Pig's Feed: Three Little Pigs (Remastered) by BS Writer aka BSfan

B$fan

Hi. I wrote this story thirteen years ago (which makes me feel rather old) and I posted it originally on Dimensions and the old Forever Changing Forum. After all this time, I've decided to remaster it and add some new content and post it here in pieces along with an additional chapter that was previously only on my Writing.com account. So yeah, figured I'd dust this baby off and get some new readers and maybe see how many people remember who the hell I am. Enjoy. Oh! Also, I'm planning on publishing a lot more including opening up for commissions and eventually opening up a Pateron, so I'm doing a bit of rebranding and going by BS Writer now instead of BSfan (too many of those out there), but you can call me BS for short. Anyway, enough with the chatting. Let's get to the fapping.

Pig's Feed: Three Little Pigs
by BS Writer aka BSfan

Chapter 1: Pudding

“Pudding”
By BS Writer

Daphne Brown sat on a bench in Mondale Community park, enjoying the last rays of the setting sun on this last day of summer. Tired from her whirlwind trip of Europe, she hadn’t even bothered to contact the friends she hadn’t seen all summer. Instead she came here, watched the sunset, and listened to a few old men playing chess.

At eighteen years of age, Daphne knew that the world was her oyster and her plaything. Just like the men playing chess, she liked to play with people. She was a master manipulator and a cruel person when it came to people she felt were inferior to her which was most people but especially those who she considered fat.

Her body was, as the majority of society would deem it, perfect in every way. Lean legs led to a toned butt that looked good in any pair of pants she ever put on. And those pants always hung well on hips that were curvy but not overly so. She had abs that she loved to rub and show off, and breasts that she sometimes secretly wished were a little bigger but still made plenty of other girls jealous especially with how perky they were. She had the face of an angel and her body matched it.

The trip to Europe had indeed been tiring, and while Daphne did look forward to returning to school where she would be thoroughly adored and fawned over and where she could engage in her favorite activity, making fun of people she deemed beneath her, she wanted to relish this last opportunity to enjoy a bit of pleasant quiet near solitude here in the park.

As the sun set, the two old men packed up their chess pieces and called it a summer, leaving Daphne seemingly alone in the park. An early fall wind cut into her athletic frame slightly. Wearing only hip hugging designer jeans, and a white top, cut off to show her six pack abs, she shook her head, sending her golden blonde mane dancing on her shoulders. She was about to leave when he arrived.

His hair was a medium length, black, and cut to exhibit his chiseled facial features. By Daphne’s standards, he was beyond a hunk. He sat down on the bench next to her, and, for the first time, Daphne, who had always been such a confident tease around boys, felt slightly nervous.

“Hello there.” He spoke in a tone just above a whisper. She was entranced and hanged on his every word.

“Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Yakov. I believe you know my girlfriend, Melanie Savage.” Daphne nodded her head in a daze, and then looked away in confusion. Melanie Savage was a big girl. She was one of her favorite targets in school because of her size. Daphne couldn’t figure out why a piece of man candy like this was with a cow like Melanie and not herself. She looked back at him and smiled.

“Hi, I’m Daphne. I don’t think I’ve seen you before.” She smiled, sliding her hands along her slender thighs. He laughed softly.

“I moved here only recently. I understand you’ve been touring Europe all summer.” He watched as he took her breath away. She felt a little light headed. She nodded, still in a daze.

“So, what do you do exactly?” She swooned a little and he caught her. She felt her six pack abs, sensing a definite need for nutrition.

“I guess you could say, I’m a magician of sorts.” His voice soothed her, but she was a little put off by his odd profession.

“How… cute. So do you like do children’s parties and stuff?” She felt her stomach grumble. He simply laughed again.

“On occasion, when I need the money, I do. Mostly, I just work in my father’s shop downtown.” He pulled out a small cup of pudding out from behind his back.

“Would you like some pudding?” He offered it, and she hesitantly took the pudding cup. He handed her a spoon as well. She eagerly tore off the plastic top and delicately slid the spoon into the desert. She took a tiny spoonful and slid it lovingly into her mouth.

“Tell me Daphne, how much do you weigh?” He smiled and watched as she took a second, bigger spoonful. Daphne responded before taking her third.

