-control. It doesn’t feel good, does it?” Aria asked, as the anger in Addison’s fuller face seemed to dissipate. It seemed to be replaced by, sadness?

“No.. *Sniff* It’s the worst.. Why are you here? What else could you possibly take away from me? I’ve got nothing else to lose.” Addison pouted.

“I’m not here to trouble you anymore. Listen, I only do what I do to help people learn. To help them gain empathy for the people they hurt. As much as you probably don’t believe me, I’m not out to destroy people’s lives. Most people I umm.. treat.. are able to learn their lesson and get their weight relatively under control on their own. But not you. Something’s wrong and I want to help you figure it out.” Aria offered, while Addison suddenly seemed more energized by that comment.

“I know what’s wrong! You made me huge! Change me back! Right now!” Addison demanded frustratedly.

“No. I’m not giving you an easy way out. If you are going to lose weight, you’ll lose it on your own.” Aria affirmed, as Addison seemed to pout in response.

“Ahh! That’s not fair!! Since I've been gaining weight things have been getting harder and harder to do… going up the stairs, finding clothes that fit... Look at my stomach it looks like it’s made of dough!!! My ass and thighs jiggle everywhere!!” Addison droned on as she tried to appeal to Aria’s sense of pity to convince her to change her back. Feeling like she wasn’t making headway, Addison got desperate. “What am I supposed to tell my father when I get home for summer vacation?! Huh?! ‘OMG IDK HOW THE HELL I GOT SO FAT!!!’ He’ll go into shock when he sees what I look like now..”

“Groan all you want about being fat. It’s not going to change how you feel. It’s not going to make you any thinner. I’m offering to help you sort this out, like you said, what have you got to lose?” Aria spoke down to Addison, as the obese blonde seemed to mull over her offer.

Addison didn’t trust Aria one bit, but she didn’t have any other options, “Fine. How do you want to help me?”

“Why don’t you tell me something? Why is cheerleading so important to you?” Aria asked, as Addison wiped some sweat from her face.

“Cheerleading? Ugh duh! I was the best at it!” Addison responded without thinking.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it. If you don’t want my help, I’m sure you can ask your other friends for help. Oh wait? Do you have other friends?” Aria knowingly asked, as the look of insecurity showed through on Addison’s pretty face.

“The team was my only friends! And now they won’t even talk to me..” Addison frowned, while she looked away from Aria and grasped onto her plump ** belly.

“Why did cheerleading mean so much to you?” Aria asked again, as she crossed her arms. This time Addison seemed to take some time to think about her answer.

“Fine.. When I was out there.. you know.. cheering with the squad.. I felt free. Even though everyone was always watching me, I’ve never felt more relaxed.. It was the one place I could forget about all the stress from school, or boys, or..” Addison paused, while Aria noticed a moment of uncomfortable shock on Addison’s face that froze her in her tracks.

“Or?” Aria pried.

“Nothing.. I don’t know why I even thought of it right now.. *sniff*” Addison dismissed, as she tried to forget the place her mind had just gone too.

“What is it? What did you think of?!” Aria pushed.

“*Sniff* I don’t want to think about it! It’s none of your business.” Addison refused, as her eyes became watery.

“If cheerleading was an escape for you.. What were you trying to escape from?” Aria continued knowing that she had hit a cord. If this was the source of Addison’s problem, Aria had to know.

“Nothing! Gosh! Can you read minds too?!” Addison pouted, as she desperately wanted to avoid the subject with this stranger.

“It doesn’t take a mind reader to tell that something is bothering you.. You’ll feel better if you talk about it. Trust me.” Aria begged, while she grabbed Addison’s hand caringly and warmly smiled.

“…” Addison paused, as it felt good having someone that was actually interested in her again.

“I won’t tell anyone. I promise..” Aria vowed, while she looked deep into Addison’s sad eyes. Addison took some time to make up her mind, but on a quivering instinct Addison slowly began to admit what she had spent so long trying to hide.

“My mom was a cheerleader.. Or at least.. Dad always said she was.. He told me she was the prettiest girl in his whole high school.. She was so beautiful he could never muster the courage to tell her how much he liked her.. but he liked to tell me when I was young *sniff* that she noticed him..” Addison tried to explain without a second thought of coherence. “It’s umm.. hard to say this..”

“You are doing just fine..” Aria nodded, as she looked around the empty field and carefully embraced Addison’s hands so she’d feel comfortable enough to continue. “Keep going.”

“I was still really young.. Like.. Three years old.. *sniff* I guess she didn’t want me.. Cause she divorced Dad and left us.. Dad doesn’t like to talk about what happened.. *sob* I don’t know why she left.. But I grew up knowing my mom never loved me.. *sniff*” Addison cried, as she lowered her voice to a faint whisper, as tears fell down her face. “I wanted to be a cheerleader.. *sob* like my mom.. just to prove.. she should have loved me! Like, I should have meant more to her…”

“…” Aria held her breath in shocked silence. This was the first time she ever felt an ounce of regret for fattening up some stuck up Barbie.

“Every time I saw my friends with their mom’s it hurt.. Whenever I needed a mother.. it hurt.. Every time I saw her face in my dreams.. It hurt.. The only place it didn’t hurt was when I was cheering.” Addison admitted, as she did feel like a weight was being lifted off her shoulders as she shared with Aria. “Dad tried his best to make me happy. He gave me money, a car, all the support I could ever ask for, but he couldn’t give me her..”

“…” Aria bit her lip. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was starting to feel sorry for Addison. She knew what it felt like to have family abandon her..

