Nicole - The Roundest Rugby Player (BONUS CHAPTER ADDED 04/03/2022)

Cyril Figgis

4 hours ago, Cyril Figgis said:

Fat, dr u nk, and happy is a great way to go through life.

As a new author, I've noticed that when I write that word without putting spaces in it, it gets starred out. Is that word banned on this site for some reason? Is there a list of words we're not allowed to write somewhere? 

5 hours ago, cheddarlion said:

As a new author, I've noticed that when I write that word without putting spaces in it, it gets starred out. Is that word banned on this site for some reason? Is there a list of words we're not allowed to write somewhere? 

Wish I could help, but I'm afraid I don't know if there is a list you can check.

• 2 weeks later...

2nd SUMMER BREAK

Their kiss only lasted an instant, but Nicole froze for what felt like an eternity when Ashton pulled away.  The plump Latina’s eyes were wide as dinner plates and her mouth hung slack as she stared at her closest friend like a deer in headlights.  For once, the braggadocious girl was at a loss for words—or rather, there were far too many for her to process.  A thousand questions bounced around in her head and fought to be the first thing out of her mouth, but all she could do was flap her lips like a fish while Ashton grew increasingly flustered.

“That’s…I mean…I shouldn’t have…sorry,” the brunette mumbled, her cheeks red as a tomato as she scrambled off the bed.  “I’m going to get some air; I’ll be back in a few.”

Nicole was too stuffed and dazed to stop Ashton as she skittered out of their room, barely able to even lift a hand before letting it flop back on the bed.  She had no idea how long she lay there, but she eventually mustered the strength to put her hand on her aching belly, where she let it sit where Ashton’s had been before.  Of all the girls on the team to do that, she would never have picked the more reserved Ashton Michaels; she would have put good money on Clover, who was so brazen in her flirtations that Nicole swore she had a one-track mind.

Just because it was surprising did not mean it was unpleasant though.  It was fleeting, barely more than a peck on the lips, but Ashton’s lips were so soft and her touch so gentle—there were a few people Nicole had kissed who could learn a lesson from her.  The only question was how she felt about the tattooed girl who had been her rock for the last two years at school and was her closest friend outside of Shady Brook.  How long had Ashton been holding that back: since they moved in, sometime the year before, or even when they first met?

And for that matter, were those feelings reciprocated?  Nicole was no strange to either side of the playing field back in high school, having crushes and flings with guys and girls alike, but Ashton was different.  Ignoring the fact that she was absolutely gorgeous, something that Nicole had made mention of plenty of times before, she was a joy to be around.  She had a dry wit about her that meshed well with Nicole’s brazenness, an adorable bashfulness whenever she got flustered, and a steady nature that allowed her to take everything in stride.  Just the way Nicole thought about her made it sound like they were already a couple, so why had she not pursued her out the door?

It was all too much for the overfed girl to process, and so, she decided to let it digest along with the mountain of pizza in her belly.  They lived together and could always talk about what had happened another day, once the season had ended and she was not stuffed to the gills.  And so, Nicole fell asleep with visions of cupcakes, snakes, and larkspurs in her head.

The state game was a hard-fought battle between the Bruins and University of Boone’s Pumas, with both sides pushing their players to the limit.  Nicole and Ashton had no time to worry about the events of the night before, as they were too busy trying not to die in the warzone that was the pitch.  That was no hyperbole, as Nicole earned her fourth broken nose, Bollywood got a black eye, and Vegas dislocated her shoulder, though she popped it back in before the second half.  But the Bruins gave as good as they got, and Ashton knocked a tooth out of the Pumas’ right-wing as soon as the second half kicked off.  It was a brutal hour and a half, but at the end, the Bruins walked away with their heads held high and a trophy in their hands.

When all the adrenaline had run dry and the girls were on their way back to town, the questions and doubts returned to Nicole’s mind.  She would have talked with Ashton on the long ride home, but the brunette had been dodging her since the night before, brushing it off and saying they would talk some other time.  And sure, airing their personal life on a bus full of their teammates was not the best setting for such a discussion, but even when they got back to their apartment, Ashton ducked away from the question by suggesting dinner.  For once though, Nicole was not so easily swayed by the topic of food and stood her ground.

“Look, Ash, we’ve still got a couple weeks before we head home for the summer,” the chubby girl explained as she stood in Ashton’s doorway.  “Are we really just going to act like last night never happened?  Because I kinda think we need to talk.”

The tattooed girl, frozen while trying to squeeze into her jeans, sighed and replied, “Look, Nicky, the truth is I was a nervous mess because of the game; I stole a beer or three from Bricktop’s minifridge and drank to take the edge off.”

“I don’t remember seeing any cans or bottles in the trash,” Nicole remarked, crossing her arms under her chubby chest.

“I was just a little nervous, that’s all.  Can we please just drop it?  I promise it won’t happen again,” Ashton snipped.

Though her tone was more anxious than frustrated, Nicole was not going to push it if Ashton did not want to; the last thing she wanted to do was ruin what they had by pressuring her roommate.  She shrugged her shoulders and said, “All right, fine.  You head on to the dining hall on your own though; I’ve got to study for my bio final.”

After that, the two played along with each other and went along with their lives as though the events in the hotel room had never happened.  An outside observer would think that everything was fine: they still hung out, helped each other study, and partied with the rest of the team at the end of the year.  Truthfully though, it was never quite the same as before; all that time spent together came with a nagging feeling at the back of their heads.  And since they were not willing to talk this out, they vented their frustrations the only way either girl knew how—with eating.

They both managed to pack on a few extra pounds in the last few days of the school year and left at their highest weights yet.  For Nicole, that came as little surprise; she had been on an upward trend since she first got into Cape Fear University.  It was not so easy for Ashton, who had only started to blow up over the last summer and especially since she began rooming with the team butterball.  She was never a twig, but when it came time to say goodbye for the summer, the tattooed girl looked completely different from how she started the year.

“You take care of yourself, okay?” Nicole told her as she gave a quick hug.  “Keep in touch—I’m dying to know how your trip to Europe goes.”

“Will do,” Ashton replied with a hum, enjoying their first hug in two weeks.  “And I hope you have a great time with your friends.”

As the two stood together in their apartment for the last time that school year, they could not help looking each other over once more.  Ashton’s eyes went to Nicole’s potbelly, which stuck out proudly from her waist and refused to be completely contained by her t-shirt, and Nicole’s gaze fell to her roommate’s thighs, which were squeezed together and closing the gap between them.  The Latina trailed her eyes up to the soft pooch of a tummy that made itself apparent through Ashton’s blouse, while the tattooed girl studied how much Nicole’s shorts cut into her chunky legs.  They continued to silently note each other’s chubby bodies until their eyes met, at which point they darted away and shared a ferocious blush.

“S-See you, Nicky,” Ashton mumbled as she shuffled out the door, leaving Nicole alone once more to ponder her feelings—and this time, she had three months to do so.

Returning home to Shady Brook did offer a nice reprieve from the struggles of school and the rigors of rugby, but it did little to ease Nicole’s relationship problems.  It seemed that her thoughts would inevitably drift back to Ashton: one minute, she would be out shopping with her friends; the next, she would see her roommate perched in front of her on that hotel bed.  And while Nicole did not hold back her appetite, thinking about Ashton and how awkward things had become between them only made things worse.  The Valdez household always had a large stock of food due to how gluttonous the matriarch was, but whenever Nicole got in a mood, she made a good dent herself.

The worst came when she placed an order for donuts from her favorite shop in town and tripled her order without realizing it.  A dozen of those delicious, glazed treats was good, but Nicole was not so sure she could handle three dozen—not all in one sitting, at least.  Thus, she called in the cavalry to help her finish them off before they got stale.

“You know, when some people say they have an emergency, Nicky, they usually mean they need a spare set of clothes or to go to the hospital,” Kristen chided her friend even as she bit into a donut.  “This hardly qualifies as an emergency.”

“Actually, I’m with Nicole on this,” Lorelei hummed around a mouthful.  “Not even Rick’s Donuts are good after they go stale—plus, this is way better than what I had planned for the afternoon.”

“That’s—urp!  Excuse me,” Rose squeaked, blushing after her slight burp.  “That’s right.  I can’t think of a better way to spend the day than having some donuts with the girls.”

That was a funny thought coming from Rose, considering the girl used to eat like a bird before going off to school; in fact, she almost never got a donut whenever they went out.  College had been good to her appetite though, as the blonde had filled out considerably over the last year, testing the limits of her creamy slacks and her polka dot top.  Rose always had a round face, but there was an extra layer of softness there that made her cheeks fuller and added to her chin.  Her body had always favored a voluptuous hourglass physique, much to the chagrin of the reserved girl, but in addition to her overfed curves, a soft belly had made itself known in her middle.

She was far from the only one to have blown up over the last year, as Kristen and Lorelei had also filled their clothes to max capacity.  Ever since being diagnosed with a hormone imbalance, Kristen had been on a medication to help correct the problem but also gave her some new, unexpected ones.  She had traded bad acne and unsightly body hair for a definite double chin and permanently dimpled cheeks, a gooey belly, and thunder thighs that forced her out of track and field.  Worst of all, in her eyes, were a pair of breasts that made it look like she had shoved a pair of cantaloupes up her blouse.

While the richest of the quarter carried most of her weight up top, Lorelei had the opposite problem and found herself turning into a plump pear.  Anyone who saw her from the chest up would never have guessed she was all that heavyset, but one only needed to look a little lower to see where she had filled out.  A once taut tummy now drooped downward like a glob of caramel sauce, and her denim shorts had shrunk to the point of indecency around her generous hips and hefty thighs.  Nicole had to wonder if the added weight was a blessing or a curse in roller derby, but if her own experience was any barometer, she had to imagine it was the former.

If any of the girls had reservations about their gains, they did not show it with how they chowed down on their donuts.  Nicole thought she would be eating the lion’s share of the thirty-six treats, but for once, she was not the only one enjoying her food.  It made her worries about seeming like the Fat Friend of the group look so ridiculous; while she was certainly the fattest of the group still, she no longer stuck out like a sore thumb.

“I’m glad you all came running,” the rotund rugby player told her friends.  “Truth is, I could use some advice about something between me and my roommate, Ashton.”

Never one to hold back, Nicole regaled her friends with her escapades from the previous year, from gorging on soft-serve to becoming the team’s good luck charm before capping things off with what happened between her and Ashton.  It felt good to finally get it off her chest, even if it sounded absolutely ridiculous to tell the uninitiated like her friends.  If they had any judgment at all, they did not show it, as all three girls quietly chowed down on donuts and listened to the story as unfolded.

When Nicole finally wrapped up, she picked up her first donut in the span of minutes—the longest she had gone in between bites—and asked, “So?  What do you think?”

“I can’t believe this is your life, for one thing,” Kristen answered, her soft chin in her hands as she mulled over the lurid tale.  “Like, I have a million questions of my own and I have no idea where to start.  There’s a girl on your team called ‘Wishbone’?  And you broke your nose again?  Just…how?”

“I think the more important thing is figuring out what to do about Ashton,” Rose reminded her redheaded friend.  “It sounds to me like you’ve thought a lot about her, Nicky; just the way you described her made it sound like you two had been together forever.”

“But that’s just how I am with everyone,” Nicole replied, even as she filled her mouth with more donut.  “Like, I could wax the poetic shit out of every one of you if you asked, but that doesn’t mean I want to date any of you.  Not that I wouldn’t be the luckiest girl in the world, but I just—”

“Nicole, stop and finish chewing before you choke,” Lorelei told the chubby chatterbox.  “It kind of sounds like how things are with me and my roommate, just in reverse.  Instead of avoiding the question and hoping things work out themselves, you just have to get up there and tell her how you feel.  Yeah, it might hurt if things go sour, but from the sounds of it, I don’t think that’s the case.”

Kristen smirked and poked Nicole in her flabby love handle before adding, “From what I’ve seen in all those pictures you post, you two are practically inseparable; might as well go all the way at that point, if you ask me.”

Nicole mulled over the idea as she had a hundred times before, but this time with a new point of view thanks to her friends.  Ashton meant the world to her: without her, school would have been a lot more frustrating and the rugby team would not have been as fun.  More than that, they had been close even before Nicole played into her role as Butterball; it was not like Clover, who only really took an interest in her when she started to fatten up.  If they were to be together, then it would mean getting to do everything they already did but with the added bonus of romance added in, which sounded nice.

“Of course, she’s also gotten kind of chunky over the last year,” Kristen remarked before biting into another donut.  “We know she’s a chubby chaser, but is the feeling mutual?”

“Like you’re one to talk, Kris,” Nicole retorted, returning the favor from before by pinching the redhead’s chubby cheek.  “I happen to think Ashton looks fine as hell, thank you very much.  You should see the way that girl looks in a pair of jeans; I don’t know how she does it, but her butt looks amazing no matter what she wears.”

As Nicole and Kristen barraged each other with pokes to their fluffy midsections, Lorelei chuckled, “Then it sounds like you know what to tell her when you get back to school next year.”

“Yeah, I think so,” Nicole grunted before reaching over and sinking her hands into Kristen’s potbelly.  “Thanks, girls.  Now, Kris, you gonna give up or do I have to shake the donuts out of you?”

“Do your worst, Butterball,” the chesty girl retorted with a smirk, reaching back to tickle along Nicole’s belly.  “Think you’re so tough just because you play in legalized bum fights?  Let me show you how a Stallion handles things.”

The two grappled with each other while Lorelei and Rose sat back, made bets, and polished off the remainder of the donuts.  When Nicole’s phone began to chirp, Lorelei reached over to answer it while the chubby girl was pinned beneath Kristen.  “Nicole’s phone!  Oh, she’s a little tied up right now.  No, she’s not eating.  Yes, I’ll see if she’s free.”

As Nicole and Kristen paused, Lorelei told the lush Latina, “It’s someone named Bricktop.  She said that it’s super important—something about your role on the team.”

Guest ratetankmark

Another great part, mate, I love the dynamic between all the characters, honestly, with the Ashton and Nicole and Nicole and Kristen dynamics being my personal favourite, you did a really good job with this part, as you always do. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

JUNIOR YEAR - PART 1

It was a long three months before Nicole got back to school, and after her talk with her friends, she had a lot of thinking to do.  After going back and forth on how she felt about Ashton, her new problem became how to address the elephant in the room between them, as she doubted the tattooed girl would be any more open to discussion since she last saw her.  They talked throughout the summer, going on about what they were both doing, but neither was willing to discuss the events of that fateful night in April.  When it got down to it though, Nicole refused to allow things to go back to the way they were at the end of the school year, and she became determined to clear the air once and for all.

That was why she was looking forward to returning to CFU—to finally wrap up that chapter in her and Ashton’s relationship.  Though she came back with an extra twenty pounds on her rotund body, Nicole was quick as a bullet as she bounded down the halls to her apartment, where Ashton was already waiting after getting in the night before.  A beaming smile split her chubby cheeks as she thought of seeing one of her best friends again, and that smile grew even broader when she imagined how much weight Ashton must have put on with all those delicious European dishes. 

She did not look too different in a few of the pictures she had seen, but that could simply be the way she was standing or the angle of the photo.  After Nicole realized how much Ashton really meant to her, she had given some thought to how much the brunette had filled out over the last year.  Ashton was nowhere near as chubby as herself, but the tattooed girl was certainly thicker than she had ever been.  Nicole grinned as she thought back to when they first moved in together and how tight her shorts had been on her, biting into her thighs and stretching across the seat of her rump.  Images of a plump Ashton gorging on European cuisine flitted through her head, and they only fueled her desire to see her rounder roommate and tell her how she felt.

“Guess who’s back?  Back again,” Nicole announced as she threw open her apartment door and waddled inside with her bags.

“Nicky’s back—tell a friend!” Ashton called out from her room.  “I’ll be out in just a sec—I’m just getting dressed.  How was the drive back?”

“Had to take a detour to find a decent place to get lunch, but pretty good otherwise,” the stout girl replied as she waddled out into the common room.  “Speaking of, you want to grab something at The Quad and catch up?  I’m hankering for a cheesesteak and curly fries.”

“Sorry, Nicky, but I already ate after getting back from the gym.  How about we go over for dinner a little later?” asked Ashton as she made her way out.

Nicole turned to greet her roommate, and any thoughts of a plump Ashton were dashed from her head when she saw the brunette’s new look.  In the three months that she had been away, Ashton had slimmed down and tightened up to the point that she looked as firm as she did as a freshman.  Her thighs were still thick, but there was definition again where the last semester had seen them grow flabby and speckled with cellulite.  The saddlebags and muffin top she had developed were gone, replaced with lean hips and a taut stomach that was flat as a board.  It was a startling change, especially for Nicole, who had been expecting—even wishing—for a chubbier Ashton when she came back.

She did not let that detract from her happiness at seeing her friend though, and she wrapped the leaner girl in a soft hug as she said, “We’ll definitely catch up with a good, school-cooked meal, but let’s talk about this!  You’re looking tight, Ash!”

