Guest Zapplix

I think it definitely suits you. The extra meat on your bones definitely gives you more of a shapely look. I think it’s quite beautiful and I look forward to hearing more about your wonderful accidental gain.

Your gain was not accidental, but my senior project of mind control.   It has taken some time but now the desire of being soft and round is taking over.   You will continue to blossom into  a rubenesque godness pleasing to both men and women.   You will find desire in the look and feel of sexy tight clothes and the pleasure of touch from others and yourself.  Enjoy your belly and thanks for sharing with us too.

7 hours ago, throwaway300 said:

Man, you really softened up. You’ll have to be careful in grad school if you don’t want to keep rounding out...

Curious - why aren’t you in a position to intentionally gain?

Good question! A few reasons:

1. I live with my parents right now and I think they'd be shitty about it 

2. I've had some body image issues in the past and I'm really good with where my body is right now so I'm hesitant to mess with it 

3. I really highly value my ability to hike/bike/swim long distances and don't want to give that up 

4. I don't want to have to buy new clothes again lol (but I have kept a few items from my XS days for when I feel like squeezing into something that shows how much I've blown up 😳)

Obviously, as someone who frequents this site, I’m really into the prospect of a formerly skinny girl gaining weight, so I think you look beautiful! 

with that said, I’m not here to coerce you. if you gain, I’d want it to be because you really want to. I’d encourage some introspection on your part, and if you still want to do it after some consideration, we’ll be here to reaffirm your beauty. 

good luck, friend<333 

Guest Bigbellylover2
4 minutes ago, CollegeMadeMeSoft said:

My favorite part is 1000% my belly. It's so soft and fun to play with 🙂 

It looks fantastic. Have any of your hobbies gotten more difficult to do?