“All I ever wanted to do is cheer.. I don’t know what’s gonna happen when I graduate eventually.. It hurts.. to think about it.. I just don’t want to feel like this anymore..” Addison finished, as she felt completely exposed. She couldn’t believe she had actually said it all out loud. It felt.. good.

“I think I know what you need.” Aria smiled, as she crawled forward and hugged Addison’s soft and squishy body. “Nothing I can say can make it all go away.. But I’m sure I can help you to feel better, if you just let me be a friend.”

“*Sniff* Okay..” Addison relented, as she accepted Aria’s hug and welcomed her tentatively as a friend.

From that moment forth things began to change for Addison.

It started with just having someone to talk to. Despite being guarded about her own life, Aria was more than happy to discuss Addison’s. Whether Addison was frustrated with her increasingly obese body or with the way strangers treated her, Aria quickly became the person Addison could vent any of her frustrations too. One of those frustrations was frequently Addison’s inadequate wardrobe, so Aria was kind enough to take her shopping and teach her how to dress appropriately for her fattened plus-sized figure.

After getting more comfortable with each other, Aria helped Addison work up the confidence to join the school’s club dance team during the last two weeks of the semester. It wasn’t cheerleading, it was much less competitive, but there were two other girls who were overweight in the club. They were nowhere near as overweight as Addison, but not being the only chunky girl certainly did wonders for Addison’s confidence. Putting herself out there was a huge step, and she was relieved to discover that not a single person recognized her as the thin and perfect cheerleader she had once been.

Socializing with a group of people was something Addison realized she sorely missed, and the dance girls never got on her case about her weight like the cheerleaders did. The dance routines they showed Addison would have been a piece of cake for the corpulent former cheerleader 140 pounds ago, but now Addison greatly struggled to preform them. She simply was not used to moving her weight around that much. She’d been sedentary for so long that her muscles lacked the strength to carry her through the full routines without multiple breaks to catch her breath. Despite the physical difficulties the nearly 260-pound blonde experienced, she was happy to have a reason to leave her dorm room besides her frequent visits to the bathroom to pleasure herself.

Just as the semester was becoming more bearable, it ended, but luckily Aria’s friendship remained. Once again, not wanting to return home, Addison acquired the same internship she had last summer. She was approved for an apartment on campus for the summer and she allowed Aria to crash on her couch.

Seeing more of each other than ever before and living in closer proximity gave the two girls time to bond over a mutual interest in trash reality shows. As unlikely as it was, Addison found herself really relying on her time with Aria to keep her spirits high.

Aria wasn’t as bad as Addison had previously thought. While still stubborn about not changing her back, the mysterious girl was every bit the caring and considerate friend to her. As the summer commenced, Aria responded to Addison’s frustrations about her lack of physical fitness. Every day after Addison returned from her internship, Aria started dragging her to the school gym. They started things out easy, with light calisthenics and some time spent walking side by side on treadmills. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to exhaust Addison. Aria’s frequent words of encouragement should have helped motivate Addison to try harder, but since they were coming from a girl who looked like she belonged in the Olympic hall of fame, Addison liked to interpret them as candy-covered fat shaming to reinforce the strange sexual urges she’d grown to deeply enjoy.

While the more consistent exercise admittedly helped Addison slowly adapt to moving her larger body around, oddly, it wasn’t helping her lose any weight. In fact, a week into the summer, nearly over three weeks since Aria began being a friend to her, Addison was growing quite weary that she was on track to put on another 10 pounds this month.

“I can’t keep eating like this after workouts,” Addison complained, as she tore into her 10th chicken wing.

The two friends had ordered wings and pizza for takeout again.

“Why? I thought you liked getting wings on Fridays?” Aria mumbled, while she polished off her 5th slice of pizza. Despite currently looking like an Olympic athlete, with abs and muscles and everything, Aria ate like she was as obese as Addison was.

“Because if I keep this up, *Burp!* I’ll be over 300lbs by summer’s end.” Addison lamented, as she felt the familiar sense of shame flickering her libido yet again. The 264-pound former cheerleader merely squirmed on her sofa in response to her muted arousal and quietly resolved to stuff herself to the max and then excuse herself to the bathroom for some satisfying private time.

“You don’t sound that worried.” Aria observed, while the fit young woman reached for her sixth slice of pizza without a sign of slowing down.

Not wanting to comment on Aria’s keen observation, Addison instead tried to steer the conversation toward Aria’s behavior. Gawking at the ravenous way Aria gobbled up her sixth slice of pizza, Addison asked, “How do you do that?”

“*Burp!* Do what?” Aria wondered, as she placed her empty plate onto the coffee table and leaned back onto the sofa to meet Addison’s curious gaze. The secretive beauty was wearing little more than a sports bra and a loose pair of sweatpants.

“Eat so much?” Addison emphasized by pointing to Aria’s slender looking tummy that hardly appeared bloated.

“Well we just worked up an appetite at the gym.” Aria reminded her sounding overly innocent.

“You hardly break a sweat keeping up with a fatso like me.” Addison countered. She understood she had to weigh more than double Aria’s weight at this point. People in the gym always stared at the two of them, well… They were probably staring at Aria and wondering why the heck such a hottie hung around with such a fatty.

The thought tickled Addison’s libido yet again. To try and keep herself under control in front of Aria, Addison struggled to bend forward despite the protests of her massive belly and shove a piece of pizza into her mouth.

“Why are you always shaming yourself like that?” Aria curiously accused Addison with a smug poke to the large roll of fat that was pouching out above the waistband of Addison’s black yoga pants while the blonde stuffed her fat face with pizza.

“Hey!” Addison blushed with her mouth full, as Aria’s inquisitive touch made her body flinch with excitement.

“What’s your deal?” Aria sighed, while her eyes narrowed on Addison’s, “Do you… like shaming yourself or something?”

