Nice fat moments...

CarlGnarl

Just came back from Target, and the woman at the checkout had these two balls of fat hanging over where her jeans buttoned - you know? That "split belly" thing. They were almost as big as two breasts. Pants just a little too tight, so it made the fat hang over. Wow...Looked like that jeans button would explode with just a few more pounds. 

She was cute as a button and fat as hell..sigh. I just enjoyed it for what it was, and left. You know how it is..busy store, line moving, you make pleasantries, and move on. 

You? 

I hadn't been with many big girls at the time, but had been fantasizing within the community for a decade at this point. Newly single, hit up a cute native american egirl, she discloses that she's big and hope that's okay. Told her I think big girls are adorable and she has nothing to worry about. She shows up wearing pretty baggy clothes, v thick, curvy, and fat. probably low-mid 200s, 5'7"ish. We have a small date and go back to my place to "watch animu." After making the move and making out for a while, she takes off her jacket and her shirt and her tan belly just falls, gloriously jiggling in fluidity. I immediately went 😍 and went at it like never before.

Heaven.

11 hours ago, bangs15 said:

I hadn't been with many big girls at the time, but had been fantasizing within the community for a decade at this point. Newly single, hit up a cute native american egirl, she discloses that she's big and hope that's okay. Told her I think big girls are adorable and she has nothing to worry about. She shows up wearing pretty baggy clothes, v thick, curvy, and fat. probably low-mid 200s, 5'7"ish. We have a small date and go back to my place to "watch animu." After making the move and making out for a while, she takes off her jacket and her shirt and her tan belly just falls, gloriously jiggling in fluidity. I immediately went 😍 and went at it like never before.

Heaven.

Nice to hear! I hope she enjoyed it too. I remember going to bed with one slightly insecure woman who'd heard rumors that I liked fat girls. When she got her clothes off, I started squeezing the fat rolls on her thighs and she said "You DO like it!" She had also been a gymnast before gaining 100 pounds, and she still was very flexible, if you know what I mean! Ah, dear Paula, who showed up at my villa wearing a dress with nothing underneath, not even bra and panties. 

Great moments! It reminds me of one fat girl who I dated. She always wore shapewear and push-up bras, and she loved talking about how big her boobs were. And the first time she took off everything in front of me, she laid on her back to make her stomach look flatter. I remember the first time I truly saw her body. Turns out she was thin everywhere except for a massive gut. She said she was 170 pounds, and apart from her huge stomach she had the body of a 110 pound girl. After we had sex she was finally confident enough to walk around naked and let her belly hang. The next time she came over without the shapewear.

22 hours ago, PhatCat said:

Great moments! It reminds me of one fat girl who I dated. She always wore shapewear and push-up bras, and she loved talking about how big her boobs were. And the first time she took off everything in front of me, she laid on her back to make her stomach look flatter. I remember the first time I truly saw her body. Turns out she was thin everywhere except for a massive gut. She said she was 170 pounds, and apart from her huge stomach she had the body of a 110 pound girl. After we had sex she was finally confident enough to walk around naked and let her belly hang. The next time she came over without the shapewear.

Nice! Sex is, of course, great, but when a woman walks around your place naked letting her fat hang out, well, you feel like a king, the luckiest guy in the world. 

2 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Nice! Sex is, of course, great, but when a woman walks around your place naked letting her fat hang out, well, you feel like a king, the luckiest guy in the world. 

It didn't take her that long to feel comfortable enough around me to let her guard down, and let her belly down as well. She told me how much she weighed without me asking and made comments about her body. She was skinny when she was younger, so she still had the hot girl mentality after blowing up. She made it sound like she had no trouble getting guys, though it may have been wishful thinking. On the other hand, fat girls who act like hot girls definitely have more success. I dated a chubby girl who was thin her whole life until a year before I met her and was really embarrassed that she gained 20 pounds and had a gut. She kept her shirt on the first time we slept together, like she thought a little belly fat would scare me away.

9 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

This 1000%, especially when you’ve played a big part in that fat lol.

Another "nice fat moment" !!!

For the first time in over a year, stopped in at my local watering hole to say hi to whoever might be there.

Bartender, who is this smokin' hot young lady who I always had a crush on but whose tough demeanor I was always a little intimidated by, was delighted to see me. Plus I had a girlfriend through most of 2018 and 2019, and I'm not a two-timer.

