FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

Guest nonrelated

Now police will be able to verify you're truly fat and not just wearing a rubber suit :D

Guest saltycurves
10 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Dolled up to get a new driver’s license! Do you think my double chin will show on camera??

A698019C-ED66-46D0-B219-8893C7887F71.jpeg

such a growing girl! but yay for new one and car time. Are you needing a seatbelt extender in the car yet?

Hi Brooke, 

Love your weight gain and how you accepted your bigger self. Love to gain and accept a big me. Wish you can encourage me in gaining and help me in accepting myself. If you help I will truly appreciate it.😊

Brooke you have gotten so much larger since I last saw your pic's.  Looking fantastic. Love to have you feed me to gain like you. Even pay to gain like you .

On 5/6/2022 at 5:00 PM, jj22 said:

My brain is genuinely struggling to compute how absolutely perfect you look!

Great looking pic of your face.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Adventure2014 said:

Hi Brooke, 

Love your weight gain and how you accepted your bigger self. Love to gain and accept a big me. Wish you can encourage me in gaining and help me in accepting myself. If you help I will truly appreciate it.😊

Brooke you have gotten so much larger since I last saw your pic's.  Looking fantastic. Love to have you feed me to gain like you. Even pay to gain like you .

Great looking pic of your face.

Thank you so much!!! I don’t really do personalized encouragement or feeding buuuuuuut there may be a new video coming out soon that you’ll like 😉😘🤤

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, fa_rob said:

Wow 🤩  You look great!  I also thought, at first, that you stopped off at Cheesecake Factory before the DMV, lol...Upon closer inspection the pillars are a different tone, lol.

I would love to see the comparison between your old DL pic and the new one...must be quite the change!

Lol nope! Not at Cheesecake Factory though I wish I was!!!

Guest saltycurves
44 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Check out my stretchies 🤤🐮

F52A7B6E-090E-42B9-A05D-2EF74F09E39E.jpeg

someone looks glued to the couch for the day! heavy, plump, .... and full? 🍟

Guest saltycurves
6 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Today’s gonna be a belly day 💖

99B4C6CB-1469-43AB-BA8D-7F899F496161.jpeg

all your hard work this winter has made such a perfect beach bod, you look amazing 🏖️