“W-what? No!” Addison nervously gulped. The motion made her double chin giggle.

“You can’t keep secrets from me.” Aria shrugged with a devious smile, “I think you like shaming yourself or… you kinda like being fat.”

Addison knew Aria was right, but her pride wouldn’t let her concede the point, “I don’t know what you are talking about. That’s crazy!”

“How does it make you feel? Knowing your too slow and fat to keep up with me in the gym?” Aria wondered, as she started to piece some of Addison’s odd behaviors together.

“Aria!” Addison blushed feeling the distinct urge to find some privacy.

“Just admit you like being teased and I’ll stop. Fatso.” Aria teased with a firm pinch to Addison’s gut.

Cutting her losses and swallowing her pride along with the last of her pizza, Addison accepted, “Okay stop. I kinda like shaming myself and... being teased… about my weight.”

“Eww, why?” Aria gushed looking as interested as she was confused.

“I don’t know! Stop asking me about it!” Addison pleaded. If she had the energy to get off the couch and walk away from this conversation, she would. Unfortunately, today’s exercises had zapped her of her limited energy.

“Fine, fine.” Aria relented, “So, you kinda like being fat… That’s interesting.”

“I don’t hate everything about being fat. Okay? But I never said I like it.” Addison weakly disputed, as she tugged down the waistband of her yoga pants and started to softly massage her smooth layers of belly fat.

“Is that why you’re still gaining? Are you trying to get fatter?” Aria questioned trying to understand.

“What? No!” Addison protested looking embarrassed, “Why would you think that?”

“Because you eat constantly. Whenever we are not working out, I swear you are eating something. Why is that?” Aria wanted to know. In all her time correcting people’s appearances, she’d never come across a girl like Addison. A girl who seemed to take a certain level of enjoyment in the degradation of her formerly flawless figure.

“I think it’s because…” Addison paused trying to produce an honest response, “This is gonna sound weird.”

“Go ahead.” Aria nodded, as she eyed the way Addison was massaging her big fat belly.

“Well, first off, it’s all Natalie fault for screwing up my appetite… And I’m still mad at her for sabotaging my diet. Furious really. but… the weird part is that… I kinda… reach for food when I get horny. And being reminded of how far I’ve fallen kinda never fails to turn me on… It’s a vicious cycle.” Addison managed to spit out in a flustered and vulnerable fashion.

“Wow.” Aria muttered trying not to sound too judgmental.

“Yeah. I mean I’d like to lose some weight and get back to normal, but I… I meant… For example, it does kinda turn me on when I can’t keep up with you in the gym, or when I see people gawking at me in disgust, or judging me for being so unhealthy… Mhh…” Addison hummed, while her imagination temporarily got the better of her. It felt weird talking about her odd fantasies, but also kind of good to get them off her chest.

“Umm. Okay. That’s interesting.” Aria stammered apparently puzzled, “I didn’t realize that my being fit and skinny right now was having that kind of effect on you. How about I match you in size from now on? So, you can focus better in the gym and when we are hanging out?”

“Match me?” Addison chirped, while she eyed Aria’s flawless athletic physique with jealousy. It took her a moment to remember Aria’s strange abilities… That’s right. Aria could probably match her in size fairly easily. “You know, it would be way more motivating to see you struggling along with me.”

“Alright, I’m going out then. When I get back, I’ll be closer to your size.” Aria vowed, as she stood up.

“Wait!” Addison pleaded, “Can I watch you, umm, y’know do your thing?”

“Sure, but keep your distance and don’t blow my cover. How about you drive me to that big gym the next town over?” Aria compromised.

“Sure, can you give me a few minutes to digest though?” Addison smiled, as Aria gave her portly friend a nod.

Addison had thought Aria would have operated differently. Instead of singling out one virtuous fatty who deserved to lose a substantial amount of weight, Aria merely appeared to be meandering round the gym engaging in cheerful conversation with the chubby middle-aged crowd who clearly were at the gym late to burn a few calories after getting off from work.

At first, Addison didn’t understand while she watched from a distance, but then she noticed. A conversation might start or end with a handshake, shoulder touch, high five, any kind of physical contact. After the first conversation, Addison hadn’t noticed a difference on Aria’s flawless body, but after the tenth such conversation, Aria looked like she was developing a distinct roll of pudge just below her bellybutton that wasn’t there before. She was stealing maybe a pound or so from the people she was interacting with, probably not even enough for them to truly notice.

Addison wondered, was this how Aria usually operated? Singling out hard working fatties at random gyms and subtly redistributing people’s weights the way she saw fit? The idea sparked Addison’s imagination and curiosity into the life that her new friend must live.

As the minutes turned to a few hours in the gym, closing time neared, and the change in Aria’s body was considerable if a bit less dramatic than Addison expected. Far from looking like the flawless athlete she had been hours before, Aria’s 5’8 body had filled out in every direction with a distinct volume of blubbery fat.

The drawstring loop of Aria’s sweatpants had shrunken to near invisibility as her waist had expanded and her butt had rounded in circumference and girth. Her legs had grown thick and chubby to completely fill out the formerly baggy sweatpants she’d clothed herself with. The shape of Aria’s body had filled-out into a distinct pear shape, quite different from the athletic hourglass she had been hours earlier. Addison figured that since Aria had only brought a sports bra to the gym, she hadn’t wanted to risk bursting her bra by expanding her bust along with the rest of her.