“One-twenty, all lean muscle I assure you.” She patted her tight stomach. As her hand pulled away, she lifted up her shirt teasingly to give Yakove a small taste of her abs. His face remained utterly stoic until she went and went back to her pudding. Then his eyes took on a glow as she ate while still seemingly unable to make a dent in it. She was so entranced in the pudding cup, she failed to realize the change in her surroundings. Objects in the park began to disappear. The colors began to blend into a solitary purple. Stuck in a vacuum, a hole in space and time, Daphne was left with nothing, but the sinfully delicious pudding cup, that she just couldn’t seem to reach the bottom of. For a brief moment, her mind told her to stop, but as another delicious morsel of pudding slipped over her tongue and down her throat, that thought was washed away. All that she could think of was the pudding and any time Yakov spoke to her.

“I’m sure it is. Say, what do you think of my girlfriend?” He tilted his head questioningly. She looked up between spoonfuls of rich chocolate, a spot of pudding, running down her chin.

“She’s a pig.” Daphne went back to greedily eating her pudding. Her mouth made a loud sucking sound as she wrapped her pouty wet lips over the spoon and pulled as hard as she could to gobble down every last drop of pudding. Her lips pulled away with a smacking sound. They were dabbed with droplets of pudding that also splattered on her chest.

Yakov, for his part, merely shook his head and smiled stretching his own lips into a wry and knowing grin.

“Now that’s not very nice. You know, Melanie never told me what a cute little upturned nose you have.” He stroked her chin, and Daphne’s nostrils flared as she let out a loud snort and continued eating. The brief moment of contact never broke her focus as her hand kept going back for more. She dug into the never ending pudding cup without missing a beat. As she sucked down another spoonful, a fresh dollop of pudding splashed onto the center of her chest and rolled like a bead of sweat after a long workout down the center of her cleavage.

“It must have been hard, keeping your figure in Europe, what with all that wonderful food.” He looked at her as she shoveled more pudding into her greedy mouth, her cheeks puffing up like chipmunk cheeks. More pudding dropped onto her previously pristine white shirt right on her bountiful breasts.

“Oh my God, the first month, I gained fifteen pounds. It was terrible. My mom trounced me around in skimpy clothes, pointing out to everyone how fat her daughter was getting. My stomach was so soft. It was gross. Every time we went swimming my mom and sister would make fun of me horribly, poking and pinching. I did a quick fat flush and then I was on a strict diet. Do you know how hard it is to diet in Europe?” She went right back to her pudding, snorting a little more as she gasped for air between spoonfuls.

“You didn’t diet Daphne.” Yakov watched as the fifteen pounds Daphne had lost came piling back on. Her six pack abs disappeared as they melted into a podgy ** belly that oozed over the lip of her jeans. Her thighs relaxed and stretched the jeans fabric. The seams began to groan slightly as her ass widened. Her narrow face sprouted the start of a double chin. Even her arms softened slightly.

“In fact, you didn’t stay in Europe long enough for much of anything. After walking around the beaches on the south of France, fifteen pounds heavier, for a few days, your father became rather ill. You quietly returned home. Of course, you couldn’t have your friends know that. Instead of going out and hanging out with your friends, you stayed at home, lounged around and stuffed your face full of junk.” He watched Daphne widen considerably, her stomach becoming softer full of soft undulating fat, her love handles forming a large muffin top over her jeans. Daphne's face became round and puffy, spotted with acne and with a doughy double chin. Her thighs became full of thunder and her designer jeans were replaced by a larger, cheaper looking pair. Her ass became full of lard and gave her a nice cushion to sit on. She raised slowly off the seat. Her arms thickened further gaining fresh jiggling bingo wings. Her breasts, though growing no larger, became soft and sagged, pulling on her ill fitting bra. Daphne failed to notice and kept shoveling the endless pudding into her greedy mouth.

“And you didn’t just put on fifteen pounds. To the disgust of your mother, you put on a grand total of sixty pounds.” He watched Daphne’s frame continue to expand until her now 180 pound body stretched the limits of her clothes. Her large round, and squishy, spare tire shook as she snorted in an attempt to breath and eat. Her nostrils widened and her face bloated further, more pimples appeared on her face. Her double chin grew. Daphne continued to eat the pudding so rapidly that for a moment she choked and that caused her double chin to wobble just like the pudding on the spoon. Her thighs touched together and her ass expanded further. The seams on these new large pants began to grow. Her breasts grew, but only slightly. Still oblivious, Daphne continued to make a mess of herself.

