Delta-8 = Drastically Increased Appetite

wantstofatten92

I always promote doing your own research but Delta-8 is a form of ** that is FEDERALLY legal so you can have shipped to whatever state in the union.  I researched Delta-8 before and saw that it stimulates the “munchies” way more then regular illegal Delta-9, without the strong psychoactive feeling.

Long story short, my wife and I tried them and when I tell you we stuffed ourselves! I never eat that much in my entire life. My wife was so turned on by my bloated belly and I was so full I didn’t even get to assess how much she ate but she was talking about how she just normally would be full but wasn’t, so she kept eating! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dude i tried a delta 8 edible the other night that I got at a headshop. I felt like I was gonna die. My heart was racing and my gf who had one too had a panic attack. I'm no noob when it comes to thc, but delta 8 definitely took me for a ride I wasn't expecting.