Nicole - The Roundest Rugby Player (BONUS CHAPTER ADDED 04/03/2022)

Cyril Figgis

9 minutes ago, ratetankmark said:

I'm genuinely at a loss for words mate, this honestly might be one of the best things I've ever seen written from you, which is some seriously high praise. Like, the ending line was just so perfect and it really felt like this was a Netflix show or a series with this as the final episode and you wrapped everything up perfectly. :) You should be really, really proud of this.

Thank you kindly!  We've still got one more chapter to go before everything is wrapped up nicely, but this chapter really came out nicely.

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, Cyril Figgis said:

Thank you kindly!  We've still got one more chapter to go before everything is wrapped up nicely, but this chapter really came out nicely.

I can't wait to see this next chapter. :) You did amazingly on this one, too.

FINALE

Graduation Day: a time for celebration and tearful goodbyes, where Nicole had seen many a friend off into the future.  After four years of watching and cheering as her fellow Bruins walked the stage and got their diplomas, it was her and Ashton’s turns.  First came Ashton’s ceremony for the School of Law, and Nicole had to fight the urge to break out an airhorn when her lover’s name was called out—though she did make sure to flash her ‘SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL H OOKER’ shirt as Ashton accepted her sheepskin.  When it came time for Nicole’s ceremony and she waddled up to her professors, she was treated in turn to the entirety of the Bruins holding up a giant banner that read “HERE’S TO YOU, BUTTERBALL”.

After tossing her cap in the air and making her way out of the stadium, Nicole was beset from all sides by friends, teammates, and family.  Well-wishers gravitated towards her like satellites to a planet, giving her loving hugs, kisses, and pats on her generous belly, which stretched her graduation gown tight despite it being big enough to use as a bedsheet.  The lardy girl, for her part, welcomed everyone with the same warm, wide embrace and had rivers of tears running down her cheeks the entire time.  She knew that she would have to say goodbye at some point, but she could never have prepared for this.

“I’m so, so proud of you, mija,” her mother, Mickey, told her as the two globular girls hugged each other as best they could.  “State champion, MVP, and now a Bachelor of Science—is there anything my little girl can’t do?”

“I’m your daughter, Mom—what do you think?” Nicole giggled through her tears.  “I think the only thing I can’t do is wait to grab a bite.”

The Valdezes all laughed at that and Mickey squeezed her daughter even tighter as she remarked, “You certainly are my girl.  I never thought you’d follow in my footsteps quite like this, but let me say that you carry it very well—though I’m sure you’ve heard that plenty of times before.”

“Oh, just a few,” Nicole slyly replied, thinking back to last night’s stuffing party with the Bruins and following romp with Ashton that nearly broke their bed.  “But I’m not kidding about that bite.  Can I please ditch this gown and go grab some grub?”

“I think that’s more than doable, mija,” her father, Ray, answered before glancing over to his daughter’s other, thinner half.  “Ashton, you’re more than welcome to come along if you want.”

In the past, Ashton might have passed up the opportunity to eat with the Valdezes, as the temptation to gorge around Nicole and Mickey was so strong.  Now that she had decided to embrace a more freeing lifestyle, there was nothing she wanted more.  She eagerly nodded and replied, “I’d love to!  The Trolley Stop has a new Cuban cheeseburger that I’ve been dying to try.”

“Then what are we waiting for?  Let’s do this,” Nicole declared, unzipping her gown and allowing her flabby belly to swell out a hair’s breadth further.  It was hard to believe that there was ever a time it had been small, let alone flat, when her gargantuan gut fell almost to her knees.  After the last four years of growing and learning to love that aspect of herself though, Nicole would have done it all over again if she had the chance.

“First round’s up!” Trevor called out from his place at the grill.  “I’ve got burgers and dogs ready to go—who’s hungry?”

When it came to the big get-together for the Shady Brook gang, the better question was who was not hungry, as there were a good number of well-fed bellies growling in anticipation of a grilled banquet.  It was to be their last ‘summer vacation’, as the old friends had all graduated and were ready to go out into the world but could not resist one last big blowout together.  And it was quite the blowout, with everyone bringing along their significant others for a combined weight of 2.5 tons and requiring a good many chairs for their sizeable backsides.

