lovethatchub

1 minute ago, lovethatchub said:

Is there anyway to post another topic in this thread? If I select new topic does that start a new thread? Sorry, I'm still trying to get used to this site again

I think that will start a new thread. It's best if you post your stuff to just one thread. Easier for us to keep up with you that way.

4 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

I think that will start a new thread. It's best if you post your stuff to just one thread. Easier for us to keep up with you that way.

Ok, thanks for all the help! I will continue to post pics in this thread. If you don't remember me from before check my profile to see my old posts. I'll try to post more before and after pics soon.

12 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Were you flat chested before? How many cup sizes have you gone up since you began gaining? Those are some of the biggest boob gains I've ever seen tbh
image.thumb.png.148293e1ab965514b10c41028622f14e.png

Haha, Yup. I was a 32A and now I'm a 42DD. Bras are getting tight though so soon will need a 42DDD