The first thing I notice is that her jeans barely fit, and she has this new band of chub all around her waist - "spare tire."

We talked...she has put on the Corona 25. "I had to throw out a lot of pairs of jeans! They just wouldn't close." She actually seemed ok with it, not hiding it at all. 

Finally asked her out and she said yes immediately. Turned out she always thought I was pretty cute, too.

Don't know what's going to happen, but I'm betting it won't be checkers.

I fuckin' LOVE it when women put on weight! And she was super skinny before. Tall, too - 5'8. Just that proverbial smokin' hot bartender.

Now she is a bit "robust," LMAO.

19 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Another "nice fat moment" !!!

For the first time in over a year, stopped in at my local watering hole to say hi to whoever might be there.

Bartender, who is this smokin' hot young lady who I always had a crush on but whose tough demeanor I was always a little intimidated by, was delighted to see me. Plus I had a girlfriend through most of 2018 and 2019, and I'm not a two-timer.

The first thing I notice is that her jeans barely fit, and she has this new band of chub all around her waist - "spare tire."

We talked...she has put on the Corona 25. "I had to throw out a lot of pairs of jeans! They just wouldn't close." She actually seemed ok with it, not hiding it at all. 

Finally asked her out and she said yes immediately. Turned out she always thought I was pretty cute, too.

Don't know what's going to happen, but I'm betting it won't be checkers.

I fuckin' LOVE it when women put on weight! And she was super skinny before. Tall, too - 5'8. Just that proverbial smokin' hot bartender.

Now she is a bit "robust," LMAO.

Congrats! Keep us posted 

• 1 month later...
Guest FupaLover

Started dating a girl when she was about 180 lbs and 5'6". She had very big strong thighs from sports and very large E cup breasts. So that's where most of her extra weight was at the begining. She had a nice hour glass figure to her. She also had a habit of over eating. Few times when I took her out she would unbutton her jeans and let her bloated tummy hang loose. 

Fast forward to present day she is now 260 lbs with a big stretch marked belly. Which she previously had a flat stomach. Its now become noticable that it gets in the way during missionary. I just can't get over how much I love to see this formally flat stomached girls now big belly move like a wave when we're getting it on. 

Follow up-

Without saying too much...

Oh, my....quite a swollen lass. You know how the clothes kind of hold it together? :)

But...without the clothes, belly pooching out, heavy, "well-fed" for sure. (shhhh!) and zero gym for more than a year, everything wiggly. 

Looks 5 mos pregnant (shhhh!)

I complimented her left and right on her new fuller figure, and told her she needs to let me take some sweet pics. You know, "artsy" and such.

She smiled and said she will think about it. She is a sweetheart. I like her.....but I always did. 

That's all for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Another fat moment...

Was helming a booth with my friend at a big event for a world-renowned spiritual leader, volunteering. One reason was to meet women, who outnumber men at such events by a large margin. 

Met and made friends with a young, pretty, enormously fat young lady who came by to sign up for the mailing list, a lady with a BIG belly and cute cute chipmunk cheeks and wide-load behind, in jeans and a sweater...and glasses. I'm a sucker for glasses. I just imagine a woman reading a book with a pint of ice cream next to her. 

I "turned on the charm," ha, a date was made, date was had, then back to my place, the clothes came off and there she was on the mattress, on the floor (I was kind of a hippie in those days!) in bra and panties, this swollen young beauty. Looking down, she looked like a SSBBW model - just perfect, lucky me. That's why the "mattress on the floor" is key to this. I was standing and looking down at this yummy young cutie, all the rolls and folds on display.  A pleasing sight to say the least. 

Then-

"Suck your belly in as far as you can!" I asked. She was game, and did it.

Oh, my God, so fucking cute, a slightly less bloated look, but of course still quite fat! Upper and lower belly rolls maybe a centimeter of an inch smaller. Wow. Got me aroused.

Then-

"Ok, now push it out as far as you can!" She laughed and did.

Oh. My. God. 

She looked like she'd eaten a cow! Her belly must have expanded by 5 inches, just hugely swollen, wow wow wow. Pop! 

I'll never forget that, although I have forgotten her name. She lived out of town and eventually had to go back, we drifted apart, and both moved on, as people will do.