There was Danny and his Insta-influencer girlfriend, Tara, who had once been a slender waif before attempting a ‘fit to fat to fit’ challenge and failing miserably; Kristen and her partner, Carly, who looked like a proud farmer as she watched her Holstein girlfriend plow through plates of snacks; Rose and her lovers, Natasha and Fumiko, who waited on their blonde, bulbous beauty like handmaids; Lorelei and her romantic roommate, Paula, whose baked goodies helped swell the duo to a combined near-600 pounds; and Trevor and his partner, Orlando, whose rotund body hid the fact that they were once his superior on the swim team.  It was a stark contrast to their last party when they graduated high school, but all these gains paled in comparison to the most headstrong member of the gang.

Nicole was still the same boisterous and bombastic girl she was four years prior, but she was now so round that if she fell over, it would be easier to push her to her destination than help her up.  There was not a single inch of her body that was not blanketed in fat, from chubby cheeks that pushed her lips into a permanent pucker to pudgy feet that ached if she stood for too long.  She once had biceps that rivaled Trevor’s, but those muscles were now coated in pillowy fat—literally pillowy, as Ashton found herself dozing off on her girlfriend’s arm.  Powerful legs that propelled her down the pitch were now so big around that she could only give an awkward waddle at best, swinging her fat thighs around in an effort to gain momentum.  Put simply, she was insanely, ridiculously, ludicrously fat.

And while she had plenty of competition, not a single one of the hefty heifers in attendance could match up to Nicole’s unbridled gluttony.  Her natural appetite had exploded over the years, going from being able to eat a whole pizza in one sitting to eating three without breaking a sweat.  It was a capacity that had earned her a blue ribbon at the county fair’s pie eating contest, which she still had framed and hanging in her and Ashton’s new apartment.  She all but sucked up the food put in front of her, reducing a towering triple-decker cheeseburger to crumbs in just a few minutes and making an entire bowl of chips vanish down her gullet.

Of course, the party was not just a chance for her to pig out—it was the last hurrah before her friends were scattered to the winds, wherever life took them next.  And while they all admired each other’s gains, they were more focused on what their next steps would be now that they were free from school and athletics.  Some had prestigious jobs ahead of them, like Kristen traveling to Europe to work for a designer, while others were still getting their foot in the door, like Trevor working as an apprentice for a construction crew.

“So, so jealous, Kristen,” Tara remarked in between bites of a particularly creamy éclair.  “I got a couple sponsorships with Delizioza, but you get to work at HQ?  You’ve got to hook me up sometime!”

“I don’t think I’ve got that kind of pull just yet, but don’t you worry—I’ve got you covered,” Kristen boasted before tucking into a slice of blueberry pie.  “My goal is to finally start getting designer clothes out there for a girl my stature, starting with bras that don’t have to be custom-made.”

Carly grinned and rubbed her girlfriend’s gothic belly as she teased, “But I love trying to take apart your tops—it’s like working on a sexy jigsaw puzzle.”

Elsewhere, Rose did not have to lift a finger for food, as Natasha and Fumiko were more than happy to pop food in her mouth whenever she so desired.  Anyone who knew the rotund girl from high school would have been shocked to see the weight-conscious dancer now so round that she took up almost three chairs on her own.  Any sign of her old weight woes were nowhere to be found as she happily gobbled up whatever her lovers fed her, even letting out coos of delight at a tasty bite.

“She’s come such a long way,” Lorelei remarked, forgetting her hot dog for a moment as she watched Rose wolf down her food.  “Can’t believe that’s the same girl who almost starved herself with diet pills back in the day.”

Paula nodded in agreement before feeding a fry to her jiggly girlfriend.  “True, but who would have thought that one of the toughest girls on the derby team would go soft as a marshmallow?”

Lorelei turned a fine pink but happily ate offered treat as she replied, “I blame my girlfriend, the best damn cook in the world.”

And closer to the grill—and thus, the food—Nicole and Orlando were in an impromptu eating contest as their respective partners watched on with admiration.  Ashton, herself no slouch in the culinary department, tucked into a cheeseburger and asked, “Nicky told me about this time you had to carry her over your shoulder before she could start a fight at school—still think you could do that?”