Ashton had been grinning when she walked out to greet Nicole, but that smile flickered for a moment before she replied, “Yeah, well, my folks weren’t exactly happy when I came home having put on about thirty pounds since last summer.  They watched me like a hawk the whole time I was back; I couldn’t even go out for something to eat without them noticing.”

“You’re kidding me,” Nicole gawked.  She knew from past conversations that Ashton had some strict parents, but compared to her own upbringing, that felt downright inhuman.  “You looked hot as hell last year—I don’t think there was a girl with a better butt on the team than you.”

“They didn’t agree,” Ashton retorted, though a pink flush sprouted in her cheeks.  “They got me a gym membership and made sure I went there every day so I could get back here the same weight I started at as a freshman.  Problem is, I couldn’t quite get there, so they’re wanting updates until I get to that point again.”

There was another, angrier reply in Nicole’s mind, but before she could spout it off, her roommate put a hand on her shoulder and told her, “Nicky, it’s okay.  I might have been miserable, but it was honestly for the best; I might not have shown it, but I just wasn’t playing my best last season.  I’m hoping that this’ll help me get back in better standing this year—and besides, there’s really only room for one butterball on the team.”

She punctuated this by a pat to Nicole’s stomach, and the plump Latina stifled a hum of delight at the touch; while her friends had given her plenty of pokes, pinches, and rubs over the summer, it felt different whenever Ashton did it.  If she was expecting anything more though, she was let down as Ashton quickly withdrew her hand as if she had been bitten by the blobby belly.

“S-Sorry,” the brunette mumbled in apology.  “So, how was your summer?  Tell me more about this wrestling show you went to back in July!”

It was as bold a deflection as ever, and Nicole was not about to have that after so long and having so much time to think.  Instead of letting it go, she did what she should have back in April and took hold of Ashton’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as she smiled at the tattooed girl.  She hummed, “I don’t think I can do that, Ash.”

“Wh-Why not?” asked Ashton, her face as red as a pepper.

“Because if I did, I wouldn’t be able to do this,” Nicole purred as she stood on her tiptoes and planted a warm kiss on Ashton’s lips.

The brunette squeaked in surprise at the kiss but did not recoil as she had with the belly pat—if anything, she leaned into it once she got past the surprise.  Nicole made up for lost time by holding Ashton close to her, wrapping one arm around her slender waist and pulling her close against her doughy body as she continued to kiss her.  The feeling of her belly squished against Ashton’s firm stomach sent a shiver down her spine, and though she would wonder later what it would feel like if the tattooed girl was plumper than before, she did not care in that moment.  After so much wasted time worrying and fretting, Nicole wanted to savor every precious second.

Finally, they pulled apart, though more to come up for air than anything else, as both girls looked into each other’s eyes and found nothing but hunger and desire.  As they caught their breath, Ashton reached out and cupped one of Nicole’s chubby cheeks while her other hand grabbed hold of the butterball’s thick backside; Nicole returned the favor by running her fingers through Ashton’s still damp hair and gripping her firm rump.  They locked lips again and pulled each other so close that they could feel their heartbeats, which were hammering faster than they did on the pitch.

As they staggered about the room, trying to find some place to carry on before their legs turned to jelly, their hands explored each other’s bodies and stripped away whatever clothing was there.  Nicole tore away Ashton’s tank top and ran her hand up and down the girl’s back, and Ashton squeezed one hand between the two of them to unbutton Nicole’s blouse.  By the time they got to the couch, both were topless and Ashton had slipped out of her bike shorts, though Nicole’s jeans required more effort to get undone.  They toppled onto the sofa and Ashton gasped when she felt the full weight of Nicole atop her thinner body.

“God, Nicky,” the brunette huffed as she looked up at Nicole, who now straddled her body and squished her torso between two thunder thighs, “how much do you weigh now?”

“Last I checked, it was around two hundred-thirty pounds,” the butterball hummed.  She leaned down and pressed her gooey belly against Ashton’s toned tummy as she continued, “Since you’ve been slimming down on me, that means I’ve got a full hundred pounds on you—and then some.”

Ashton’s heart leaped into her throat as she reached up and sank her fingers into Nicole’s flabby flanks.  She groaned, “That’s so much fat…you really are a butterball.”

“The best damn butterball there is,” Nicole giggled softly before nestling in and planting a series of kisses along Ashton’s neck.  “You don’t think I’m too fat though, do you?  I’d hate to think that I was getting too roly-poly to play rugby.”

As Nicole peppered her with kisses, Ashton moaned and squirmed underneath the doughy girl, humming, “Don’t…don’t you dare, Nicky.  You make being fat look so damn good!”

“Then kiss me like you missed me, Larkspur,” said Nicole as she flashed a devilish grin at her roommate before nibbling at Ashton’s shoulder hard enough to leave a mark.

With how long the two of them had spent bottling up these feelings, it came as no surprise that they carried on until the sun began to set and they wound up in Nicole’s bed.  Both were thoroughly spent and exhausted, as if they had just had the biggest match of their college careers, and they could barely feel their legs, much less move them.  Not that they were bothered by this, considering that they were content to cuddle close to each other and rest.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to walk for a week,” Nicole hummed, her voice raspy and her throat dry.  “You’ll have to roll me everywhere, Ash.”

“Not too hard with how big you’ve gotten, Nicky,” Ashton replied softly, drawing lazy circles on Nicole’s belly.  “Can’t believe you put on a hundred-some pounds since we started school.  Guess you really were meant to be Butterball, huh?”

Nicole tittered at the tickling touch and replied, “It was only inevitable—I mean, you’ve seen my mom.  But you know what sounds so good right now?  Ordering some Flaming Amy’s for delivery, because I would probably eat up everything we still have in the cupboards.”

Ashton bit her lip at that before replying, “I’d love that, but I don’t think I’ll be joining you.  My folks have been so strict about my diet, and I don’t want to mess up how I play on the field, and—”

The brunette was silenced when Nicole put a finger to her lips.  “Hey, hey, it’s okay.  You don’t have to eat anything you don’t want to, and if you really want to get back in shape, I’m on your side the whole way.  Just know that I won’t touch that low-fat crap with a ten-foot pole.”

“Noted,” Ashton chuckled.  “Are you sure that’s okay though?  I mean, I don’t want to be a buzzkill or anything like that.”

“Hey, it just means more food for me,” Nicole teased as she tapped Ashton on the nose.  “And besides, there’s only room for one butterball on the team and you’re looking at her.  Just promise me one thing, will you?”

“Wh-What’s that?” asked Ashton, tingles running down her spine at the playful tone.

“When I eat your share of food, and I will, feed me,” the chubby girl purred as she nuzzled in close to her new lover.  “I want you to do just like you did at the state game but more: stuff me till I can’t move, give me all the belly rubs you can, and love every new inch I put on.  Think you can do that for me, Larkspur?”

Ashton shivered and hissed, “I…I think I can do that.”

“I’m going to hold you to that, because I am starving,” Nicole hummed, her point emphasized by the announcement of her belly.  “Better hope you’re up to the task.”

By the end of the week, it was time for the first meeting of the rugby team for the year.  There were several new faces joining the old guard, and it took Nicole a moment to realize that there were more new faces than old by that point.  She never realized it, but so many of the girls she had grown closed to since joining the team had graduated and moved on.  Gone were Mozart, Pollack, and Wiki, who had all graduated the spring prior, and in their stead were new girls that were blank slates—though at least they had the spirit of the Bruin in their eyes.  Up on stage were Bricktop, who looked as cocksure as ever, and Vegas, who was rounder than anyone remembered.

“All right, everyone, thanks for coming out today,” Bricktop told the gathered players.  “We had a hell of a year, and we can’t wait for a repeat this year—and with the crop of talent that we’ve got here, I see state championship glory in our future!  That said, we do have a pretty big change that needs to be addressed.  Vegas, would you kindly?”

Vegas stepped forward, her hands resting on a round belly, and addressed the crowd, “Hi, everyone.  I’m Ann Martin—Vegas, the team captain from last year—and much as I would have loved to play with you again this year, I’m afraid that won’t be happening for pretty obvious reasons.  I am currently four months pregnant, so I’ll have to step away from the pitch.”

“And here I thought you were trying to give Butterball a run for her money,” T-Rex joked.

“Like that was possible,” the former prop chuckled in reply.  “But I’m glad you mentioned her, because the coaches and I had a talk over the summer and decided there was really only one person who could take my place as captain.  Nicole, get your fat ass on up here!”

Nicole held her chins up high as she made her way up to the stage amid cheers and chants for the heavyweight heifer.  She pumped her thick arms into the air a few times before wrapping Bricktop and Vegas in pillowy hugs, offering the latter congratulations through the din of the crowd.  When she composed herself, the doughy girl stepped forward and beckoned for the raucous players to pipe down.

“First, let me start by saying that I’m sorry to see Vegas go, but I know that as awesome a captain as she was, she’s going to be an even better mom,” Nicole told her friend before continuing after a round of applause.  “Second, most of you know me, but I see we’ve got plenty of new faces this year, so let me start by saying that I am Nicole Valdez, your new team captain, blindside flanker, and All-American Butterball!  Welcome to the Bruins, home of the meanest bitches in the U.S. of A.!”

Her cheer was met with several whoops and hollers, and she continued to channel her inner pro wrestler as she declared, “I know I don’t look like an athlete’s supposed to look: I’ve got a fat ass, a big Buddha belly, and more rolls than a bakery, but I am one of the baddest girls you’ll ever meet on the pitch.  I work hard, I play hard, and I eat hard; I give everything my all, and I expect nothing less from everyone in this room.  You managed to impress Bricktop and the other coaches, but a first impression doesn’t count for much here.  Show me that you’ve got what it takes to be a Bruin!”

When Nicole’s demand was met with shouts, she scoffed, “Is that all you’ve got?”

A much louder cheer rang from the audience, but Nicole still rolled her eyes at the attempt.  She clapped a hand on her belly and told the players, “That was so wimpy!  Come on, I know you don’t have a gut like this, but I need you to reach deep inside and show me your inner Bruin!”

This time, the walls practically shook as the girls roared at Nicole, who smirked and replied, “Yeah, I think that you’ll fit in just fine.  I want you all to remember that feeling and bring it back every time you step on the pitch—for practice, for games, for when you’re ** and have nowhere else to go.  Go out there and be the best damn Bruin you can be, and maybe, just maybe, this will be the best year the team’s ever had!”

Guest ratetankmark

I really, really loved this part; the dynamic and the relationship between Nicole and Ashton; I'm looking forward to see how they develop from here and I just love the detail that goes into your writing. :) 

JUNIOR YEAR - PART 2

It did not take long for word to get out that Nicole and Ashton were going out, nor was it much of a surprise to anyone that had known them for more than five minutes.  The only shocking thing was that it was Ashton who announced it rather than her more boisterous half, who wanted to play it cool for once.  Things came to light when Clover made a pass at Nicole during one get-together early in the fall season, and Ashton decided to stake her claim by kissing her chubby beau and then shoving a cookie in her mouth.

“Back off, Wishbone,” the tattooed girl hissed as she clapped a hand on Nicole’s belly.  “The butterball’s with me, got it?”

Clover glanced to Nicole, who nodded in the affirmative and placed a hand over Ashton’s.  The superstitious member of the team slumped her shoulders and sighed, “Well, shit…guess that’s one more off the market.  Best of luck to you two!”

The tubby team captain would have felt bad for rejecting the girl that had been courting her since last February, but any sympathy was cast aside when she caught Clover putting the moves on one of her other, thicker teammates.  Nicole shook her head and grunted, “God, what a bitch.  Was she seriously only into me for all my blubber?”

“Some people are just skin-deep,” Ashton replied before squeezing a thick roll of pudge at her girlfriend’s waist.  “But that just means I don’t have to put up with her flirting with you anymore.  You have no idea how many times I wanted to throw her out the window last year whenever I caught her trying to give you a squeeze.”

Nicole wiggled in her girlfriend’s hands and giggled, “Well, I’m glad you didn’t—we wouldn’t have won the game last week without her.  More than that though, your butterball is starving.  Could you get me some snacks?”

“Anything you want, Nicky,” the brunette answered with a blush and a kiss to Nicole’s cheek.

While the girls got a good bit of exercise in on the field, they were still encouraged to keep up with extra training at the campus gym, which had a little something for everyone.  The heavyweights could be found pumping iron on one side while the fleet of foot had plenty of options for their cardiovascular needs.  With the threat of a game against the East Coast Bulldogs on the horizon, some of the Bruins opted to get some more gym time in order to ready themselves for a classic bloodbath.  And though many looked like they fit right in with the other gym bunnies, Nicole stood out like a sore thumb with how bulky she had gotten.

She would have been obese by all standards, but her short height only served to make her seem that much rounder.  There was nothing sharp about the girl after two years of eating to her heart’s content and saying to hell with the consequences, and she looked it as she waddled through the gym.  Her thick thighs thunderously thrashed together with her titanic tummy, which threatened to make itself known from underneath her shirt with each heavy footfall.  The same trackpants that she had worn since starting school had become far too tight on her, despite the copious amount of give in the elastic waistband, and they now fit her like yoga pants.  Not that any of that deterred Nicole as she made her way towards the weights, walking with all the poise and posture of a giant.

“This bench free?” the butterball asked a nearby football player, who was busy with curls.

“All yours,” he grunted before glancing over to the barbell and adding, “Crap, I forgot to take the weights off.  Want me to change those out for you real quick?”

Nicole shook her head and clapped her hands together.  “Nah…but I might have you add a few more on there before long.”

It seemed a farcical declaration, but before the boy could do anything, Nicole plopped onto the bench and hoisted the barbell off the rack.  She let out a huff as she adjusted to the weight before lifting the bar back up with relative ease and then carrying on with a series of presses that made it seem light as a feather.  Anyone who had doubts about Nicole’s strength were put to shame at the display, and the ease with which she handled the weights garnered attention from others nearby.

“What’ve we got here?  230?  240?” asked the rotund girl after setting the barbell back.

“That’s about 250 right now,” the football player answered, astounded that a girl so short and so doughy could match his lifts without breaking a sweat.  “You want to go higher?”

“Now that I’m done warming up, yeah,” Nicole replied with a grin.  “Let’s shoot for 280…no, 300.  Gotta give these bingo wings some work before my game.”

Even with the added weight, the stout girl handled the presses like a champ and attracted a small crowd of curious onlookers.  No one could have foreseen such a plump, clearly overfed girl lifting weights that made even football players blush, yet there she was—pumping iron like it was nobody’s business.  Her shirt rode up the expanse of her stomach with each press before settling just beneath her chest, but there was no mockery to be had from the crowd, who were far too enthralled with Nicole’s feats of strength.  When she finally set the barbell back on the rack, Nicole received a round of applause and returned the favor with a bow when she got up from the bench.

The football player that had acted as her spotter let out a whistle before remarking, “Goddamn, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl lift as much as you here.  You said you have a game coming up?  What team are you on?”

“I’m captain of the rugby club,” Nicole boasted, her chest filled with pride for her team.  “The baddest bitches this campus has ever known.”

“After seeing that, I don’t doubt it,” the boy chuckled.  “My sister would absolutely love you—she plays rugby at her school, and she’s thinking of coming here next fall.”

“I’ll keep an eye out for her!  Anyone that’s tough as nails is welcome on our team,” the plucky, plump girl replied before glancing over to a free machine.  “I better get back to it.  Nice meeting you!”

“You too,” the boy said.  As he watched Nicole waddle away to the next machine, he marveled at how much she reminded him of his sister—and not just in terms of strength.  If that was what the captain of the rugby team looked like, she would have no problem fitting in.

When Halloween rolled around, Nicole wracked her brain for ideas on cute couple’s costumes for Ashton and herself, wanting to represent their power couple status as much as she could.  As the day drew closer though, she came up with nothing, and that was when she turned to one of the most creative people she knew—Kristen Tanner.  If anyone could think up a good costume pairing for the two, it would be the girl whose designs were regularly featured in cosplay groups around the country.  Sure enough, Kristen not only cooked up a cute pair of costumes for Nicole—she also found time between school and track to make them herself.

“And you’re sure this’ll fit?” Nicole asked her old friend over a video call.  She gave her belly a wobble and said, “It’s not like I’ve gotten any thinner here.”

“They’ll fit,” Kristen answered before taking a sip from a milkshake.  “I made sure to keep your gains in mind, so the clothes have plenty of give.  The belt, not so mmmuch, but that’s the point.”

“Oh, I know, and I can’t wait to blow Ashton’s mind with it,” the plump Latina snickered.  “Thanks again—I’ll be sure to send you plenty of pictures, so long as you send me some too, Bessie.”

Her redheaded companion turned a fine pink and grumbled, “Call me that again, and I make you pay for the suits, Lard Ass.”