“You’ve done more then just expanded. You’ve become a big lazy pig. You go days without bathing, and all that junk food has seriously messed with your digestive system.” A loud fart escaped Daphne’s rear end. It wasn’t the only new smell being emitted. Sweat stains appear under her armpits as BO emitted from her body. Her blonde hair fell limp and greasy. Daphne remained in a trance continuing to eat as her stomach continued to jiggle. Eventually all the wobbling proved too much. The button of her jeans popped open and her spongy belly was free to surge forward further.

“You don’t have the will to diet. You’ll be what used to disgust you for the rest of your life. You’ll continue to get bigger. You’ll hate it , of course, but you’ll be too lazy to do anything about it. Your mom and your sister will torment you about your weight, and your general disgustingness. You’ll fail your senior year of high school miserably, and realize college isn’t for you. Instead your large rear end will carve a nice indentation into your mom’s couch. Eventually, your mom will force you to get a job at some fast food **. You’ll hate that, but they’ll give you free food, so you’ll stick around because food is going to be the most important thing to you. As long as you have a job that lets you keep the feedbag strapped on, you’ll be fine. After that, the future is yours. You’ll never lose any weight, but, hey, maybe you’ll find Mr. Right, assuming you can find someone who can put up with your smell.” Yakov laughed as another loud fart trumpeted from Daphne’s rear end. He patted her on her meaty shoulder and slowly began to back away from the greedy pig that sat before him.

As Yakov disappeared, the purple returned to separate colors. This time however, Daphne was not in the park. She was sitting at a lunch table at her school, finishing up her pudding cup. She was awoken from her trance by peels of laughter. They were coming from her “friends”. She looked at herself and her eyes went wide with surprise. Inside her own mine she began to scream.

“What the hell is this?” She thought.

“Oh, my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. This can’t be real. I’m fat. I’m fat!” She thought as she grabbed hold of our belly and felt just how real this all was. She gave it a shake as panic sweat began to break out on forehead and her sagging breasts bounced with every heaving breath.

“And what’s that smell?” She lifted her flabby arm and took a long deep whiff of her own horrendous body odor, an act that drew even louder laughter from the crowd that was gathering to gawk at the piggy princess. She looked down and caught her reflection in her metallic lunch tray, the act of looking down caused her double chin to balloon like a croaking frog. Daphne covered her face with her fat hand and recoiled with surprise. The sudden shifting movement caused her ass cheek to lift from the bench and let a trumpeting fart to escape. The smell of which was enough to make Daphne herself cough.

“I have to pull myself together. I’m not some fat slob. I’m NOT some fat slob!”

But she was, and before she could try to rationalize things any further, the full memories of her new reality set in. She had done this to herself, she knew. She had made fun of so many fat girls before, and now it was her turn to be the one to be made fun of.

She soon found her body invaded by curious hands who poked and prodded her fat. They wriggled their noses in disgust by her smell and laughed at her shoddy appearance. She still wore her white crop top, clearly exposing her spongy muffin top. She struggled to wiggle out of her seat, her jeans coming unbuttoned. As she made it to her feet, she desperately tried to button her jeans, but her gut continued to get in the way. Sweating profusely, she continued trying to button up, to no avail.

“Hey there Missy Piggy. What’s happening Porky? How’d you manage to let yourself go so far lardass? Is there any food left in Europe, fatty?” The jibes from her former “friends” kept coming. They called her names such as fat ass, Piglet, bubble butt, jelly belly, and Porky McOinkoink. This was all made worse when she began snorting for breath, her wide nostrils flaring. She stumbled backward and let out a loud fart, causing everyone to laugh harder. She tripped on the spoon that she had knocked off the table and fell on her fat ass. She slowly managed to get up, but, as she turned around, her jeans ripped, exposing her fleshy rear end, and her white cotton panties with a brown stain to match her top.

Across the cafeteria, Melanie and Yakov enjoyed the spectacle before them. Hand in hand, they laughed, kissed, and enjoyed some pudding of their own.

Months later, the start of summer:

Daphne groaned loudly as she attempted to peel her hefty body off of her creaking bed. It was no easy attempt as her globular belly bunched its self up and defiantly used all of its considerable weight to keep her down. It was aided in this effort by Daphne’s weighty chest. The massive mounds of flesh, mercifully free from the confines are her heavily wired bra, swung themselves wildly with every movement she attempted to make. Her nipples pressed and rubbed against the cheap fabric of her food stained nightshirt. 

