FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, addictedtofat said:

Your gain is one of my favorites on here! I’m happy to see you thriving! Have you tried funnel feeding or daily gainer shakes? 

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so sweet!! I haven’t tried funnel feeding but I’ve had a few shakes and going to try them again soon!!

Guest addictedtofat
Just now, FeedeeBrooke said:

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so sweet!! I haven’t tried funnel feeding but I’ve had a few shakes and going to try them again soon!!

I’m personally a proponent of funnel feeding and gainer shakes. It’s compact calories, it’s straight to the gut, and frankly it’s sexy :)

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble. That can be so frustrating. I’ve had stretches like that too. Usually I take it easy for a while. I like to have things that are high in calories but not very hard to digest. Sugary snacks and sweets fit the bill, processed carbs like bread, chips, and soda.

Also, a fat girl tip: I always keep Tums in my purse. Alcohol with large meals can help to. As far as gaining lots of weight, don’t underestimate the power of binge eating before bed. You will wake up the next day much hungrier, besides it’s a nice way to pass out.

Don’t forget to have fun! When you plateau in the scale, it’s easy to be frustrated with yourself and forget that it’s normal and all part of the experience. 

💕

Find a way to combat the indigestion first before food starts to fight back and not wanna stay down. Roadblocks like that sounds serious and should be taken care of. When you do, probably dabble in weight gain shakes to help increase appetite and portion sizes during meals. Keep movement as minimal as possible so you won't burn calories at all. Eat more before bed so all that can turn into fat while you sleep. Plus belly rubs can be....motivational. 😉

• Curvage Model
On 12/9/2021 at 5:07 PM, dania201 said:

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble. That can be so frustrating. I’ve had stretches like that too. Usually I take it easy for a while. I like to have things that are high in calories but not very hard to digest. Sugary snacks and sweets fit the bill, processed carbs like bread, chips, and soda.

Also, a fat girl tip: I always keep Tums in my purse. Alcohol with large meals can help to. As far as gaining lots of weight, don’t underestimate the power of binge eating before bed. You will wake up the next day much hungrier, besides it’s a nice way to pass out.

Don’t forget to have fun! When you plateau in the scale, it’s easy to be frustrated with yourself and forget that it’s normal and all part of the experience. 

💕

This is so sweet and helpful thank you 💖💖💖 I have tums EVERYWHERE lol

• Curvage Model
On 12/9/2021 at 5:10 PM, Belly worshipper said:

Find a way to combat the indigestion first before food starts to fight back and not wanna stay down. Roadblocks like that sounds serious and should be taken care of. When you do, probably dabble in weight gain shakes to help increase appetite and portion sizes during meals. Keep movement as minimal as possible so you won't burn calories at all. Eat more before bed so all that can turn into fat while you sleep. Plus belly rubs can be....motivational. 😉

Very good suggestions!!! And you are SO RIGHT about belly rubs lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Bellyman05
4 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Guess who just joined the 300+ club? Mommy did 💋

CA559070-6DA2-4AD4-9768-BA2816A6C467.jpeg

That’s amazing news! What’s the next goal?