• Curvage Model

Last night was amazing ❤️ 

I thought that tonight maybe we should have a good look at my body and see what is happening with it? 

My thighs are MUCH softer and my hips feel padded almost. Cake likes to go to the hips I think☺️ 

If you have seen a clip of mine, can you tell i am fattening up?

I have SO MUCH ENERGY today!! WHOOOOOO 😃❤️ Hope that you have a great day and take care 😍

IMG_20210227_222908.jpg

20 minutes ago, SwedishButterball said:

I thought that tonight maybe we should have a good look at my body and see what is happening with it? 

My thighs are MUCH softer and my hips feel padded almost. Cake likes to go to the hips I think☺️ 

I have SO MUCH ENERGY today!! WHOOOOOO 😃❤️ Hope that you have a great day and take care 😍

IMG_20210227_222908.jpg

Wish you a nice day, with alot of cake and sweets :) To answer your question, yes you fattening up - like a x-mas goose some weeks before christmas eve 😍

6 hours ago, SwedishButterball said:

IMG_20210227_222908.jpg

So much energy to eat even more and grow weven more lol!! Just think soon you'll be stuckin the chair at the hips!! Your growing fast baby!!

• Curvage Model

Clips waiting to be approved ☺️❤️ 

One without talking, I just blob around and let gravity do the work.

The other one with smalltalk, eating and we look at the Butterball growing bigger, what has happened? (A LOT 😍🐷)

Ask me anything, I love to talk and get to know more about you ❤️☺️

Screenshot_2021-03-01-09-23-17-857_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-01-09-22-34-771_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

IMG_20210301_090241.jpg

IMG_20210301_090314.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-01-09-23-35-976_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

IMG_20210301_090256.jpg

IMG_20210301_090212.jpg

10 minutes ago, SwedishButterball said:

Clips waiting to be approved ☺️❤️ 

One without talking, I just blob around and let gravity do the work.

The other one with smalltalk, eating and we look at the Butterball growing bigger, what has happened? (A LOT 😍🐷)

Ask me anything, I love to talk and get to know more about you ❤️☺️

Screenshot_2021-03-01-09-23-17-857_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-01-09-22-34-771_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

IMG_20210301_090241.jpg

IMG_20210301_090314.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-01-09-23-35-976_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

IMG_20210301_090256.jpg

IMG_20210301_090212.jpg

Can't wait baby maybe a new wardrobe soon lol those are getting stretched out tightly lol

• Curvage Model

Tonight you are getting something really special..  I got a delivery this morning and we are trying on clothes together 😍❤️💦

Black pieces with net, a red net dress, fuzzy bunny ears, a leopard two piece and a shiny latex dress that is so short i have to wear panties to wear it in here 🤤🤤🥺

Cant wait to show you this in a extra long clip while eating cake and doing my best to talk Swenglish so you understand me 😂❤️

This is an amazing day, grab life by the rolls and have so much fun! You are doing great and deserve pleasure!

2 hours ago, SwedishButterball said:

Tonight you are getting something really special..  I got a delivery this morning and we are trying on clothes together 😍❤️💦

Black pieces with net, a red net dress, fuzzy bunny ears, a leopard two piece and a shiny latex dress that is so short i have to wear panties to wear it in here 🤤🤤🥺

Cant wait to show you this in a extra long clip while eating cake and doing my best to talk Swenglish so you understand me 😂❤️

This is an amazing day, grab life by the rolls and have so much fun! You are doing great and deserve pleasure!

Can't wait you got me anxious lol