“Hell no,” Trevor chuckled before he gestured to Orlando with his beer.  “I can barely lift my own chunky monkey off the ground at this point; I’d probably throw my back out if I tried even that with Nicole.  I don’t know what they’re serving at CFU, but looks like it’s done wonders for you two.”

Ashton blushed at the compliment and stifled her embarrassment with a big bite of burger.  With how she bulged out of her shorts and blouse, it was clear that she had embraced the bigger life one hundred percent, going past her highest weight from sophomore year and cresting 200 pounds.  It would have been mortifying for her at one point to get that big, but with plenty of loving from Nicole and the team, she came around to the idea and was on the fast track to catching up with her lover.

Eventually, Orlando had to throw in the towel, their appetite paling in comparison’s to Nicole’s boundless capacity.  They rubbed their mammoth stomach and winced, “Okay, okay, I yield.  And I thought I was the biggest pig in the state—you take it to a whole other level.  Are there any more like you down at CFU, or are you just one in a million?”

“Ain’t nobody bigger than me, but you gave it a good shot,” Nicole remarked with a cheeky grin.  “If Trevor keeps feeding that cute belly of yours, you might get on my level, but I’m not slowing down any time soon.”

After spending the week at home with her friends and taking Ashton to her first SummerShine festival—where the two gorged themselves on all the fried decadence the fair had to offer—it was time to return home to Cape Fear.  The couple had gotten themselves a cozy apartment closer to downtown and tucked into a quiet complex, a far cry from their previous arrangements.  There were no rowdy parties going on every other night, no yahoos careening through the grounds on golf carts, and no fireworks at 3 in the morning, but they would make the most of it.  What mattered was that they had each other, and nothing was going to change that.

The calm lifestyle took some time to get used to, but Nicole and Ashton found themselves getting into a routine pretty quickly.  Ashton had gotten herself a job as an assistant paralegal for a law firm in town while Nicole applied for jobs here and there, though nothing ever seemed to take.  With nothing to do but lounge around the apartment whenever her lover was at work, it should have been the perfect opportunity to gain even more weight, but Nicole found herself more listless than anything else.  Eating and fattening up were fun, sure, but without the audience she used to have, she found it to be a little lackluster.  As such, she often found herself slowing down her gaining for the first time in a year, with only a few pounds put on for the entirety of July.

This listlessness was not unnoticed by Ashton, who decided to take matters into her own hands and devised a plan for one steamy August night.  Nicole was out at the complex’s gym—nothing special when compared to the gym on campus—and returned to find the lights in the apartment dimmed.  She called out, “Ash, you home?”

“Come on in, Nicky,” her girlfriend called out from the depths of their dark den.  “I’m just putting the finishing touches on before we sit down for dinner.”

Nicole waddled over to their kitchen nook and was surprised to find a spread of her favorite spreads from all over town: barbeque from Midtown Smoke, burgers from Trolley Stop, and burritos from Flaming Amy; pizza from Old Forge, fried chicken from Pollo Real, and pasta from Trussardi’s.  The apartment was filled with the most delectable aromas known to man, and Nicole could not help but drool at the sight of such a splendid feast.  She had not been to any of her favorite spots in weeks in an effort to save money, so coming home to everything at once felt like an early Christmas.

“Happy five year anniversary, Nicky,” Ashton cooed from the doorway to their bedroom.

Turning as quick as her spherical body would allow, Nicole gawked at the sight of her girlfriend squeezed into a lacy shapewear that helped compact some of her pudge, but nothing could have made Ashton look thin again.  Her thunder thighs jiggled like jelly as she attempted to sashay across the room with sensual grace, though she was getting too thick for that to happen naturally.  If Nicole was not drooling before, she definitely was when she saw how tight the dress was in places, such that she could practically hear the threads straining.  Her hands itched to grab hold of her lover, but there were too many good options for her to consider—as such, Ashton helped guide Nicole’s hands to her backside when she drew close.

“Like what you see, Nicky?” the tattooed girl cooed, to which her rotund partner nodded like a child at Christmas.  She leaned in close and whispered, “Then you’re going to love what happens when you pull the ribbon on my back.”

Nicole fiddled around until she found a lace ribbon tied into a bow, which she undid as quickly as she could.  No sooner had the knot come undone than Ashton expanded in her arms, the shapewear coming loose and allowing her curves to expand to their fullest.  The tightest spots on the dress burst, allowing pale pudge to pop through, and those that remained were pushed to their limits by her wobbly curves.  If Nicole still needed proof that Ashton was now on the fat track, this was it.

