Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

Guest wodbugaf
On 10/28/2016 at 6:56 PM, I Claudius said:

Yeah, this story appears ridiculous.  Anyway, the lean version of BDH will be here for a while with Jurassic World 2 beginning to film in February. 

Unless she is going to play a dinosaur this time? You never know! You never know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest billow
9 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

She still looks sturdy, but thinner than Pete's Dragon and much thinner than the last time I saw her on a TV talk show.

She's filming a movie about running away from dinosaurs...  I don't think we can expect them to let her keep her fuller physique.  Nevertheless, I believe this is "skinny" Bryce Dallas Howard, which is still pretty damn hot!

Still, she and Chris Pratt should give up this fitness charade and embrace the chub!

Guest shegotfat

They obviously told her to lose weight. Being Ron Howard's daughter gives her more leeway to be fat and lazy, but within certain limits.

Guest shegotfat
16 hours ago, JustAnotherThrowaway said:

She'll stay thin for the inevitable reshoots.

There have been films where you could tell the reshoots because the actress was bigger.

• 5 months later...
Guest billow

If you've seen the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer, you'll see that Bryce is looking a little thicker the second go round.

She looks amazing in this interview from early December.  I just wish more actresses were as hot as Bryce Howard.

I watched that show when it aired with my wife, and she gasped when I told her that woman was the one in the white dress on the island in JW!

First thing she said was "Wow, she gained weight", and I was just happily content to keep my mouth shut and watch. She was noticeably plumper on the show.

The outfit she had on didn't help, either. Made her look kind of dumpy, while probably trying to hide the fact she was a little rounder.

The woman is just freaking beautiful.