The tremendous weight holding down her front half wasn’t the only thing causing Daphne to struggle with the simple act of getting out of bed. It was counterweighted by the girth of her flabby ass cheeks that had dug themselves a lovely divet in Daphne’s bed and were now refusing to leave it. Their greatest allies were the mighty thunder thighs whose flesh had the same consistently of poor quality memory foam, and their weight also kept her melded with her mattress. 

Eventually, Daphne managed to get herself onto her side, and the titanic shifting of her center of gravity as her breasts and belly sloshed and flopped over gave her the momentum she need to get to her feet. The sweat stained sheets made a sound like the pulling off a particularly sticky bandaid as her ass pulled itself free. As he butt cheeks lifted off the bed, they parted a let loose a loud fart that echoed in Daphne’s filthy room. This caused Daphne to wince, and her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment even though she was completely alone as she let out a series of several smaller toots. 

The fact that Daphne had become so gassy was one of the worst things about gaining all of this weight to her, and even thought she had been dealing with her gastrointestinal issues for months now, she had never really gotten used to it, and every time she led rip, it brought about a new bout of self hatred.

Daphne’s fat feet kicked away several crumpled up food wrappers that had landed at the side of her bed, and pulled off a piece of her bed sheet that was still stuck to one of her meaty sweaty love handles. Then, she pushed herself up with one final grunt and stumbled as her belly and breasts wanted to keep surging forward. She steadied herself and then began to waddle (a fairly recent development to her gait) over toward the mirror. 

She would have preferred to lounge around all day in her night shirt, but she knew that would illicit even more unkind stares and words than they were already inclined to give. So she began her daily ritual of self-deprecation and began to undress and inspect herself in the mirror so that she could remind herself what months of her unchecked gluttony had turned her into. 

Daphne looked down at her hands and was amazed for a moment at just how much fatter they too had become. She remembered how delicate her hands used to be and looked over at her dresser where a jewelry box full of rings and bracelets that would never fit again was collecting cobwebs. With a heavy sigh she turned back to the mirror. The night shirt, which was white with bright red vertical candy stripes, was a joke on her and made her look like a circus fat lady purposefully dressed for the amusement of a gawking audience, but the only person taking in the show was her, and instead of amusement she was filled with a deep self-loathing the boiled up from a cold and heavy pit in the center of her blubbery belly.

That blubbery belly was the main reason her night shirt looked so incredibly overstuffed. Her globular gut was now so large in the night shirt that it caused the fabric to separate and, even when she was standing, pockets of belly fat squeezed out between the strained buttons. The shirt also rode up over the lower part of her belly as well as her thick love handles which gave her a large comical muffin top and her bedsheets something to cling to during hot summer nights. The sides of her night shirt had in fact gotten several holes in it which allowed even more of her love handles to peek out and some holes by her armpits caused by struggling to fit her fat arms into the sleeves. The pull of the shirt and the sag of her breasts without a bra even caused her bloated bosom to appear far smaller than it was.

The truth is that the night shirt should have been thrown out long ago. Not only was it ill fitting and full of holes, but it was also thoroughly soiled by a myriad of food stains. There was ketchup and mustard, chocolate and marinara sauce. There we stains from chili and grease from pizza. The night shirt was a canvas dedicated to displaying her evening gorging sessions, and the should have gotten rid of it, but her tyrant of a mother- full of disappointment in her dumpy deadbeat dropout daughter- insisted that she keep the night shirt for as long as possible as a testament to her downfall and another torture in a misguided attempt to inspire Daphne to get back into shape.

At the idea of getting back into shape, Daphne let rip another tremendous fart that sent chills up her spine and caused her body to jiggle. This latest bit of quivering was the final straw and the button button of her night shirt popped off and ricocheted off the mirror. It was an exclamation point on the notion that her cheerleader body was a thing of the past. It was gone for good. Daphne knew she was never going to be thin again. She was no athlete. She was fat now and would be fat forever. The only inevitable change in front of her was that she would just keep getting fatter.

A tear rolled down Daphne’s acne spotted cheek as she shook her head and used her sausage fingers to begin undoing what was left of the buttons on her night shirt. As she did so she could feel, what pressure there was against her sweaty ** belly release and the top of her fattened form was fully freed from its confines. The exposure to the air caused a chill to run across her sweaty gut and made the bright red nipples on her sagging breasts point straight out.

It was time for a proper inspection and further reflection.