By Addison’s estimation Aria had to weigh roughly 200 pounds by now, a gain of probably 60 or 70 pounds, and it didn’t look like Aria was done stealing people’s unwanted weight just yet. For the last 20 minutes, Aria had been gabbing with a mammoth sized woman. Clearly middle aged and looking to weigh well above what Addison did, this looked like a woman who would need to take one of those scooters around the grocery store, and here Aria was leading the blimp of a woman into a remote ladies bathroom on the far end of the increasingly empty gym.

Patiently, Addison watched the door from a distance and waited. She could guess what was happening, probably something akin to what she’d experienced in the locker room of her school’s sports complex, only that blimp of a woman was likely going to be losing some weight instead of gaining it. After roughly seven or eight minutes, Addison watched the bathroom door open, and out walked the lady who formerly could only muster a determined waddle, wearing Aria’s clothes.

She looked to be nearly 250 pounds lighter, maybe more. It was a miracle. Addison couldn’t believe Aria’s abilities could be so… dramatic.

Her brain filled with questions, Addison waited a few more moments for Aria to exit the bathroom. She could only imagine the size of her friend now. Heck, she’d probably be fatter than her now!

However, as Addison waited, her worry grew. Why wasn’t Aria leaving the bathroom? It was nearly time for the gym to close!

Waddling her fat butt over to the ladies’ room, Addison entered and gasped at what she saw. Before her stood Aria, looking to weigh nearly 450lbs, trying and failing to pull up the sweatpants of the lady she clearly traded clothes and weights with. Aria’s butt had grown too fat for the pants.

“Oh my gosh! Aria look at you!” Addison exclaimed in shock. Getting a better look at Aria’s fattened face, Addison observed that the girl looked to be sweating and breathing in an exhausted fashion.

“*Wheeze* I know, I overdid it, but that lady was really sweet. *Huff* She’s a single mother of two and was going to have to resort to *Pant!* gastric bypass surgery to deal with the weight. I had to help her out.” Aria managed to explain, while she paused her efforts to hoist up her new sweatpants and leaned against a wall to give her colossal body a rest. To Aria, it didn’t even look like Addison was paying attention.

“You’re so huge!” Addison muttered, as she approached her friend with a perverse curiosity. Addison wondered what it felt like to be that big. Aria had gone from being so beautiful to being so obese. The mere thought of such a fate befalling her got Addison’s heart beating faster.

“I know, *Wheeze!* and I’m having some difficulties. This is the most weight *Burp!* I’ve ever taken at once.” Aria revealed, while Addison noticed an unfamiliar expression on Aria’s face. Was it concern? Addison wasn’t sure until Aria muttered a desperate, “I feel faint.”

“Aria deep breaths.” Addison offered trying to keep Aria stay calm.

Leaning her massive butt against the wall Aria suddenly plopped onto the floor, Addison could swear she felt the thud cause the bathroom floor to shake. Hurrying to see if her friend was okay, Addison rushed down to her side. Gathering her dwindling strength, Aria muttered regretfully, “This was too much to do at once. I don’t think I can get up. I don’t know how I’m gonna get out of here.”

Seeing the real fear in Aria’s eyes and in the shaky tone of her voice, Addison didn’t even think about her response, she just burst, “Give me some.”

“What?” Aria sighed in confusion.

“Give me some, I’ll help you.” Addison offered, as she reached out and grabbed the massive rolls of fat protruding from Aria’s belly area.

Not seeing another option, Aria nodded, “Okay.”

With that, Aria’s meaty arms reached out and grabbed Addison’s cushy love handles. It didn’t take long for Addison to experience the familiar sensation.

“Oohhh…” Addison moaned, as she felt her pants growing tighter around her legs, and her shirt growing tighter across her shirt. Her body was bulging outward with fat all over again! The feeling was pure pleasure, and Addison wished she could savor it longer.

“Thanks for this.” Aria muttered beginning to feel better. Aria was about to let go of Addison, but the expanding blonde held her hands in place.

“Mhh… give me moreee.” Addison begged, as Aria continued the process against her better judgment.

“Don’t go getting weird on me.” Aria reminded Addison, but it was too late for that. The former cheerleader was practically jittering with pleasure.

“Just a little moreee.” Addison hummed, as Aria broke the connection with a little shove that sent Addison rolling onto her back. The sudden shock of feeling this new weight weighing her down sent a jolt of excitement through Addison that produced an excited, “ahh!”

“Okay, that’s enough. Let’s go.” Aria ordered, while she struggled to her feet and pulled up her sweatpants, they fit much better now. Aria felt a least 100 pounds lighter.

“How fat do I look?” Addison wondered, ignoring Aria’s demand.

“Pretty dang fat, now come on let’s get the hell out of here.” Aria urged, as she grabbed Addison’s hands and tried to help pull her up to her feet. Unfortunately, Aria’s now obese body clearly lacked the strength.

“Ouh… It’s hard to stand up.” Addison wheezed sounding delirious and horny.

“Let me help you.” Aria spoke trying to rush the lazy blonde. Addison’s body had soaked up fat from Aria’s body like a sponge soaking up bacon grease. If Aria had been 450lbs and Addison had been 270lbs before the transfer, after it, Aria was now sitting somewhere around 350lbs, while Addison was probably closer to 370lbs.

“Can I have like 10 minutes alone in the bathroom before we go?” Addison asked in a horny tone.

“No you freak, we gotta get you outta here!” Aria shook her head

“Five minutes.” Addison haggled sounding desperate.

“Oh my gosh, five minutes, then we are leaving. Understand?” Aria compromised. She supposed she owed Addison one anyone for the favor of carrying some of that lady’s weight for her.

“Deal.” Addison smiled, as she shewed Aria with a huff, “Go on, get out.”

Addison’s perverse imagination couldn’t wait to get a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror at her new shameful size.

