Malu Trevejo

Nice12345

She’s attractive and stuff but it’s kind of irritating how she’s obsessed with getting her butt bigger, but i mean come one that’s the only reason she’s famous. Girls could have no talent and be famous because of their body and their genetics then complain that they’re not objects. This shit kind of irritates me. 

24 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Girls could have no talent and be famous because of their body and their genetics then complain that they’re not objects. This shit kind of irritates me. 

These 2 statements are not mutually exclusive. You can make money or be famous because of your beauty and still wish not to be considered an object. The real issue here is that the media doesn't really love non-attractive women.  

5 hours ago, John Marston said:

She’s attractive and stuff but it’s kind of irritating how she’s obsessed with getting her butt bigger, but i mean come one that’s the only reason she’s famous. Girls could have no talent and be famous because of their body and their genetics then complain that they’re not objects. This shit kind of irritates me. 

SexuLisation =/= objectification. 

just because you sexualise yourself doesn’t mean you want your entire existence to be reduced down to a sexual object. You’re presenting a false binary, as if you can only choose one or the other, but these aren’t mutually exclusive positions, as the guy above said. 

sexualisation = when you see a girl do a sexy dance and you’re attracted to it or whatever. 

objectification = when you constantly treat the person who did the sexy dance as if they’re no more than an object that exists for the sole purpose of pleasing your big flopper. 

The latter doesn’t logically follow from the former. 

42 minutes ago, Cushin4dapushin said:

SexuLisation =/= objectification. 

just because you sexualise yourself doesn’t mean you want your entire existence to be reduced down to a sexual object. You’re presenting a false binary, as if you can only choose one or the other, but these aren’t mutually exclusive positions, as the guy above said. 

sexualisation = when you see a girl do a sexy dance and you’re attracted to it or whatever. 

objectification = when you constantly treat the person who did the sexy dance as if they’re no more than an object that exists for the sole purpose of pleasing your big flopper. 

The latter doesn’t logically follow from the former. 

We are men and it’s in our nature to think that way and there is nothing we can do about it, sure we can control it but deep down this is what we are. And women use this as a way to get successful by showing off what attracts men then use the famous excuse « oh I’m doing it for myself because I’m confident » no you’re not you only want male attention it makes you feel good. The fact that they complain that they’re not objects wasn’t really my point, I just find it pathetic that girls could have no talent by putting no work at all at something and be way more successful in life than men that actually work hard or women who got pride. After all it’s just a choice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...