Thus, when Halloween rolled around, it was not Nicole Valdez and Ashton Michaels that rocked up to Bollywood’s house—it was Violet Beauregarde and Veruca Salt, respectively.  The team captain was adorned in the classic blue button down dress, blue slacks, and red belt, and she had even painted her face blue for the occasion.  Her brunette beau was less done up, though no less iconic in her red dress and white stockings, and going so far as to carry a pouch with golden eggs.  They made for quite the sight, especially since Nicole already looked like she was midway to becoming a blueberry.

But why stop at midway?  Nicole, as she so often did, went straight to the food and began to stuff her gullet with whatever she could get her hands on.  She sampled a little bit of everything before getting herself a plate and piling it high with candies, sweets, and other delights, while Ashton followed suit despite not having a bite for herself.  They made their way through the party, mingling with some and laughing with others before settling into a pair of chairs to relax and feed Nicole’s belly.

“God, I don’t know how Kristen talked me into doing a belt,” the porker grunted as she fiddled with the achingly tight belt.  “I feel like this thing is going to cut me in half before the night’s over.”

“Then I think you know what you need to do, you naughty little girl,” Ashton teased as she popped a buckeye in Nicole’s mouth.  “There’s only one way that belt is coming off, so you’d better get to eating until you’re fit to burst.  Think you can do that, my blubbery blueberry?”

Nicole swooned around the mouthful of peanut butter and chocolate.  “Anything for you, my beautiful, bodacious brat.”

Ashton licked her lips as she began to hand-feed the treats from their plates to her greedy, gluttonous girlfriend.  “That’s good, because all this food is getting my appetite worked up, and you know what that means?  I expect you to eat everything that I would have—every last bite, Butterball.”

Goosebumps sprouted along Nicole’s arms and she squirmed in her seat at the tone in her girlfriend’s voice and the gleam in her eyes.  When she first made the promise to eat Ashton’s share, which then became any time she felt the urge to munch, Nicole had no idea just how deep the tattooed girl’s appetite ran.  It did not take much to stoke that fire in her lover’s belly, as the stout superstar had discovered when her shirt slid up while struggling to reach the top shelf of her cabinet.  That episode ended with her eating through a whole bag of M&Ms, lovingly poured into her mouth by Ashton.  If this was what Ashton would have eaten without Nicole picking up the slack, she would have easily taken the Butterball title before the end of the year.

Not that Nicole minded one bit, as all the extra food came with good loving from her generous girlfriend.  Ashton stayed true to her word and gave her plenty of belly rubs whenever her stomach was packed to the brim, cuddled with her when she was too bloated to move, and managed to turn the simple act of feeding into a sensual form of foreplay.  That last part presented a new challenge, as the team still continued their tradition of feeding Nicole before a big game, and by the end of such a stuffing session, she was ready to burst in more ways than one.  Thankfully, Ashton was quick to relieve her of all pent up feelings when the party was over—and sometimes during, if they could find a private room.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Nicole asked as she ran her hands over the expanse of her belly.  “I’m not going to blow up without some good eats!”

After that, it was off to the races for the feeder and feedee couple, with Nicole gobbling up food as fast as Ashton could put it in her mouth.  The voracious, voluptuous vixen’s eating prowess had grown so much that she could wolf down a full plate in a matter of minutes, which added a sense of danger to the feeding process lest anyone lose a finger.  It was far easier and safer to stuff her mouth until her cheeks were packed; this gave Ashton and any of her other feeders a chance to breathe and get a feel for her belly as it slowly filled out.

As Nicole worked on a mouthful of cookies, Ashton a finger under her girlfriend’s thick double chin with glee.  An impish smile spread across her cheeks as she sang, “Oompa Loompa Doopa-Dee-Doo, I’ve got a perfect puzzle for you!  Oompa Loompa Doopa-Dee-Dee, if you are wise, you’ll listen to me.  What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?  Eating as much as an elephant eats?  What are you at, getting terribly fat?  What do you think will come of that?”

She then sent shivers down Nicole’s spine as she whispered, “I sure love the look of it.”

The butterball squirmed in her seat, her feast sitting heavily in her gut and her girlfriend’s teasing driving her crazy.  When she first started to indulge her appetite at school, she could never have guessed that this would be the outcome—dressed up like a blueberry girl and on the verge of creaming herself from being reminded just how fat she had become.  She had a vague recollection of a dream a year or so back where Ashton force-fed her gallons of soft serve and taunted her with the idea that Nicole actually enjoyed plumping up.  It was a ludicrous idea at the time—why anyone would like getting fat was beyond her—but after so embracing her role as the team glutton, there was no denying it.  Nicole Valdez loved being fat and getting fatter.

After swallowing a mouthful of brownie, the overfed girl licked her lips of crumbs and pawed at Ashton’s hip.  She hummed, “Ash…Ash, tell me how fat I’m getting.”

“So fat, Nicky,” her lover replied, a tint of pink crossing her cheeks.  She slid around to straddle Nicole’s lap, what little there was that was not covered by her belly, and purred, “You’re more than twice the girl you used to be, and you haven’t even once thought about slowing down.  You were this cute little thing with some nice curves, but now, you’re just this big, round bucket of lard on legs.  And you love what you’ve done to yourself, don’t you?”

“Yes…oh yes,” Nicole moaned.  As Ashton groped the sides of her mammoth stomach, the porky girl crammed snacks into her mouth with both hands to stifle herself, lest she make more of a scene then she intended.  “And how fat…how fat am I going to be?”

Ashton’s firm thighs gripped Nicole’s lardy legs tight as she murmured, “You’re going to be an absolute whale, baby.  If you don’t stop, you’re going to get too fat to play…too fat to walk…too fat for me to even roll you around like the butterball you are.  This belly of yours is going to be so big, I’ll be able to use it like a bed—which is good, since you’ll be too big for any normal mattress at that point.  Nicky, I’m going to make you so fat, you could fill up the entire rugby pitch.”

It was such a wild, absurd thought, but Nicole loved every bit of it and almost choked on a cookie when she imagined being too big to even leave her apartment.  Her mother was the fattest woman she knew, and if she kept growing the way she had, then she would eclipse her before long.  She could see herself becoming so big that her belly slapped against her knees whenever she walked and her booty could serve as a table for a three-course dinner, and it made her eyelids flutter.  How was that idea—of being the fattest woman in the world—so intoxicating?

Then, before Ashton could continue, Nicole ate one cookie too many.  Her red belt could take no more and popped along the buckle, slapping against Ashton and falling on either side of Nicole’s girthy hips.  Both girls stopped what they were doing and just stared in amazement at the broken belt before looking into each other’s eyes once more.  That same hungry desire that had come over them during their first night together returned, and they feverishly kissed to stave off the fiery wants inside.

“Nicky, I want you so bad,” Ashton murmured in between kisses.

“Then help me out of this chair before I pop,” Nicole replied as she felt her girlfriend grinding up against her achingly full belly.  She had no idea where this love of fat had come from, but if being so big felt this good, she did not care to find out.

I really like this story and the writing style/dialogue of it as well, the situations that Nicole and Ashton were into in this chapter were great too. I miss Ashton gaining weight a little bit too but besides that I love what this story has been developing and I'm looking forward for more!

12 hours ago, scl04 said:

I really like this story and the writing style/dialogue of it as well, the situations that Nicole and Ashton were into in this chapter were great too. I miss Ashton gaining weight a little bit too but besides that I love what this story has been developing and I'm looking forward for more!

Thank you kindly!  And I know that Ashton's gain is sorely missed, but rest assured, she won't stay thin for long.  After all, how could anyone if they lived around Nicole?

Guest ratetankmark

I really love this part so much, the dynamic with Ash and Nicky is fantastic and the description of how big Nicky is getting is really amazing and when she demands to know how big she's going to get was a part that really stuck out to me, this honestly might be my favourite part, yet! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

JUNIOR YEAR - PART 3

“What’s it say?  What’s it say?” Nicole asked as she clapped her hands in gleeful anticipation.

After returning to their apartment following winter break and showing just how much they missed each other, Nicole and Ashton made their way into the bathroom to see how much damage the butterball had done to her waistline since the holidays.  Being team captain gave Nicole plenty of new responsibilities in her life, but watching her weight was not one of them; she continued to be the same gluttonous gourmand she had been since starting school.  Knowing that her girlfriend adored every new inch on her flabby body only helped fuel that desire to eat and grow, which was why the chunky gordita had sent Ashton plenty of texts and updates showing how she kept full the last three weeks.

“Give me a second, tubs,” Ashton playfully chided as she flicked Nicole in the love handle.  “If you jump around, you’re going to screw with the number.”

The two had been quite the dichotomy since Ashton reluctantly began her diet, but the differences only stacked up as time went on.  While the tattooed brunette had grown leaner, her lardy lover had only expanded, billowing out into spherical proportions and losing any sense of definition.  Ashton had worked hard to slim down enough to stay strong on the pitch while also impressing her parents, which was no easy feat, and she managed to get back to her weight from the start of school—and then some.  Even before she began plumping up, she had some thickness about her, but that thickness was all but gone, save for a nice curve in her rump.

“Buckle up, Nicky…you now weigh a modest 256 pounds!” Ashton announced to the delight of herself and her beautiful butterball.

All the weight she lost found its way onto Nicole, as the girthy girl kept her promise to eat whatever Ashton craved but could not have.  When they were together, this had led to several evenings with Nicole beached on the couch or bed like a whale; when they were apart, it led to steamy exchanges that kept them up well into the night.  Such rampant and unabashed gluttony had caused the once shapely girl to swell up like a balloon, waddling back to school with thighs that touched all the way to the knee and a belly that bobbled out far enough to cover her feet.  Most people would have been concerned with having gotten so big in two and a half years, but most people did not have a lover that was as wonderful as Ashton Michaels.

“Holy crap, Ash…that’s twice as big as when I started here,” Nicole swooned as she pushed her belly in as much as she could to see the number for herself.  When she confirmed it, a purr rattled in her throat as she backed off the scale and leaned her thick backside against the sink.  “I’m huge.  Forget pigs and cows—I’m a full-on whale!”

“Just about,” Ashton murmured.  She pressed her flat stomach against her girlfriend’s gooey belly and whispered, “If we play our cards right, you might just hit the big 3-0-0 before the end of the school year.  How does that sound?”

It should have been a warning alarm, but Nicole did not care, especially when Ashton began to plant kisses down her chubby torso.  In the back of her mind, she knew that she would have to stop at some point before she became too big to play anymore, but that voice of reason was muffled by the hedonistic part of her brain that craved more and more.  It felt too good to be fat: the adoration of her teammates, the love of her girlfriend, and the taste of exquisite food she could never have otherwise; why would anyone turn such a life down?

“Sounds like the hottest thing I’ve ever heard in my life,” Nicole purred as she reached around and grabbed at Ashton’s backside.  She tried to ignore just how small it felt and asked, “Think we should celebrate with some cake and ice cream?”

“You read my mind,” Ashton answered with a grin and a lick of her lips.  “Why don’t you go squeeze into something cute and we’ll go pick up an ice cream cake or two?”

The two shared a quick kiss before Nicole waddled back to her room to change, leaving Ashton alone in the bathroom.  As the warmth of Nicole’s presence faded, the tattooed girl’s smile dimmed and she wrapped her arms around herself as if to hold onto that pleasant softness a moment longer.  She turned to look at herself in the mirror and rolled up her shirt to reveal a slender stomach that many girls would kill for.  Then why did it look so unseemly to her?  After working hard and all but starving herself for months, she finally had a body her parents could be proud of, so why did she not share that pride?

Then again, what was so bad about her being softer in the first place?  When she first came home, her parent’s reacted as if she had shaved her head and gotten her tongue split, but it had only been a few pounds.  Sure, she was almost 150 pounds at the time, but what was so wrong with that?  Nicole was bigger than she had ever been by a good hundred pounds, yet she was having the time of her life and was captain of the rugby team.  If that was not proof enough that someone could be happy, then what else would she need?

“Ash, can you come help me with my sweats?” Nicole called out from her bedroom.  “I think that piece of crap washing machine shrunk them.”

“Pretty sure it’s not the wash’s fault, Nicky, but I’ll be right there,” Ashton replied before taking one last look in the mirror, murmuring to herself, “Maybe someday, but not today.”

As the calendar rolled into February and Vegas grew closer to her due date, the Bruins took it upon themselves to throw a baby shower unlike any other.  There was still the standard gift-giving that saw the former captain bombarded with clothes, toys, and accessories for her future daughter, but there was also a slip n’ slide in her backyard that was flowing with beer, strip poker in the living room, and a game of Twister that was two degrees from an orgy.  Naturally, it was a hit with the mother-to-be, and Vegas loved every minute of it—though it would have been better if she could drink.

At least when she got to talking with Nicole, the braggadocious gambler had something that could take her mind off her craving for beer.  She rubbed the rotund girl’s belly and remarked, “Holy crap, Butterball, what have you been eating?  I don’t think even my Corey fattened up as fast as you did, and I’ve fed him whole sticks of butter sometimes!”

“Fried, of course,” Vegas’s gargantuan boyfriend added sheepishly.  “With brown sugar.”

Corey was massive in every sense of the word: he stood just shy of 7 feet and looked almost as wide around thanks to the 530 pounds he lugged around.  He had a gut that entered rooms before he did, legs as round as tires, and breasts big enough to fill his girlfriend’s bras—though this was a fact known only to them.  Many were intimidated by his sheer girth, but nothing could have been more attractive to Vegas, who only loved her man the bigger he became.  And since she showed her love by cooking decadent meals, he only grew faster, which had them in a delicious cycle they had been running through since meeting back in high school.

“But still!  I knew you were going to be chubby after that show with the pizza and wings, but you blew my expectations right out of the water,” Vegas remarked as she gawked at Nicole’s belly.

“What can I say?  I like my food, especially when I’ve got the cutest girl on the planet hand-feeding it to me,” the portly girl hummed while tickling under Ashton’s chin.  “And I’ve got a surprising amount of space in my tummy—I bet I could even give Corey a run for his money.”

A hush fell over the nearby crowd, as anyone who knew Vegas knew that those were fighting words for someone who took such pride in her pudgy partner.  The mother-to-be narrowed her eyes at Nicole and sneered, “Oh, is that so?  Little girl blows up like a balloon and thinks she can take on my pride and joy?”

The not so little girl in question crossed her arms under her chest and boasted, “I may be small, but I can eat anyone under the table—even your man.”

Vegas’s glower grew darker as the crowd hooted like a sitcom audience, and she leaned forward as much as her baby bump would allow.  She hissed, “Want to put your money where your big mouth is?  Because you know I’m not going to take that lying down.”

“You know I’m game,” Nicole asserted, slapping her lardy belly in defiance.  “What’s the wager?  Twenty bucks?  Fifty?  You know I’m good for it.”

“I’m thinking something a bit more apropos,” Vegas replied.  “If you can’t finish a dish of my choosing, then you’re going on a diet for the rest of the year—calendar year, that is.”

Words and expletives were thrown from the peanut gallery, who could not bear to think of the team’s butterball losing even a single pound, but Nicole froze in horrified consideration.  If she lost this, she would need to give up something she did better than anyone else; she would be tearing apart the identity she had been building since she started at CFU.  She had never been one to back down from a challenge, but such a daunting fate made her second-guess herself.  Thankfully, Ashton reached over and gave her hand a squeeze of assurance, halting any thoughts of giving up.

“That’s a pretty big loss, so you’ll need to back it up,” Ashton answered for Nicole.  “If Nicky wins, then you have to eat everything your boyfriend does for the rest of the calendar year, down to the last crumb and drop of sauce.”

Sharon McKenna did not earn the nickname ‘Vegas’ for being afraid of a gamble, so she reached out and shook Nicole’s hand with a smirk.  “Deal.  I just hope that you’re ready for go on a grapefruit diet, Butterball, because I guarantee you’re not ready for a Scooby sandwich.”

Nicole and Ashton wondered what such a sandwich was, but it was not long before they found out.  T-Rex and Bollywood walked out of the kitchen with two sandwiches that looked like they came straight out of a Hanna-Barbera cartoon and would have put a tear in Dagwood Bumstead’s eye.  Both sandwiches were just over a foot tall thanks to the sheer amount of ingredients used therein: three fried eggs, a whole loaf of sliced bread, a full head of lettuce, one pound each of ham and cheese, a whole tomato and onion, half a pound of bacon, half an avocado, a full jar of pickle slices, and mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper throughout, all topped with an olive speared on top.  They were such imposing monstrosities that they needed to be held together with skewers, lest they collapse like Jenga towers.

“Hully-gee, that’s a sandwich,” Nicole marveled as she turned the abominable dish around to study it from all sides.  “I don’t even know where to start!”

“Well, you better figure it out because if you can’t finish that, the only sandwiches you’ll be looking forward to are cucumber,” Vegas taunted her replacement on the team.  “Dig in!”

