Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

2 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gives me an idea though. Anyone in this forum can become a movie producer and then hire Bryce for a role where she has to gain quite a bit 😈

And then her wardrobe for the film just cycles through bikinis, thongs, crop tops, lingerie, and just straight nudity. 

Guest Bigdude2333
7 minutes ago, Deadpool 2 said:

Directing is her biggest accomplishment by far 

I think that can be interpreted very differently!

Guest The Bitch
5 hours ago, hdot6 said:

Hopefully she hits the beach this summer

She doesn't seem to be a beach person. Never seen candids of her at the beach. I guess her paper-white complexion has a lot to do with it, and the extra weight doesn't help either.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Famousbelly said:

Is it just me, or has she lost weight for this Rocketman tour? I'm starting to get a little worried... 

Screenshot_20190517-105625_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190517-105551_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190517-105702_Instagram.jpg

Oh stop it.......She is still a very beautiful curvy women.  I wish she would get s stylish though. She can be very sexy when she wants to be but seems to want to down play her hotness with her kind of goofy style of dress.  Now Jessica Chastain is always so impeccably dressed and oozes sex appeal.  

Guest Bigdude2333
56 minutes ago, Famousbelly said:

Is it just me, or has she lost weight for this Rocketman tour? I'm starting to get a little worried... 

Screenshot_20190517-105625_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190517-105551_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190517-105702_Instagram.jpg

Her weight fluctuates constantly, but now that she’s not acting anymore, she’ll be larger than not