FeedeeBrooke's Gain Train!

• Curvage Model

Happy May 1 which meanssss HAPPY MUTUAL MASSIVE MAY!!! Ben and I are each enjoying a weight gain shake and reveling in our weigh-in beginning weights. Who will gain the most in 31 days?! Check out the thread FeedeeBrooke: Mutual Massive May for more about our gain!!

May Justin Timberlake GIF

Guest BrewGuy
31 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

Faster than ever 🐷🐷

Typical Curvage error I just made: I definitely read that as “fatter than ever” 🙊 

4 hours ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

What’s your favorite way to tease a feedee? I love when Ben says “god you’re looking so fat...maybe a gym membership would help?” 🤤🤤🥵🥵

Kind of depends on the feedee, but I enjoy comparing how much they've grown from then and now, if their pants are much tighter even though they only bought it a few months ago, or can't see their feet anymore...

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

Kind of depends on the feedee, but I enjoy comparing how much they've grown from then and now, if their pants are much tighter even though they only bought it a few months ago, or can't see their feet anymore...

Yessssssss will you tease me like that please??