FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

26 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Someone asked me to take pictures of yoga poses and I was winded after downward dog like a true fatty 😂

You’re the best 🤩You know some yoga teachers refer to down dog as a resting pose, right? 😂 I mean you have a lot of weight to support, so it makes sense that you find it challenging. A longer and wider stance would probably help some. Also yoga blocks under your hands 😉 or you can stick to Supported Reclining Pig Pose 😂

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

You’re the best 🤩You know some yoga teachers refer to down dog as a resting pose, right? 😂 I mean you have a lot of weight to support, so it makes sense that you find it challenging. A longer and wider stance would probably help some. Also yoga blocks under your hands 😉 or you can stick to Supported Reclining Pig Pose 😂

Oh I know they do and I HATE it lol i did yoga several years and about 90 pounds ago so it’s a little different for me now lol

5 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Oh I know they do and I HATE it lol i did yoga several years and about 90 pounds ago so it’s a little different for me now lol

I see. I am a yoga teacher and I never refer to down dog as a resting pose. When I started practicing yoga, DD was definitely challenging and did not feel restful at all, but it does now. And I have always been lean/skinny and pretty fit, so I try to empathize with my students and always keep in mind what the practice feels like for them and not myself

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I see. I am a yoga teacher and I never refer to down dog as a resting pose. When I started practicing yoga, DD was definitely challenging and did not feel restful at all, but it does now. And I have always been lean/skinny and pretty fit, so I try to empathize with my students and always keep in mind what the practice feels like for them and not myself

That’s really cool!! Well I’m glad I was able to try that out for you!