lovethatchub

46 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Today I went back to page one of this thread and went through Every Page. This Lady was hear in the earlier days. And she is one of the best ever! Do yourselves a favor and start on page One. It's an Amazing Experience! 

Hey friend Jazzman - I took your advice and went back to page one.  Got a cold 6 pack and guzzled it down while going through Every Page of her Weight Gain history.  She is so hot my glasses fogged up.  I'm adding these to my Fatabilia collection.  THANKS !!!   😃👍

14 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey friend Jazzman - I took your advice and went back to page one.  Got a cold 6 pack and guzzled it down while going through Every Page of her Weight Gain history.  She is so hot my glasses fogged up.  I'm adding these to my Fatabilia collection.  THANKS !!!   😃👍

Lol, I should do that myself one of these days.

If you like ice cream I recommend ice cream with milk and some Sweetened Condensed milk plus a small amount of heavy cream. Optional small amount of cake batter and Hershey's syrup. I have recipes for 6000 calories 12000 and a couple ladies actually did the 24000 version. 

Let me know if you would like the recipe for the smallest version. It is only a half pint of cream and you won't even know it's there. 

So glad to see you here looking so Beautiful and Plush and back on the gaining bandwagon. 

On 10/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, lovethatchub said:

I'll probably end up making $4. From you and Jay Rock lolll

Lol I'm in too... Been a fan of your content for prob like 10 years. No way I'm the only one. :) Fe*dizm, especially with the boom of people finally getting slightly more accepting, for many boys/fans isn't about "quantity" of individual content but quality of the deity and/or goddess involved. You're not only above average nice and tolerant of the grossness of it all after all this time 🤣, but as a fanboy we all know this kink is just as much your dream as it is ours. ❤️ And I'm bummed, frankly, you haven't showered us with videos all this time 😂

6 hours ago, sweetzombiejesus said:

Lol I'm in too... Been a fan of your content for prob like 10 years. No way I'm the only one. :) Fe*dizm, especially with the boom of people finally getting slightly more accepting, for many boys/fans isn't about "quantity" of individual content but quality of the deity and/or goddess involved. You're not only above average nice and tolerant of the grossness of it all after all this time 🤣, but as a fanboy we all know this kink is just as much your dream as it is ours. ❤️ And I'm bummed, frankly, you haven't showered us with videos all this time 😂

I'm definitely planning on doing videos soon. Although, I have a really shitty phone so the quality is gonna be shit 🤷‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, chucklehead2 said:

So you're that unknown super hot gainer. How did you get into gaining? And how much did you weigh in the first pic?

wg.png

I just thought fat women were beautiful and over eating always turned me on. I was 115 lbs in the before and probably about 160...maybe 170 in the after