Alex

ES-Draws

ALEX

A 3-part short story series about the girl next door, and the resul of her insatiable hunger.

This story based around a set of digital art pieces I've been putting together - I'll include each piece with every new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Part I

She was wearing that tank top the day you met her.

She knocked at your door the week classes started. You found her giggling playfully at your threshold, her bright eyes lighting up when you greeted her. You were instantly enamored.

“Hi neighbor! I’m Alex, I live just across the hall. I got donuts for everyone on our floor, want some?”

She was holding a dozen-sized box before you, but hesitated before lifting the lid. 

“I may have had a few already…” Alex bit her lip with a coy smile, opening the box to reveal a third of the donuts were already gone. 

“No one else answered, so I thought I’d help myself to one. Or maybe a couple…”

She looked away, her cheeks growing red. It only made her more endearing.

“Anyway, will you come share these with me so I don’t feel guilty about eating them all by myself?”

How could you say no?

Alex invited you to her apartment across the hall. You hit it off right away - she was bubbly and vibrant and insanely cute. You sat together in her living room for what felt like hours. You were completely enraptured.

But what really hypnotized you was her appetite.

You politely took one donut, and watched Alex devour the others, one after another. Her plain white tank was tucked into flowing pants that hid her middle. She was undoubtedly thin, but you couldn’t resist stealing glances at her stomach, hoping to see the effects of her gluttony.

And soon enough you did.

With only a few donuts remaining her hand drifted over her middle. She fidgeted with her waistband. You could see how uncomfortably tight it had gotten - a crease had appeared just above her belly button where her pants dug into her expanding tummy.

“Oh I am so stuffed…” Alex hiccupped. “Look at how much I ate...”

She cradled her belly, showing you its true size for the first time. Your heartbeat quickened - she had gotten round. Maybe the thin girl next door wasn’t as thin as you thought - and she could grow.

“Forget it, I’m taking these off.”

To your surprise, Alex unabashedly tugged her pants over her hips. She leaned onto her back to kick them off, giving you a view of her long legs and ample butt. You heard her sigh with relief as she let her bottoms fall from her feet to the floor.

“Much better.”

Try as you might, you couldn’t help but stare. Her tank top had ridden up her middle as her stomach ballooned. Now it barely reached her belly button. A broad swath of her taut skin lay exposed, jutting high above the stretched fabric of her underwear.

“Those donuts are so good, I can barely control myself.” Alex patted her bare stomach, the tight flesh resonating like a drum. “I can’t believe there’s only one left…”

You watched her gaze at the remaining sugary treat. Her eyes softened and she gave an indignant pout, frustrated by her own capacity. It was irresistibly adorable. And you already knew what she would do.

“If I have the last one, promise not to tell?”

She turned her pout to you, practically begging, and you melted.

You’re not sure how she managed to fit that final donut. Her rounded belly rose and fell with each labored breath. Indents appeared at the cradle of her hips where her stomach had distended. You were certain she would burst with every bite.

Alex finished the last donut and sighed contentedly.

“God I’m such a little piggy,” she purred. Her hands fell to her tummy and she gave it the slightest shake. Her overfilled abdomen barely moved. “You must think I’m such a greedy girl.”

You were too mesmerized to respond.

“Here, see for yourself.”

Alex took your hands in hers, and placed them on either side of her bloated abdomen. You felt your blood rush with excitement. Alex didn’t seem to notice - she let out a contented sigh that became a gentle whimper.

“That feels so good, don’t stop.”

She guided your hands in a soft circle over her tummy. Her stomach felt packed to the brim, her skin warm to the touch. You gently rubbed her belly, and Alex dissolved in pleasure. 

“You look like you’re enjoying this as much as I am…”

Alex looked up at you with lidded eyes and a seductive smile. You found yourself leaning closer, and she was rising to meet you. She closed her eyes, you heard her breath catch, and her lips were suddenly inches from yours…

Alex let out a soft burp, and fell back in a fit of giggles.

“This was fun,” she winked. “Do it again soon?”

Alex1_border_shadow.png

ALEX

A 3-part short story series about the girl next door, and the results of her insatiable hunger.

This story based around a set of digital art pieces I've been putting together - I'll include each piece with every new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

PART II

For the next month, you and Alex were nearly inseparable.

She was at your door almost daily, and yet you still couldn’t get enough of her. The more time you spent with her the more she captivated you. You couldn’t deny it - you were infatuated. Maybe you were even in love.

You did everything and anything with Alex. You talked until midnight, and then some. You drank and danced for hours on end. You fell into fits of laughter together, and you never wanted them to end.

And Alex was always eating.

