• Curvage Model

Quarantine has been good to me ❤️ 

Changes I see and feel the most are of course the new stretchmarks, they kind of hurt in the beginning so I cant miss them! 

My thighs are rubbing even when i try to stand apart, my butt and belly breaking my jeans are a chapter of their own and at this tempo i might have to stop wearing pants or go bankrupt 😂 

My backrolls are soon becoming one, i am very happy to see that, backfat is a delight ❤️😍

My face is getting so round tio, i look like a cute sphere haha, a true butterball!

My mission is to have fun, go all in all the time and never miss a chance of pleasure.

Please join me 😃❤️

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, gizmo1451 said:

loving that look. do you think you will become a curvage model? you definitely have the looks and body for it

I am working up some curage and planning on making way more buttery content. I have a set of photos up already.

I just have ro thank you so much for saying this. It makes me feel beautiful and to be compared to the girls here is unreal, woah 😍😭