New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

12 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

No way I could do it! I just don’t have enough self control. I would probably cave and end up gorging myself even more with anything I could get my hands on.

Can you imagine how heavy my belly will be and how low it will hang?!

I can't, and that's the best part! After all, could you have imagined just how big and heavy your belly would be now? All I know is that I think we're all going to be shocked at how much you're about to balloon 😈. I wonder what that gif of you waddling behind the cart is going to look like come summer, especially in that same shirt 👅

Guest Big Belly Brook
22 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Do you typically eat the most at lunch?

Not always, but often. It mostly depends on if I’m eating out that day or not. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
9 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

As requested, logs from today’s eating... and I haven’t had dessert yet. This one is particularly exciting for me because I’m 2,000k over my “goal” that is set to gaining 2lbs/week and I honestly never felt overly stuffed. It lets me know how much I’ve stretched my stomach in order to be able to even hold that massive amount of food. All I have to do is give in to my every desire and it seems like my belly does the work for me. Can you imagine how big I’ll be if I’m able to eat like this every day? I’m becoming such a fat pig and I love it. 

9F875B70-4381-457D-AEA4-2205CA5139D2.png

C11DE941-A73A-4D13-ABE3-157375EDDCDC.png

94C7E0C1-79B0-4887-BF3C-7E8FDAA27D39.png

5F2D0074-25DF-4A4E-B550-C410DB1BDE02.jpeg

Just realized your Pringles snack had more calories than your entire dinner!

Guest Big Belly Brook

It’s been a busy day, but I wanted to share my dinner experience with you. We went to my absolute favorite Italian restaurant tonight. I had already eaten two full meals plus an entire cheesecake, but I was so ready to devour some of my favorite foods. I wore these pants and when I started the night, they were up over my belly so nothing was showing. They brought bread to the table and the bread at this restaurant is to die for. I ate two full loaves dipped (drenched) in oil and vinegar before we even ordered. It was when I started in on the third load that I notice my waist band starting to roll down. I paid no mind and kept shoveling the food in. I ordered a creamy chicken pasta and it was orgasmic. As soon as I took a bite I couldn’t  stop. My pants kept rolling down as I ate, but I let it happen, freeing my belly to expand as much as it need to house the calories I was piling into it. I knew I was getting looks from other people as they witnessed me make a complete pig of myself and it only motivated me more. Each bite was an all consuming experience of pure pleasure knowing I was only adding to how big and heavy my belly is becoming. By the end of the dinner my fleshy lower half was exposed and I was leaned back in my seat, rubbing my belly, satisfied as we waited for the check. 

5FB8B562-F18E-42B4-9F4B-CC0E9CFD76C3.jpeg

Edited by Big Belly Brook

12 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

It’s been a busy day, but I wanted to share my dinner experience with you. We went to my absolute favorite Italian restaurant tonight. I had already eaten two full meals plus an entire cheesecake, but I was so ready to devour some of my favorite foods. I worse these pants and when I started the night, they were up over my belly so nothing was showing. They brought bread to the table and the bread at this restaurant is to die for. I ate two full loaves dipped (drenched) in oil and vinegar before we even ordered. It was when I started in on the third load that I notice my waist band starting to roll down. I paid no mind and kept shoveling the food in. I ordered a creamy chicken pasta and it was orgasmic. As soon as I took a bite I couldn’t  stop. My pants kept rolling down as I ate, but I let it happen, freeing my belly to expand as much as it need to house the calories I was piling into it. I knew I was getting looks from other people as they witnessed me make a complete pig of myself and it only motivated me more. Each bite was an all consuming experience of pure pleasure knowing I was only adding to how big and heavy my belly is becoming. By the end of the dinner my fleshy lower half was exposed and I was leaned back in my seat, rubbing my belly, satisfied as we waited for the check. 

Wow yeah there's no stopping the belly!! Its on a rampage of destruction very soon!! That belly and you cannot literally be contained!! That belly is a heavy massive round monster!! I love it and can't wait to see you in about 4 months!!

