Coming Back To the Nest

podracer2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thing between Allison and eh... Jake going to end in a romance?

Asking because I'm not a fan of male characters in WG stories, to be honest.

Is this thing between Allison and eh... Jake going to end in a romance?

Asking because I'm not a fan of male characters in WG stories, to be honest.

Don't worry too much. He'll serve a purpose but he's not going to end up taking up any more time than he needs.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 10

Allison was smiling like crazy as she drove home for the night. The dinner had been fantastic! She had really enjoyed getting to know Jake, the dinner had been fantastic. The portions were so large that she had thought she wouldn’t be able to eat all of it but she somehow had. That was part of the reason she was getting back home so late, they ended up talking for an hour while she digested her food. Of course she got peach cobbler for dessert so that only made her more stuffed but that was beside the point.

In fact it was a little uncomfortable driving home. Her stomach hurt her and felt like it was on fire half of the time, it was gurgling and grumbling at her. She knew she shouldn’t have eaten that much but it was just so good. She debated undoing the button of her pants but she was close to home and she could relax then.

Overall she found Jake to be different but nice overall he wasn’t exactly as…refined as her but that wasn’t the worst thing in the world. He was fun to talk to and had a great sense of humor, so there was probably going to be a second date. It was fairly late by the time that she pulled up to the house and that was how she liked it. She’d talk to her mom about the date tomorrow but she just wanted to think it over in her head tonight.

Luckily her parents seems to have hit the hay early tonight so she could make her way to her bedroom with little issue. Once there she subconsciously sucked in her bulging tummy to unbutton her jeans. Her waistline was covered in deep red marks from the pinching that had gone on tonight. “Oh that’s better” Allison said to herself wiggling out of her jeans. It just felt so freeing to be out of her clothes right now, she wasn’t anti-clothes but it was certainly more comfortable not having to wear certain parts of her wardrobe.

Of course Allison knew what this meant. It meant that she really had to go and lose some of her weight but that just seemed so hard right now. She was just going to focus on her date. She reached into her drawer and pulled out a pack of Twizzler’s that she had bought and started snacking on a few as she thought about talking to him tomorrow.

Allison of course didn’t go to sleep right away, she had planned to just check her email really quick but then she got onto Buzzfeed and started reading lists, one thing led to another and before she knew it the time was three in the morning and half her bag of Twizzler’s was gone.

She had only meant to sleep until around noon but when she woke up it was one in the afternoon. “Jesus” she sighed as she looked at her phone. She stretched a bit in bed not wanting to get out of bed quite head and started getting caught up with the news of the day on her phone. Nothing too interesting on Twitter. She checked her email and only saw a few alumni emails, and then finally her texts. One was from Jake telling her how good a time he had last night. She debated texting him back but it had been an hour since he sent it, he could wait an hour longer.

She was feeling a bit peckish and decided to head downstairs to get some food. Once again she found the house to be deserted. Her parents were off doing something so she had to fend for herself. She decided that she’d go out to lunch, she just needed something to tide her over. That was when she noticed a cake that her mom must have made last night.

So she did what any true woman would do. She decided to cut herself a large piece of cake and a glass of whole milk. Normally she went with skim but she had no choice here. She gobbled the cake down fairly quickly and felt better now. She made her way upstairs getting just a hair winded. Nothing noticeable really but she wasn’t as seamless going up stairs as she had been before.

Allison took a quick shower and had her hair wrapped up in a towel and had a towel wrapped around her chubby body. She went into her room and finally decided to go and text Jake back.

‘Hey! I had a ton of fun last night. We should do something later’ she text feeling a little giddy. She wasn’t used to feeling this way about a simple date but no real action for a couple of months did that to a girl.

She smiled to herself proudly and her phone went off, she went to look at it a little too fast. Oh it was just Lucy asking her how her date had went. Well she wouldn’t be texting if she couldn’t talk to Allison gave her a call.

“Hey, so you get any last night?” Lucy bluntly asked.

“Should you be saying that so loud at work?” Allison asked.

“Oh relax I’m in the bathroom fixing up my make-up” Lucy said looking in the mirror.

“Fine, and it went great. I didn’t get any but it was only a first date. He was cute, pretty funny, not the sharpest tool in the shed but he’s nice enough” Allison replied laying down on her bed.

