lovethatchub

17 minutes ago, lovethatchub said:

Small goals right now. It all depends on how I feel. Also I find it interesting how I had more comments in my thread when I was smaller versus now that I'm fatter. Oh, well.🤷‍♀️

I think it just has more to do with the fact that people might have a difficult way of discovering that you’re back again. They’ll find the thread.

15 hours ago, lovethatchub said:

Hey guys, I'm back again! I'm more active on fe*bie these days. Here's some new pics for ya!

20211002_170857.jpg

20211002_165951.jpg

20211002_170038.jpg

20211002_170143.jpg

Not sure if I'm more excited about the belly or the booty gains 😍 I mean damn you went from cute ** belly to huge hanging gut! And then there's the booty. You've always had a very nicely shaped ass that's filled in perfectly with every added pound, just getting more and more round. Now that you're back and much bigger, your ass is huge but still perfectly round! Not gonna lie this extra weight is a HUGE turn on! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lovethatchub said:

Do you guys want to see videos of me trying to squeeze into these size 18 jean shorts? Seriously thinking of getting into making videos. I just have such a horrible, outdated phone and computer. So, get ready for real low quality if I decide to make any.

Resized_20211027_143456_1963.jpg

Resized_20211027_143356_2711.jpg

Resized_20211027_143440_696.jpg

Resized_20211027_143342_4089.jpg

I’d love any video you put out, especially if it’s struggling with those shorts 😍

4 hours ago, lovethatchub said:

Do you guys want to see videos of me trying to squeeze into these size 18 jean shorts? Seriously thinking of getting into making videos. I just have such a horrible, outdated phone and computer. So, get ready for real low quality if I decide to make any.

Any videos are better than no videos! I've always wanted to see a video of you!

• 2 weeks later...