Alex’s appetite was as voracious as the day you met. She was never far from food, and you were more than happy to keep her satiated. When she was with you, you worked to keep her happy and full.

And you watched her grow.

It was hardly noticeable, at least at first. To your dismay Alex hadn’t been quite so bold showing off her figure since. Yet every so often you’d catch a glimpse of her tummy. Each time you did, you swore it looked just a bit softer, just a bit fuller than it had before. Alex seemed curvier, somehow more luscious now - but maybe it was just your imagination.

That was until you saw her in the tank top again.

You knocked on Alex’s door one particularly hot weekend. You waited, longer than usual - long enough to wonder if she was even home.

“Hey sorry, just give me one second…” Alex’s voice sounded rushed through the door. You heard a muffled curse and a sigh of exertion from the other side. “I’m having a bit of an issue.”

It was another minute or so before she appeared at the entryway. She hurriedly gestured for you to come in, all the while keeping carefully out of sight.

“So, I may not be able to go out. I, um, don’t think I can wear my bathing suit anymore.” 

Alex averted her eyes sheepishly. For the first time in a long while you could see her figure fully, in all her glory. And your heart rushed at the sight.

She was wearing that tank top. The fabric barely made it to her belly button now. A wide stretch of her expanded midsection stood permanently exposed. The mass of it bounced ever so slightly with her steps, betraying how soft she had become.

“I need your help, and promise to tell the truth...” 

Alex anxiously tugged at her tank, trying to cover her rounded middle. The fabric sprang back, leaving her stomach bare once again.

“Be honest...am I getting fat?”

In one fluid motion Alex pulled the tank top over her head, her arched back accentuating the plumpness of her tummy. She bit her lip and stared up at you with abashed eyes that drove you wild.

Alex was wearing a bikini - one she had clearly outgrown. The bottoms sunk into the softness of her hips, pulled taut by her voluptuous figure. Her chest overfilled her top and threatened to burst out at any moment. And in between them, her stomach ballooned forward in a prominent, sultry curve.

You were left speechless.

“Do you think this bathing suit is too small for me?” she frowned. “Do I look too chubby?”

You assured her that she looked fantastic. And you genuinely meant it.

“You’re right, I’m probably just overreacting. I ate so much today, I’m feeling bloated.”

Alex smiled playfully, her nerves easing. She followed your eyes down to her belly and glanced back up tantalizingly. 

“Are you sure you don’t mind this?”

She grabbed a handful of her pudgy middle and gave it a gentle shake. She giggled at your expression. You were entranced. 

“I’m glad you seem to appreciate how thick I’ve gotten.”

Alex sauntered closer to you, her full hips swaying. Your breath caught. With heavy-lidded eyes she looked up at you and bit her lip.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you were trying to fatten me up…”

She leaned in, rising up on her toes.

“Might as well embrace it,” she whispered, and she kissed your cheek.

Alex laughed and strolled away, all the while beaming at your dumbfounded expression.

“Let’s put this bathing suit to use.” She patted her tummy emphatically. “And grab some ice cream, it’s hot out there.”

Alex2_border_shadow.png

• 1 month later...

ALEX

A 3-part short story series about the girl next door, and the results of her insatiable hunger.

Part III

You decided that the next time you saw Alex you would ask her out.

Summer had given way to Autumn, and by now you had fallen hard for her. Day and night, all you could think of was Alex. By now you were certain - you were in love.

Not to mention, the more she grew, the harder you fell for her. 

And Alex had undoubtedly grown.

How much was hard to say. The onset of cold weather brought with it baggy sweaters and flowing tops. Alex had long ago foregone the form-fitting clothes she used to wear. Or maybe that was simply because they no longer fit.

Just when you had worked up the courage to ask her out, Alex left. She had gone away to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. You were left to envision her spending a week sprawled on the couch, day after day stuffing herself to bursting. You could hardly wait for her to return.

Days went by. You waited and wondered and waited some more. 

Finally, you got your chance.

Alex asked you over the night she came home. You made sure to grab a surprise for her - the thickest, creamiest, most fattening milkshake you could find. Size large, of course.

“Oh my god you are a dream come true, I am absolutely starving.”

Alex greeted you by wrapping her arms around your neck in a warm embrace. Her touch was soft and feminine and affectionate. And you swore you could feel the ample curve of her belly pressed against your own.

Alex beamed up at you before gulping down a mouthful of shake. She gave you a long, pining gaze and you felt your heart flutter.

“I’m glad you came, I missed you.”

You almost asked her out right then and there. But she had left you speechless.