As the girl’s successfully returned to campus, fatter than ever, Addison had only one question for Aria upon waddling her obese booty into the apartment.

“Would you *huff* mind if I hold on to the extra weight for a while?” Addison innocently asked, as she plopped her widened frame onto the couch, much to the couch’s creaky protest.

In waiting for Aria’s answer, Addison wrapped her pudgy arms around her newly expansive girthy belly. Giving it a squeeze, Addison felt a pang of excitement. If she thought she’d been fat before, she was a real heifer now. At roughly 370lbs and standing only 5’3, Addison looked like a ball of fat. She had inflated breasts, a massive lap-covering dome-like belly, and an expanded lower body that heavily restricted her movement.

“You’re joking right?” Aria questioned, while she joined Addison on the couch to give her own recently fattened body a rest. Earlier in the day she hadn’t been more than 135lbs on her 5’8 frame, and now she was a 350-pound ultra-pear-shaped blob.

“Not joking.” Addison sighed, as she caught her breath and gave her mushy rolls of fat another squeeze. She couldn’t take her eyes off of herself.

Aria couldn’t believe it. Not only was the former cheerleader literally an obese shadow of her former self, she seemed desperate to continue degrading herself. Aria had never been in a position like this before. She’d originally ruined Addison’s body in order to teach her a lesson about the way she treated people. Now it seemed like the weight she’d given to Addison wasn’t much of a punishment. After everything was said and done, Addison clearly wanted to keep getting bigger.

Muttering with a muted sense of frustration, Aria softly spoke, “Addison, I made you fat as a punishment for how you treat people! You can’t just start liking it, that defeats the purpose of everything.”

“I’m sorry?” Addison replied sounding confused, “Look, I don’t know why I’m feeling the way I do, but I’m really enjoying myself. Before you messed with my body, I literally starved myself every other day so my uniform would fit right. Now I can eat whatever I want. I used to be terrified of gaining weight, but ever since you pushed me over the deep end, it’s been kind of thrilling.”

“Thrilling?” Aria repeated trying to understand.

“Yeah, you know? Being lonely sucked, but…” Addison paused looking embarrassed.

“but?” Aria repeated wanting Addison to continue.

“I kinda like all the negative attention I’m getting, like… like a lot.” Addison managed to spit it out.

“Like, sexually?” Aria wondered.

“Yeah, definitely.” Addison admitted hoping Aria would relent and let her keep the extra weight.

Aria tried to process what she was hearing. Aria knew Addison wasn’t a bad person. The former cheerleader was certainly odd and came off as a bit of a jerk when they’d first met, but there were reasons for her poor behavior. And now, Addison hardly acted like that stuck up princess she’d once been. Maybe dealing with losing her social status had caused Addison to mature internally as a person, however, it was also obvious that in dealing with her fall from popularity Addison had either developed, or discovered, a powerful preference for being on the receiving end of fat shaming.

Clearly, Addison had learned from her past behavior. Although, Aria wasn’t exactly sure if Addison had learned the right lesson. There was only one way to be sure, Aria would have to continue watching over Addison over the summer.

For the moment Aria decided to let Addison keep the extra weight. If the girl wanted to experience what life was like as an extra-large lady, this was her chance. Upon telling Addison her decision, the obese friends celebrated with more than a few helpings of ice cream.

As the summer continued June eventually gave way to July. The obese friends understandably needed to scale back their usual everyday workouts since their significant expansions dramatically reduced their physical capacity for exercise. With their laxer routine in place, neither girl succeeded in losing any weight, in fact they each were gaining. However, the consistent activity they were able to maintain allowed each girl to acquire the tiniest bit of muscle underneath all their thick fat to help them with maneuvering their bulk around campus.

Finding bliss in her body’s continued expansion, Addison no longer found herself longing to be skinny again. As her weight slowly and steadily approached 400lbs, she’d found peace in her gluttony. Even though her size restricted what she could do and how much she could do, she was becoming very comfortable with her limited physical abilities. She even found her daily struggles to put on her socks and climb up the stairs for bed to be somewhat erotic activities. Any reminder of how far she’d fallen down the pyramid of social desirability was now like an aphrodisiac to her.

As their friendship continued to blossom, Aria became increasingly concerned about Addison’s behavior. While it was good that Addison had made peace with her body, her constant eating appeared a bit excessive. Aria couldn’t help but feel some responsibility regarding Addison’s odd enjoyment of her situation. As August came and the new school year loomed, Aria debated about what to do with her bloated blonde friend, but before she could settle on a course of action, she had some pressing business to attend to.

It was the day before preseason was set to begin, almost a full year since Aria had first gotten involved in Addison’s life. While Aria had been focused all summer on being a good friend to Addison, in truth she had also been keeping someone else on her radar too. A backstabbing jerk who really deserved what was coming to her.

At 5’6 and 132lbs, Addison’s former best friend Natalie was a top-heavy diva who had cemented her status as top of the food-chain after Addison’s fall from grace. The skinny devil even snatched up Addison’s old boyfriend, Benny. Aria had learned that the petulant brunette had spent the summer studying abroad which meant that if her body were to say, suddenly expand with fat before anyone on campus saw her, most everyone would assume the cause of her expansion to be a natural dereliction of her diet over her cushy summer vacation.

Social media made tracking Natalie’s movements all too predictable, the girl kept such an account of herself that Aria was able to position herself within the cheerleader’s dorm without much difficulty when she arrived. The only difficulty involved for Aria was lumbering her 374-pounds body all the way across campus in the warm summer sun.

Aria was actually looking forward to shedding some weight. Even though she’d grown somewhat used to being so unabashedly obese these last few months, she did miss being able to touch her toes.