36 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

It’s been a busy day, but I wanted to share my dinner experience with you. We went to my absolute favorite Italian restaurant tonight. I had already eaten two full meals plus an entire cheesecake, but I was so ready to devour some of my favorite foods. I worse these pants and when I started the night, they were up over my belly so nothing was showing. They brought bread to the table and the bread at this restaurant is to die for. I ate two full loaves dipped (drenched) in oil and vinegar before we even ordered. It was when I started in on the third load that I notice my waist band starting to roll down. I paid no mind and kept shoveling the food in. I ordered a creamy chicken pasta and it was orgasmic. As soon as I took a bite I couldn’t  stop. My pants kept rolling down as I ate, but I let it happen, freeing my belly to expand as much as it need to house the calories I was piling into it. I knew I was getting looks from other people as they witnessed me make a complete pig of myself and it only motivated me more. Each bite was an all consuming experience of pure pleasure knowing I was only adding to how big and heavy my belly is becoming. By the end of the dinner my fleshy lower half was exposed and I was leaned back in my seat, rubbing my belly, satisfied as we waited for the check. 

Day by day you're letting yourself become even more of a pig 😳😈. Not only can you not help but indulge, you crave indulging to the point where you know you're overdoing it. Every bite isn't just amazing because of how good the food is, but also because of the pure gluttony of the fact that it's going to go straight to the gut that's already spilling between your thighs.

Guest Big Belly Brook
32 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Wow yeah there's no stopping the belly!! Its on a rampage of destruction very soon!! That belly and you cannot literally be contained!! That belly is a heavy massive round monster!! I love it and can't wait to see you in about 4 months!!

I should be well into the 300’s by then... might have to start ordering a second entree! 

3 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Day by day you're letting yourself become even more of a pig 😳😈. Not only can you not help but indulge, you crave indulging to the point where you know you're overdoing it. Every bite isn't just amazing because of how good the food is, but also because of the pure gluttony of the fact that it's going to go straight to the gut that's already spilling between your thighs.

I mean, if my flabby gut hanging out of shirts and busting out of my pants wasn’t a sign for me that I had let myself go, I don’t know what would have been. But I want it all. I want to taste all the food and keep eating it even when I’m way past full so I can feel my belly grow. I need it all so that I can be massive. 

Guest barrywhite
On 24/02/2021 at 3:29 AM, Big Belly Brook said:

As requested, logs from today’s eating... and I haven’t had dessert yet. This one is particularly exciting for me because I’m 2,000k over my “goal” that is set to gaining 2lbs/week and I honestly never felt overly stuffed. It lets me know how much I’ve stretched my stomach in order to be able to even hold that massive amount of food. All I have to do is give in to my every desire and it seems like my belly does the work for me. Can you imagine how big I’ll be if I’m able to eat like this every day? I’m becoming such a fat pig and I love it. 

9F875B70-4381-457D-AEA4-2205CA5139D2.png

C11DE941-A73A-4D13-ABE3-157375EDDCDC.png

94C7E0C1-79B0-4887-BF3C-7E8FDAA27D39.png

5F2D0074-25DF-4A4E-B550-C410DB1BDE02.jpeg

Sorry to bust your bubble but that's not a lot of food, I'd imagine most people could comfortably complete

3 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

It’s been a busy day, but I wanted to share my dinner experience with you. We went to my absolute favorite Italian restaurant tonight. I had already eaten two full meals plus an entire cheesecake, but I was so ready to devour some of my favorite foods. I wore these pants and when I started the night, they were up over my belly so nothing was showing. They brought bread to the table and the bread at this restaurant is to die for. I ate two full loaves dipped (drenched) in oil and vinegar before we even ordered. It was when I started in on the third load that I notice my waist band starting to roll down. I paid no mind and kept shoveling the food in. I ordered a creamy chicken pasta and it was orgasmic. As soon as I took a bite I couldn’t  stop. My pants kept rolling down as I ate, but I let it happen, freeing my belly to expand as much as it need to house the calories I was piling into it. I knew I was getting looks from other people as they witnessed me make a complete pig of myself and it only motivated me more. Each bite was an all consuming experience of pure pleasure knowing I was only adding to how big and heavy my belly is becoming. By the end of the dinner my fleshy lower half was exposed and I was leaned back in my seat, rubbing my belly, satisfied as we waited for the check. 

Definitely looks like a satisfied belly.

Guest Carnivoresrule
6 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

The shamelessness is so hot! So trashy and hot to eat out at a fancy restaurant looking like that with all your flab just hanging out. Really the other diners should have paid for the privilege of watching you.

