Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

It would be great if the rest of her body matches this magnificent double chin I love how even turtleneck can't hide it. And it embellishes her face so much and looks so natural. You know, it is always cool of course when girl or woman gains weight, but some of them have a talent carry the pounds especially well, not just get nicer and plumper, but achieve dat content, mature and well-fed look and develop flawlessly proportioned figure. It is like they were born to become gorgeous BBWs.  And she is definitely one of them, glad to see that she realized the potential at least partly. I was pleased in the same way with Emily Deschanel's weight gain, for example.

howard 1.jpg

howard 2.jpg

howard 3.jpg

Lol she should eat chocolate more often and wear tops instead of coats. 

Lovely comments by the way 

"Omg she put on some weight. Looks stunning anyway any weight, but makes me think shes doing a new proyect"

"To anyone criticizing her weight...exactly what makes YOU think you're so damned perfect? She gained 35 pounds for her role in Black Mirror and it's taking some time to return to her usual weight. She's a human being. Leave her the hell alone."

And some outtakes 

She mentioned there is a scene where she can`t zip up tight dress so there is a reason to seek out for the full episode, but I am too lazy. Anybody? 

Also, this was about two years ago, so her recent weight gain is completely independent. And perhaps it is more than 35 pounds because she did not develop such luscious double chin back than. Yay

2 hours ago, hexxus said:

She mentioned there is a scene where she can`t zip up tight dress so there is a reason to seek out for the full episode, but I am too lazy. Anybody?

The only scene I found was when the friend said she would send Bryce a 4. There is no scene showing bryce actually putting on the dress from what I saw. It may have been deleted?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Forum Lurker
6 hours ago, Dr.Krieger said:

The bit from 6:14 onwards just... God damn. She's looking chubby and I can't get enough of it

26 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I like her at her size when she was in Jurassic Park.  It’s nice to see her in roles when she gets to be sexy and curvy.  At this chubby size the most you will see her in is children’s movies.

I mean, she was obviously a lot bigger in Fallen Kingdom than she was in the first one, so maybe they'll let her keep a lot more weight in part 3.