New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

Guest Big Belly Brook
Just now, RandomTask said:

@Big Belly Brook I think this guy was just trying to goad you into eating more but at any rate, the thing he's missing here is that this is typical feeding for you 😈. Even if anybody could eat that much, they don't do it regularly whereas you clearly do, that enormous belly is testament to that fact.

I thought so at first too, but after looking around his profile, that definitely wasn’t it. Like I said, his loss. This belly’s only getting bigger and fatter and my intake is literally increasing by the day. 🐷

12 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Yes! I still try to move my body daily (though admittedly I’ve gotten much lazier), but it just takes more work with all this extra weight! I tried mopping our house the other day and was sweating and panting by the end of it. And there’s no way I make it up a flight of stairs without being out of breath. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a46b70d4b8ea6507bd92d76eb79b7410.jpeg

Would love to see you in bra and panties doing heavy housework while hauling all that beautiful extra belly weight around. Then when you are winded and huffing and puffing I’d tell you - “...honey I’m taking all the housework over so you don’t burn any more calories than necessary.We  need every single calorie to settle down in your lower belly to fill fat cells and keep that spectacular gain going. In fact let’s get a house with master on 1st floor - no more stairs for you.” Then I’d pat your hang and make you a carbed up fattening lunch. A big heap of Fettuccini Alfredo.

my intake is literally increasing by the day. 🐷

thats what we like to hear. Once you get started it’s so hard to cut back or go back to normal amounts. You’ve stretched that stomach out and now it only wants more and more. I think there are big things coming your way😀

Guest barrywhite
2 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

I have no shame in the amount of food I can eat. Do I put it down like an SSBBW? No, but they were all once where I am and one day I’ll be where they are. If you’re into SSBBW’s, cool. I think they’re super hot too. That doesn’t discredit my body or the massive amounts of food I can eat. And I just eat more every day. People who appreciate that are welcome to join me in my journey into absolutely gluttony. Trolls can go away and don’t get the privilege of seeing me when I’m a SSBBW.

I merely stated what you had posted as a large amount of food really wasn't. Maybe you can put away that day in day out and your gaining weight, that's great, it's clearly working. Trolls? Get off your high horse, not everyone is here to kiss your ass and buy into the sales pitch

Guest Big Belly Brook
57 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

my intake is literally increasing by the day. 🐷

thats what we like to hear. Once you get started it’s so hard to cut back or go back to normal amounts. You’ve stretched that stomach out and now it only wants more and more. I think there are big things coming your way😀

At this point I don’t think I could ever eat just a “portion size”. That’s literally not even a snack for me. I want to keep stretching my stomach more and more as my belly hangs lower and heavier. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
1 hour ago, barrywhite said:

I merely stated what you had posted as a large amount of food really wasn't. Maybe you can put away that day in day out and your gaining weight, that's great, it's clearly working. Trolls? Get off your high horse, not everyone is here to kiss your ass and buy into the sales pitch

Winning Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, Big Belly Brook said:

At this point I don’t think I could ever eat just a “portion size”. That’s literally not even a snack for me. I want to keep stretching my stomach more and more as my belly hangs lower and heavier.

Good thing you don't mind your belly hanging out because pretty soon no shirt will cover it. Be kinda sexy to see you try though.

Guest Big Belly Brook

There’s nothing in this world a little root beer float can’t fix. Also... my drivers seat sure seams to be getting smaller. My love handles run up against the door and the center console. 🐷

9CA0CECC-1890-4A14-8A08-40AA69814E16.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

There’s nothing in this world a little root beer float can’t fix. Also... my drivers seat sure seams to be getting smaller. My love handles run up against the door and the center console. 🐷

So damn hot i just spit my drink out lol!! Bet that seatbelt is tighter than all get out

6 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Well... there is one thing a root beer float can't fix, and that's the apparently shrinking drivers seat. Though somehow I doubt that's something you're trying to fix 😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
5 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

So damn hot i just spit my drink out lol!! Bet that seatbelt is tighter than all get out

I have to tuck it under my belly or it’s super uncomfortable!

5 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Well... there is one thing a root beer float can't fix, and that's the apparently shrinking drivers seat. Though somehow I doubt that's something you're trying to fix 😈

I guess it depends on what you mean by “fix.” Maybe the fix is to keep growing my body and stuffing more and more of me into the seat 😜

11 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

I have to tuck it under my belly or it’s super uncomfortable!

I guess it depends on what you mean by “fix.” Maybe the fix is to keep growing my body and stuffing more and more of me into the seat 😜

Now that you mention it, I think this fix is way better. Not to mention it looks like all that stuffing has given you a nice place to rest those huge root beer floats. Probably need it to be a little bigger though 😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
20 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Now that you mention it, I think this fix is way better. Not to mention it looks like all that stuffing has given you a nice place to rest those huge root beer floats. Probably need it to be a little bigger though 😈

Yes! Still working on that table. I few more floats should do the trick 😉

12 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

What did you eat today?

Obviously the float. For breakfast I had waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Lunch was 2 chicken nugget meals. Snacked on a lot of cheese and fruit today. Not sure what we’re doing for dinner yet, but my belly is hungry and ready for more! 

Guest Carnivoresrule
3 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Yes! Still working on that table. I few more floats should do the trick 😉

Obviously the float. For breakfast I had waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Lunch was 2 chicken nugget meals. Snacked on a lot of cheese and fruit today. Not sure what we’re doing for dinner yet, but my belly is hungry and ready for more! 

You truly eat like a queen! Can’t wait to hear about dinner.

7 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Wow youre just geering bigger by the day 😍😍 i love your bingo wings by the way 😍

Wow wow wow - just worked my way through all 13 pages of this forum - and all I can say is this lady's approach and attitude are FANTASTIC.  She also writes so well - I just love sentences like: "looking at my fat body is constant motivation" and "I knew I was getting looks from other people as they witnessed me make a complete pig of myself and it only motivated me more."  AWESOME.

I also LOVE:

-the public flaunting
-the confidence
-the pride she has in her accomplishments
-the bottomless pit of her stomach and her absolute love of eating.

Any update on the video side of things?

Guest Big Belly Brook

I needed to look “professional” for a day and definitely thought I’d be able to make these pants work. They’re a 2x and were always my loose, fit-no-matter-what pants. I guess I’m going to have to go shopping because my belly pushes right past the waist band and the pant legs are super tight. I really can’t wait for my next measurement and weigh-in because my belly is telling me I’ve put on some serious pounds in last month or so.

5E55A15E-ADEB-4E19-BF80-3DEC6D168150.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

I needed to look “professional” for a day and definitely thought I’d be able to make these pants work. They’re a 2x and were always my loose, fit-no-matter-what pants. I guess I’m going to have to go shopping because my belly pushes right past the waist band and the pant legs are super tight. I really can’t wait for my next measurement and weigh-in because my belly is telling me I’ve put on some serious pounds in last month or so.

We can't wait either!! King sized bed sheet soon baby lol toga toga

14 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

There's no such thing as fit-no-matter-what pants with the way you've been ballooning. Just look at the way that belly is hanging/spilling over that waistband even after it's been pushed down 😳

37 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

I say you still look plenty professional.

36 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

will mike huckabee GIF

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

There's no such thing as fit-no-matter-what pants with the way you've been ballooning. Just look at the way that belly is hanging/spilling over that waistband even after it's been pushed down 😳

Clearly that’s very true... I mean at this point my pants don’t fit, shirts are a joke - even my biggest T-shirts are starting to get tight. Seems my belly is determined to make itself known!