With that, Corey and Nicole tucked into their sandwiches in the same way—holding them like accordions and eating through the side.  It was a delicious sandwich, easily the best that Nicole had ever had, but she did not have any time to enjoy the flavors when her opponent was making such headway on his dish.  Corey greedily tore through his sandwich with reckless abandon as Vegas rubbed his shoulders and watched with hungry eyes.  She had no doubt in her mind that her boyfriend would win; he was simply too good at eating at this point to lose.

Nicole remained undeterred in the face of such opposition and ate her sandwich like corn on the cob, munching through a row before turning it and beginning again.  The rotund girl barely came up for air between bites, stopping just long enough to take a sip of water before going back in for more.  Despite how much she ate though, it never seemed to be enough; just when she thought she had made a dent, there always seemed to be more sandwich.  Whenever she plowed through a pizza or a burger, she could tell that she had made some progress, but no matter how many bites she took, there always seemed to be more.  More bread, more bacon, more cheese, on and on.

“Urf,” Nicole grunted as she leaned back in her chair.  “Goddamn, this is filling.  You eat like this all the time, Corey?”

“Only had it a couple times before, actually,” Corey answered in between bites.  “First time was our anniversary, actually.  Love it, but I’ll be the first to admit that it’s a little much, even for me.”

“He’s kidding, of course,” Vegas butted in, not wanting her credentials as a feeder ruined by a slip of the tongue.  “My big, handsome man eats this much in a given day; he could eat this in his sleep.”

Ashton smirked at the pregnant girl and asked, “Is that why he’s looking a little green in the face?  Doesn’t seem like he’s got much more room if you ask me.”

Vegas scowled at her rival feeder but turned her attention to Corey, leaving Ashton to tend to her overgrown glutton.  Nicole was huffing and puffing as though she had run a marathon, but she still had a good bit of sandwich to go.  Sweat beaded on her brow, which Ashton was quick to wipe away before running her fingers across her chubby cheeks.

“Come on, Nicky, you can do this,” she murmured as she rested her hand on Nicole’s belly.  She gently rubbed circles across the swollen mass of flesh, pressing ever so slightly to coax some of the pressure out.  “You’ve never met a challenge you couldn’t crush, right?”

“Not yet,” Nicole grunted, squirming ever so slightly at Ashton’s ministrations.  “You keep doing what you’re doing, and I think we’ll make it just yet.”

“Oh, I can do a little better than tummy rubs,” Ashton hummed. 

Before Nicole could ask what she meant, her girlfriend pulled her shirt up the expanse of her stomach and allowed her gooey gut to roll out to its fullest on her lap.  In between running her hands along that billowing belly, Ashton peppered warm kisses on Nicole’s soft, supple skin, sending shivers down her spine.  That was all the encouragement the butterball needed to continue, and she responded by taking a massive bite out of her Scooby sandwich.

Both competitors ate and ate as much as they could, but even with the assistance of their respective feeders and the encouragement of the crowd, they began to flag before long.  Corey’s cheeks blanched while Nicole’s turned a rosy red, their shirts became soaked through as if they had gone swimming, and their jaws ached from eating so much.  Nicole struggled to lift her arms as exhaustion sank in, but whenever she saw a glimmer of victory in Vegas’s eye, she defiantly lifted them again for another bite.  The only time she had felt so full was when Ashton and she went to a steakhouse to celebrate the end of last semester and Nicole ordered a three-pound steak.  She swore that she would never eat something quite so massive again, yet here she was, not two months later.

“Come on, baby, just a few more bites,” Vegas encouraged Corey, who faltered as he got down to the remnants of the sandwich.  “You can do it!”

“I don’t—hulp!” Corey hiccupped before falling back in his chair.  “I can’t, Share.  I feel like I’m stuffed up to my eyeballs.”

The mother-to-be winced when she ran her hand over her boyfriend’s gut and found it tight as a drum, and that wince only grew when she saw Nicole across the table.  Despite being in no better shape than Corey, the team butterball picked up the bits and pieces that had fallen from her sandwich and popped them in her mouth.  Her chewing was slow but sure, and much to Vegas’s horror, she ate one last pickle chip to finish her Scooby sandwich.

“The winner and Biggest Butterball at CFU—Nicole Valdez!” Ashton announced as she held her girlfriend’s hand high and kissed her on the cheek.

“Better keep those maternity pants close, Vegas,” Nicole taunted before passing out.

Guest ratetankmark

Another fantastic part, mate, you're really knocking it out of the park with these and, again, I love the dynamic between Ashton and Nicole, they're such a cute couple and I love the descriptions that you use for Nicole's increasingly big body. Also it's awesome that Nicole is establishing herself as the ultimate butterball. I can't wait to see where this goes. :D 

1 hour ago, ratetankmark said:

Another fantastic part, mate, you're really knocking it out of the park with these and, again, I love the dynamic between Ashton and Nicole, they're such a cute couple and I love the descriptions that you use for Nicole's increasingly big body. Also it's awesome that Nicole is establishing herself as the ultimate butterball. I can't wait to see where this goes. :D 

Thanks, man!  Glad you've been enjoying it so far.

• 1 month later...

((Boy, has it really been over a month since the last chapter?  Sorry for the delay everyone--been a little exhausting IRL, but I'm back with a hot new chapter!  We're just about 3/4 through the story, and it's time for some big decisions for our girls.  How will things pan out?  You'll just have to read and see!))

JUNIOR YEAR - PART 4

It was the last half of the State Championship Game, the culmination of a year’s worth of hard work and grit, and the Bruins were down by three points.  They were fighting with everything they had, but their opponents—the North State Rockets—were giving as good as they got and refused to back down.  The pitch was a mess by the end of the first half, and that was before the rain started in earnest, creating a mud pit so thick that it became difficult to tell who was who.  As the clock ticked closer to the end, the girls forced themselves to carry on—none more so than Nicole ‘Butterball’ Valdez, captain of the Bruins and biggest girl on the pitch by a country mile.

There was a small part of her that knew she would have to face the consequences of her rampant gluttony one day, but she had hoped it would come in the off-season and not the biggest game of the year.  Ever since she embraced her role as the team butterball, she had traded agility on the pitch for ruthless aggression and power, which served her well since sophomore year.  Her stamina had taken a serious hit in recent months though, and what had once been a grueling game became a practice in torture as she struggled to make it to the very end, much less to victory.

Despite how rotund she had become over the last three years, Nicole had never felt as heavy as she did in that moment, and much as she wanted to, she could not blame it on the mud and blood that caked her uniform.  It came from her ham hock arms, which felt like sacks of wet cement every time she reached out to catch the ball.  It came from her bulbous belly, which threatened to pull her down to the ground as punishment for eating so much the night before.  It came from her tremendously thick thighs, which slapped together as she raced down the pitch and burned from chaffing and the strain on her overtaxed muscles.  Hell, even her triple chin hurt, but that had less to do with being fat and more to do with nearly getting her jaw dislocated.

But much like the pirate captain that wears a red jacket so no one sees them bleed, the bruiser butterball refused to let anyone see her flagging.  To do so would spell doom for her team and victory for their opponents, and she was not going to do that when the Bruins still had a chance at pulling through.  Nicole kept her eyes on the prize, even as her heart pounded like a piston in her chest and her cheeks turned red from exertion.

The only one to catch on was the girl who understood her best—her feeder, her girlfriend, and her feeder girlfriend, Ashton ‘Larkspur’ Michaels.  She often found herself distracted by her lardy lover, from the way Nicole jiggled down the pitch to the way her uniform clung to her like a second skin, but the distraction this time was far from tantalizing.  No one else seemed to notice, but Nicole was running on nothing but fumes; if she kept going, she was liable to collapse on the spot.  The problem was getting her to stop, because not even Ashton had managed to figure that out yet.

When they were afforded a brief respite after the Rocket’s Number 8 dislocated her ankle, Ashton jogged over to Nicole and asked, “Nicky, how are you holding up?  You’ve played most of the game so far—you want to sub out and take a breather?”

“And leave my girls without a leader?  As if,” the rotund girl huffed as she clapped her girlfriend on the back.  “I’m seeing this through to the bitter end, one way or the other.”

Ashton sighed, knowing that it would be easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than for Nicole to quit anything.  The brunette bumped hips with her girlfriend and smirked as she said, “Fine, but if you fall and can’t get up, I’m not rolling you off the field.  Maybe you should have cut back on all the pizzas last night, chubs?”

Nicole stuck her tongue out and gave her belly a slap.  “You kidding?  This tank runs on pepperoni—if anything, I should have asked for a couple slices during halftime.”

The couple shared a giggle before Ashton ran back down the pitch to prepare for the game to resume, and only then did Nicole allow herself to wince.  She refused to admit it, but in replicating last year’s pre-game feast for good luck, she had gone overboard.  But how was she to refuse?  The girls—and even she herself—were convinced that Nicole’s blubber bestowed fortune, and everyone was having such a good time with it.  And with so many hands caressing her belly and so much pizza that she was pretty sure she was 60% pepperoni now, it was no wonder Nicole had gorged herself so full that she had to be carried back to her room.

There would be discussions later, perhaps an intervention like what they did for Sangria back in Nicole’s freshman year, but that was for another time.  As long as she could still stand, the lardy Latina was going to see her team to victory—her weight be damned.  Every muscle in her body was squealing like a car on its last legs, but Nicole pushed the pain to the back of her mind as she stamped her feet in the mucky pitch and waited for the game to resume.

What happened in the last few minutes of the game would go down in history in the Cape Fear Bruins, only being eclipsed ten years later when the Number 8 won the state championship with a broken neck.  The ball went back and forth, with neither team allowing their opponent to gain any ground, and it seemed that the Rockets were content to allow the clock to run out.  But Nicole Valdez would not settle for such an ignominious defeat, and when the ball landed in her plump hands, she made a mad charge for the end of the pitch.

At her height and weight, Nicole should have been an easy target for the Rockets; all they had to do was trip her up and she would be down for the count.  Tackling her was like trying to tackle a wrecking ball, and any girl unfortunate enough to get in her way was pounded into the mud—literally, in the case of their **.  Those watching swore that clouds of steam came from Nicole’s nostrils as she dashed as fast as her flabby legs could carry her, but none dared get close enough to check.

Finally, in a moment of déjà-vu, the determined dough ball met her match when she was a hair’s breadth away from the goal line.  It took three Rockets to hold Nicole back, but they stopped her with mere seconds left on the clock—and it was not long before another pair jumped her from behind.  Nicole pushed as much as she could, but even with the slippery ground, she could not gain an inch from her bruiser opponents.  Any momentum came to a grinding halt, and though her teammates rushed to help her out of this maul, it seemed that the Bruins would be going home empty-handed.

Failure was not an option though, and even though her body was screaming at her, Nicole gritted her teeth and took one mighty step forward.  Then another, and another, on and on, even with the weight of four girls holding her down and her own bulky body guzzling energy like she guzzled junk food.  Nicole felt like a balloon stretched to max capacity, straining to keep it all together, but with a Herculean effort, she crossed over the goal line just as the clock ran out.

Though the stadium erupted into cheers and Nicole was swarmed by her teammates, the only sound she could hear was the thundering of her heart in her ears.  She had been through the wringer countless times before, but no game had ever taken it out of her like this one had, and she knew exactly what was to blame.  It was the same butterball belly that her teammates playfully patted as they congratulated her and rubbed when they got back to the locker room.  There was an undeniable fact that she had refused to accept but had become impossible to ignore—she was too fat for rugby.

The thought weighed heavy on her mind as Nicole rode back to school with the rest of the team, all of whom were far too exhausted to carry on despite their victory.  Rugby was never going to be a permanent part of her life, but she always assumed that if she had no choice but to drop it, it would be by injury—not obesity.  Nicole had been playing far longer than she had been fattening up, and for the longest time, her whole identity had been based on being a no-nonsense bone breaker on the pitch.  Now, she was faced with a reality without that outlet in her life, replaced instead by a hedonistic descent into pure gluttony, and the thought sent a chill down her spine.

Of course, that fear became muddled when she looked down and saw Ashton resting her head on her belly, having passed out not twenty minutes into their return trip.  It was this coat of blubber that had brought them together in the first place, and Nicole could not deny that the road to rotundity had been exquisite.  She had eaten at just about every restaurant in town and tried everything the grocery store had to offer, and all those dishes tasted so much better when fed to her by Ashton or one of her many adoring teammates.  People loved to see her plump up as much as they loved to watch her play, so how could the poor girl say no?

“Decisions, decisions,” Nicole murmured while she played with one of Ashton’s locks.

For the first time in a long time and despite their second state victory in a row, it took the Bruins another week to muster the energy for a celebration party, so battered and beat were they.  But birds must fly, fish must swim, and Bruins must party, especially with the end of the year fast approaching, and a bonfire on the beach was arranged.  There was a buzz of excitement as the girls imagined what they would get up to over the course of the night—skinny dipping, make-outs under the pier, keeping off the dunes out of respect for the environment, and more—but there was one thing that stuck out above all others.  Just how much would Nicole eat that night?

The butterball herself was not privy to the plans being bounced around, but she heard little murmurings all about her meal as the date drew closer.  Words like ‘barbeque’, ‘cake’, and ‘a metric fuck-ton of pizza’ were thrown around, though this was not out of the ordinary since Nicole had become the team’s feedee.  What was different about this occasion was, unlike the last three years, the growing girl did not find herself especially hungry for a night of wild consumption.

With just an hour before the party began, Nicole stood in front of her mirror and gazed at the rotund reflection that greeted her.  It was not so long ago that she had been a tiny thing, so much so that her old friend, Trevor, had been able to lift her up over his head without even trying.  Now, he would not be able to lift her more than a few inches of the ground without giving himself a hernia.  Any trace of the supple shortstack she had been before coming to Cape Fear University was buried under almost two hundred pounds of blubber.  It was a predicament that should have been far more alarming to her, but Nicole was more curious than anything else.

She had dressed up in something that showed off her intimidating physique: a pair of yellow pants that clung to her colossal legs and split her belly into two distinct rolls, and a see-through top that left her bulbous biceps and cavernous cleavage on full display.  Ashton helped pick it out for her some time ago, and even though it was well into the extra-large sizes, it was still not enough to contain the globular girl Nicole had become.  Some girls would have balked at wearing something like this anywhere, much less to a social event as big as an end-of-year party, but such a thought never crossed her mind.

“I’m fat,” Nicole murmured to herself as she pinched at her flabby arms, then squeezed until she reached something resembling muscle.

“I’m fat,” Nicole mumbled as she squished her pillowy breasts together, wondering when they had gotten so heavy, full, and sensitive.

“I’m fat,” Nicole muttered when she lifted her belly and let it drop, sending ripples through her body as it slapped against her thighs.

“I’m fat,” Nicole maundered while sinking her fingers into her backside, gripping at inches of butter-soft lard that was played with almost as much as her gut.

Everywhere she looked on her body, Nicole found nothing but fat—even her fingers and toes looked more and more like plump sausages with each passing day.  When she walked around campus, it was more of a waddle than the limber strides she took when she first started school.  She knew she had been piling on the pounds at a frantic rate, given that she was eating for two between herself and Ashton, but she was seeing her bulk in a whole new light.  Ever since the state game, she realized just how taxing it was being a superheavyweight girl, and she had no idea how her mother managed a wrestling career at this weight, much less twice it.

Years of eating whatever she wanted were taking their toll on her body, and the formerly petite powerhouse stood at a crossroads with a treadmill on one side and a hot dog cart on the other.  It used to be that the rigors of training kept her fitness level on par with her gluttonous appetite, but she was beginning to lose the battle of the bulge as her insatiable hunger threatened to overtake her physical capabilities.  If she wanted to remain the MVP of the Bruins, she would need to make some serious cutbacks in her daily diet and up her time in the gym; if she wanted to roll on like a butterball, she would need to say goodbye to the pitch forever.

“Eyeing up our handiwork?” Ashton asked as she appeared in the doorway, a smirk on her lips.

“Kind of,” Nicole replied, her mind still miles away as she weighed out her options.  She pinched along the thick ring of fat that oozed over her waistband and remarked, “I really have let myself go, haven’t I?  Like, I knew I was getting fat, but I didn’t realize I was this fat.”

Ashton purred as she sauntered into the room and put her hands over Nicole’s.  “You’ve turned into a blue-ribbon porker, my dear—just like I knew you would.  One look at your mom and I could tell that you were destined to be the fattest girl to ever grace this campus.”

Normally, this sort of talk would have wound up the gleeful gainer, but that teasing left her more subdued than anything.  Nicole rocked in her girlfriend’s arms and hummed, “I wasn’t sure I was going to make it through the last game, you know.  I thought for sure I was going to keel over any second; I only kept going because I didn’t want to let the girls down.”

The room filled with a pregnant silence and the two rocked side to side for a moment before Ashton replied softly, “I know.  You think I couldn’t tell you were slowing down?  I just didn’t want to take you out of the moment.”

