Open world games

Phat_Pervi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

My all-time favorite is: SKYRIM (right besides Witcher 3 - but i get that it's not for everyone) mainly because of how much content and mods there are and the sense of freedom. GTA V, even though it's not an RPG is very good too especially if you like the world-building of Rockstar Games. If you are into Greece or Vikings try Assasins Creed Odyssey or Valhalla, but be warned they are very big and filled with a lot of "meh" content.

If you're into smaller more compact worlds and futurstic settings i'd suggest games like Deus EX.

My fiancee is a HUGE FAN of Zelda Breath of the Wild because of the big open world and the freedom of exploration. 

Hopefully this helps :)

My faves have already been mentioned (Skyrim, BOTW, RDR2), so I have to shout out No Man's Sky and Horizon: Zero Dawn. NMS is far from perfect but it offers something pretty unique, and HZD is just super polished and smooth to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

honestly Soja, i have been mustering the will to play no man sky, dying to get it on discount any of these days, but, when it comes to space games,  i really like playing Elite dangerous (despite the terribly steep learning curve) because of the ships.

• 2 years later...