Carmita Bonita's Thread: 4'11 / 160 lbs Phat Ass Latina

• Curvage Model

Hii everyone! I've been here about a month now & wanted to contribute to the forum so I'm starting my own thread to post my pictures at assorted weights.

I'm very short, compact so a whole lot of curves in a thick little package. My weight was at a stable 150 lbs for the last few years & I unintentionally gained 10 lbs this last year during the pandemic. I guess I couldn't resist all the temptations of UberEats lol. I do feel a lot sexier & more feminine with more weight on me. --If you have any questions about anything for me let me know! ❤️

160 lbs:

IMG-9507.jpg

IMG-9508(1).JPG

IMG-9353(1).JPG

Edited by Carmita Bonita

• Curvage Model

I found some pics of me at my smallest (Around 128 lbs).

In most of my adult life I was a steady 140/150 lbs. During the time below I dieted down to 128 lbs which I ended up not staying at for long because I need my pasta & ice cream.

tumblr_nbxtw3VvVr1spt41co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mofaquiflO1spt41co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mosi65hxOT1spt41co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mygneakFu11spt41co1_500.jpg

11 minutes ago, Carmita Bonita said:

Hii everyone! I've been here about a month now & wanted to contribute to the forum so I'm starting my own thread to post my pictures at assorted weights.

I'm very short, compact so a whole lot of curves in a thick little package. My weight was at a stable 150 lbs for the last few years & I unintentionally gained 10 lbs this last year during the pandemic. I guess I couldn't resist all the temptations of UberEats lol. I do feel a lot sexier & more feminine with more weight on me. --If you have any questions about anything for me let me know! ❤️

160 lbs:

IMG-9506.jpg

IMG-9507.jpg

IMG-9508(1).JPG

IMG-9353(1).JPG

You do look damn amazing!! Beyond beautiful!! Do you plan on intentionally gaining now?? Or?

• Curvage Model
Just now, Fisherman07 said:

You do look damn amazing!! Beyond beautiful!! Do you plan on intentionally gaining now?? Or?

Thank you thank you!

I don't plan on intentionally gaining--but not actively trying to lose/deprive myself of the things I like. My gains & body changes will be just natural with what my body feels/wants to do. I LOVE my junk food & just enjoying being lazy so anything that happens isn't intentional lol

9 minutes ago, Carmita Bonita said:

Thank you thank you!

I don't plan on intentionally gaining--but not actively trying to lose/deprive myself of the things I like. My gains & body changes will be just natural with what my body feels/wants to do. I LOVE my junk food & just enjoying being lazy so anything that happens isn't intentional lol

Haha very well put!! Whatever happens happens lol !!

I definitely love your content cant wait and see where this goes!! I'll be here for the ride baby lol

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Petey said:

Have you popped any buttons? 

You know, now that I think about it I don't think I actually owned very many clothing with buttons lmao. So no, but I have put a lot of holes in leggings/worn out the inner thighs from all the chub rub lol.

3 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Haha very well put!! Whatever happens happens lol !!

I definitely love your content cant wait and see where this goes!! I'll be here for the ride baby lol

Thank you and wonderful!! I like your enthusiasm :D

• 3 weeks later...