FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

Guest riddick1964
11 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Yeah who needs bras??

When you have a sexy tummy to support you giant breasts, the bra is just redundant anyway. Such a sexy and decadent look.

Guest riddick1964
25 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Mommy loves you 😘😘😘

Gah, that's not fair! I almost fell over from my knees going weak. 🥵

Love you too, Mommy. 🥰

• Curvage Model
On 11/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, throwaway56342 said:

That first pic looks like a fitness progress photo. Were you trying to lose weight at the time? I like your “fatness progress” photo better 😂

So actually yes! That picture was over 5 years ago and I was trying to lose weight (a losing battle!) I’ve talked a lot about my experiences with my body (check out Brooke’s Journey to Feedism for all of the details!) but I’m in a much healthier emotional relationship with my body now that I’m gaining 💖

• Curvage Model

Y’all, I wanna be fat. Wayyyy fatter than I am now. But lately I’ve hit a plateau and I’ve been experiencing some pretty bad indigestion that’s made it very hard to eat a lot. I end up having a lot of pain in my upper abdomen and my upper belly gets really bloated and hard. It’s super uncomfortable and I don’t know what to do to combat it and push through. Does anyone have any ideas? Encouragement is also very welcome!

DAE4787F-92B3-46EF-A880-B84BF8053828.jpeg

Guest addictedtofat

Your gain is one of my favorites on here! I’m happy to see you thriving! Have you tried funnel feeding or daily gainer shakes?