FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

Guest saltycurves
1 hour ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Someone please stuff me until I rip through this lingerie 🐮

1A0DB06E-A7D8-40CD-A801-180BACE77429.gif

whoh your belly looks so swollen and bloated! won't take much more food to have your new lingerie be completely ripped 🍟are you getting more wobbly with all your gaining?

Guest saltycurves
1 minute ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Allllllllllllllll the wobbles!!

mmmmh what a sexy thing it is! And if you keep gaining your going to get to spend even more time just being lazy on the couch with all your favorite foods

5 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Nice and fed ready to be good and bred 🐮

D237E4C6-9DEA-4EEF-9816-256FDFBD5AC4.jpeg

CF09D3CF-71A3-40FD-8F3C-75B68C015BE6.jpeg

You look like such a good, obedient girl in that first photo.  Like you've just been told to cup your huge breasts with your chubby hands, and to emphasise your double-chin, and you've quietly said: "yes, sir."  Lovely.

22 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Yesterday I was a thin health freak, today I’m a MASSIVE FATTY!! Check out my new sexy video BROOKE WAKES UP FAT!!

So I lurked...  I was like this Brooke she's cute.  You packed a little weight on...  I was like...  she's going in the right direction.  Then today happened.  Oh my gosh.  I just about fell off my chair when I saw the "Brooke wakes up fat" title picture.  Wow.  You were pretty before the gain...  but Holy smokes.  I'm captivated.  Floored.  Speechless.  Now, I just want more.  You're absolutely beautiful.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, jj22 said:

You look like such a good, obedient girl in that first photo.  Like you've just been told to cup your huge breasts with your chubby hands, and to emphasise your double-chin, and you've quietly said: "yes, sir."  Lovely.

I’m a good, obedient girl for you daddy

• Curvage Model
59 minutes ago, JR said:

So I lurked...  I was like this Brooke she's cute.  You packed a little weight on...  I was like...  she's going in the right direction.  Then today happened.  Oh my gosh.  I just about fell off my chair when I saw the "Brooke wakes up fat" title picture.  Wow.  You were pretty before the gain...  but Holy smokes.  I'm captivated.  Floored.  Speechless.  Now, I just want more.  You're absolutely beautiful.

You are so sweet, thank you!!! 😘😘😘

Wanting to get pregnant?  Allow me to share with you the advice of a devout Jewish adherent to his faith.  Having been commanded by God to be fruitful and multiply, each man was to abstain from masturbation and pour his entire output of Semen into his wife.  A man can produce a quart of Semen per month - and between her opened legs was the place God required it be inserted - gushing.  This may require a serious commitment from the couple.  Spern can reside for weeks inside the warmth of the vagina.  So she'd be walking around daily with his Seed swimming inside her constantly.  So any possibility of them finding the Egg they seek to fertilize is raised exponentially.   This couple went on to populate Isreal with 12 healthy children - all productive citizens today.  And she breastfed each one from her dark nippled "udders" as you described in your video about "Waking Up Fat". Please share this story with your Husband.   I'll be alert in coming months to your announcement of Conception.  And, as a Fat Admirer, I'll be anticipating your spectacular weight gain in a stretch marked pregnancy  !!! 💕😃👍

Guest saltycurves
46 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

🚧 WIDE LOAD 🚧

5CC69E84-3E63-41DF-8A60-F83889A3D317.jpeg

hope the gain train is driving on some sturdy tracks, looking WIDE and HEAVY! using the maternity pants lately? it looks like you ate a beach ball, and it's so glorious 🤩

Guest Lordofflies
9 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Fuuuuuuck Mommy BLEW UP like a big milky cow 🐮🐮

4228430F-96C2-4311-B51A-3175283672CD.jpeg

You did this in Just one year! "Standing ovation"

Guest saltycurves
13 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Fuuuuuuck Mommy BLEW UP like a big milky cow 🐮🐮

4228430F-96C2-4311-B51A-3175283672CD.jpeg

amazing what you accomplished in only one year! much bigger in every direction. I imagine even the walk to the fridge is feeling like a workout with all that new fat 🤩