former anorexic wanting to gain

Guest Underweight.nomore

Guest Underweight.nomore

hiiii. I’m brand new here. I’m trying to recover from anorexia but I seem to be needing help putting weight on. And lots of it..encouragement and belly rubs appreciated ❤️

Guest Underweight.nomore

@Zorobabele  hi, I’m well thank you! 
I am serene, shy. Fairly tall for a lady. Not sure how much I want to gain just yet... just starting out ☺️

1 hour ago, Underweight.nomore said:

@Zorobabele  hi, I’m well thank you! 
I am serene, shy. Fairly tall for a lady. Not sure how much I want to gain just yet... just starting out ☺️

You came in the right place! Welcome on curvage, you will gain a lot here, believe me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

On here you will really just get encouraged to develop a different type of eating disorder. This will not help your relationship to food whatsoever, nor will it help your body dismorphia.  It's the same thing, just in the opposite direction. I truly hope that you seek actual therapy. 

7 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

On here you will really just get encouraged to develop a different type of eating disorder. This will not help your relationship to food whatsoever, nor will it help your body dismorphia.  It's the same thing, just in the opposite direction. I truly hope that you seek actual therapy. 

This is good advice. There are some real pariahs on here who will tell you whatever you want, as long as it's in thier interests. Seek some professional help.