Paeka Campos (paekadegallo)

pawglover19

On 3/29/2024 at 7:05 AM, Jackofcards said:

if they do its something only employees of the platform can see. I had seriously hoped Tiktok would not make the same mistakes YouTube and Instagram did but they have.

1 .  They have started over regulating and taking down videos. Whole Tiktok channels are now just gone.

2 . They allowed content creators to private or delete their own videos which has backfired massively on every platform . Content creators have caused the loss of thousands of videos because they abuse their right to take down their own content whenever. They wake up one day and just take down a whole year of content for no reason. There should be rules that you can only take down so many of your videos and you have to leave the rest up. You should have to do it gradually too not all at once. It's not fair to the people who subscribed to you. Peaka already saw  this leniency and went and took down 2  whole years of content in just a few days. So many of her old videos were gold and she took them all down.  The loss of content is just getting worse and worse on every platform. 

It sucks to see a content creator take down stuff of theirs that you like, I agree but.. man.. it's their stuff. They have every right to make it disappear

On 3/29/2024 at 5:04 PM, carloszamora said:

I have some videos of her old streams that i’m going to try to post, don’t believe they’ve been put on here either so i guess it counts as new content?

Yes please post them 

23 hours ago, dragonageguy said:

It sucks to see a content creator take down stuff of theirs that you like, I agree but.. man.. it's their stuff. They have every right to make it disappear 

It’s the bulk take down of content that’s trending lately that’s frustrating. 

What makes it even worse is it actually hurts the content creators at least on YouTube .  YouTube literally calculates how many views each post got and then takes them away for each post you remove. On YouTube when you take down a ton of video posts your channel viewership score gets essentially set back to zero . They also stop promoting your channel too . You were getting 1000s of views per video and now you are getting maybe 100 at most . Channels on YouTube usually die after they realize they got set back to zero by the platform . They still have their subscribers but their viewership numbers are at rock bottom now . Tiktok doesn’t seem to have that issue though . On youtube it’s game over unfortunately for the channel. 

• 2 weeks later...

So Paeka finally went live again on instagram this past Sunday......for all about 5 minutes . The comments section was all excited for her return and then guess what. She stopped the live stream after only like 5 minutes. Whole stream she was just sitting in her car in the dark at nighttime. The only good thing about this is it shows she may start doing live streams on instagram maybe. Who knows at this point. 

She was happy with her fat body but unfortunately her fans made her lose weight the people who made fun of her for being fat are full of flaws themselves I don't know why people don't learn to respect others when they say thin you should be fat when fat They will make fun of you. I am really sorry for those who made such an angel lose weight

On 4/10/2024 at 1:46 AM, Love belly said:

She was happy with her fat body but unfortunately her fans made her lose weight the people who made fun of her for being fat are full of flaws themselves I don't know why people don't learn to respect others when they say thin you should be fat when fat They will make fun of you. I am really sorry for those who made such an angel lose weight

Yah the haters bullied her off the internet. It’s so sad. She was never even fat just got a lot heavier in 2022. She had already slimmed down in 2023 and the haters still harassed her. 

She’s streaming on Twitch now ! Last night she went live on instagram for like an hour. She was just putting on makeup nothing crazy . Then she announced she’d do a livestream on Twitch for the first time right after . She’s playing Fortnight. Not sure what this means for future content . Gaming on Twitch isn’t usually done with the content creator on screen much.  All you see is the video game. Maybe she will make different types of content on Twitch we can hope . Like vlogs or asmr or other content.

E1C50BF6-6A6A-4F34-9121-41F4A945B53A.jpeg

C699F891-6BF5-469C-84C1-424212AA0F7E.jpeg

8780CD82-E937-48F1-A36C-46C0E1FF5743.jpeg

1961305E-89CA-4282-82F1-91AC160DEEF0.jpeg

70966E1D-D94E-4AEF-8814-2F77ED028A33.jpeg