Nicole lay her head back against Ashton’s shoulder and sighed, “I love playing rugby; I’ve been doing it for years.  But I also love almost everything that comes with being fat: the food, how it feels, and how you and the team make me feel when you play with it.  I just don’t know who I’m supposed to be—the tough as nails Nicole, or the big as a house Nicole.”

“Why not both?” asked Ashton, her hands running along Nicole’s stomach and rubbing gentle circles along the blubbery surface.  “No one says you can’t be a badass when you’re not playing rugby, Nicky, and you don’t have to be a lazy little lump if you want to be fat.  Ever since I first met you and we went to The Trolley Stop with Bricktop, I knew that you weren’t going to let anyone pigeon-hole you into something you’re not.”

The brunette turned her chunky lover around to look in her eyes as she continued, “If you want to lose weight so you can keep playing, I’ll back you every step of the way; if you want to live the fat life, then I will do everything in my power to keep you fat and happy.  I know that whatever you choose will be what makes you happy.”

As Nicole let those words sink in, she looked down at the expanse of her stomach and gave it a squeeze.  It was a lot for her to consider, giving up one of the two things that made her happiest, but something had to give before she lost her love for both.  This was a decision she would have to make eventually, and with the promise of a good time ahead, she knew that it would not be solved that evening.  Tonight was a celebration for herself and the Bruins, and she was not going to allow her conundrum to dampen her spirits.

“You make a good point, Ash,” the tiny, tubby titan hummed after pecking her girlfriend on the cheek.  “I’ll start thinking about that tomorrow.  Tonight, the one thing that’s going to make me happiest is having a damn good time with my girls.”

“Then let’s hit the road, Nicky,” Ashton purred as she took her girlfriend’s hand once more.

• 2 weeks later...

3rd SUMMER BREAK

Apart from the celebratory stuffing at the End of Year party, Nicole’s last semester as a junior wrapped up without much fanfare.  Her final exams went well, though she had to pull an all-nighter full of sugary snacks in order to wrap up her final paper for Evidence-Based Medicine, and she bid farewell to the outgoing Bruins.  The question of what she was going to do for her final year still weighed on her mind, and even as she said her goodbyes to Ashton for the summer, she still did not have an answer.

“You keep the place clean for me, okay?” asked Nicole after kissing Ashton.  “Don’t let me find out you’ve been having any wild parties without me.”

The tattooed girl rolled her eyes and replied, “Please…how could I have a party without you?  It’d be like having a day without sunshine or a pizza without pepperoni.”

After a last minute row with her parents, Ashton had chosen to spend her summer break at Cape Fear University—even securing herself a job with the campus maintenance crew to earn a few bucks and help stave off boredom.  Nicole had insisted that she stay to keep her company, but her girlfriend was having none of it, not wanting to dash any plans the butterball had.  They spent the last night together scarfing down a smorgasbord of ice cream, with Ashton more stuffed than she had been in months and Nicole being the one to give tummy rubs for a change.

The two shared one more kiss before letting each other go, more reluctant than ever to part ways for the next three months.  Nicole gave Ashton’s hands a squeeze and told her, “Remember, if you need anything at all, I’ll coming running down here.”

“Same,” Ashton hummed, a smile spreading on her cheeks.  “If you’re not eating right, I’ll make the drive up to give you a proper feeding.”

“I don’t think I’ll have any problem with that,” Nicole giggled in reply, her thoughts drifting to her mom’s home cooking, burgers and smoothies at Genelle’s, and all the fried food she could shake a corndog at with SummerShine.  No, she was not about to go hungry anytime soon.

Despite that promise, the normally voracious eater’s appetite was noticeably diminished over the next couple weeks, because while she still ate more than the average girl, it was a stark drop from the gut-busting quantities she was used to.  Nicole was in no fear of losing weight, but for the first time in three years, she was not steadily piling on the pounds—something that became apparent to everyone who knew her.  The first to notice was, of course, her mother, who brought up the topic after one hefty dinner that saw Nicole calling it quits after only two helpings.

“Mija, are you feeling okay?” asked Mickey as she put a plump hand to her daughter’s forehead to check for a fever.  “You haven’t been eating much since you got home.”

“I wouldn’t say that, Mom,” the stout girl replied with a nervous grin.  “It’s just that I’ve had a lot on my mind lately, I guess—no biggie though.”

Mickey scowled for a moment before sighing and picking up Nicole’s plate.  “Fine, fine, but if you feel hungry later, you know where the food is.”

Nicole giggled and scooted out of her chair, which took much more effort than she remembered.  “Oh, I know: one thing I never have to worry about coming home is going hungry.”

Summers in Shady Brook meant many things for Nicole, and one of those was spending whole days out at her best friend’s pool.  The Tanners were the richest family in the entire state—possibly on the East Coast—and as a result, they had a lavish pool that looked like something Charles Foster Kane would have been proud of.  When Kristen was growing up, there had been amenities to make it more kid-friendly, like a water slide, diving board, and fountains that sprayed out from the deck—all things that made it a paradise for Nicole and saved her parents a small fortune on trips to the water park.  The slide was taken out when Kristen left for school and replaced by a waterfall feature, but the pool had lost none of its charm for eager visitors.

As a child, there was nothing Nicole liked more than to play around in the massive pool: getting into splash fights, racing Kristen from one end to the other, and working on her belly flop (even though she was trying to do a back flip).  Her playful nature did not diminish as she got older, preferring to dart about in the water rather than lounge around and catch a tan.  Even as she ballooned in weight, she still tried to do the same things she used to, though chicken fighting was out of the question since neither Danny nor Trevor could handle that much bulk on their shoulders.

“Another bonbon, Nicky?” asked Kristen as she lounged beside the butterball.

“Of course,” Nicole cooed before plucking up a chocolate and popping it in her mouth.

What made this summer different than all the others was that Nicole was no longer the only heavyweight in the bunch.  While she was undeniably the fattest among her friends, the stout girl did not stick out as much as she did the first summer back home when her friends had barely gained into the double digits compared to her fifty-plus pounds.  Kristen and Rose had eaten themselves onto the bench, and while Lorelei was still crushing it at the derby, it was only a matter of time until her double wide backside took her out of the game.  Anyone who just met the quartet would be hard-pressed to imagine them ever being athletes, much less award-winning champions.

“So then she says they’ll need butter to get me out, and I just told Paula, ‘Are you kidding?  That’s what got me stuck in the first place!’” Lorelei giggled before taking a sip of her chocolate martini that was more chocolate than martini.

Like Nicole, Lorelei had always been on the thicker side, but in a way that made her seem more powerful than chunky—a trait that served her well when dishing out punishment at a derby.  Her thickness had grown soft over the last two years after rooming with and falling for a culinary student whose specialty was dessert, and the woman that was once called The White Falcon now resembled a turkey.  What had been a booty tight enough to chip a tooth on had become two plump pillows that refused to be contained in even the biggest pair of pants she could find and changed her sensual walk to a clumsy waddle that was the bane of many a side table.

“We had such a good time at the fair!  Oh, you should have seen all the delicious food they had on sale: fried S’moreos, fried Snickers, fried PB&Js, and even fried cheesecake.  I swear, I ate so much fried food that I must have been 30% batter for the next three days,” Rose joked in between bites of rich, triple chocolate mousse.

Of all the changes in her friends, Nicole was most pleasantly surprised by Rose’s departure from weighty woes.  The blonde had once been so concerned over getting fat that she starved herself for a week, all over three pounds that were imperceptible to the naked eye.  Thanks to the efforts of her friends and admirers on the basketball and volleyball teams, Rose had blown up like a balloon—almost literally, considering how wide and round she had become.  She started as something of an hourglass, developing a voluptuous body that attracted far too much attention for her liking, but her middle had swollen into a jiggly globe of jelly.  This, added with her rosy cheeks, gave her a very festive and jolly appearance all year round.

“I swear, trying to keep on top of the Stallions is so much more exhausting than any race I ever ran,” Kristen snorted after licking away the cream from her upper lip.  “I keep trying to tell them that there’s only room for one fat cow on the team, and that spot’s occupied.”

It was a declaration that no one would have ever imagined the formerly fit runner making, but there was no other way for her to describe herself.  A hormone imbalance and proceeding attempts at correction had turned Kristen Tanner from a limber track star to a zaftig manager with Holstein proportions.  While she had never been a Skinny Minnie, she always managed to keep her curves under control, but thanks to a screwed up appetite and metabolism, she had eaten herself out of all her favorite designer stores and into Lane Bryant territory.  Her entire body had become wobbly and ungainly, but it was her ample bosom that had taken her off track, as she had not been able to see her feet for at least a year.

And yet, despite all these changes in her friends, Nicole noted that not a one of them seemed put off by their ever-increasing poundage.  Lorelei was happy as a clam as she dipped a bonbon in her sugary martini, and even Kristen and Rose, who had not been able to compete in their respective sports for quite some time, were happily scarfing down snacks without a care in the world.  If they were able to embrace the fat life over their athletic careers, then Nicole should have been able to as well—but then why was it so difficult to make that choice?

“Nicky, is everything all right?” asked Rose in between candies.  “You’re doing that thing where you nibble your lip when you’re thinking a lot.”

Nicole blushed when she realized she had been caught and replied, “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine!  Just had a lot on my mind lately.”

“Well, don’t keep us in the dark, darling—spill the beans,” Kristen told her butterball buddy.  “I’m sure that if we put our heads together, we might be able to help.”

“Don’t worry about it” Nicole murmured, her eyes glancing down to the gut that filled her lap.

Lorelei shook her head and wagged a plump finger at the rotund rugby player.  “Now, you know that’s not how this works, Nicky.  Telling us not to worry about it just makes us want to help even more, and we’re not above taking drastic measures to do so.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Nicole huffed as she crossed her arms around her chunky chest.

Kristen grunted as she rocked herself up and out of her lounge chair, and when she was standing, she told Rose and Lorelei, “Girls, hold her arms.  It’s time for drastic measures.”

Slow as they had become, Rose and Lorelei were still more agile than Nicole, who was grounded to her chair like a beached whale on the shore.  They took hold of their friend’s flabby arms as she flailed about in a futile effort to stand and escape, both grinning impishly as Kristen loomed over the pinned porker.  The redhead cracked her knuckles and hummed, “Last chance, Nicky.”

“Do your worst,” Nicole snorted in reply, though she immediately came to regret those words.

No sooner had she said that then Kristen leaned in close and tickled her dainty fingers up and down the expanse of Nicole’s belly, causing the butterball to squeak and giggle as shivers ran down her spine.  Her stomach had always been sensitive, but after being smothered with pats, pinches, and kisses from the Bruins and Ashton, it had grown exponentially softer.  The slightest touch made goosebumps run up her arms, but Kristen was relentless as her fingers skittered along every flabby inch of that huge, pillowy gut.  She played along the thick rolls along her sides, the overhang where her bottoms cut her belly in two, and the indent of her belly button in an effort to get Nicole to squeal.

“Stop, stop!” Nicole wheezed in between giggles.  “I’ll talk!”

Satisfied, the girls released their friend and sat back down in their chairs with smirks on their lips—particularly Kristen.  The robust redhead teased, “It’s a good thing no one thinks to tickle in rugby, otherwise you’d never win a game.”

Nicole shot a glare at her busty friend and spat, “You’re a swine, you know that?”

“Takes one to know one.  Now, spill,” Lorelei hummed.  “What’s eating you.

Not wanting to risk another tickle attack, Nicole swallowed her pride—and a bonbon for courage—before opening up about everything she had felt since the end of the school year.  She talked about slowing down on the pitch, how difficult some simple tasks had become, and how she was both extremely worried and not worried at all.  She talked about how much she loved playing rugby and the thrill of winning a game, but how she also loved eating and the feeling of a full belly.  She even talked about some of the intimate moments she had between herself and Ashton, because when Nicole got to talking, it was hard to get her to stop.

When she finally laid everything bare, the ponderous porker laid back in her chair and let her hands fall on her stomach.  She sighed, “And that’s where we are.  I’m getting too fat to play my favorite sport, but I’m wondering if I even need it anymore.”

Her captive audience sat in silence as they mulled over everything they had heard, unsure where to even begin.  It was Kristen who spoke first, asking, “Can we go back to the part about you chugging from a soft-serve machine again?  I mean, I knew you took your role as The Fat One seriously, but holy shit, Nicky, not even I’ve done something like that and I’ve put on a hundred-odd pounds since school started.  Are you even human?”

Rose, ever tactful, stepped in and told Nicole, “I get where you’re coming from, Nicky, but people grow out of their hobbies all the time—I used to dive and dance, after all.  And just because your new favorite thing is eating doesn’t mean you have to stop liking rugby.”

“Doesn’t mean you’re any less of a badass either,” Lorelei added as she nudged Nicole in her well-padded ribs.  “If I can still wreck shop with an ass the size of a truck, you can still be a force to be reckoned with—just in your own way.”

“What they said,” Kristen added, pulling her best friend close.  “You think I stopped being queen bee just because I had to get custom bras?  Being fat doesn’t take anything away from who you are; it just gives you another trait.  Like, if I was to describe you to someone, I would say, ‘Hey, do you know Nicole?  She’s funny, tough as nails, and never backs down from a fight.  She’s also fat enough to have her own gravitational pull, but let me tell you about the time she fought the school quarterback.’”

Nicole felt a blush creep back into her cheeks at the description, murmuring in reply, “My own gravitational pull, huh?  Not my own zip code?”

Kristen winked at her overstuffed companion and pinched one of her chubby cheeks.  “Honey, you blew past that a long time ago.  You are probably the fattest person I’ve ever seen besides your mom, and you know what?  I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

“Same,” Rose cooed as she hugged Nicole from the other side, pinning the girl’s arms against her tubby tummy.  “You’re the biggest, baddest woman I know, and it doesn’t matter if you play rugby or not.  Nothing’s going to change that.”

Lorelei completed the quartet by nuzzling in behind Nicole and draping her arms around her shoulders.  “That’s right—you’re our best friend, and we love you fat or fit.”

Though she managed to maintain a stern face throughout the entire breakdown of her dilemma, Nicole felt tears well up in her eyes as she squeezed her arms out from beneath her friends’ bulky bodies and returned the embrace.  She preferred to let people see her as an indomitable force of nature, but it was always refreshing to know she could be softer around these three.  Somehow, they always knew exactly what she needed to hear.

“Thanks, girls, that means a lot,” Nicole replied after sniffling back her tears.  “Now, I think there’s just one thing to do—payback.”

Before anyone could ask what she meant, Nicole seized them all and dragged the trio into the pool with her.  They might have all gotten fat, but some things never changed…

Guest ratetankmark

It's great to see this continue, again, I love the dynamic between Ashton and Nicole, but the cute moments between the girls at the end was really sweet. Excited to see where this goes. 

• 2 weeks later...

SENIOR YEAR - PART 1

With the weight of her decision off her mind, Nicole’s appetite returned with a vengeance and she enjoyed all the fruits of summer.  Hardly a day went by without a gut-busting meal as the lardy girl plowed her way through heavy dishes at home, stuffed her face at her favorite diner, and chowed down on tasty treats when out and about with her friends.  The crowning point of her unrestrained gluttony was when she won the hot dog and pie eating contests on the same day at the annual SummerShine festival in town.  She was rewarded with a ruined t-shirt that had torn up the side, a replacement that read ‘I ATE IT ALL AT SUMMERSHINE’, and two $500 gift cards from the grill and bakery that sponsored the events—which were both put to use the following day.

All of that heavy eating led to Nicole putting on a whopping thirty-five pounds by the time she returned to school, leaving the stout superstar toddling into her apartment at 350 pounds.  As she plodded down the hall, her heavy footfalls sending ripples through her flabby physique, it was hard to imagine she had been about half this size when she first moved in.  Back then, she had raced Ashton up the stairs on their first night together after taking in a movie; now, there was no chance of her running anywhere, much less up three flights of stairs.

Nicole paused to catch her breath when she got to her door, her stamina wiped out after waddling from Student Services to get a new key card.  If she had not become aware of her sheer girth before, now was the time, as walking halfway across campus would never have winded her beforehand; of course, she had never been wider around than she was tall before.  That was not an exaggeration: Kristen measured her while helping her pick out new outfits, and the prize porker had eaten herself to a 63-inch waist.  She was not far behind in her other sizes either, growing into E-cup bras and 56-inch hips that helped give her a spherical appearance.  Anyone else might have stopped long ago, but for Nicole, there was no going back—she was a fat ass in body and mind now.

But she could muse about how fat she had gotten later—in fact, Ashton would be more than happy to celebrate that with her.  Nicole cracked the door open and cooed inside, “Hey, guess who’s here a few days early to see her best gal?”

When she did not hear a reply, Nicole opened the door wider and found the apartment in even more disarray than usual.  It looked like it did whenever they had teammates over: empty boxes of the pizza and Styrofoam variety, beer bottles and cans as far as the eye could see, and all sorts of wrappers spread around to add a little color.  The apartment looked like a Pollack painting reconstructed with garbage, and for a brief moment, Nicole wondered if squatters had taken root.

