Christopher's Art work

STCChristopher

This is a #drawing of a #plussize version of #JudyHopps & #NickWilde from #Disney's 2016 film #Zootopia. This was drawn on printer paper with a H pencil.

I started by retracing my previous attempts. I started with sketching Judy Hops as a #FatFury between 3:33 PM-4:07 PM on Sunday July 12, 2020.

Then I sketched in Nick Wilde between 4:09-4:29 PM on July 12, 2020.

Then I started coloring Judy Hops and Nick Wilde between 4:41 PM-7:42 PM on July 12, 2020

I decided to go back and sketch in more fur hair on the paws, face and more eye lashes between 7:53 PM-8:04 PM on Sunday July 12, 2020.

For step 2 of the coloring process. The main focus was coloring Nick Wilde's tie. I also worked on shading Nick's shirt, pocket. Continued shading Judy Hopps fur on the face, rabbit ears, pants and bra. I worked on coloring for this step between 10:44-11:14 PM on July 30, 2020.

For step 3 of the coloring process I worked on coloring the costumes and fur more between 12:52 PM-1:26 PM on Saturday January 16, 2021. Continued coloring after a brief break between 1:37 PM-3:50 PM on Saturday January 16, 2021.

For stage 4 of the coloring process my main focus was shading in the clothes and furr more. I got interested in continuing to color this drawing after thinking about what Furry drawings I was working on at the moment after watch TheEvilFootman aka #RoyalRoseWolf on  YouTube live stream. To see TheEvilFootman aka #RoyalRoseWolf livestream check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRx6M4hcV7w  

I started at 
4:21 PM-5:59 PM Tuesday March 2, 2021. I Stopped to give my phone to my Mom to use for a livestream in Facebook Messenger and put the chicken in the oven to make dinner. 

Then I continued coloring from 6:05 PM-6:41 PM on Tuesday March 2, 2021. I Stopped coloring to get chicken for dinner out of oven.

I then continued coloring from 6:46-7:31 PM March 2, 2021. I stopped to check Facebook for updates.

I then went back to coloring from 7:58 PM-8:17 PM Tuesday March 2, 2021. I stopped to do a Scout Master review with a scout over Facebook Messenger live chat.

I continued coloring after doing Scout Master review for a scout Avery working on his Star rank. I then continued from 8:29 PM-8:55 PM Tuesday March 2, 2021

Continued coloring to work on the eyes more once I looked at the drawing and realized Judy Hops has some purple in her eyes and I had not added pupils to Nick Wilde's eyes. I continued coloring from 9:22 PM 9:42 PM on Tuesday March 2, 2021. 

img015.jpg