Guest Bigbellylover2
10 minutes ago, CollegeMadeMeSoft said:

Nope! I’m in better cardiovascular/muscular shape now than I was when I was skinny so I’d say they got a little easier. 

That’s excellent!! Little surprise huh? 

On 2/14/2021 at 12:19 PM, Cushin4dapushin said:

Obviously, as someone who frequents this site, I’m really into the prospect of a formerly skinny girl gaining weight, so I think you look beautiful! 

with that said, I’m not here to coerce you. if you gain, I’d want it to be because you really want to. I’d encourage some introspection on your part, and if you still want to do it after some consideration, we’ll be here to reaffirm your beauty. 

good luck, friend<333 

On 2/14/2021 at 3:54 PM, mt_cyrus said:

Just be you, never mind those that say to get bigger. Do what you want & be comfortable with your new curves! 

7 hours ago, chonkmeister said:

Echoing what everyone else has said: active gain or not, the whole point is enjoyment and confidence. Glad you’re enjoying your body — and sharing with us ;)

7 hours ago, itisreallyme said:

stunning before and after. so delighted you have shared your blossoming with us. all your reasons to attempt to control your gain make sense, you don't want it to negatively effect your life, especially if an aspect of your lifestyle you value is being active.

Thank you everyone for being so kind and respectful 🥰 My biggest hesitation is definitely the ability to keep up with my outdoor activities, but like I mentioned, my gain up to this point has had no impact on that. 

I just figured out that I’m exactly 6 pounds shy of being considered overweight. Not making any commitments, but I will say I’m quite curious about how being overweight would look on me... 

Welcome to curvage, I think you look great with what you've gained so far!  It's very cute when a formerly skinny girl gets softer.  Just to repeat what everyone else said here, don't feel any pressure to gain more or push yourself beyond what you're comfortable with though.  I think the most important thing is for you to enjoy and love your body, and go wherever that takes ya!

Guest Bigbellylover2
6 minutes ago, CollegeMadeMeSoft said:

Sooo my workout gear is fitting differently than it used to... 

IMG_3151.thumb.JPG.6e7ee540bfacb71c39fe98520df61e3d.JPG

IMG_3154.thumb.JPG.b825fb613adcedb27dfbf15f14771e5e.JPG

IMG_3153.thumb.JPG.563a3df0df23566e397a02f62678039a.JPG

Looks like it’s fitting great! Still in use? :) 

10 hours ago, john92smith92 said:

Amazing!

What software do you use for this?

After Effects for the morph/animation and Photoshop for compression and converting to a .gif.

4 hours ago, stonerbellybabe said:

I LOVE this! Thank you!!! I really did let myself go huh 😳

Thanks! 

Always excited to make more!

That button is barely hanging on so I’d say you’ve almost eaten your way out of those size 0 shorts 😋 Gotta get you some new ones so you can let that belly breathe 😍