lovethatchub

10 hours ago, Cousindave said:

Welcome back!! If I may ask, how old were you in the before pics?

I was young, maybe 20. I didn't start gaining though until I was about 26 I think....took a lot of breaks until now.

10 hours ago, greygoose said:

Would love to see that lower belly tat 😍

Haha, it has completely disappeared under my belly. Maybe I'll take some pics of it but i gotta lift that belly.

6 minutes ago, Afterforever said:

Oh I believe you. The more the gain is, the more you need to actually feel full and satisfied. 😌

Plus with quarantine, its no wonder you find yourself with an insatiable appetite these days. 😉 

The new weight gain of 40 lbs happened when I moved to the south and because of quarantine.

23 hours ago, Scr1bbler said:

Welcome back!!! 🤗 Looking amazing!

Thank you!

22 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Is the new weight something that you realized was happening or something that kind of snuck up on you?

The new added weight definitely snuck up on me! One day clothes were fitting tighter/didn't fit and I happened to weigh myself and was pleasantly surprised.

1 hour ago, lovethatchub said:

Thank you!

The new added weight definitely snuck up on me! One day clothes were fitting tighter/didn't fit and I happened to weigh myself and was pleasantly surprised.

There's something about having the weight sneak up on you even being into feederism that's really satisfying, right?