Videos Washed Out

islanders

On 2/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, islanders said:

Anyone know what's going on with paid curvage clips appearing all washed out with light, so that you can't really see them clearly?

I watched them fine previously, so it's not something inherently going on with the videos.

I am not having this issue. Have you changed browsers recently?

Nope. Been using chrome. Just tried edge, same issue.

Oddly enough, on my phone using chrome the video appears fine.

It also only seems to affect videos from one model I've purchased videos from, all of her videos are washed out when I view on my desktop. All other models videos appear fine.

8 hours ago, S77 said:

which model?

Just sent you a PM. If the problem is on my end, I don't want to discourage people from buying this model's videos for no reason.

7 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

It’s probably because they’re shooting on an iPhone pro which shoots in raw.

Seemingly the only place I can watch the videos and have them look normal is on my iphone, so that makes sense.  Even if I download the videos to my desktop, they're still washed out. 

Anything I can do to fix this on my end? Lol I'm assuming you're a pro with video issues, all of your videos look incredible... and the filming quality is good too.😉