Alex giggled and led you inside. She rocked her hips playfully while sipping on the shake. She was wearing jeans and a baggy cropped sweater that hid her figure well. You wondered if the sweater was meant to ride up so high - maybe that was the only way it fit now.

“I really shouldn’t be having this, I think I’ve overdone it recently.”
She frowned, her cheeks bulging from a particularly large gulp.

“But how could I say no?” Alex gave you her playful grin. “You got it for me, so I have to drink every last drop.”

She was true to her word. The two of you took some time to catch up, and all the while you watched Alex steadily work through the shake. She was ravenous, practically insatiable. You imagined the weight of all that cream and sugar settling on to her growing belly. She seemed more than happy to oblige.

You heard the familiar slurping of a completely empty cup.

“That was so good,” Alex groaned. She leaned back and closed her eyes in a drowsy stupor. “I can’t believe I finished it all, I’m so full…”

She cradled her tummy, her sweater pulling tight across her middle. Her stomach was perfectly outlined, allowing you to finally see the fruits of all her gluttony.

Alex had gotten fat.

Her belly, once nearly flat, was now even larger than you imagined. Months of overindulgence had finally taken its toll. Inevitably her midsection had expanded like a lush, overfilled balloon. She was no longer merely thick, or curvy, or chubby, or plump.

Alex was fat.

She caressed the dome of her round abdomen in hypnotic circles. A strip of supple flesh appeared between her outgrown sweater and skin-tight jeans. Her tummy overflowed the waistband, threatening to burst the button at any moment.

“I have a bit of a confession, promise not to judge?”

Alex looked down at her distended middle before turning her big eyes to you.

“I already ate, right before you got here. But that shake looked so good, how could I say no?”

She bit her lip guiltily.

“I just can’t help myself… I’m such a greedy little pig…”

She burped softly and let out another groan.

“I think I need to lay down…”

You helped Alex to her feet, taking her in your arms. She felt as heavy as she looked. You led her to her bed and lay her down gently. She rolled onto her side and sighed lightly, her exposed stomach bulging forward onto the mattress.

Alex grabbed your hand before you could let her go. She placed your palm to the bare skin beneath her sweater. Her tummy was warm and soft, yet firm from the fullness beneath.

“Wait, stay.”

Her voice was a soft whisper, laced with a pleased, sultry tone. Your heart raced. How could you say no?

You nestled up behind her, gently wrapping your arm around her waist. Her belly flowed into your hands like inflated dough. Alex let out a low, satisfied moan.

“So tight…”

You ran your fingers down to the waistband of her jeans. The fabric was constrictingly taut, a final restraint against her packed stomach. The button felt ready to burst. Her fattened gut yearned to be set free.

You unclasped her jeans. The button gave way, springing open with an audible pop.

Alex let out a satisfied sigh which became a contented purr. Her tummy spilled into your palm, all the while steadily pushing the zipper apart. She felt even rounder now. Your thumb fell into the deep indent of her navel, your hand resting at the base of her curved abdomen. She was absolutely perfect.

You lay there for a long while, gently caressing her ample belly. You let your hands drift over the expanse of her middle, up to the base of her full breasts and down to the tight lace of her underwear. Alex’s sighs turned to contented moans. You felt the electric rush of excitement building in your chest. This was the moment.

Alex turned to look back to you. She stared deeply with heavy-lidded eyes, full of sensual desire.

“What took you so long?”

And she kissed you, long and deep and full of passion. She tasted warm and sweet on your lips. She inhaled deeply as you kissed her back, months of pent-up longing releasing all at once.

You gave her tummy an irresistible squeeze, grabbing hold of a delectable handful of fat. Alex moaned again, low and erotic this time, and involuntariily arched her back into your hips. Her breath quivered through the kiss.
“Wait here.”

Alex giggled and pulled away. She tugged off her jeans with considerable effort, baring her voluptuous thighs. A pair of long-outgrown underwear dug into her love handles beneath.

A moment later Alex had pushed herself to her feet. You got a mesmerizing view of her luscious butt as she strolled towards the door. In a slow, tantalizing motion she grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head. She tossed it aside and turned back to you, biting a finger seductively.

Beneath the sweater, Alex wore a tank top. The same one she wore the day you met. 

Now it barely stretched past her chest.

Alex stood there in all her feminine wonder, all her curvaceous glory. Her perfect belly, round and full and plump, was displayed before her in all its alluring grandeur. She looked as wonderful as you imagined. She was a dream come true.

“You really know how to work up my appetite...”

Her voice was low and breathy and laced with anticipation. She drew the tank up her abdomen, beginning to reveal the underside of her full breasts. She reached for the light switch and pouted playfully.

“Promise to keep me full?”

alex3_border_shadow.png