“So second date material?” Lucy asked.

“I’d say yes, I want to go out again. I mean dinner was great, I blew my diet but still we had fun,”

“Aww sucks you blew your diet but you’ve been looking great. I wouldn’t worry about it,” she said telling her friend what she wanted to hear. It was only to build up Allison’s confidence a bit after all.

“I guess, I’m about to go out to lunch actually” Allison said as she started to get dressed.

“Oh sweet where are you going I can take off a bit” Lucy said happily.

“Okay that sounds fine to me, how about you go and get something at…where do you wanna go?”

“Chili’s I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” Lucy said hanging up the phone.

Allison looked at her phone, well that settled that. She didn’t really have time to do her hair so it’d just have to air dry. Something she normally never did but her hair would be fine this once. So threw on a pair of her largest shorts which had grown a hair too tight and an Indians shirt that showed off her doughy waist. She tied her hair into a pony tail and she was off.

By the time that Allison got to Chili’s Lucy was already there drinking a margarita. It was about three in the afternoon. Allison slid into the booth.

“So how’d you get off work so early?” Allison asked looking over the menu.

“A: I’m awesome and B: I just said I needed an afternoon off due to…woman problem,” Lucy said giggling and drinking.

“That is so wrong but when I get a job I’m using that too,” Allison said.

“I wanted to talk to you about that. Look a job just opened at my place. It’s a secretary job so it’s crazy easy but you’d be making money. It’s nothing special you’d just take messages and look pretty. I know that you can do that,” Lucy said. Allison didn’t look thrilled.

“I don’t know…being a secretary? That’s not what I went to college for,”

“Did you go to college to flip burgers? Look it’s an easy job, you’d be able to work with me, and you’d get good healthcare. Plus you could get your foot in the door. How knows one day you could join me in my department,” Lucy said sipping on her drink.

Allison thought about it and Lucy made some good points. It was better than nothing and maybe she’d be able to impress people. She fiddled with the menu for a minute. “Okay I’ll send in my resume. If you think I’ll be good,” Allison said as the waitress came over to take their order.

Allison ended up getting a margarita as well and a full rack of baby back ribs to drink. Normally she only got a half rack but she hadn’t eaten all day today. Lucy ended up just getting a salad. Lucy had ordered hoping that her friend would take the hint but hey at least she was willing to apply for a job at her company so that was great.

The rest of the lunch went well, Lucy and Allison gossiped about random things and what she was going to do with Jake. During the middle of the lunch Jake ended up texting Allison back.

“Ugh this is one thing I don’t like. He uses a lot of text speak, it just seems weird to me” Allison said. Lucy just shrugged it off.

“Just go with it. I mean what’s the big deal? I wouldn’t use super correct grammar though. Guys find that kinda weird,” she said finishing off her second margarita. Allison was on her second herself and it sounded like a great idea to her.

‘Hey! I missed U. We shld talk all day ;)’ she said adding in that wink at the end. It wasn’t really her but he didn’t need to know that right now. He’d find out by the third date or something.

“You want any dessert? I think I want another drink still,” Lucy said feeling frisky, she couldn’t wait to get home tonight.

“Sure…let’s get two brownies with ice cream and two more margaritas!” Allison said a little louder than she had wanted to. She still had a bit of BBQ sauce around her lips but she didn’t care about that at the moment she was too busy watching her phone and waiting to text back Jake.

By the end of lunch Allison felt like a stuffed pig but she listened to what Lucy had said. So she went home, got some water in her to help sober her up a bit and got her resume ready. She kept texting Jake every five minutes so it was slow going but eventually she got it down and like Lucy had suggested she submitted her resume.

It turned out that she didn’t have to wait that long to hear back. Lucy had done her part and put a very good word in for Allison and within a week she had an interview and within another two she had been hired as a secretary. Allison was honestly surprised it had been that easy but Lucy had talked her up and it helped that Allison was a pretty girl.

Allison was just happy to actually have a job now, her parents were overjoyed and Jake was so happy for her as well. Everything in her life was going great right now. She had completely forgotten about that silly little diet that she had started.