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, barrywhite said:

Sorry to bust your bubble but that's not a lot of food, I'd imagine most people could comfortably complete

The size of my growing gut lets me know otherwise. Weighing double what a person my size should weigh, that’s not from eating a “normal” amount of food. The constant stares I get as I gorge my belly, the look around for other people as I order enough to feed three. A person might be able to accomplish this, but they certainly don’t do it every day and definitely not comfortably. And they most certainly aren’t increasing how much they eat on a daily basis. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
15 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

The size of my growing gut lets me know otherwise. Weighing double what a person my size should weigh, that’s not from eating a “normal” amount of food. The constant stares I get as I gorge my belly, the look around for other people as I order enough to feed three. A person might be able to accomplish this, but they certainly don’t do it every day and definitely not comfortably. And they most certainly aren’t increasing how much they eat on a daily basis. 

Ugh your cockiness about your appetite is hawt. You are so clearly superior to the average person with an average appetite.

9 hours ago, Big Belly Brook said:

Animated GIF

On 2/10/2021 at 11:15 PM, Big Belly Brook said:

Hey! I’m new here and excited to meet everyone! I’ve been gaining off and on for the last 15 years or so, but have really ballooned out in the last 5 years. I would say I started around 180 and now sit right around 290. I’m so excited to be here among other like-minded people! I love stuffing my belly, belly rubs, all food (especially ice cream!), and anything that will make my soft jiggly belly even bigger. Can’t wait to get to know all of you! 

E24104D5-E85B-4776-86D8-8F34BAA4D045.jpeg

D360A26E-9BB4-4B10-87BE-C22EEDAF1B75.jpeg

A6E6E5CB-E77B-4386-950A-C94D4315CCA6.jpeg

Love these pics, beautiful growing belly. Keep the gain going.

Guest Big Belly Brook
56 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Ugh your cockiness about your appetite is hawt. You are so clearly superior to the average person with an average appetite.

I have no shame in the amount of food I can eat. Do I put it down like an SSBBW? No, but they were all once where I am and one day I’ll be where they are. If you’re into SSBBW’s, cool. I think they’re super hot too. That doesn’t discredit my body or the massive amounts of food I can eat. And I just eat more every day. People who appreciate that are welcome to join me in my journey into absolutely gluttony. Trolls can go away and don’t get the privilege of seeing me when I’m a SSBBW.

Guest Carnivoresrule
2 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

I have no shame in the amount of food I can eat. Do I put it down like an SSBBW? No, but they were all once where I am and one day I’ll be where they are. If you’re into SSBBW’s, cool. I think they’re super hot too. That doesn’t discredit my body or the massive amounts of food I can eat. And I just eat more every day. People who appreciate that are welcome to join me in my journey into absolutely gluttony. Trolls can go away and don’t get the privilege of seeing me when I’m a SSBBW.

I mean you are getting close to SSBBW for sure. You must be 300 lbs by now and 350 is generally accepted start for SSBBW status.

This convo is really getting me excited. Will need release soon 👀

Guest Big Belly Brook
59 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

I mean you are getting close to SSBBW for sure. You must be 300 lbs by now and 350 is generally accepted start for SSBBW status.

This convo is really getting me excited. Will need release soon 👀

😉

AD162394-45E1-4D7D-95C9-F280149AA171.jpeg

Guest Big Belly Brook
51 minutes ago, jellybellylover said:

Are you noticing being out of breath on stairs or doing housework? My wife is well over 300 and is huffing and puffing after even a short walk. Carbing her up for lunch - mac n cheese and jumbalya.

Yes! I still try to move my body daily (though admittedly I’ve gotten much lazier), but it just takes more work with all this extra weight! I tried mopping our house the other day and was sweating and panting by the end of it. And there’s no way I make it up a flight of stairs without being out of breath. 

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

You talk about eating the way some talk about lifting 😍

I’d argue that gaining takes as much dedication, if not more. They calculate everything they put into their bodies, I shovel everything I can into mine! 

9 hours ago, barrywhite said:

@Big Belly Brook I think this guy was just trying to goad you into eating more but at any rate, the thing he's missing here is that this is typical feeding for you 😈. Even if anybody could eat that much, they don't do it regularly whereas you clearly do, that enormous belly is testament to that fact.