New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 4:14 PM, Big Belly Brook said:

Yes! I love it when my belly just peeks out of the bottom of my shirt. If I’m wearing a tighter shirt and it keeps riding up I don’t fix it. I love the way people can’t help but stare at my jiggly fat.

This, so much. When I see a gal with her tum hanging out the bottom of her shirt it drives me nuts

On 2/19/2021 at 11:18 PM, Big Belly Brook said:

Did some serious stuffing at dinner tonight. I must have eaten at least 1.5 lbs of meat... not to mention 2 twice baked potatoes, 4 rolls, and honestly half of the jalapeño poppers. Also a few cans of soda. I had to run to Target afterwards and just could not keep my shirt from riding right on up my bloated belly. 

CF3FF265-289C-4F63-BCCD-C2353688048F.jpeg

Oh wow. I love this. You look amazing. I would lose it if I saw this up at Target

Guest Big Belly Brook

Ho everyone! I’m so sorry I was gone with such short notice, we had an emergency in the family and I just haven’t had one to be on. Everything is fine and we’re past it now. So I’m back and (literally) bigger than ever!!! I’ve been distractedly stuffing my face the last few weeks and my belly and appetite certainly have something to show for it! 

7DFE166B-A162-4925-8DEF-6A6050058812.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Ho everyone! I’m so sorry I was gone with such short notice, we had an emergency in the family and I just haven’t had one to be on. Everything is fine and we’re past it now. So I’m back and (literally) bigger than ever!!! I’ve been distractedly stuffing my face the last few weeks and my belly and appetite certainly have something to show for it! 

Family always comes first, just glad to hear that everything's fine! 💕

Definitely glad to see you back here, though I guess we shouldn't be surprised that you couldn't control your appetite while away. Your belly looks a lot fuller than it did before 😳

Really sorry to hear that but im glad that its fine now.

i cant wait to watch your belly explode with fat, with you greediness and appetite it wont be long until it slaps at your thighs when you waddle your fat ass to the fridge and back🐷

3 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

🚨 Sexy bomb alert 🚨

but i cant sleep the hobbit GIF

Guest Big Belly Brook
3 hours ago, marlow said:

Sorry to hear about the family emergency, but glad it's in the past! Also, you look fantastic (and like you've been quite a glutton). Keep on shoveling in more treats!

Thanks! Don’t worry, I have plenty of treats stocked and we all know I can’t resist eating all of them! 

2 hours ago, Marco4561 said:

Really sorry to hear that but im glad that its fine now.

i cant wait to watch your belly explode with fat, with you greediness and appetite it wont be long until it slaps at your thighs when you waddle your fat ass to the fridge and back🐷

Thanks! It’s getting close, my belly is feeling so much heavier these days! 

3 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Family always comes first, just glad to hear that everything's fine! 💕

Definitely glad to see you back here, though I guess we shouldn't be surprised that you couldn't control your appetite while away. Your belly looks a lot fuller than it did before 😳

Thank you! I’ve certainly been keeping it full, so I’m glad the results showing! Your right though, I didn’t have any control over my appetite before, I shouldn’t be at all surprised when a huge belly is what I have to show for it! 

Guest Big Belly Brook

My belly’s pretty swollen after dinner tonight. I ordered two fried shrimp po-boys (because one is just never enough). When they came out the sandwich took up literally the entire plate. After one I was comfortably full, but that’s never enough for this greedy piggy. I shoveled the second one down and topped it off with some fries and coleslaw. At that I was content, gut swollen and peeking out of my sweater and all I could think about was how much fatter all these gluttonous meals will make me. 

3545ED36-072C-4037-986C-6B9FD34B3E19.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
4 hours ago, AllContrast said:

Im sorry to hear about your emergency. Like everyone else says, family first!!

Damn you've grown!!! So what's going to happen when the chair you're sitting in crumbles beneath you? 😉

Thank you! It’s definitely protesting every time I sit in it, but I’ll push it to its limits! They’re pretty solid chairs, so when this one gives out I’m not sure what I’ll do! 

30 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

My belly’s pretty swollen after dinner tonight. I ordered two fried shrimp po-boys (because one is just never enough). When they came out the sandwich took up literally the entire plate. After one I was comfortably full, but that’s never enough for this greedy piggy. I shoveled the second one down and topped it off with some fries and coleslaw. At that I was content, gut swollen and peeking out of my sweater and all I could think about was how much fatter all these gluttonous meals will make me. 