That theory was thrown out when she followed some snoring to the couch and discovered her girlfriend sprawled out and looking much different than she did in May.  Ashton had made good on her promise to get more ink, and she now had a Guardiana logo tattooed on one shoulder and a Fang logo on the other.  Her chocolatey hair had been buzzed down a considerable amount, which she told Nicole had stemmed from a lost bet.  All of that paled in comparison to how the formerly lithe and limber Ashton had plumped up all over again, filling out her purple boy shorts and causing her tank top to ride up the healthy beginning of a ** belly.

“Quédate quieto, corazón mío,” Nicole whispered as she marveled over her chubby lover.

While Nicole made good on her promise of helping Ashton lose weight for the sake of her parents, she would be lying if she said she missed that cuddle-fluff at her hips.  She thought back to all those times they had cuddled on the couch or on the bus home from games and wondered how good that would feel when they were in a relationship, but if Ashton wanted to shed some pounds, then it would remain a fantasy.  The fight with her parents had clearly led to more than just staying at school over the summer though, as the promise to keep an eye on her weight had been long broken.

The last time Ashton had gotten fat, the weight favored her lower half, and it was no different this time as her thighs pressed against each other in defiance of their previous gap.  Little rips had sprouted along the sides of the boy shorts, no doubt caused by Ashton’s returning saddlebags—themselves showing a hint of cellulite.  Her flat stomach pooched up and out into a belly that was soft to the touch, much to Nicole’s delight as she poked a finger into the muffin top that oozed over Ashton’s waistband.  With full cheeks and a hint of a double chin returning, it was clear that her girlfriend’s diet was a thing of the past, and Nicole could not have been happier.

“Boy, Ash, you really outdid yourself,” Nicole murmured as she gently ran a hand over her lover’s plush stomach.  “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were gunning for my crown.”

“Nicky, cut it out,” Ashton groggily groaned, causing Nicole to freeze until she realized that her girlfriend had not woken up.  Talking in her sleep was not uncommon for the brunette, and Nicole had wondered many a time as to what was running through Ashton’s head.  This time though, she did not need to imagine much at all, as the sleep talk was far more vivid than normal.  “Too full…need to stop…I’ll pop, Nicky…pop…”

It took every ounce of willpower Nicole had to not laugh at what was floating through Ashton’s dreams.  She had wondered what Ashton would do without her favorite butterball around to eat as a proxy for her, and the chubby young thing on the couch was the end result.  Curious to see just how far she could coax her along, Nicole leaned in and whispered, “Oh, come on, Ash—just one more bite.”

Ashton whimpered in her sleep, “No…no more pizza…gonna get fat…not s’posed to be fat…”

“I don’t know,” Nicole hummed as she ran a finger along her girlfriend’s muffin top.  “You’d be pretty cute all pudgy, and it’d give me more of you to cuddle.  Wouldn’t that be nice?”

“Nice,” Ashton mumbled in reply, as if she was actually weighing it in her head.

“So nice.  And you know what?  Maybe I can share my title of ‘Her Royal Fatness’ with you,” Nicole teased, which earned another whimper from the sleeping Ashton.

While she could have carried on as long as Ashton slept—and there was a big part of her that very much wanted to—an even bigger part could not wait to properly greet her girlfriend.  Nicole brushed Ashton’s bangs away and whispered, “Ashton, honey, get your shoes on—we’re at Grandma’s.”

At this, Ashton rocked onto her side and blearily opened her eyes to find a beaming Nicole looking at her.  The brunette, still groggy, shut her eyes again and mumbled, “Morning, Nicky.”

It took a moment for the gears to start cranking in Ashton’s head, but when they did, her eyes shot wide open and she turned red as a tomato.  She squeaked, “N-N-Nicky!  What are you doing here?  I thought you weren’t coming down for another few days!”

“Well, I wanted to surprise my little lady,” Nicole answered with a grin spread from cheek to cheek.  “But imagine my surprise when I found out she wasn’t so little anymore.”

Ashton fumbled her way into a sitting position while also trying to tug her tank top down over her exposed tummy.  She nibbled at her lip for a moment before explaining, “I didn’t mean to get fat again; it just kind of happened.  When I realized I had put on a few pounds the first couple weeks, I just kind of went with it—not like I was worried about impressing my parents anymore.”

“For what it’s worth, I’m certainly impressed,” Nicole replied, licking her lips to emphasize just how much she enjoyed seeing her girlfriend’s thighs spread out on the couch.  She took a seat beside Ashton and wrapped her in a hug as she asked, “What happened to the apartment though?  Looks you ordered a bunch of takeout and then a bomb went off.”

Glad to be back in her lover’s arms, Ashton returned the hug and laid her head on Nicole’s shoulder as she answered, “After everything with my parents and not having any club activities to worry about, I just kind of let loose—and without you around, I didn’t realize how big my appetite really was.  I’d go out for beer and tacos with the crew, then beer and burgers, then beer and wings, and so much more junk food that my mom would have flayed me for eating.  I also hung out with Corey and Vegas a lot, and let me tell you—those two can eat.”

“She hasn’t lost that preggers weight, I take it,” Nicole snickered, remembering the bet that was made earlier that year at Vegas’s baby shower.

“Considering how much pizza that girl can eat now, I don’t think she’s going on a diet any time soon,” Ashton hummed, one of her hands reaching out to rest on Nicole’s thigh.  “But yeah, now you know what happens when I don’t have anyone around to impress.”

“And I thought I was bad with cleaning up,” Nicole teased as she returned the favor and gave Ashton’s thigh a squeeze.  “I’ll help you with getting the place straightened up, but there’s one thing I need to do before any of that.”

“What’s—” Ashton began to ask, only for Nicole to lock lips with her and push her down onto the couch.  Surprise immediately gave way to desire, and the tattooed girl probed into her girlfriend’s mouth with her tongue as she ran her hands up and down Nicole’s back.  When she found purchase in the rolls of flab at her girlfriend’s waist, Ashton sank her fingers deep in the pillowy flab and let out a hungry groan.  Words could not describe how much she missed her favorite butterball, but she was sure to make up for lost time that afternoon.

The two wriggled around until Nicole was straddling Ashton’s hips, her belly flopping down until it touched her girlfriend’s own stomach, even though she sat up straight.  Once she found her purchase, Nicole leaned down and planted a series of kisses on Ashton’s lips, cheek, neck, and shoulder, trailing further down her body until she reached the newly developed potbelly.  Her eyes shimmered with devious delight, and she nibbled at the muffin top at her girlfriend’s waist, eliciting a throaty moan from Ashton as she continued.

“Nicky, don’t…don’t do that,” Ashton hummed, her voice hitching in her throat.

“Why not?  Seems like you’re enjoying it as much as I do,” Nicole purred before grabbing Ashton’s boy shorts with her teeth and pulling down.

So tight were the garments that Ashton had to help by wiggling along with Nicole—even though she was fighting the desires building inside her.  The brunette murmured, “I’m not supposed to be fat; I don’t wear it like you do.”

“On the contrary, my dear Ashton,” the butterball replied, a growl in her voice.  “You were always going to be fat; it was just a matter of ‘when’, not ‘if’.”

When Nicole teased her girlfriend’s tender thighs, Ashton shivered and grabbed the cushions with such intensity that she nearly broke through them.  The lardier of the two continued to egg her lover on, saying, “If this summer has proven anything, it’s that you’re a fat girl at heart—just like me.  All you needed was to get out from under your parents’ thumbs and you blew up like a balloon.  I think that if I hadn’t come around, you’d be the butterball of the team.”

“Oh God,” Ashton groaned, her eyelids fluttering at the prospect.  “I’d be so, so fat.”

“The fattest,” Nicole corrected as her fingers sunk into fluffy thighs in search of muscle.  “It would be you sat on a throne as girls feed you offerings, stuffing your belly so full that you can barely breathe yet still wanting one more bite.  And with these thunder thighs and saddle bags, you wouldn’t be called ‘Larkspur’—you’d be ‘Fat Ass’.”

Ashton had to bite down on her finger at that, the combination of verbal and physical coaxing driving her over the edge.  She moaned around her digit, “Nicky…”

Nicole looked into her girlfriend’s dusky eyes like a hungry bear and grinned as she said, “No, you wouldn’t be ‘Fat Ass’…you’d be ‘Fat Ash’.  It’d get so no one would remember a time you were ever thin—they’d only know you as the tub of lard that used to be fit.  Instead, you let yourself go and ate yourself to 350 pounds, as only a true Fat Ash would.”

There were no more words shared between the two, with Ashton too busy squealing and shrieking as Nicole liked her like a popsicle.  If there was ever any doubt that her girlfriend would not enjoy her new curves, they were dashed as Ashton came so many times that her legs felt numb.  They continued on in Nicole’s room after the butterball carried her girlfriend to the bed, and they went back and forth until both were too tired to stand.  As the sun went down, they lay together with flab squished against flab and taking up more of the bed than they remembered.

“God, the waiting really is the hardest part,” Nicole murmured as she nuzzled up to Ashton.

“Glad I could entertain,” Ashton whispered while pushing some of Nicole’s damp hair from her forehead.  “Three months is a lot longer than I thought.”

“Oh, I wasn’t just talking about this past summer,” Nicole replied.  “When I was sorting out how I felt after our first kiss, I started thinking about how hot you were—especially with the weight you’d put on since our freshman year.  I was really looking forward to what we could do together if we were both piling on the pounds, but when you came back thin again after summer break, I just figured that ship had sailed.  You were so desperate to make things right with your parents, I wanted to do everything I could to support you.”

Ashton squeezed her lover’s hand and hummed, “Thank you, Nicky.  For what it’s worth: if I had known you really felt that way and that things were never going to be straight with my parents, I’d never have lost a single pound.”

Nicole returned the favor by rubbing a hand over her girlfriend’s tummy, cooing, “Well, it looks like you’re making up for lost time.  Think you might put on some more weight this year?”

The question brought a chuckle and a raise of the eyebrows from Ashton.  “Uh, yeah?  I thought we made it very clear that I’m all right with it now.”

“I don’t mean it like that, Ash,” Nicole replied.  “You’ve seen how quick I’ve blown up during the school year; even with year-round rugby, I’ve almost tripled my weight since I started school.  So, if you’re going to put on weight, are you going to do it like a normal person or like me?”

This time, Ashton took a little longer to answer.  She nibbled on her lip for a moment before answering, “I’m not sure.  I do want to experiment and try some of the things you do, Nicky, but I don’t know if I’m ready to blow up like you have.  Not that I don’t adore it on you!  It’s just that, well…you make it look so easy being fat.”

Nicole pulled her hand from Ashton’s stomach and ran it over one of her cheeks as she told her anxious lover, “And that’s fine—I’m more than happy to help you with that.  We’ll take it nice and slow, maybe play some games on the weekend, and see how you take to it.  I know how much you’re dying for me to feed you, after all.”

Ashton stuck her tongue out at Nicole and said, “It’s your fault for making it look so damn hot.”

“Only because I’ve got the best feeder in the world,” Nicole purred before kissing Ashton on the nose and rolling out of bed.  “I’m going to get a shower, but do you want to see how the dining hall’s going to taste this year?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Ashton answered, licking her lips at the thought of more food.  She turned onto her side and winked at Nicole as she asked, “Want me to join you, Butterball?  Might as well enjoy it while we can both still fit.”

“I would love that very much, Fat Ash,” Nicole answered with her own wink.

• 2 weeks later...

SENIOR YEAR - PART 2

Nicole had come a long way since her freshman year: going from an excitable recruit to captain of the team, undecided student to Health and Science Major, and featherweight to superheavyweight.  When she waddled across campus to attend the first meeting of the rugby team, she did so with purpose and direction—a far cry from the girl who got lost to all of her classes the first week.  And even though her girth made her look more like a basketball with legs, she carried herself with an air of dignity and head held high.  As much dignity as she could manage when her gait was relegated to swinging her thunder thighs around each other, at least.

Once she made it to the club room, Nicole threw the doors open and plodded inside to a shower of praise and chanting.  A Cheshire grin spread across her lips as she waded through her teammates, new and old, and soaked in the admiration.  It was not so long ago that she had once been a face in that same crowd, gawking at the athletic titans that surrounded her and wondering if she really had a chance of standing out among such champions.  Yet here she was, making her way to the same stage where she heard Bricktop’s first speech and got called out—only now, she was the center of attention.

“Looking good as always, Butterball,” the aforementioned redhead greeted her underclassman, wrapping her arms around Nicole but failing to reach all the way.  “I can see you haven’t been skimping on the meals.”

Nicole chuckled and gave her immense stomach a loving pat.  “I’ve got a reputation to uphold, Brick, and since it’s my last year, I figure it’s time to go big or go home.”

“I’d expect nothing less from my best gal,” Bricktop replied.  “I just hope you’re sure about this decision of yours.  Sure I can’t change your mind?”

“It’s a little too late to fix this damage; only thing to do now is just roll with it,” Nicole answered.  “Besides, you’ve got plenty of talent to carry us to a hat trick championship win, and you’ll still have me for emotional support.”

“You’re just saying that because belly rubs are your kink,” the former team captain joked, not knowing how close she was to the truth.  “Why don’t you grab a seat?  It’s gonna be a minute, what with the coaches making their usual speeches.”

Though she would never voice such weakness, Nicole was more than happy to take some weight off her aching feet.  A row of chairs sat at the back of the stage, far more than there were speakers, which gave the butterball a chance to spread out more than she would otherwise.  She moved two of the cheap folding chairs together and eased herself back onto both, an act that would have been laughable a few years prior but was now a necessity.  One chair was no longer enough to contain all of her girth comfortably; it had to be two, otherwise Nicole felt like she would tip over.

The coaches’ speeches were, as usual, nothing to write home about, though Nicole supposed she could not fault them.  They were administrators brought in mostly to keep the Bruins on track and out of trouble as much as possible; they knew that the girls were more than capable of firing themselves up.  Still, the sheer mundanity of the talks made the meetings feel less exciting and more like rigamarole, something that none of the girls looked forward to.  A quick glance confirmed that a couple of the players in attendance were nodding off, which was why it was a huge relief when Bricktop took the mic and revived the crowd.

“Look alive, Bruins!” the redhead shouted.  “That last couple of years have been some of the most successful in this team’s history, but that doesn’t mean that we get to sit on our laurels.  For those of you that are coming back, we’re expecting you to bring your A-game with you; for those of you that are new, you’d better get ready to hit the ground running, because you’ll only get run over otherwise.  Do I make myself clear?”

The question roused the bored players and earned some hooting and hollering from the bunch.  Bricktop nodded in approval before continuing, “Now, your team captain has a few words to say before we wrap up—and if I see anyone snoozing, you’ll be doing laps around the entire campus.  Give it up for Nicole Valdez, the toughest girl in the State!”

As the room filled with applause, Nicole pushed herself to her feet and did her best to hide how difficult a task that was becoming.  She waddled up to the mic and addressed her former captain, “Laila, you always know how to make a girl feel welcome, but we all know that no one’s tougher than you.  We didn’t call you ‘thick as a brick’ because of your grades, you know.”

She then turned her attention to the players and, after catching a thumbs up from Ashton, told the gathered girls, “I’ve had the time of my life with this team: I’ve played against some of the best in the state, won two championships, and met girls that I would take a bullet for.  Winning state last year with my Bruins last year was the happiest moment of my life, and I cannot thank you enough for each and every one of you that got us there.  I’ve fought tooth and nail since I first picked up this sport, and I’ve left my blood, sweat, tears, and blood on so many pitches over the years.  I gave my all to this team, and while there’s nothing I love more, I’ve had to make a painful decision—effective immediately, I am resigning from active competition.”

The announcement brought immediate outcries of shock and dismay from the crowd, but Nicole silenced them all with a wave of her hands and continued, “Believe me, I would like nothing more than to play with you girls for my last year, but rugby demands your all and the harsh reality is that I can’t give you that anymore.  But I’m not going anywhere!  I won’t be out there in the scrum, but I’ll be right there on the sidelines with Bricktop to help get you all to state again.  And I’m not going to leave you adrift on the pitch either—Ashton, would you come up here for a second?”

Ashton’s eyes went wide and she pointed at herself as if there was any other Ashton in the room, which Nicole confirmed with a nod.  The brunette quickly made her way up to the stage and stood alongside her lardy lover, who pulled her in close with a side hug as she told the crowd, “You’ve been with us since Day One, and you’ve been the brains behind some of the best plays we’ve ever had out there.  That’s why I can’t think of anyone better than you to lead the Bruins to victory out in the thick of the action.  Would you do me the honor of captaining this team?”

“Yes!  Oh my god, yes,” Ashton squealed as she wrapped her arms around Nicole and Bricktop.

