FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

On 2/28/2021 at 9:50 PM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Thank you all so much!! I hope i can keep up with the other beautiful ladies on this site. I'd also love to know what you guys want to see from me! Please let me know :)🥰

Looking forward to it! :D 

I know I'm looking forward to seeing more full-body pics. 

• BrookeBabii changed the title to FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!
7 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Nope. Every inch of me has exploded. Belly, chin, thighs, hips, ass, tits, fupa.....🥵🥵

First photo was beginning of 2019 and second one was 2 days ago!

Wow, if you've grown that much in about two years, makes me wonder just how bigger you're gonna be in another two years...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

What’s your favorite way to tease a feedee? I love when Ben says “god you’re looking so fat...maybe a gym membership would help?” 🤤🤤🥵🥵

Kind of depends on the feedee, but I enjoy comparing how much they've grown from then and now, if their pants are much tighter even though they only bought it a few months ago, or can't see their feet anymore...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

I started a new job last week and today I fell flat on my face TWICE in front of my new boss.

I could really use some reminders that I’m not a total embarrassment and to have my ego boosted a bit!

1CBFB294-CE8B-4635-BD2E-1558478E592B.jpeg

Well, you're absolutely gorgeous, for starters. Plus, from what we can see in your videos and your interactions, you're not only super confident in your figure and sexy, but absolutely kind and generous. Taking your time to hype up the other girls that do stuff here shows your genuine and giving nature. 

So yeah, I can understand being a little miffed over what happened, but don't let that stop you from being the awesome, badass lady you are. Shake it off and walk--er, waddle away. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Ooooh, I love to read and watch movies. Candles and soap and makeup are my weaknesses!

Being pregnant and lactating are big fantasies and we’re actively working on making those a reality!!

Cool! What have you been reading/watching lately?

Also, that's really cool! Wishing you two the best of luck in that regard. :) 

11 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

I haven’t but I definitely have had to loosen or completely unbutton my pants in public!!

This is also something that I think needs to happen. :D 

7 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

I’m watching TNG for the first time, and it’s my first Star Trek experience! IM OBSESSED

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it. Once you're done with TNG, if you're still itching for more Trek, I'd highly recommend Deep Space Nine. It's by and large considered one of the best series in Trek history.

9 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

I think we might but tbh TNG will be my favorite no matter what. I love all of the characters so freaking much. I’ve shed SO MANY TEARS lol

hypnotic star trek GIF

I feel that. I'm largely the same -- DS9 is probably the strongest of that original run of series, but TNG will always be my favorite. :) 

On 8/13/2021 at 7:51 AM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Let’s all get fat as fuck together okay?

60088EE2-1AAC-4A52-94FF-C971A0FE79C2.jpeg

Hmm...you make an intriguing offer... 🤔

9 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Really eternally grateful for everyone who has supported me in my journey so far!!

Its really paying off…..I’m getting fat as fuck

A4DD8940-4D84-460B-8E2C-CCF0BA34DA19.jpeg

Thank you for showing off your amazing gain -- it's clear through your posts, photos and video just how much you've embraced and love your gain and we love to see it. :) 

6 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Nor do I want to!!! No stopping me now!!

And that's a bad thing because.....? Sounds like my literal dream

You're like living out that episode of The Simpsons where Homer gains weight to work from home. :D 

Homer Simpson Mumu GIF

Putting on makeup basically requires a golden hour photoshoot of the chubby face and fat bod ☀️

47379B88-14EB-454E-803D-409464E10ECD.jpeg

EFB158F7-1569-40E4-8287-B7DCF75389E8.jpeg

BD864C5E-C8CA-46BA-BCE7-177AEC89A7D7.jpeg

8D2598D1-4700-4D7B-8785-4DF6416210CD.jpeg

So freaking gorgeous! 😍

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

My udders have grown so much since I started gaining! So soft and delicious…..wanna taste? 🐮

5216C7A5-178A-442A-8ED9-904A94BB5306.jpeg

Strange, I'm suddenly really thristy for some milk... 😮 😍

19 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Mellow yellow ☀️ I went from the tiny lemon drop in 2015 to the massively fat sunflower you know and love

734A23DD-4140-4DB1-A1BF-5CF21B53DDAA.jpeg