“God, that feels good,” Ashton purred before slipping into her lover’s arms.  “All my clothes are so tight these days, and I don’t know why.  What do you think, Nicky?”

Nicole’s mouth felt dry as she looked over the chubby girl in her arms and replied, “I…I think they fit just right.  After all, a Fat Ash like you can’t help popping out of everything.”

The two hummed in pleasure as they rocked in each other’s grasp, fat pressed against fat like lips in a tender kiss.  Nicole broke the silence as she asked, “Is all this for me?”

“For the both of us, greedy guts,” Ashton answered with a smirk.  “I’ve decided that I don’t care what anyone thinks anymore—I’m done pretending I’m not just as much of a fat ass as you.  So tonight, we’re going to take turns stuffing each other until we’re too full to think, much less move.”

“That sounds pretty damn good to me,” Nicole cooed, her legs weak at the thought of being properly stuffed for the first time in ages.  She nuzzled up against Ashton and sighed, “Thank you, Ashton.  I know I haven’t been myself the last few weeks, but you always know how to make me smile.”

The tattooed girl smiled at her lardy lover and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.  “Only because you’d do the same for me, Nicky.  You’re the best thing in my life, and I don’t know where I’d be without you; with you, I know that I’m going to live the fattest, happiest life anyone ever asked for.”

Nicole sniffed back warm tears of joy before returning the kiss and telling her girlfriend, “Then we’d better get started before this gets cold.  What do you say, Fat Ash?”

“I say I’m going to make you pop tonight, Butterball,” Ashton purred as they walked to the table.

The night ended with Nicole and Ashton on the couch like a pair of beached whales, too stuffed to do anything but cuddle in each other’s embrace.  They were passed out in the mother of all food comas when Nicole received two texts: one from CFU about a teaching assistant position, and one from Bricktop about an opening for a coaching position on the team.

((And that's all, folks!  This story has been an absolute joy to write, and I'm so glad you've all enjoyed it as much as I have.  Let me know if you want to see more Nicole in the future, or if you want to see how any of her friends became butterballs in their own right!))

• 5 months later...

((Hey folks!  Hard to believe it's been almost a year since this story was published, eh?  Well, we're updating with one more chapter--a little bonus story to celebrate Ashton winning the Best Supporting Female at the Fishery Awards on DA.  I hope that you enjoy this little 'what if' look about what Ashton's life might have been like without Nicole around!))

ASHTON - THE ROUNDEST RUGBY PLAYER

We will never truly know how different our lives would be if we took another path.  How would his career have gone if he had stayed with his company?  What would my life be like if I made that move to the West Coast?  There are any number of directions we could have taken, with some of the most innocuous-seeming actions leading to massive changes.  Such was the case for Ashton Michaels of the Cape Fear Bruins, as we take a look at a world where Nicole Valdez did not attend CFU right away…

It had been another banner night for the Bruins: they had all but torn down a condo after a victory over the Fayetteville Falcons, leaving nothing but wreckage in their wake.  A number of sleeping partygoers littered the condo, some dozing in furniture while most just crashed on the floor among the empty bottles and cups.  Bollywood, the outside center, rested her head on the lap of the hulking fly half, T-Rex, while Wiki, the know-it-all left wing, occupied a coffee table.  The most comfortable of all had to be the team captain, Ashton Michaels, and not just because she slept in a recliner.

One would be forgiven for not recognizing Ashton as the same girl that became MVP her freshman year, as the three years since had been quite the experience for her.  The senior girl that sprawled out in the recliner was roughly three times her starting weight when she first entered Cape Fear University, all her athletic muscle and build buried under a thick blanket of plush flab.  Three chins bunched up between her around her neck as she dozed, and meatball hands rested atop breasts as big as bowling balls.  Her massive gut rose up and down with each breath, filling up almost all of her lap and making a crop top out of her otherwise massive shirt.  And even though the recliner was extra-wide, her hips and ass were still squeezed in between the leathery arms.

