lovethatchub

Guest Atlya

Wow, what a dick indeed. He must be pretty desperate to go through all that trouble to disparage such a lovely lady.

Don't let it go to your head. You have better things to do with your time. Like posting new pics here (among other things off course :P).

Cheers,

Been kind of down in the dumps recently, my dating life well...has been non existent. Some douche sent a message to me on my okcupid account saying if I was fat or just pregnant. Then proceeded to harass me saying that I was disgusting, should be ashamed of myself, to lose weight, and that I will never find a guy because I'm "fat" and blah blah blah. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I love how I can come here and feel accepted and beautiful for my size :), thanks ya'll.

Oh and I'm au natural in these pics, no makeup shmakeup. Maybe one of these days I'll do a photo series all dolled up :P.

Screw that! You look great! Any idea of what your weight is now? You look good at whatever size that you're at!

Been kind of down in the dumps recently, my dating life well...has been non existent. Some douche sent a message to me on my okcupid account saying if I was fat or just pregnant. Then proceeded to harass me saying that I was disgusting, should be ashamed of myself, to lose weight, and that I will never find a guy because I'm "fat" and blah blah blah. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I love how I can come here and feel accepted and beautiful for my size :), thanks ya'll.

Oh and I'm au natural in these pics, no makeup shmakeup. Maybe one of these days I'll do a photo series all dolled up :P.

That douche bag can go fuck himself; he doesn't know true beauty when she is right in front of him. You're so goregeous big or small, don't even give that asshole a second thought.  ;)

you're beautiful

You look very attractive. He is the stupid one. I imagine that if photos of sexy ladies can be reposted forever on the net, so does insults. I sometimes imagine a dozen of women like you taking revenge of an hater. You gave me an idea for a story by the way.  You told us you had no success with dates. Why is beyond any understanding. Perhaps the next date will be your future husband. At least I wish you so. You already made earlier in the thread someone delurk just for supporting you.

And if polyandry was legal, I guess you would already have at least a dozen husbands here. :P

I agree. You're lovely and very beautiful. What can I say that previous posters haven't?

That guy is crazy and a jerk. We're glad to have you and your wonderful posts :)

you're all too kind! thanks!  :-*

and to answer your question: last time I weighed myself... a week ago I believe, I was 198 lbs. I definitely look small for my size, but I've always been like that.

198? Congrats on getting up to almost 200 pounds! You put in a lot of work to get there, especially since you started off at like...120 pounds right?

Yeah, 120 lbs last June

Out of curiosity, do you have any other pictures from when you were 120 lbs other than the ones you have already posted? They would honestly make some really amazing comparisons now to compare with your current pictures. I find it really amazing to see a woman like you embark on a journey like yours. Also, was this something that you had planned to do for a while or did you just randomly decide you wanted to gain and get bigger?

Guest sweetzombiejesus

True that  :P. All I have to say is move along....

If you were on OKC in California, you'd be my gf by meow...& you'd be quite a bit softer :3... & squeezed quite moar frequently. & hopefully incredibly happy  :-*

I just thought Id let you know, youre incredibly attractive and I love the work youre doing. You get more and more scrumptious with each pound. Its too bad I dont still live in that area or Id have to hit you up for a date of some super amazing home cooked meals....Oh yes! plural! I like to push limits  ;)