An outsider might have claimed the decision was made on pure nepotism, but anyone in that room would have beaten them for such an accusation.  Anyone who played alongside Ashton Michaels knew that she was most deserving of the role, considering that many of the Bruins’ most successful plays came from her.  While she was not the hardest woman on the pitch, everyone knew that she had an eye for strategy that helped them eke out a victory many times over.  If anyone was going to help guide the team to a third straight state title in Nicole’s place, it would be the brains behind her brawn.

After the applause died down and Ashton wiped her tears of joy, Bricktop took the mic again and told the girls, “We’ll be holding a small get together tonight to celebrate Nicole’s time as an active player, so make sure to come out and show our girl some love!”

The crowd chanted her name, but Nicole was miles away, lost in Ashton’s eyes as the two lovers gazed at each other.  There was so much left unsaid and she just barely held herself together, but she knew she was making the right decision for the team and for herself.  And now that she no longer had to worry about floundering on the field, she was free to follow her heart’s deepest desire…

Some people might have said that a small get together would have been limited to just the rugby team alone, which was twenty-three girls strong.  The turnout for Nicole’s retirement party, however, was more than double that, with close to sixty people filling up a beach house to say goodbye to her competitive career.  A large banner reading ‘WE’LL MISS YOU, BUTTERBALL’ was hung across the main room of the house, and a recliner remodeled into a throne took center stage.  Pictures of Nicole throughout her career filled the house, beginning with her as a freshman at the farthest points from the throne and progressing inwards as one got closer.  The pictures were a reminder not only of what a talented player she was, but of just how big she had become in three short years.

The massive (and mass of) woman that sat in the recliner was a far cry from the spritely girl that started at Cape Fear University not so long ago.  Back then, Nicole had her curves under control, and with a less strenuous hobby, she might have had the body of a Shakira or Selena—head-turning and eye-popping, but in a generally sultry way.  That changed as soon as she started putting on weight, with her toned stomach giving way to a potbelly that quickly became the center of her gain.  While the rest of her body filled out plenty, Nicole’s gut was the greediest of all and sucked up the pounds like a sponge until it grew into a mountain of pudge that filled her vision whenever she lay down.

With this being her last night as a player, it only made sense that Nicole would wear her uniform for one final blowout—and, this being the first time she had worn it in months, it was mighty snug.  Her belly peeked out from underneath her jersey like a ring of jelly, her breasts stretched the Bruins logo to the point of illegibility, and her arms were squeezed out of the sleeves like thick cookie dough.  The yellow shorts fared little better, with Nicole barely able to bring them up over her backside even with Ashton’s help, and packed so tight that she could not fit her fingertip in.  It was the perfect display of what years of gluttony and acting as the team butterball had done to the once fit girl, but the beaming grin on her face showed that she was completely unapologetic in her hedonistic lifestyle.

“For she’s a jolly good fat ass, for she’s a jolly good fat ass, for she’s a jolly good fat ass, which nobody can deny!” the crowd sang as they raised their cups, cans, and bottles to the indomitable porker and lady of the hour.

Nicole giggled away her tears as she replied, “Well, you guys sure know how to make a fat girl feel welcome except for one big thing—where’s the eats?”

“We got something specially made just for you, Nicky,” Ashton hummed, rubbing her hand across the blubbery expanse of her girlfriend’s stomach.  “T-Rex, bring it in!”

The strongest girl on the team pushed a cart out of the kitchen, on top of which was the biggest cake Nicole had ever seen.  It was a sheet cake as big as half a ping-pong table, coated in a thick, fudge frosting, and ‘FOR A GIRL WHO’S TONS OF FUN—EAT UP, NICOLE’ written on top in white icing.  Nicole’s mouth watered as T-Rex wheeled it up to her feet, cut a slice, and revealed it to be a fluffy yellow cake—her favorite for as long as she could remember.

“That sure is a lot,” Nicole remarked as she glanced up to Ashton.  “Is it all for me?  Please, please say that it’s all for me.”

“Don’t you worry, my little fatty—there’s another one in the kitchen for all the guests,” Ashton answered before adding, “Of course, you’ll probably finish those leftovers too.”

Nicole rubbed her pudgy hands together and licked her lips before announcing, “Well, what’re we waiting for?  Let’s eat!”

T-Rex handed Nicole a fork and the slice she had cut, and the greedy glutton all but inhaled the cake as soon as she had her hands on it, much to the delight of the crowd.  Despite wolfing down her food, Nicole savored the taste, and the elated hum she let out was all the proof anyone needed to know it was good.  Her tongue darted out of her lips and cleaned away any stray frosting from her top lip before she held her plate out for another slice.

“Does the butterball approve?” asked Ashton, a devious grin on her face.

“Bet your sweet bippy she does,” Nicole cooed.  “I’ve never had a stuffing I didn’t enjoy, but I think I’m going to love this one.”

At that, Ashton leaned in to kiss her girlfriend’s cheek and whisper, “That’s good, because I’m going to make sure you’re stuffed to the brim tonight—so much that one more bite and you’d pop.”

The thought made Nicole’s toes curl, but she returned the favor by purring, “Just know that I’m going to do the same on your birthday, my Fat Ash.”

It was a night to remember for a number of reasons: T-Rex whupping a belligerent **’s ass, Salsa and Riverdance caught in bed together, and Hail Mary skinny dipping for the first time, but the night was all about Nicole in the end.  Everyone in the house spent a few minutes with the retired player, whether sharing war stories from the pitch, feeding her cake, or giving her belly a rub and a kiss.  Nicole had worked her way into becoming the life of the party, but this was the first time when she really felt like she had made it.

She had made it through most of her cake when she was approached by one of the new recruits on the team—a chubby girl who was no taller than Nicole herself but was two hundred pounds lighter and of Oriental descent.  The newcomer waved and asked, “Hi, Nicole?  Do you have a minute?”

“Sure, sure,” the butterball hummed in between bites.  “You’re one of the new kids, right?”

“Kali Trang,” the girl answered.  “I’m the new Number 8, and I wanted to know if I could ask you a few questions.  If you don’t want to, that’s fine: it’s your night, and I don’t want to interrupt and bother you when you’re eating and you looked like you’re having such a good time and this was a bad idea and maybe I should—”

“Kali, breathe,” Nicole instructed the girl, who immediately took a deep breath and settled down, though she still fidgeted about on the spot.  “I’ve got time for all my girls, especially the newbies.  What’s on your mind?”

Kali bowed her head and nibbled on her lip for a moment as she wondered what to say before coming out with, “How are you so cool?”

The gorging guest of honor paused in her eating before smirking and spearing another bite.  “Because I come from a long line of badasses, kid—why do you ask?”

“Well, it’s just that, well,” Kali fumbled for the words, but Nicole coaxed her on with a wave of her hand.  “It’s just that I was always picked on for being fat, but you’ve got a whole house full of people who love just how big you are.  How did you do it?”

It took some work, considering her bulk and how bloated she was, but Nicole wriggled around enough to get closer to Kali and pat her on the hand.  She explained, “You’ve got to own it, Kali.  If I was ashamed with how much I loved food or eating, I’d never have made it this far; you need to figure out what you want to do and run with it, no matter what.”

Kali’s shoulders slumped as if a great weight had been removed, and she glanced over at the massive cake that sat in front of Nicole.  Her stomach grumbled loud enough for both to hear, and the newcomer told the butterball, “What I really want is some cake—I just didn’t want anyone thinking I was a piggy or anything.”

“Kid, you look like a twig compared to me,” Nicole replied with a wink.  “Help yourself to a slice: it’s my cake, and if I want to share, so be it.”

A sheepish grin spread across Kali’s cheeks as she picked up a slice and tucked in beside the former captain, and for a brief moment, Nicole saw a bit of herself in the new kid.  They talked for a bit longer, swapping stories about their families and how to succeed at school, before Kali skittered off to rejoin the party with four slices of cake in her tummy and an admirer in Nicole.

SENIOR YEAR - PART 3

There had been some concern about how the Bruins would handle themselves without their star player, but they proved themselves to be more than capable right from the get-go.  It was strange to not have Nicole on the pitch as a human wrecking ball, but the Bruins were never a one-girl show, which they displayed in the first game of the season.  They dominated their opponents, not allowing even a single point on the visitor’s side of the board—and considering that they were playing against one of the highest-ranked teams in the state, that meant something.

It helped that they had an expert strategist in the form of Ashton Michaels, who concocted her plays as meticulously as a wargame.  Years of experience had given the girl a crafty mind that allowed her to see how a game would unfold and where to best move her girls around, as if she was playing a brutal game of chess.  But they were not wanting for athletic prowess either, as T-Rex plowed through the opposition as if they were made of tissue paper and Hail Mary dodged around incoming defense with all the grace of a gazelle.  With such a great void left in Nicole’s absence, every girl on the team stepped up their game to try and fill the immense gap left by their favorite fatso.

Of course, they did not have to look far to find her, as Nicole was a fixture on the sidelines at every game alongside Bricktop.  The two former players had a keen eye for the sport and watched their girls like a hawk, looking for any spots that required improvement or encouragement.  To say it was an easy transition would be lying, as Nicole demonstrated when she tried to join in on a scrap, but having her old captain by her side helped make it easier. 

Another thing that helped the sting?  Food, and plenty of it.  Now that she did not have to worry about straining herself or getting sick on the pitch, the bodacious butterball was rarely seen without some snack in her hand.  At practice, Nicole would often be munching on pretzels, chips, or popcorn; at games, she staved off her hunger with pizza, hot dogs, or burgers.  She took full advantage of her retirement by increasing her indulgence even more, to the point that it seemed the only time she was not eating was when she slept.  Between that and the continued practice of feeding her for good luck, it was small wonder that Nicole was on the verge of 400 pounds by Winter Break.

Words failed to capture just how immense the lardy girl had grown since she embraced her role as Butterball, but the more she ate, the closer she came to resembling that name.  With how short she was, even a couple extra pounds made a difference on Nicole’s jiggly frame—but this was not a mere five or ten pounds she contended with.  She was well past three times her freshman weight, and with her track record, she was sure to hit the big 5-0-0 before she graduated.  Some people might have been scared of that prospect, but it was hard to be concerned when people were throwing parties to celebrate what a bucket of blubber she was.

Out of all the admirers she had accumulated in her time on the team, there was one who stood out among the rest—Kali Trang, who was possibly the most impressive of the freshmen players.  While Kali was timid as they came off the pitch, her brain switched gears as soon as she threw on her jersey and laced up her cleats.  The smaller girl reminded Nicole of herself whenever she played, powering through the defense and deftly maneuvering through the chaos of the pitch to score a good few points.  If there was going to be anyone filling Nicole’s place, Kali seemed a good fit—in more ways than one.

“Oh my gawd, I love whenever we get brinner at the dining hall,” Kali cooed around a mouthful of breakfast pizza.  “I could eat breakfast all day long; it’s a crime that it’s only limited to the morning.”

It was the weekend before the spring semester began, and Cape Fear University slowly returned to life as students trickled back onto campus.  That Saturday night found Nicole and Ashton dining with a few of their teammates as a chance to hang out, catch up, and talk up the new season.  They were a spirited bunch, eager to learn from the senior girls, but Nicole noticed that Kali cared more about the food than anything passed around.  For as much as the girl liked to whine about her weight, she was making no effort in shedding any pounds; it was quite possibly the only thing that truly differentiated her from Nicole.

“I’m going to get some more of that Cajun quiche,” Nicole hummed as she rocked herself to her feet.  “Anybody want anything else?”

“Quiche?  Oh, I couldn’t pass that up.  I’ll come with,” Kali replied, joining her much wider coach as they made their way to the kitchen.

When the two eager eaters found their way back to the food, Nicole glanced to her rookie protégé and teased, “You sure do love your food, huh?  Can’t say I blame you: this town is full of good eats, and I never thought cafeteria food could be so good.”

Kali blushed a fine pink and mumbled, “Yeah, it’s…it’s really good.  I’m totally going to kick myself when I get back to my dorm though—I’ve put on ten pounds since I started school, and eating like this isn’t helping.”

“‘Ten pounds,’ she says,” Nicole chuckled as she gave her prodigious belly a smack.  “Honey, if anyone around here should be worried about their weight, it’s yours truly.  So what if you put on some weight while you’re here?  You should live it up!”

“Easy for you to say, Nicole,” Kali grumbled, her eyes darting down to the swell of her own, smaller stomach.  “You make being fat look so good and easy, but I just don’t see that when I look in the mirror—all I see is a fat little nobody.”

There was some merit to what her student said: Nicole had never been bashful, and blowing up a few hundred pounds did not change that; she had no idea what it was like to feel shame.  Still, she was not about let Kali get down on herself again if she could do something about it, and so she wrapped her arm around the girl and pulled her in for a hug.

“That’s just it—you’re somebody, Kali, but you don’t know it,” Nicole explained as she led her protégé around the various stations in the kitchen, plucking up items here and there and plopping them on both their plates.  “You keep on going on about what you’re not when all you need to do is play up who you are.  If you like comic books, great—excelsior, even!  If you like polka, then let that accordion play!  And if you like food, then eat up!  People will want to tear you down for hating what you like, but you’ve just got to double down and embrace that part of you.  Then, no matter what they say, they can’t take that from you.”

Kali was too stunned to reply or contest the pile of food forming on her plate, partly because Nicole’s message was still sinking in and partly because all those brinner items looked darn tasty.  She fought the urge to lick her lips and asked, “You really think so?  I mean, I really do like my food, but what if it gets out of control?”

Nicole snorted at that and wiggled her couch-filling backside in reply.  “You think that getting fat’s been all that bad for me?  I’m dating the hottest girl on campus, the Bruins treat me like a queen, and I get to enjoy all the finer foods in life without having to count calories.  Trust me, Kali—the sooner you embrace the big girl inside you, the better you’re going to be.”

Though she was pensive for a moment longer, Kali released that with a sigh, put a biscuit on her plate, and added sausage gravy to the whole dish.  She winked at Nicole and said, “Well, if that’s the case, no time to start like the present.”

“Atta girl,” Nicole replied, matching her protégé.  “You’ve got big things ahead of you, Kali Trang—I can feel it in my gut.”

As the calendar ticked closer to Valentine’s Day, Ashton had to remind Nicole not to go overboard with gifts or festivities, since her girlfriend’s motto in life was ‘go big or go home’.  She knew that if Nicole had her way, there would be a flash mob dancing to her favorite song or the apartment would be filled to the brim with stuffed animals.  Her voluptuous Valentine assured her that she did not have anything major planned, but Ashton kept her eyes out for any signs of extravagance leading up to the big day.

That was why there was a heavy sense of apprehension in the new team captain throughout the day, even when all signs pointed to a normal, quiet day.  Nicole woke her up with heart-shaped pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries and sent her cute texts throughout the day, but otherwise, everything was kept low-key.  When Ashton arrived back at the apartment from her last class of the day though, she found the apartment to be dim, save for several candles lining the space, and a delectable array of aromas filling the room.

“Nicky, what did we talk about?” Ashton sighed, not so much in a frustrated or upset fashion but rather, one tired of reminding someone of things.

“Hey, it’s nothing major,” Nicole called out from her bedroom.  “I just ordered some dinner in from your favorite Italian place; you deserve to be spoiled every now and then, Ash.”

Ashton followed the scents to the kitchen, where she saw that the kitchen table had been covered not just with a table cloth but also her favorite dishes from Franco’s Bistro.  Crispy calamari rings, fragrant margherita pizza, rich chicken parmesan, and creamy tiramisu all sat out alongside a basket of garlic bread—everything she loved to eat but never had in one meal.  And it was for her?

“You’re too good to me,” Ashton remarked as she tossed her backpack onto the couch.

“Don’t say that just yet—you haven’t seen the other half of my gift to you,” Nicole purred.  “Why don’t you turn around and take a gander?”

With goosebumps running down her back, Ashton turned and saw Nicole squeezed into her doorway—just barely able to fit through these days—wearing lingerie that left little to the imagination.  Her rotund body had been poured into a canary yellow ensemble that most women would have been swimming in, but for someone as vast as Nicole Valdez, it just barely fit.  Melons as big as actual melons overflowed lacy cups, the G-string thong completely vanished in her lower body, and her belly ate up so much room that what should have fallen well past her crotch now barely made it past her belly button.  Even though Ashton had seen Nicole in far less many times before, seeing her lover so done up made her heart race like never before.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, lover girl,” Nicole cooed in that dusky voice that made Ashton tremble.  As her body rippled with each heavy footfall across the room, she told the smart speaker, “Alexa, play ‘Date Night Playlist’.”

A Spanish rendition of ‘Wonderful Tonight’ played in the background, but Ashton’s attention was solely on the beautiful girl waddling her way.  Her lips felt dry as a bone as Nicole’s belly pressed up against her own soft stomach and a plump hand took hers.  They swayed in time with the music for a moment before they leaned in for a long, tender kiss that they held until the end of the song, when Nicole licked her lips.

“I hope that whetted your appetite,” she hummed, “because I put this together all for you, my dear.  All your favorites, all at once.”