Leaving no room for error, Aria patiently waited until the coast was clear and the slender hourglass-shaped Natalie finished unloading her car before she struck.

“Oh sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you..” Aria fake apologized, as she ensured that her wide fattened hips nudged Natalie firmly, while the stuck-up diva tried to pass Aria on the way to her dorm room

“Watch it wide-load, I’m in a hurry.” Natalie spat in clear disgust.

Natalie wasn’t wearing anything besides a sports bra and some short gym shorts. Her long hair was fashioned into a cute ponytail. This was going to be good. Aria reached out her pudgy arm and got her finger pressed against Natalie’s bellybutton. Almost instantly, Natalie froze.

“Maybe you should take a second and adjust your manners.” Aria threatened, while Natalie’s gaze fell upon the massive girl who was slowly maneuvering her back into her dorm room.

Natalie wanted to shove this gross pudgeball off of her, but she couldn’t. It was like someone else was controlling her legs. Muttering quietly, but as loudly as she could, Natalie hissed, “Ugh! Hey.. Wah-what’s going on.. Get your finger off my belly button you hippo!”

“I don’t think so.” Aria refused, as she closed the door to Natalie’s room behind her. Pressing her finger deeper into Natalie’s middle, Aria coldly explained, “You see, we have a problem. I’ve been keeping tabs on you and I think it’s time someone taught you a lesson.”

“Get off me you obese fat*ss!” Natalie whined unable to lift her arms and shove this strange girl out of her room.

“Why? Afraid by touching me you might catch some of my fat?” Aria guessed, as she began doing what she did best.

It started with Natalie’s tummy. The flat and toned physique soon pouched outward and then began the transition into fat while Aria’s own stomach began shrinking. While Aria’s t-shirt began to feel loose on her, Natalie’s short shorts appeared increasingly tight across her expanding waistline.

“Ugh!! Noo! Wah-What’s?! happening!?” Natalie gushed, while she was overcome with a strange arousing sensation.

“Don’t you just love studying abroad... All that yummy foreign food. I bet you couldn’t resist indulging in... pasta, pizza, cannoli’s, the list just keeps going on! Ain’t it a shame that you just couldn’t find the time to exercise while you were away?” Aria began to tease, while Natalie’s enlarging tummy began to resemble a substantial muffin top as it pushed the waistband of her shorts to their limit.

*Snap!*

“Mh-my tummy?!” Natalie’s eyes widened finally realizing what was happening to her, as she felt the waistband of her pants burst apart.

“Tragic. Your tummy used to be so firm and now… wow, it’s getting kinda soft ain’t it?” Aria nearly laughed, as her own body began to feel lighter and lighter. Natalie looked quite ridiculous now, she had the beer belly of an obese truck driver and the body of a college cheerleader. It was time to fix that. Teasing her victim again, Aria added, “Maybe you should have laid off the donuts.”

With that, Natalie’s softening belly stopped growing and instead it was her legs, hips and butt that began to inflate with fat. Natalie’s shorts, with their shredded waistband, now began to feel tighter across her butt and thighs.

“I don’t *ugh!* understand.” Natalie managed to say, while her legs shook. She was beginning to sweat from the odd feelings she was experiencing. She could feel her shorts growing so tight that they were cutting off blood flow to her legs. It wasn’t long until…

*Rip!*

The shredded garment fell to the floor, along with her destroyed panties, and the last drop of Natalie’s pride. Natalie repeated desperately, “No!! How is this happening!? I don’t understand!”

“You don’t have to. Just know that your titties aren’t going to be the only fat part of you from now on.” Aria promised, as Natalie’s legs gave way and she fell backwards, plopping onto her now mammoth sized naked butt.

“Ahh! Why does it feel like.. ughh.. ahh!” Natalie pouted, while her eyes looked over her growing body. It must have been quite a sight; her belly and lower body were now nearly as big as Aria’s had been moments before.

Seeking to end the connection, Aria finished with Natalie’s upper body, inflating her knockers to proportions to rival that of her now substantial belly. It wasn’t long before Natalie’s accommodating sports bra meet the same ruinous fate of her short-shorts.

*Riiiip!*

Natalie’s shocked face was priceless. Her breasts were practically the size of modest watermelons.

Letting go of Natalie’s tummy, Aria stepped back to appreciate her handiwork. This was her greatest work yet. Wanting to hit Natalie right where it hurt, Aria asked in an irritated voice, “Do you have any idea how FAT you are?!”

“*Wheeze*” Natalie gasped, as she got a glimpse of herself in her mirror. She was hideous! She looked just as large as the fat*ss who had just bumped into her! Feeling bereft of energy, Natalie used her pudgy arms to cover her exposed fattened tits and growled from her seated position, “What did you do to me? You fat b*tch! What did you do to me?!”

“Hahaha, I hate to break it to you, but I’m skinny.” Aria smugly teased, while Natalie turned her chubby face and dropped her jaw in astonishment. Aria now looked to weigh only around 150lbs. She looked fantastic! Like a freaking gymnast! Natalie couldn’t believe her eyes. It was like the girl had lost 200 pounds in less than a few minutes. Aria saw Natalie’s confusion and decided to enlighten her now probably 350-pound victim, Aria explained, “I gave you all of my fat. Next time maybe you won’t be such a terrible person to your friends.”

“You.. Why did you do this??” Natalie demanded to know, while she struggled and failed to stand up.

“Cause you need to learn there are consequences for treating people badly! Now if you excuse me, I’m in a hurry wide load. Bye bye! Oh, and if you tell anyone about this, they’ll just think you’re crazy.” Aria responded coldly with a wave.

