How to review a clip?

Ontño

• Curvage Model

Hi there @chrystal_geyser !

So above all else, you won’t be able to see the option to review the file until you download it. This means if you have only streamed it so far, you won’t see the option to review it yet. So step 1 is to download the clip.

Then scroll down and you will see this option here: 

45AAF937-A92E-4B9B-B67A-086FAB238E25.thumb.jpeg.c93d18e74cc7b95574aca45aae65a745.jpeg

Click on write a review and this will appear for you to fill in:

0809365E-82E9-40EA-A119-75FD9884699E.thumb.jpeg.3540474243008c1a8c3b0c7cfdb54afc.jpeg

Be sure to fill out both the stars and the text box otherwise it won’t save! 

Give this all a try and if you still need some help, let me know :) 

Thanks for the help!  Still having some issues though 🤔...  when you say scroll down after downloading, do you mean on the “my clips” area where you download the clip?  I didn’t see anything below.  What are you pressing on to get the first option you screencapped?  Thanks!!

You will also need to refresh the page after you watch the clip.

One other thing could be going on. There is a bug with photos. If you download the zip file only it doesn't unlock the review option. So download 1 of the individual photos (not the zip) then fresh the page and you can write a review

Thank you :)