If there was any wonder how a girl could go from fighting fit to a ball of lard in four years, they only needed to look around Ashton to understand why.  Her lips were stained with frosting from the many, many slices of cakes she ate the night before, her fingers were sticky with glaze, and her body was surrounded by enough crumbs to make a dozen cupcakes.  As talented as Ashton was on the pitch, her real talent—one she had no idea of until she got to CFU—was eating more than humanly possible, which her beloved teammates had only fostered over the years.

To understand how the once lean and limber girl got to be so round and plodding, we must look back at when she first arrived at the coastal school.  Ashton could have been a theater major for how expertly she played the part of the cool and composed freshman, but the truth was that her composure was as solid as a house of cards.  She tried to pass herself off as too cool for school with a fresh tattoo, but anyone who took the time to know her knew that she was a bundle of nerves waiting to come unraveled—lofty expectations from parents have a way of doing that.

Perhaps that was why she indulged as much as she did when she was invited to lunch by the captain of the rugby team, Bricktop; after all, she would hate to disappoint the senior girl by not partaking in her generosity.  Her nerves were not helped by the presence of a particularly cute brunette by the name of Clover, who only seemed to get friendlier the more Ashton ate.  By the time she finally called it quits, Ashton had consumed twice as much as she normally did, though she still found room to share a sundae with Clover.

That was the start of a very slippery slope for the Number 8, as Ashton soon began to stress eat her anxiety away, thanks in part to no longer being under the watchful eye of her parents.  Late nights spent wrapping up assignments were spent with a box of Chinese food and an energy drink, test day mornings were spent with a big plate of cafeteria food breakfast, and parties with the Bruins were spent with a beer in one hand and pizza in the other.  Ashton still kept up a regular exercise regiment, but there was only so much working out she could do before the effects of such a diet began to show.

It started with a little pooch in her belly that only vanished when she sucked in her stomach, but it soon traveled to other parts of her body.  Bras became tight, pants became more difficult to pull up, and her jersey clung to her like a second skin, especially after practices left her hot and sticky.  Ashton tried to deny it, but when she stepped on the scale during her first week back home for fall break, she had no choice but to accept that she had gained the Freshman 15 in just two months on campus.

Things were not helped by the increasingly chummy and flirty Clover, who never shied away from getting Ashton more food.  Sure, Ashton was no stranger to getting touchy-feely, but she turned to putty whenever Clover bumped against her while dancing or hugged her after a good practice.  It was no surprise that the two started going out, nor was it any shocker that Ashton put on even more weight when they became a couple.  She had heard rumors that Clover was something of a chubby chaser, especially when she got a little frisky with a plump business major during a party, but she never imagined that she would be one of those chubby girls.

Dates with Clover always involved food: movie theater trips filled with popcorn, hot dogs, and soda; nights at the club sprinkled with food truck stops; lazy beach days spent gulping down ice cream and pizza.  Even nights spent in left Ashton with a full belly, as Clover could always convince her to eat more takeout than she could handle.  With such a stuffed schedule, it was little wonder that Ashton’s clothes started pinching by November, which only caused her to eat more to calm her nerves about her rising weight.  Her mother had already given her a sideways glance when she came home with a few extra pounds; what would she say when Ashton walked in the door with a legit ** belly?

Sure enough, Thanksgiving Break was spent getting a lecture on healthy eating habits and leaner portions on Turkey Day, and Winter Break was little better.  Ashton tried to follow the rules and stick to the rigid rules her parents set in place, but she still caved and got a cheeseburger late one Saturday night.  Five months of eating plenty had left her with a monstrous appetite, and even though she was rising up in dress sizes and taking more space, Ashton could not deny her hunger for long.

If there was any consolation to packing on the pounds, it was that Clover knew how to celebrate them.  She greeted her growing girlfriend after the holidays with plenty of kisses for her plump belly, nibbling at her muffin top and even dipping her tongue into Ashton’s belly button.  It was enough to make the starving girl forget all about her promise to lose weight that semester, and she ate enough pizza that evening to put herself into a coma.  Even though she tried to deny it, there was a growing part of her mind that told Ashton to let go and surrender to being a fat ass.

