FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

What I love about fat women?  I love the feel of the fat; how pliable and soft it is and how it reacts to the slightest touch. I love how the fat moves and jiggles. The bounce as she steps. The slight ripple across the surface as you touch her belly.  😍

Y’all sound like you worship fat bodies and I love it 😍😍😍 makes me wanna be super vain and be like “OKAY BUT WORSHIP ME” lol 😂😂😂

8 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

How about a #fatchatsat(urday)?! Tell me everything you love about fat women (and men)!

Well, like others have said, I love the look and feel of the softness. There's more to squeeze and rub and hold and fondle and more is always better, right? 

And I think part of it is how the lifestyle seems more in line with mine. I'm personally a bit of a foodie and a big guy myself (I think I could become more of a feedee/mutual gain if I was with a partner I loved and trusted), having a partner who loves food just as much if not more is just something I gel with more, I think.

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Well, like others have said, I love the look and feel of the softness. There's more to squeeze and rub and hold and fondle and more is always better, right? 

And I think part of it is how the lifestyle seems more in line with mine. I'm personally a bit of a foodie and a big guy myself (I think I could become more of a feedee/mutual gain if I was with a partner I loved and trusted), having a partner who loves food just as much if not more is just something I gel with more, I think.

In this case, more is ALWAYS better

It’s also so interesting because a lot of relationships naturally become mutually gaining relationships even if they don’t know it. As you get more comfortable with someone you just end up eating more together and inevitably getting bigger. It’s so hot

6 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Y’all sound like you worship fat bodies and I love it 😍😍😍 makes me wanna be super vain and be like “OKAY BUT WORSHIP ME” lol 😂😂😂

How could we not worship the living poetry that are BBW?

Thick thighs and hungry eyes

Plump lips and swinging hips

Round belly straining too tight dress

Soft and warm to the touch

Could there ever be too much?

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

How could we not worship the living poetry that are BBW?

Thick thighs and hungry eyes

Plump lips and swinging hips

Round belly straining too tight dress

Soft and warm to the touch

Could there ever be too much?

This is gorgeous omg!!! Very very accurate too!!

• Curvage Model

“Oh this video is fantastic! 🔥🔥🔥 Brooke looks amazing here as always but its her voice that really encourages you to fatten up right along with her!

WARNING: After watching this video you may find yourself raiding the fridge looking for fattening foods. 😀

Highly recommended clip - pick it up today, you will not be disappointed!”

5 ️ Review on FEEDER BROOKE! I can make custom content like this one too, send me a message if you like the idea of being fed or have more ideas!