Please Review and Leave Feedback

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 11

It had been a three weeks since Allison had started her new job and she was loving it. The first couple of weeks had been boring and not truly memorable. Mostly it had involved her learning everything about the company and getting a routine down.

Allison was still seeing Jake during this time although not as often as she’d like due to being tired from her new job. The schedule was killing her a little bit, she had been able to wake up early no problem and she had just started to feel like her body was adjusted to her new 9 to 5 schedule.

Allison’s friendship with Lucy had only improved, they went out to lunch with each other almost every day and on Friday they would both be spotted at bars together. Allison’s parents were just happy that she had a job and didn’t want to bother her at all. As far as they were concerned as long as she was working and they didn’t have to fully support her they didn’t care.

Everything in Allison’s life was looking up, that included her weight. Thanks to all of her time focusing on work and her social life that left no time for the gym and the effects were showing on her growing waistline.

It hadn’t been so bad at first, her mother had made her lunch for her but soon enough Lucy had wanted to go out and Lucy simply told her mom that she could fend for herself. That meant a lot of fattening, fast food lunches.

Allison knew this was going on, she could feel all of her new work clothes getting tighter. That was what worried her the most. She had only been working for a bit and it already felt like her ass was going to rip a seam on the skirts that she was wearing

The main plus was that her breasts were bigger which helped her out at work, she was getting more than a few appreciative glances from men. Of course Allison was squarely focused on Jake even though part of her considered ending it. It wasn’t that Jake was a bad guy, he just had a few less than perfect qualities about him. Mostly the fact that he drank, smoked, and didn’t have the best job.

Still he was a sweet boy and he seemed to know how to treat her. Besides most of the guys at work were older than her or married and she didn’t want to deal with any of that drama so she chose to keep on dating him. The sweetness more than made up for any flaws besides she knew the increasing size of her body might be a turn off for other guys but Jake didn’t seem to mind and that was comforting to her.

It was around ten in morning at the moment and Allison was heading outside for some fresh air. If there was one part of office life she found infuriating it was dealing with being inside all day but she slowly found herself adjusting. She grunted as she got up and made her way outside, thighs rubbing together. That annoyed her but all she could do was try and ignore it.

Standing outside by one of the trees for shade were a couple of the other secretaries that worked at the company. Allison hadn’t really gotten to know any of the other girls yet. She recognized the girl that trained her, Violet, but that was it. Most of the other secretaries were a few years older than Allison and had been doing this for a number of years. All of the other secretaries were currently out there smoking and relaxing. Allison debated going over, other than Lucy she hadn’t made too many friends so far and these were girls who had the same job as her maybe she could pick up a few tips.

“Hey…how are you doing?” Allison asked trying her best to be friendly. Allison had avoided contact with them in the past mostly because they smoked and Allison didn’t want to blacken her lungs but she was around Jake now and he smoked a few times in front of her. She could deal with it every once in a while.

“Oh hi there….Allison, right?” Violet said with a wide smile on her chubby face. Violet was a bit of a big woman but she carried it well. She wasn’t quite obese but she certainly wasn’t small. She had been at the company for a number of years and felt very comfortable there.

Allison cringed a bit at the smile, Violet’s point was made. Allison hadn’t exactly been the friendliest with anyone other than Lucy but she didn’t think she deserved that kind of rudeness. Allison couldn’t let Violet know she felt offended though, this woman was kind of like her boss in a way and could start assigning her tasks around the office.

“Yes, sorry still a bit new here and haven’t gotten a chance to meet everyone yet. It’s all so new to me,” Allison said playing dumb. Of course the work was easy for her but she didn’t want them to know that. She wanted the others to think that she was really just having a bit of trouble adjusting and that’s why she hadn’t tried to talk with them before.

“Oh I understand always hard starting a new job. How are you today?” Violet asked blowing smoke out of her lips. At least this new girl was coming to talk to them now. It was about time she was friendly with someone else other than that other girl.

“I’m great just came out to get some air,” Allison said feeling a little less on guard now.

“Same with us,” Violet said puffing more smoke like it was nothing. “Are you adjusting well? You seem to be doing a fairly good job so far I haven’t heard any complaints about you,” Violet said.

“Yeah it’s just been a bit crazy, having some problems sitting around all day,” Allison said truthfully. She did love her work but sitting around all day could get kind of dull.