It was around this time that Ashton got herself a nickname, one that took some getting used to.  While she was known as Larkspur in public, thanks to her prominent tattoo, Clover came up with a little name to be used in private—which then became her nickname behind closed doors.  After all, it was no secret that Ashton had been plumping up at a rapid rate over the last semester and a half, so the name ‘Fat Ash’ just seemed appropriate.  Ashton pouted when she first heard it used by her teammates, since she refused to believe that she was the ‘fat one’ among the players, but at least they meant it in fun.

Despite her protestations, Fat Ash proved herself worthy of that title by ditching her diet and eating at every opportunity.  She was growing so fast that she was one of three players that had to size up their uniforms, and the only one to have to do it twice before the end of the school year.  Every week saw the numbers of the scale creep a little higher and her hips swell out a little further, but Ashton could not help herself.  How was she expected to stay thin when she had a playful partner that catered to her every whim and teammates that were more than happy to let her indulge?  So long as her talent on the field did not wane, she figured it was not a problem.

Unfortunately, she did not factor her parents and the three months she would spend with them for the summer.  Ashton tried her best to curtail her overindulgent appetite, but her patience wore thin with the constant badgering and demands to lose weight, so much so that she left the house in June to spend the remainder of her summer with her grandparents.  There, she was safe from scorn and judgment, and she returned to school plumper than when she left thanks to plenty of home cooking.

As she entered into her second year, Ashton felt surer of herself and at ease with her growing body, even indulging Clover in some bedroom play that mixed food and foreplay into a delicious blend.  The need to eat her feelings away diminished with time, even though her classes were tougher than they had been last year and she was bumped up to a greater role on the team.  She was still not convinced that she was destined to be fat, regardless of what her girlfriend told her, but at least she was okay with putting on weight.  The rugby season also had a strong start, as one of the new faces on the team proved to be a more than welcome addition—Nicole Valdez.

While they were the same age, Nicole had taken a year off before coming to Cape Fear in order to complete some missing high school credits through community college.  The diminutive girl was ready to make up for lost time though, and she proved herself a valuable asset on the pitch thanks to her indomitable spirit and relentless drive.  Sharp as a tack and more than able to give as good as she got, she was a perfect fit for the Bruins and got on great with everyone, especially Ashton.  She was soon known as Wrecking Ball, as she was an absolute machine on the pitch and plowed through any opposition, size difference be damned.

The second semester was certainly better than the first, but it was not without its low points—the lowest being the deterioration of Ashton and Clover’s relationship.  It was not an explosive finale—which was for the better, given that they were still on the same team—but more a drifting apart as they wanted other things.  Clover was as noncommittal as they came, always holding back whenever Ashton wanted to move further; Ashton, on the other hand, wanted to have more than someone to play around with.  When winter arrived and Clover still refused to move into an apartment with her plump and well-fed girlfriend, that was the nail in the coffin.  It made for a gloomy start to the holidays, but it was not long before Ashton moved on, thanks in part to Nicole.

Nicole was loud and loved to be heard, but she proved to be a more than capable listener whenever Ashton needed someone to talk to.  The two hung out with each other more often, and unlike the Bacchanalian parties of the Bruins or Clover’s need to incorporate food into everything, these were just simple affairs.  Binge watching the latest hit series, playing video games (despite Ashton never quite getting the hang of the controls), and working on their assignments together did a great deal for helping Ashton unwind.  For the first time in a long time, she did not feel like she had to do her best or stuff her face to win someone’s approval—she could just be herself.

And that meant embracing her role as Fat Ash, no longer afraid to love her increasingly chubby body and enjoying every bite of food that was given to her.  This was good, as a new team tradition formed when a drunken Wiki spout off about offering food to Ashton’s belly for good luck—which proved itself in the team’s eyes after Wiki won the scoring try at the end of the next game.  Soon, every girl on the team was feeding Ashton at parties, whether for luck in upcoming games or other fields of life, and the growing Fat Ash happily ate them all.

Over the course of the semester, Ashton found herself growing both in physical terms and emotional terms, as she developed feelings for her new bestie in Nicole.  Her general anxieties had weakened over time, but she still felt butterflies in her stomach whenever Nicole did things like bump hips with her or, in one particularly heart-stopping moment, fell asleep on her shoulder.  After what had happened with Clover, it was difficult for Ashton to make the first move with Nicole, but thankfully, she did not have to.  That was why she was relieved and over the moon when the stocky girl gave her a sudden kiss on the night before their state tournament.