Ashton swallowed a lump in her throat as she gazed at the spread once more with a renewed sense of anticipation.  They had experimented with little feedings here and there since Nicole came back to a plump girlfriend, but that was usually with a few slices of pizza or a sandwich and chips—a whole tub of ice cream at most.  This would be taking things to a whole other level, one that Nicole was very familiar with but Ashton had never dipped her foot in.

“That’s…that’s an awful lot of food for one girl,” the tattooed girl replied, nibbling at her lip.  “Are you sure you won’t have some with me?”

“I’ve got my dinner waiting in the fridge,” Nicole purred as she ran a hand up Ashton’s side and tickled along the muffin top that had slowly expanded over the previous semester.  “My gift to you is really showing you what life is like in the fat lane, babe—and it’ll be a gift for me, since it’ll push you even further to being the perfect Fat Ash.”

Those shivers returned with vigor, and Ashton felt her normally strong legs go weak just from the nickname alone.  Her voice was soft and meek as she asked, “Are you sure you won’t have any?  What if I can’t handle it all?”

A Cheshire grin spread across Nicole’s lips and her hands squeezed Ashton’s starter belly as she answered, “I know you better than that, Ash: you talk a big game, but we both know that you’re just aching to let your inner fat girl out.  You want to be like me, eating anything you want and getting fed by pretty girls until you can’t fit one more bite in your belly.  So, even if it’s just for tonight, I want you to indulge that butterball you’ve got inside you and let your inhibitions go.  I want to see my Fat Ash cut loose like never before.”

Ashton wanted nothing more than that—to be free of all the burdens that had been placed on her since she was little—but it was easier said than done.  She had to fight back the scared voice in her head that told her she was fat enough as it was and focus instead on Nicole’s voice and hands, which made it so much easier to indulge her desires.  It was scary letting go of everything she had been taught, but with a guide like Nicole beside her, she knew that she would be in good hands.

“I think I can do that,” the trepidacious girl decided after taking a steadying breath.  “But what are you going to have?”

“I’m going to have my own lasagna, but more than anything, I’m going to keep an eye on you,” Nicole explained as she guided her lover into her chair.  “When you finish one dish, I’ll strip out of my lingerie; finish two, and I’ll do that dance you love so very much.”

Ashton’s cheeks turned red as the marinara on the chicken parmesan at that thought and asked, “And what happens if I eat everything?”

“If you eat everything in front of you, down to the last crumb, then I’m going to eat you out until your legs go numb,” Nicole answered with a smirk.

That was all Ashton needed to tear off a chunk of garlic bread and cram it in her mouth in an effort to muffle the lusty groan in her throat.  Nicole giggled and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek before waddling off to the kitchen to retrieve her own dinner.  She knew that it would be hard work getting Ashton to let go of that mindset that she could not afford to gain weight, but they had chipped away at them bit by bit over the last semester and would continue to do so for as long as they were together.  And even if Ashton never grew as big as her, Nicole was happiest just seeing her lover embrace who she really was and what she really wanted.

Ashton, for her part, all but inhaled her food in an effort to not only see what Nicole had in store for her, but to also smother the heat burning inside her.  It was not so long ago that she had bottled up her longing for the butterball, who was simply her roommate at the time, and this led to her eating herself to then unprecedented heights.  She had spent the previous year doing her best to stay in shape per the demands of her parents, but she would have been lying if she said she did not miss getting to eat all the delicious things that Nicole brought home.

Now that she was finally pushing back against what her parents expected of her, Ashton was eager to see just how far she could go.  She was already as big as she was before she lost weight two summers ago, and there were still a few months left before graduation.  There was still the rest of the season to consider, but the more she thought about it, the more Ashton wished she could let go of everything and be like Nicole—and at her rate, it was only a matter of ‘if’, not ‘when’ that happened…

SENIOR YEAR - PART 4

As the calendar crept closer to May and her impending graduation, Nicole found herself reflecting on her time at Cape Fear University more often.  It was hard to believe that four years could have passed by so quickly—it felt like seven months at most—yet she was on the cusp of ending her school career once and for all.  She knew it would have to end at some point, but she never expected it to be so soon or to feel so torn about it.  Once upon a time, she would have said that she never wanted to set foot in a classroom again; now, she would happily take another semester of calculus if it meant getting to spend a bit more time at her home away from home.

Whenever she waddled around campus, memories of her time at CFU would come rushing to her, for better or for worse.  There was the pond where Bricktop went skinny-dipping without a second thought, the construction site that used to be the home of the trailer classrooms, and the gym she had spent countless hours in.  Of course, there were also the old apartment buildings which were condemned after a hurricane flooded them, the spot where the administrative building stood before being burned down in a riot, and the classroom where a fight broke out and ended with a desk flying through the window.  There were many things to be said about Cape Fear University, but at least no one could claim it lacked character.

Nicole also realized that there were a lot of people she had not seen for a long time, even going as far back as freshman year, still hanging around the school.  Every now and then, she would bump into old professors or classmates, and every single one marveled at how much she had grown since they last saw each other.  There were a couple who showed outright disdain for her sheer girth, but most simply marveled at how round the butterball had become, with her old chem lab partner even giving her huge stomach a pat.  It was crazy to think that there was ever a time Nicole would have been embarrassed at seeing someone again after getting so fat, but she had long since embraced her life as a fat girl—quite possibly the fattest girl on campus.

That notion was challenged for the first time when she went to the food court in the Quad for lunch between classes.  She had scored an internship on campus by acting as a Teaching Assistant in the School of Health and Science, though it could be tiring standing on her feet for so long.  That was why she was happy to plop her wide backside down after grabbing a mountain of food and give her tired little feet a break between sessions.  Before she could start in on her first course—a footlong BLT—she was approached by an unfamiliar girl.

“Excuse me, but are you Nicole Valdez?” asked the new arrival.

Nicole glanced up from her lunch and took a look at the girl.  She looked like she stepped right out of Clueless: polo shirt underneath a checkerboard jumper, heels and thigh-high socks, and a bright beret; red hair hung down to her shoulders in bouncy curls, and she was thin enough that Nicole could pick her teeth with the girl.  In contrast to her appearance, the redhead was carrying a tray loaded with even more food than the rugby player’s, even though she looked like she could not finish a quarter of it.

“That’s me,” Nicole answered in between bites.  “Who’s asking?”

“I’m Ramona Pines, president of Tau Beta Eta,” answered the other girl.  “I’ve been to a few of your games over the years ‘cause my old roommate played on the team—Shanti Rawat?”

“Bollywood, right!” Nicole replied, having grown so used to her teammates’ nicknames that they came up before their actual names.  “Yeah, she’s been a great player ever since she joined.”

Ramona chuckled at that.  “I was surprised, since she was such a diva, but when I saw her play at a game, I realized that she was made for the sport.  Gotta be honest: I did try poaching her from you a couple times, not gonna lie; she’d have made a great Eta.”

“Your loss, our gain,” Nicole teased.  “You here by yourself?  Awful lot of food for one girl.”

“Oh no, this is actually for someone else,” the redhead answered as she looked down at the tray.  “It’s our house rep—she’s got an appetite that even you’d find hard to beat, no offense.”

Tau Beta Eta’s house representative…that sounded familiar to the corpulent coach, but she could not put a face to the position for the life of her.  What particularly intrigued Nicole was the idea that anyone could be a bigger eater than her, since she packed away more at one meal than most people did in a given day.  If there was someone on campus that could actually outeat her, then she had to know just who it was and how she could regain her crown.

“You mind if I join you gals?  I take a little pride in my ability to eat anyone under the table, in case you couldn’t tell,” Nicole joked as she rubbed her belly.

“Not at all!  Honestly, Tubbs has become kind of a mascot anyway,” Ramona explained while Nicole hefted herself up from the table.  “We put on eating competitions at the parties with her, feed her for good luck, and let everyone have a shot at stuffing her.  Heck, we even had an unofficial fundraiser where people paid to stuff her face with all kinds of food!”

Nicole piqued an eyebrow at that but replied in good nature, “Sounds like a girl after my own heart.  Can’t wait to meet her!”

“We’re right outside—picnic tables are the only place we can go since Tubbs takes up too many chairs,” Ramona giggled, though Nicole soon found out that it was no joke.

Seated outside the Quad was the biggest girl Nicole had ever seen outside of her mother, though this heavyweight carried her poundage differently.  Whereas the women in Nicole’s family all had a very round shape, this girl had the most exaggerated hourglass she had ever seen.  Her breasts were bigger than the pillows that Nicole had on her bed, and they hung so far out in front of her that they obscured a belly that looked like it belonged to a mother to be with quadruplets in her third trimester.  The remark about the picnic table was accurate, as she took up an entire bench all on her own, her hips just barely avoiding the sides.  While her face and arms remained comparatively slender, they were still far bigger than the average girl, which made Nicole feel green with envy.

“Sorry I’m late, Tubbs,” Ramona told the whale of a woman.  “But look who I ran into!”

The girl known as Tubbs glanced up from a basket of fries and looked over Nicole for a moment before her eyes sparkled with recognition.  She exclaimed, “Oh my gawd, Nicky!  Like, what’s up?  I haven’t seen you since we were freshies!”

It took some digging through the back of her brain, but Nicole finally put two and two together and gawked at what had become of her old roommate, Colleen Tubbard.  Even if she had not gained a few hundred pounds, the formerly bookish girl was entirely unrecognizable.  Her glasses were long gone, her frizzy brown hair was much longer and dyed platinum blonde, and her clothes showed more skin than Nicole had seen the entire time they lived together—even when they went to the beach.  This was a far cry from the conservatively dressed and prim girl she lived with years ago, and even though they only had that greeting, Nicole knew she liked this version a whole lot more.

“Colleen!  I didn’t recognize you for a minute,” Nicole apologized.  “Must be the contact lenses.”

“I get that a lot,” Colleen giggled, something she never did when they roomed together.  She waggled her flabby arms at Nicole and told the butterball, “Get over here and give us a hug!  I’d get up, but, like, it’s so exhausting these days.”

Understanding the feeling, Nicole waddled around the table and wrapped her arms around Colleen as best she could.  When she let go, she looked back over at the tray of food Ramona set down in front of the former twig and asked, “That’s quite the spread: two chicken sandwiches, a personal pizza, and a Mongolian beef bowl.  Sure you can finish that?”

“Oh, totes!  This is actually a light lunch, ‘cause we’re going to a birthday party later,” Colleen hummed before pulling the tray closer and taking a greedy bite out of the pizza.  The way her eyes fluttered and she groaned around her mouthful were all too familiar to Nicole, but she was stunned to see it from the girl who once shamed her for daring to enjoy eating.

Ramona patted the empty spot on the other side of the table and told her guest, “You may just want to leave her be: soon as she starts eating, she goes into a bit of a fugue state.”

Nicole happily sat back down and watched as her old roommate wolfed down her food as if she had not eaten in days, amazed at her capacity and speed.  She glanced to Ramona and asked, “What happened to her?  The Colleen I knew used to be a bitch with a capital everything and barely touched her food whenever she ate, and now she’s even fatter than me!”

“What can I say?  Sorority life really helps some people come out of their shell,” Ramona answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Bullshit,” Nicole replied, crossing her arms as best she could with her girth in the way.  “What, did you feed her lard while she slept and put a Stepford Wives chip in her head?”

The redheaded president looked around to see if anyone else was in earshot before leaning in and whispering to her guest, “Can you keep a secret?”

“Not really, but I’ll try,” the butterball answered honestly.

Ramona took a deep breath before launching into her explanation.  “Okay, so.  I’ve known Colleen since we were freshmen, and I don’t need to tell you what a lame stick in the mud she was, right?  Well, during rush week our sophomore year, me and some of the other sisters came up with a way to get back at her for being such a bitch.  We slipped some appetite enhancers into her drinks whenever we all got together, and she’d pig out every time.  Soon, we did it even outside of social events: going out for lunch, studying, and even when we had class.”

“So you drugged her into being an eating machine,” Nicole summarized.  “Can’t quite say I approve, but you know what?  She gave me so much crap for putting on weight my freshman year, so serves her right.”

“Glad you see it our way,” Ramona replied with a smirk.  “The rest just fell in place after we opened the floodgates with those enhancers.  It became really easy to get her to drink or light up, and before we knew it, we had a real party girl on our hands.  Of course, her grades have taken a tumble—poor thing’s going into a fifth year because she flunked out of Law School when she was a junior.  But that just means we get to spend some more time with our Tubbs.”

Nicole should have been disgusted and appalled, and perhaps there was some small part of her that did, but the overwhelming sense was one of schadenfreude.  Though she was too tipsy to clearly remember the night she threatened to bash Colleen’s head into the wall, there were plenty of other times the two went at it.  Colleen had always acted like she was better than everyone around her, from Nicole to her ‘sisters’ in Tau Beta Eta, and only saw other people as stepping stones for her own success.  To see her become exactly what she called Nicole back in the day—fat, **, and stupid—brought out some sadistic delight in the butterball’s mind.

“Well, you’ve done a swell job,” Nicole told Rhonda before looking down at her lunch.  Her eyes gleamed with devilish mirth and she slid the tray toward Colleen, who was too enraptured in her gluttony to notice.  “In fact, I’d like to make a contribution.”

“Much obliged,” Rhonda chuckled.  “I’m sure she’ll love this.”

Whether Colleen loved it or not was of no concern to Nicole, who was just happy to get back at her old roommate in a way that would not get her arrested.  It was not so long ago that the snobby girl had told her that she would be a fat ass before she knew it, so to see that come back around and bite her in the tail ten times over gave Nicole some satisfaction.  She could only imagine what was in store for the former honor student and just how fat she would be when she eventually graduated.  And while there were still some who mocked her for getting so fat, at least Nicole could take some comfort in knowing it was of her own choice.

It was the last state game that Nicole would ever be a part of, and she had to watch from the sidelines as her girls pushed themselves harder than ever before.  They fought tooth and nail to make it to the finals, and they left nothing behind on the pitch when they went up against the top contenders.  The Bruins were battered and bruised by the end of the first half, but even with Riverdance breaking a tooth and Hail Mary breaking a rib, the girls still managed to eke out a victory thanks to a last minute, buzzer beating try from Kali.  Nicole’s heart swelled with pride for her team as they flocked to the newcomer and hoisted her on their shoulders in celebration of their third state win in a row.

“Here’s to Kali Trang—tonight’s MVP!” Nicole cheered at the afterparty the following night, when the girls had a chance to recuperate.

It was an end of year blowout that only the Bruins could put on.  They set themselves up in one of the condemned apartment buildings on campus and did the demolition crew a favor by bringing the house down.  Windows were smashed, doors burst open, and holes put through floors as the girls cut loose like a pack of wild animals, all in the name of having a good time.  And while Nicole might have partaken in some destruction of her own, she was preoccupied with greeting a few familiar faces.

“Motherhood suits you, Vegas,” Nicole teased the gambler of the team as the old guard gathered in one of the rooms.  “A little too busy to lose any baby weight?”

After losing a bet with the team butterball, Vegas had been forced to eat like her 500-pound boyfriend for a year, which had done wonders for her formerly fit figure.  She looked like she was pregnant all over again, sporting a bobbling belly that drooped over her waistband and full breasts that were even more than her massive lover could handle.  Of course, if she felt bad about her weight any more, she did not show it as she happily indulged in treats.

“At least I didn’t have the wool pulled over me like some people,” Vegas teased as she shot a knowing look at Wishbone, who blushed around a mouthful of cake.

The former chubby chaser had her eyes set on a hefty Med School student when she graduated, but it was not long before the feeder became the feedee and she grew even heavier than her fiancée.  Unlike Vegas, Wishbone carried her weight below the belt, with hips that were twice as wide as she used to be and would get her wedged in a hula hoop.  This was complemented by a roly-poly belly that broke into three thick rolls as she sat on a dilapidated couch and gorged on red velvet.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Wishbone muttered, embarrassed to admit the change in her life.  “At least no one will ever be able to beat our butterball here.”

Nicole was not so sure of that, as she had spied a most pleasing sight when she had made her way to the back room with her old teammates.  It seemed that the flankers of the team had taken a liking to her and sat on either side of the chubby girl, one feeding slices of pizza into Kali’s eager lips while the other rubbed a belly that was slowly growing bigger with each bite.  That was surprising enough, but judging by the look on her face, Kali was having the time of her life.  Whether her protégé would ever take her place on the team completely, only time would tell.

“All I know is that I’d have never made it without you girls,” Nicole told her friends as she raised her cup.  “Here’s to the Bruins—the baddest bitches in the world!”

Guest ratetankmark

I'm genuinely at a loss for words mate, this honestly might be one of the best things I've ever seen written from you, which is some seriously high praise. Like, the ending line was just so perfect and it really felt like this was a Netflix show or a series with this as the final episode and you wrapped everything up perfectly. :) You should be really, really proud of this.