That’s when the dots finally connected for Natalie. This whole odd experience seemed like a nightmare, but it wasn’t the first time she heard of something like this happening. Breathing in deeply, Natalie burst, “Oh my gosh, you’re that girl Addison was talking about! She… She wasn’t lying!?”

“Yeah, I doubt Addison’s going to be eager to hear you out, especially after the way you stole her boyfriend.” Aria reminded her fat struggling victim.

“Ugh! You don’t know what you’re talking about! Change me back! Or else!” Natalie growled with all of her fattened fury.

“Or else what? Are you going to sit on me? Please. How do you even expect to catch me when you can’t even stand up yet?” Aria pointed out, while Natalie blushed in embarrassment. Opening the door to Natalie’s room and trying to get the last word, Aria said her goodbye, “Have a fun time explaining how you got so obese to your boyfriend and all your cheerleading friends. I’m sure they won’t treat you differently because of the extra weight.”

“F*ck you! I’ll get you for this! Somehow!” Natalie vowed, as she watched the slender thief slowly exit her room.

“Fat chance. Good luck burning off all your new fat, hippo!” Aria teased, while she pocketed the phone she’d swiped off of Natalie when she wasn’t paying attention and left the backstabbing girl to her hopelessly fattened fate.

Since everything had gone to plan, it was time to confront Addison.

Addison huffed and puffed her way up the stairs of her summer apartment. The time had come for her to move into her new dorm room but the rigors of packing up her things were proving quite strenuous for the nearly 400-pound coed. It wasn’t that she owned a terribly large amount of stuff, aside from clothes that didn’t fit her anymore and school supplies. It was that packing had forced her upstairs and downstairs multiple times within the same hour, a chore Addison hadn’t undertaken for nearly three months.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs for what Addison hoped would be the last time, the former beauty queen wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and tried to catch her breath. Her lungs were burdened by the heavy gulps of air she was taking, her legs struggled to prop up the sheer excess of her weight, the blood was rushing to her head, Addison was overheating, and she needed to do something about it. Wobbling into the bathroom, Addison splashed some cold water on her chunky face from the sink.

Taking off her flowing t-shirt in a fumbling uncoordinated motion, Addison gazed upon her bloated body in the mirror with a certain deviant enjoyment. She was a ball of pure fat. Chunky cheeks, expansive breasts, a bountiful obese belly, rounded hips, a girthy butt, and legs thicker than a tree trunk. Clothed in nothing but a sports bra and stretchy yoga pants, Addison splashed some more cold water on her face and let her imagination run wild.

“Hahaha, look at you! You're pathetic!” Addison teased her tubby reflection, while she felt her heart rate begin to rise again. She couldn’t help but squeeze her jiggly love handles. Biting her lip to try and hide her expression of enjoyment, Addison continued chastising herself, “You're bulging out of all your clothes! Why don’t you lay off the tootsie rolls you glutton?”

Ignoring her question, Addison’s hands arched themselves lower, she suddenly felt the urge to pleasure herself one last time before she moved out. Striking a b*tchy degrading tone, Addison attempted to humiliate her reflection further, “How could you let yourself go like this?! I bet you live at the drive thru, don't you? You're such a fat pig! Why don't you oink for me, pig? Ha ha ha! You are so fat and pathetic! Oink for me!”

“Oink! Oink!” A familiar voice muttered from behind her.

Flinching in surprise, Addison nearly fell over as she braced her gorged body against the wall of the bathroom.

“Jeez! Aria don’t sneak up on me like that! I didn’t even hear you come up the…” Addison began to chastise her friend, while her eyes suddenly took in the fit figured girl standing in the bathroom doorway. Addison muttered in astonishment, “Oh my gosh, Aria you’re so skinny!”

“Yeah, I took care of some business this morning.” Aria explained, while she judgingly eyed her strange super-obese friend, “So, this is what you do when I’m not here?”

“Sometimes.” Addison admitted trying to calm herself. Blushing from the embarrassment of practically being caught in the early stages of her masturbation ritual, Addison sought to keep the subject of this conversation on Aria. Clearing her throat, Addison wondered, “What business are you referring to?”

“You’ll find out.” Aria assured her, while Addison looked confused. Changing her tempo and looking more serious, Aria asked, “So.. What are your plans for the semester again?”

“I’m gonna sign up for dance club again. Do some soul searching. Read a book. Enjoy life. Suffer through classes. Gain some more weight. You know. The normal stuff. How about you?” Addison smiled, as her friend frowned.

Addison just had to slip her obsession with fattening up into her response, didn’t she? Aria couldn’t help feeling responsible and guilty for her friend’s poor health choices. It was a feeling Aria couldn’t live with in good conscience.

“I’m just gonna rip off the band-aid. It’s time for me to head out, I can’t hang around this school any longer.” Aria admitted, while Addison’s jaw dropped in response.

“What?! Don’t go? Who’s going to be my friend?” Addison pouted, as she waddled forward and grabbed Aria’s arm, intent on not letting go.

“Cheer up. Plenty of people on your dance team like you. You’ll be fine, you don’t need me to be happy. Trust me.” Aria proclaimed, while Addison looked sad.

Aria had tried to prepare Addison for this eventuality, but the girl had gotten attached. And perhaps, Aria had gotten pretty attached to Addison too. It had been a long time since she last stayed in one place for so long.

“Are you seriously leaving?” Addison reiterated hoping Aria would reconsider.

“Afraid so.” Aria shrugged, while she put her hand on Addison’s in a consoling fashion.

“I’m going to miss you so much!” Addison professed earnestly.

“Oh stop it. You’re gonna make me cry.” Aria sarcastically smiled, trying to wiggle out of Addison’s grip.