Just like that, they became the power couple of the Bruins, with the two leading the team to new heights over the course of their junior year.  As Ashton continued to expand and bulk up, she had to change positions on the team so she could focus on power over agility; Nicole made up for her deficits by nimbly flying across the field like a bloodthirsty Tinkerbell.  Off the pitch, they ran a tight ship and ensured that the Bruins stayed on top without letting their debauchery get in the way of their schoolwork or athletics—though the parties they threw became the stuff of legend.

Ashton, by that point, knew that she was never going to be thin again and accepted it, but she had no idea the heights she would reach with Nicole’s help.  While her new lover hid her love of pudge well, Nicole made it abundantly clear that she adored Ashton’s blubbery body every chance she had.  On their first date after their sophomore state tournament, Nicole helped Ashton scarf down a meal for four and spent the rest of the night rewarding her with the best sex of her life.  She rewarded each new inch with a loving caress and a tender nibble, stroked along rotund thighs and cheeks, and suckled on Ashton’s breasts with such intensity that she swore she saw milk once.

Before she knew it, Ashton hit 300 pounds in the spring of her junior year, and where that number might have terrified her once, she felt nothing but bliss thanks to the cake Nicole had prepared for her and the night of tender loving that followed.  Looking in the mirror and seeing even a hint of extra padding on her body once inspired fear, but thanks to the efforts of her team and two very skilled fat admirers, Ashton looked on her girth with pride.  All that wondrously thick and pliable blubber, those decadently soft curves, and her achingly tender thighs were all signs of her embracing a gloriously hedonistic life, free of the confines her parents had forced on her.

From then on, there was no stopping her gain; not even the stern glares from her parents whenever Ashton deigned them worthy of a visit could sway her.  She was living the Fat Ash lifestyle through and through, enjoying herself in ways she never thought she could before.  Parties became decadent feasts that tested her very limits, and Nicole always kept the cupboards full of her lardy lover’s favorite treats.  Perhaps that was why the stocky girl had put on a few extra pounds herself over the last few months, which were mouth-wateringly tantalizing for the greedy Ashton.

Which brings us back to the night after their game against the Falcons, with Ashton so wide that she was pinched in by a recliner and looking like she was a giant marshmallow.  When it became clear that she was in no condition to play anymore but could not give up her gluttonous ways even if she tried, Ashton retired as active team captain and passed the torch to Nicole.  She still remained a part of the team in an assistant role, though her primary objective was granting the team good luck with a full belly.  It was certainly not what she envisioned for herself when she first joined the team, but Ashton would not have it any other way.

Her peaceful slumber was broken when the heavenly aroma of a chicken biscuit graced her nostrils, causing her to snort and sniffle like a truffle hog.  Ashton licked her plump lips and murmured, “Izzat Bojangles I smell?”

“You smell correct, my dear,” Nicole cooed from her side.  “I ran out and picked up a huge order for everyone, but I wanted to make sure you got a dozen biscuits for yourself.”

Ashton’s eyes lazily creaked open and she drank in the sight of her adorable girlfriend crouching beside her, a box of biscuit sandwiches in hand.  She licked her lips and reached a fat hand out to stroke Nicole’s cheek as she hummed, “You’re too good to me, you know that?”

Nicole giggled and kissed her lover’s sausage fingers.  “Only because you deserve the best, my Fat Ash.  Now, dig in: you put on quite a show last night, eating an entire wedding cake on your own, but a growing girl needs to have her breakfast.”

“Si, mi amor,” Ashton murmured as she took a bite of the first biscuit.  Her eyelids fluttered at the kick of spice in the chicken and the buttery crust on the biscuit, and she wolfed it down without a second thought.  This was followed by another, and another, and another, until she had consumed the full dozen all on her own.

While the tubby team leader ate enough breakfast for four people, Nicole rubbed gentle circles into her girlfriend’s belly.  The sheer, gothic girth of the pillowy mass never failed to impress her, and she kneaded it like fine dough as Ashton filled it with hundreds more calories.  Ashton was by no means skinny when they first met, but Nicole had no idea she would grow this much in just a few short years.  It was mesmerizing, awe-inspiring, and more than a little hot.

“Wonder what it would feel like to be this big,” Nicole mused, massaging her own ** belly.