When did the Brooke/Alice & Friends tapes come out?

Aljan140

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 10:27 PM, Aljan140 said:

Does anyone know the year that Bountiful Productions released the Brooke tapes, as well as the year Alice & Friends’ cake stuffing videos were made? Any information regarding early gainers like CurvyDreamer and others would be appreciated as well 

The Brooke videos were indeed shot in 2000.

You will find her vids here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17763/bountiful-bbw-17763

Or, by specifically searching for "Brooke", you'll get these results: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17763/bountiful-bbw-17763/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/brooke

• Moderators

Brooke's Weekend was April 15-16, 2000. Brooke's Penthouse was I believe winter of 2000, filmed after Brooke's Weekend. She mentions in the intro that it's -37 degrees outside.

Height: 5'7"

Weekend: 42-35-47 195 lbs

Penthouse: 43-39-49 221 lbs

The videos didn't age well, just a fair warning - they were on filmed on VHS after all. However, she is still one of my all-time faves. The DVDs were my first purchase of adult content when I turned 18. I remember waiting for them to get mailed to my college dorm room 😁

How this reminiscing makes me feel:

feeling old GIF by A&E

BrookesWeekend.jpg

BrookesPenthouse.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, fullbellyisit said:

Wow! I remember thinking back them she was such a big girl.  I thought her belly was huge!  Now looking at this screen caps, she barely looks chubby.  How times, or  better yet my perception has changed over the years!

Wow! Same! She was so big in my memory and looking at these clips for the first time in a decade+ and I realize how she’s too slim for my tastes now (and about 60 lbs lighter than my wife!)