Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

11 hours ago, I Claudius said:

Jurassic World 3 production is gonna suck.  She's will have to start losing weight again soon, probably in a few months.  No movie is worth her losing her figure again!

On the other hand, the lose-gain-lose-gain cycle has been good for her figure long-term. 

Maverick 

5 hours ago, John Smith said:

Are you all wishing she waddle her way in the full midst of a tropical island, trying to not end up being a feast for the dinosaurs or how?

C`mon, we've seen how she outrun Trex on high heels already. So she at any weight surely can outwaddle any dinosaur obviously. She is completely safe, no need for slimming down at all. Moreover, the fatter she is, the more desirable she is as a feast for the dinosaurs; their eager and fruitless efforts to outwaddle her would make the movie more dynamic and funny

smart meme.jpg

2 hours ago, hexxus said:

C`mon, we've seen how she outrun Trex on high heels already. So she at any weight surely can outwaddle any dinosaur obviously. She is completely safe, no need for slimming down at all. Moreover, the fatter she is, the more desirable she is as a feast for the dinosaurs; their eager and fruitless efforts to outwaddle her would make the movie more dynamic and funny

smart meme.jpg

"Outwaddle" , mind if I pick you up this word?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm hollering.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
14 minutes ago, Famousbelly said:

To be fair, she was quite a bit larger in Fallen Kingdom than the first one. Maybe they'll let the weight gain continue? 

Goldblum.png

her being fat in the movie could create some good suspense moments. like maybe shes trying to escape some velociraptors and needs to squeeze into a tight vent. she gets stuck and just barely makes it through in time.

Guest Bigdude2333
3 minutes ago, I Claudius said:

That looks like an IG photoshop job.  Checks IG, yep.

Huh?

1 hour ago, Bigdude2333 said:

Huh?

Sorry, I forgot you hadn't looked at the other thread where we were discussing photoshop on IG photos.  Take a look right below Bryce's navel.  Doesn't the coloring look a little off? A little blue tinted?  If you are really curious about what I am talking about I suggest saving the photo and uploading it to fotoforensics.com.  Their ELA analysis will show a lot of colored lines right between the button on her jeans and her navel, and that is a suspicious indicator.

Her soft arms are on full display in "Rocket Man" (she plays Elton John's mother). It might have been my imagination, but the camera really did seem to linger on them. I would recommend giving it a watch for that alone, although it is a pretty good film overall. 

Hard to find pics, but this is a decent clip:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...