Addison knew being sarcastic was one of Aria’s defense mechanisms. Aria was going to miss her too. Pushing past her hesitation, Addison spoke what was in her heart.

“No, I want to thank you.. I was on a bad path and I can honestly say that.. I think what you did to me might have been good for me..” Addison admitted, as she let go of Aria’s arm, “Where will you go?”

“I have a few ideas.. but first.” Aria grinned, as she held out her hands and pressed them against Addison’s expansive belly, “I think it’s time I gave you back those five inches of height I stole. And returned you to your normal weight.”

Unable to fully register what Aria had just said, Addison frozen in place as a strange feeling overcame her.

“I thought you don’t give back what you take?” Addison managed to burst with a hint of worry in her voice.

“You’ve earned it.” Aria spoke, as Addison began to feel light-headed all of a sudden.

“No don’t…” Addison muttered, while her vision momentarily blurred, and a sense of dizziness overcame her. She tried to voice her concern, but she couldn’t. She tried to blink her eyes a couple of times, but it took a few moments for everything to clear up. Once she regained focus, she could see she now towered above Aria. Speechless, Addison couldn’t really feel her body, but she could tell she was tall again, and it felt very strange.

“Give it a second.” Aria smiled, as she looked up at her now much taller friend and began shifting her focus to the buttery rolls of bodyfat adorning the former beauty queen’s body.

Addison could now feel a sensation she’d not felt before. She felt like she was being drained, it felt like being hungry, really really hungry. Addison nearly panicked, as she realized what was now happening. Aria was draining her of her fat! All of it!

“No, no no! Stop! I like being fat!” Addison managed to plead, while Aria ignored her friends’ request.

Addison watched as her girthy belly began to shrink along with her bountiful breasts. She couldn’t move, but she wanted to force Aria off her and salvage what was left of her rapidly shrinking percentage of bodyfat.

“Sorry, this fat needs a new home, and I think you’ll approve of where it is going.” Aria countered, while she felt her own body beginning to rapidly expand with Addison’s excess of bodyweight.

“W-Where?” Addison muttered finding it difficult to focus during this strange process.

“Your ex-boyfriend.” Aria winked, as she finished the transfer and let go of Addison’s now trim tummy.

Collapsing onto the floor feeling drained and weak, Addison tried to gather her bearings and muttered, “You’re gonna… You’re gonna make Benny fat?”

“Sooo fat.” Aria huffed, while her now 5’3 body struggled to carry the weight of nearly 400 pounds.

“Alright I guess.” Addison smiled, while her senses returned to her more fully and she observed that her fattened friend now stood fully naked in front of her. Aria’s expansion had been so large that her newly fat body literally had ripped her clothes clean off.

Rising to her feet on unsteady legs, Addison felt like she was floating on air. Turning to look at herself in the mirror, Addison was surprised to learn that she’d slimmed down so much that her clothes had literally fallen off her now pristine body. Standing around 5’8 and weighing somewhere around 140lbs, Addison looked as she had looked over a year ago, except a little softer around her hips and midsection, and with a bit more lean muscle appearing to dwell just under the surface of her flawless features.

Turning around and stumbling into aria’s pudgy arms for a bracing hug, Addison admitted, “It feels weird being skinny again. I feel… hungry.”

“Have some more ice cream. You’ll feel better.” Aria joked, while she patted her friend on the back.

“Oh, I will.” Addison hummed, as her imagination tried to adjust to her new situation.

On the one hand, she liked her formerly fat body, on the other, now she was free to ruin herself all over again, this time from scratch. In the moment, Addison’s optimism outweighed her disappointment. Besides, after the way Benny had treated her last year, he was due for a fat dose of karma. However, there was one thing that greatly concerned Addison, “umm, so will I see you again? Or are you like, gonna disappear forever?”

“We’ll see each other again. I promise.” Aria vowed, as she finished her hug with Addison and then hobbled toward Addison’s room for some new clothes.

Aria was sad she had to go, but for now she could force those feelings to the back of her head and focus on her new mission. She’d taken Natalie’s phone, and she would text Benny and have him meet her some place remote, somewhere she could do her fattening work in private.

While the two friends got ready, Aria made a mental note to one day track down Addison’s mother and get some answers. She couldn’t think of a better gift to give Addison besides returning her body to her formerly fit state.

About to finally leave, Aria waited by Addison’s front door while the thin blonde sloppily dug into a pint of ice cream

“Just a word of warning,” Addison muttered with her mouth full, “you might have trouble recognizing me the next time you see me.”

“Oh? Are you planning on pigging out all over again?” Aria teased, while she noticed Addison smile devilishly.

“I’m signing up for the school’s premium meal plan. Oink oink mother f*cker.” Addison hummed proudly, as she took in another spoonful of chocolaty calories.

In high spirits, Addison watched her mysterious friend waddle away after another round of goodbyes and one final hug. Now that she was skinny and hot again, Addison began to plan the downfall of her perfect figure. Aria was right that Addison didn’t need her to be happy, she didn’t need Aria’s touch to grow fat, she could do it the old fashion way. The journey would be slower, yes, but it could prove to be far more rewarding, especially if Addison found someone to share it with.

Her deviant libido had urged her to explore the depths of the internet to satisfy her desires, she knew she wasn’t alone in what she craved. Soon she’d find a suitable partner who shared her dream, and then she’d go about making that dream come true. The dream that now remained firmly lodged into her twisted brain, was to fatten up to the point that 400 pounds seemed skinny.

Polishing off her pint of chocolate ice cream, Addison reveled in the bliss of feeling stuffed and full. Though she only sported a tiny food-baby, Addison smiled while she cradled it in her slender arms, for she knew it was only the beginning…

The End