FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

• Curvage Model

Just wanted to let everyone know that my first official weigh-in video since becoming a feedee has been uploaded! I'm so proud of myself and what I've been able to do in such a small amount of time! I really do look and feel bigger already, and I think the scale agrees 😉🐷🐷🥵🥵💖

• Curvage Model

Mutual Massive May is coming! Brooke and her partner Ben are challenging themselves to gain as much as they can in the month of May - they’re hoping to gain a total of 50lbs in 31 days! Join in on the challenge and watch Brooke and Ben BURST 🐷

8A57E5C7-B8B2-4332-8387-DBA60ED7301F.png

On 4/15/2021 at 7:07 PM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Mutual Massive May is coming! Brooke and her partner Ben are challenging themselves to gain as much as they can in the month of May - they’re hoping to gain a total of 50lbs in 31 days! Join in on the challenge and watch Brooke and Ben BURST 🐷

8A57E5C7-B8B2-4332-8387-DBA60ED7301F.png

My question is, to further challenge yourselves, will each try to gain more than the other? That's a ticket seller.

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, AdamansTemplum said:

My question is, to further challenge yourselves, will each try to gain more than the other? That's a ticket seller.

That's the plan!! I'm pretty competitive so I'm definitely going to try to out-gain him 😏😏

Guest BrewGuy

This is clearly a contest in which everybody wins (lame cliche, I know) but I feel like you’re really poised to win this one. 

Run up the score!!! 🔥 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, BrewGuy said:

This is clearly a contest in which everybody wins (lame cliche, I know) but I feel like you’re really poised to win this one. 

Run up the score!!! 🔥 

There are NO LOSERS here hahaha both my hubby and I packing on pounds? Hell yes I'm drooling over every pound.

Buuuuuuuut I definitely want to win 😍😍  he's going downnnnn!

Guest ChubbyPrince
3 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

MUTUAL MASSIVE MAY is approaching quickly!! My husband/mutual gainer Ben and I are trying to gain a combined whopping 50lbs in 31 days! Who do you think will gain more? Are you #TeamBrooke or #TeamBen?? 🐷🐷🐷

46465D59-1365-4FCC-94E6-10C182A156E0.png

I feel like whoever gains more should get some sort of prize!

• BrookeBabii changed the title to FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!