3545ED36-072C-4037-986C-6B9FD34B3E19.jpeg

I bet it felt really good after finishing the first one. Feeling a bit full, knowing you really should just finish off the fries and coleslaw, knowing that going for the second po-boy was definitely overdoing it  and going for it anyways, right? 😈

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Big Belly Brook

Hi everyone! 
Sorry I left you all hanging and went MIA again! I just have a ton of stuff going on right now, and don’t have the time to dedicate to updating the way I would like to! All good things, just busy things. Don’t worry though, I tend to to eat even more when I’m distracted and busy 😉. I have no intentions of slowing down through all of this and will always be the fat glutton who literally never turns down food. You guys might just not get as frequent updates until life slows down just a little bit.

The spring season has had me on a really sweet kick lately (and you guys know how much I LOVE dessert anyways). I’ve finished off at least 4 bags of Easter candy since the weekend and made a batch of muddy buddy’s yesterday that I ended up eating entirely in one sitting. Not to mention the Cinnamon rolls I made for Easter morning. My belly is really feeling it, too. I can tell I’m constantly stretching it to it capacity and it’s just ballooning out. It’s starting to get in the way more and more often, sometimes I forget how big I’ve gotten and I try to squeeze into places that just no longer fit my massive girth. So. Needless to say... you can take the girl out of the curvage, but you can’t take the curvage out the girl!large.F42F04CA-AEFC-4E88-9A84-60DF72022B7F.jpeg.af6ed7384520b5529cb3a585b04dfe3b.jpeg

2 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Hi everyone! 
Sorry I left you all hanging and went MIA again! I just have a ton of stuff going on right now, and don’t have the time to dedicate to updating the way I would like to! All good things, just busy things. Don’t worry though, I tend to to eat even more when I’m distracted and busy 😉. I have no intentions of slowing down through all of this and will always be the fat glutton who literally never turns down food. You guys might just not get as frequent updates until life slows down just a little bit.

The spring season has had me on a really sweet kick lately (and you guys know how much I LOVE dessert anyways). I’ve finished off at least 4 bags of Easter candy since the weekend and made a batch of muddy buddy’s yesterday that I ended up eating entirely in one sitting. Not to mention the Cinnamon rolls I made for Easter morning. My belly is really feeling it, too. I can tell I’m constantly stretching it to it capacity and it’s just ballooning out. It’s starting to get in the way more and more often, sometimes I forget how big I’ve gotten and I try to squeeze into places that just no longer fit my massive girth. So. Needless to say... you can take the girl out of the curvage, but you can’t take the curvage out the girl!large.F42F04CA-AEFC-4E88-9A84-60DF72022B7F.jpeg.af6ed7384520b5529cb3a585b04dfe3b.jpeg

Life happens. We understand. Always good to see you check in. You look great.

You look. Fucking. Incredible.

And thanks for posting despite being busy! Don't feel any pressure to post frequently, just do you! We're happy to hear from you when we can, and grateful when you bless us with a pic of your delish growing self. Just promise to keep eating with reckless abandon and get fatter and thicker and softer and yummier 😍

And if life slows down and you decide you want to start making content, we'll welcome it, and I'll celebrate by buying it!

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Hi everyone! 

That’s all right, you post when you post and that’s all there is to it.

You look absolutely stunning!

Guest Big Belly Brook

Just letting this fat belly hang out after a busy day. My appetite has been absolutely insatiable lately. I accidentally ate an entire cake today. Like, genuinely didn’t mean to... I was just snacking on it as I worked and before I knew it the entire thing was gone. My constant snacking and treats are going straight to my waistline. I literally have no jeans left that fit. I lounge around in leggings that allow my growing belly to expand as it needs to... and even some of those I’ve outgrown. I love how my belly just jiggles as I move. I can feel the weight of it as I waddle to the fridge for yet another snack.

I’m honestly just getting so damn fat. I saw a friend I hadn’t seen in a while the other day. She and I had always been comparable in size... not this time. I watched as people looked between her and I and realized just how big I’ve grown. Rather than embarrassed, I felt proud of the work I’ve done. I rubbed my belly that was peaking out of my shirt and gobbled down far more than my share of snacks, knowing I was easily the fattest person in the room. Being fat is seriously such a turn on. 

B4CED47C-9B89-4BF4-BD82-0C00B676176D.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, olazabul said:

Glad to see that you're enjoying yourself. Your belly is proof of your hard work. Be sure to show it off!

Thank you! I can’t help but show it off, it makes itself known everywhere I go 😜

1 hour ago, James6511 said:

Your last update is literally what dreams are made of. Damn. 🔥🔥

Being the fattest person in the room has been a dream of mine for a long time, it’s amazing to finally be living it! 

Guest Big Belly Brook

It was Sushi night and I may have overdone it... again. Is anyone really surprised, though?

I just have absolutely no control when it comes to food. Once I start, I don’t/won’t/can’t stop. I love the taste, the way that it makes me feel, how it sits heavy in stomach and adds more fat all over my body. 

0C414820-67A6-4C30-8E45-039DF8FBB8C5.jpeg