Do big girls assume their partners are FA?

LikesThemLarge

Just a thought, I was at a wedding once, and my girlfriend's cousin came over the introduce herself to me. Now, my GF is a big girl (~260lbs, 5ft5), and this cousin must have easily been 350, if not much more, and she seemed really keen and kept touching me in the sort of way a married woman probably shouldn't. The question I have, is that by having a big GF, do other big women just 'know' that I'm FA? One of my GF's big friends has a similar flirtatious energy, and I've always wondered if she knows how to push my buttons and is playing a game.

Any thoughts or experiences welcome!

I told my girlfriend pretty early on in our relationship about my fetish so I can't say whether or not if she would have put it together if I hadn't told her, but she has mentioned that she "always figured she'd probably end up with someone like me" referring to my size preference. So at least in my experience, big girls definitely know guys like us exist, and I'm sure they speculate, but they also have no way of knowing for sure unless it's explicitly said. I think it's entirely possible your girlfriend's cousin could have correctly speculated your preferences based on your GF, but there's no way to really know. If she caught you checking her out or anything like that she may have just put the puzzle pieces together (just speculating, here, idk if you actually checked her out or not).

It's a good question. Assuming the big girl's partner has not explicitly "come out," I suspect many of them start out thinking the partner likes them "in spite of" their size, or is "accepting" of it. Now, if the guy is all over her fat parts in the bedroom, she might gradually put two and two together.

Honestly, I'm not sure how widespread knowledge of FAs really is. We probably tend to overstate that awareness around here.

it is a good topic for conversation, ladies may have more information than us. personally i have found that fat ladies , or anyone , appreciate being liked, and yeah usually fat ladies are happy to be taken and feel that it is in spite of their being overweight. which is a shame and requires some work from the FA to convince them that they do not have to lose weight or that you will like them more if they do, on the contrary... but short answer, most of the cases, they do not think we are FAs in my opinion

16 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

I generally assume men like my in spite of my fat or because I carry it well. 

The useful feedback I was after, thanks 😊 even with a knowledge of FA, you would naturally assume that an interested man wasn't FA? Is that just based on experience or intuition?

3 hours ago, You have a gut said:

There are many reasons why a man can be with a fat woman. Either he likes fat women, or he likes her in particular and he would like her at any weight or she was thin when they got married and got fat afterwards.

Agreed, but given that my girl was at peak weight when we met, I feel like she must know that I'm attracted to fat girls?

3 hours ago, LikesThemLarge said:

The useful feedback I was after, thanks 😊 even with a knowledge of FA, you would naturally assume that an interested man wasn't FA? Is that just based on experience or intuition?

I’ve never been with an FA. I just assume I have some appeal that isn’t totally based on body fat. Clearly to be with me you have to be okay with fat. But being okay with it doesn’t make you an FA. 

4 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

I’ve never been with an FA. I just assume I have some appeal that isn’t totally based on body fat. Clearly to be with me you have to be okay with fat. But being okay with it doesn’t make you an FA. 

Not to press too much, but is it certain your past partners were not FA? Not all FAs declare their preference - some may just act on it...

I would assume that if a guy is dating me, he’s not an FA, it’s just in spite of my weight. It’s really hard to unlearn years of society’s opinions on women being fat, even when I know FAs exist. Especially if the guy himself isn’t also chubby or fat. I still come across profiles of guys who are in really good shape or whatever and find it hard to believe they’d date a fat woman.