Belly Literary Universe [long weight gain story series]

Juxtaterrestrial

Hi! I'm Juxtaterrestrial and for the past 2 years or so I've been regularly publishing character focused, plot based belly/weight gain short stories. At this point it's really long - over 300k words - but each entry is around 1000 - 2000 words, making it easy to consume like popcorn.

It starts out following 1 character and then splits off into having multiple character's stories. The series name [Belly Literary Universe] is meant to draw comparisons to how the MCU is structured - each story series follows one character, but the character's stories intertwine. No superheroes though. Just weight gain.

It's set in an alternate universe Earth where things are generally much better, and technology is more advanced. Its spans a lot of concepts depending on the arc and story series but it involves ventriphilia (belly fetish), weight gain, feederism, eating, light sci-fi, romance, occasional sex(separated out for people who don't like sex in their fatty erotica), and more. One of the character's stories involves pregnancy, but it's not far into that plot yet.

Each character has their own arcs regarding their weights, so if one doesn't grab you you can always check out a different character.

I release new stories on deviant art every week, with patrons getting the stories a month in advanced.

I have commissioned a bunch of character art to go with select moments in the series(some linked below as an example).

It's best to read it in order. Start here: https://www.deviantart.com/juxtaterrestrial/art/Kelri-s-Gain-Part-1-Get-Stuffed-775161541

You can easily navigate through the stories via the description below each entry.

Or you can browse my timeline which includes a ton of information like weights over time, links (both deviantart and wattpad) story summaries, and a character appearance chart. I'm a bit behind on updating it, but for the first 80% of the series it's all up to date. Check it out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K3JjhSAeYOnMHVjDqK0VNgBGOHnxYKjCQp3Ar6Fb6jI/edit?usp=sharing

If you want something with a ton of content to dig your teeth into? Why not give this a try?

Kelri_1.jpg

Kelri_10.jpg

Kelri_20.jpg

Myre_1.jpg

Myre_6.jpg

cozcasdevils.jpg

• 4 months later...