Violet simply nodded, she noticed that the newbies clothes weren’t exactly fitting right and she seemed to have put on a few pounds. Of course it didn’t take a genius to see it but Violet had a special eye for it. She had seen many young women come through her and plump out like that. She herself had been merely chubby when she had started so she thought she’d throw Allison a bone.

“You know if you want help with the sitting you could always try smoking, gives you an excuse to get up and walk around plus it helps with other…cravings” Violet said taking a drag of her cigarette.

Allison blushed bright red, was it that obvious that she was putting on weight? She wanted to take that cigarette out of Violet’s hands and shove it down her throat. After all that woman wasn’t that thin! However Allison looked over at the two girls with Violet and they were both very tiny. Possibly skinnier than Allison at her lowest college weight and they were smoking. Maybe there was something to this after all? Okay probably not but she would be nice.

“Well thanks for the advice! I do need to get back to work though,” Allison said making her way back inside.

“You really think that smoking is going to help that fat ass?” one of the blondes asked Violet.

“Probably not but you never know,” Violet shrugged. “Don’t forget you used to be twenty pounds heavier honey” Violet said while the blonde just nervously smoked on her cigarette.

Allison put the thought out of her mind for the rest of the day until she was at dinner with Jake that night.

“Can you believe it? That bitch actually said that smoking would help my cravings,” she said downing her fries like it was nothing.

Jake just bit his bottom lip he didn’t feel like he should really say anything here but he nodded in agreement. All he had wanted to do was have a nice night at Chili’s but now Allison was making it a bit uncomfortable for him especially since he smoked as well.

Allison knew that something was up and she cocked her head to the side. Which of course revealed just how big her meaty double chin had gotten. “You don’t agree with me?” she asked.

Jake let out a sigh. “Look I’m just saying that I smoke an’ some people smoke to lose weight. That’s a fact. Was it a bitchy thing to say? Maybe but I’m not sure she meant it like that,” Jake said knowing that he was wading in dangerous territory.

Allison grumbled a bit and wiped a bit of ketchup off her lips. “Okay maybe you’re right but still! There was something bad meant by that,” she said leaning back in her chair. She was feeling full tonight after an order of cheese sticks, a few alcoholic drinks, and her burger.

“Not that it matters of course. I think you look great, and you actually eat. I love a girl who eats” Jake said trying to make her feel better.

“I guess but I’m getting fat,” Allison countered back.

“Says you,”

“Says the scale, I’ve been trying to lose weight for weeks but nothing,” Allison said. She was forgetting the fact that she hadn’t even gone to the gym but that didn’t matter to her at the moment.

“Whatever, I don’t see it. You look just as great as you did on our first date. Probably better than our first date,” Jake said taking a sip of his beer.

Allison’s heart melted at his words. “Awww you always know exactly what to say but seriously everything is getting better not just my boobs,” she said crossing her arms.

Jake blushed a little bit, he hadn’t wanted to get caught looking at them but apparently he had.

“I mean look at this belly,” she whispered to him and when she was sure no one was looking pinched more than an inch of her pale tummy.

Jake just blushed some more, she didn’t realize what she was doing to him so he just smiled at her and tried to keep his cool.

“Whatever you say but you look fine to me, better than Lucy,” he added in.

Allison just smiled and ate more of her meal. Maybe she wasn’t being fair to him. He was sweet and maybe she could try to do more things that he liked. She had been trying to drag him places that she liked the past couple of weeks. Maybe she could try and get into some things that he liked.

Suddenly the waitress made another appearance. “Would you two like dessert?” she asked the two of them and without missing a beat Allison responded.

“Yes, I’d love a slice of cheesecake,”

All thoughts of a diet were forgotten. 

Please Review

Wonderful chapter. I am pleading that Ally doesn't pick up smoking. That has been done enough including some very fine writers who nearly Always have the lady pick it up or drastically Increase a "social habit" into 2 packs a day. I hope she looks at the skinnyblondes face and sees something undesireable and stays with clean lungs and a fattening rump.

Just two cents from a guy whose new lady has finally given up the cigs entirely.

Thanks for a Marvelous story by a tremendously well-paced and talented writer.