FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

Guest saltycurves
1 minute ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

You read my mind!!! Eggs Benedict in bed followed by snuggling and movie watching? Please and thank you 😘

perfect saturday stuff! and such a yummy choice. would pjs all day and padded up be allowed? it's a nice rainy saturday so just feels so perfect for relaxing!

On 2/26/2021 at 6:47 PM, FeedeeBrooke said:

Hey everyone :) Just wanted to pop on this topic and put myself out there! There are so many beautiful women on this site; I hope I stack up! They are such an inspiration to me!  Body image has been something I've always struggled with. I always felt like I was being judged or hated because of my body, even when I was a lot smaller.  But when I met my boyfriend, he opened me up to this entirely new community that I never knew existed! My weight has been increasing, but not intentionally (until now 😉). But as i gained I started to accept that this is what my body wants and needs, despite the judgmental comments from loved ones.  I've been shown this world, and I want to fully embrace it and start my own gaining journey! I hope everyone can join me, and encourage and support me along the way! I am looking to becoming a content creator and really expressing myself and showing off my gains to my fans! Thank you all so much for the support you've already shown me!  Here a few photos of me to start things off:

D4E807DE-D422-487F-BA34-0C78683A0EC0.JPG

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1507.jpg

New station for your gain train 😀

5558AA23-5385C-6DBEC516802A.jpeg.0064750bd16dbee85472cd153e6c7e1a.png

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, ne89 said:

perfect saturday stuff! and such a yummy choice. would pjs all day and padded up be allowed? it's a nice rainy saturday so just feels so perfect for relaxing!

Literally yes please that sounds amazing!!! Cuddled up in comfy clothes and rainy noises outside and snaaaaaaaaaaaaacks

• Curvage Model

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

”Well, you can't say you weren't warned. This video will fog up your screen and melt your keyboard it's so steamy and hot! I don't think I can top JJ22's review, but this is WAY hotter than any typical sex fat-chat. All of Brooke's delicious wiles are engages her voice pours liquid sensuousness straight into your ears. And can we talk about that lingerie? Brooke is poured into, and spilling out of it on all sides. Brooke plump udders resting on an even plumper tummy are a gift for all to see. And how could you resist those soft cheeks and delicious double chin, those doughy arms, those sumptuous thighs?  Find out why Brooke is soon to be the next Curvage superstar!”

Guest saltycurves
38 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Literally yes please that sounds amazing!!! Cuddled up in comfy clothes and rainy noises outside and snaaaaaaaaaaaaacks

Love it! What are your fav snacks or foods on lazy sundays?

Guest saltycurves
6 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Well I’m eating pasta but I know I’m still going to be hungry so I just ordered sushi and fried dumplings! But I’d be happy with a big bag of Doritos and some cookie dough hehe

great picks 😀 sounds like a full belly sunday!

Guest saltycurves
2 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

I might be a bit bigger than I used to be….🐮🐮🐮

960988E5-BB54-4860-8EA1-A8684E1E1EB0.jpeg

omg wow! the february to march one is incredible. just kinda let go lately?

Guest saltycurves
3 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Pretty sure my belly wont fit in the tiny frame for comparisons soon 😂

I cant believe how much bigger you look!! What foods have made the difference? You must be indulging super often lately