New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

8 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Definitely trying to get to 350 as fast as I can! 

Not gonna lie, I’ve had at least 1,000 calories in snacks so far today. And my pants are definitely keeping track of it for me... I’m not sure if I have any left that fit (well, that is) 😳

Oof, 1,000 calories in snacks and we haven't even hit the post dinner snacks or the midnight snacks... and those aren't lightweight snacks. Not even elastic waistbands are forgiving enough with the way you've been stuffing yourself, are they? 👅

Guest Carnivoresrule
11 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Definitely trying to get to 350 as fast as I can! 

Not gonna lie, I’ve had at least 1,000 calories in snacks so far today. And my pants are definitely keeping track of it for me... I’m not sure if I have any left that fit (well, that is) 😳

Mm so that’s 4000 excluding dinner. What did you have for that?

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, Kevinmorad said:

Yeah you should Film unless you shy.  It Turns me on Seeing a Fat girl Eat her fill Miss! Are you planning on it or are you just going to continue with the photos? in any idea photos are also awesome and well appreciated! ❤️ 

I already have some filmed, I’ve just been really busy this week and haven’t had time to submit. Hoping to have them ready to go tomorrow!

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

Oof, 1,000 calories in snacks and we haven't even hit the post dinner snacks or the midnight snacks... and those aren't lightweight snacks. Not even elastic waistbands are forgiving enough with the way you've been stuffing yourself, are they? 👅

Not for long! I actually put on some leggings yesterday that were definitely getting too tight. I can only hide from my expanding waistline for so long!

2 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Mm so that’s 4000 excluding dinner. What did you have for that?

Lots of chocolate, and a massive amount of Doritos. We literally have a Costco sized bag I’ve been munching on. Also had chicken alfredo for dinner and finished up with my favorite ice cream. Probably about a 5,500 calorie day. 

1 hour ago, hgee said:

This is so exciting, I'm so happy for you. Love the idea of sharing your food log with us, but I get it that its a pain and just takes time away from eating😀

I’ll try and share more often! 

On 2/21/2021 at 8:46 PM, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I don’t think you understand how much I love the way my belly jiggles. 

image.thumb.gif.922417f406a7f7c305ef24359ac8d340.gif

I think you're right, I don't think i do understand  🤔 perhaps you should provide more evidence to show me 😏

9 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Taco Bell was on the menu for lunch... packed down 3 crunch wrap supremes. 🐖

tumblr_11c3c351b021c456e172ec6205dceb49_2a71a31d_640.jpg

Guest Big Belly Brook

I love seeing the way these rolls and love handles are coming in. To know that they are a direct result of my gluttony and determination to stuff myself beyond capacity at every opportunity is such a turn on. Looking at my fat body is constant motivation to have a delectable treat in my hand, adding calories that I know will only serve to help me grow bigger and bigger.

300C63EA-51DB-4476-992F-AF26D0822723.thumb.jpeg.c26ac01dd629407924f30e6963ceb5f4.jpeg

Guest Carnivoresrule
21 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I love seeing the way these rolls and love handles are coming in. To know that they are a direct result of my gluttony and determination to stuff myself beyond capacity at every opportunity is such a turn on. Looking at my fat body is constant motivation to have a delectable treat in my hand, adding calories that I know will only serve to help me grow bigger and bigger.

300C63EA-51DB-4476-992F-AF26D0822723.thumb.jpeg.c26ac01dd629407924f30e6963ceb5f4.jpeg

Love your description! And as you stuff more your capacity keeps increasing!

Guest Big Belly Brook

I wanted to let you all know that I will be changing my username on this site. When I created my account, I didn't know much about Curvage and threw something together pretty hastily. In the short time I've been here, I have really loved all of the support I've already experienced and see myself here for a long time in the future. I am so excited to upload video's and share my fattening adventure with you! I want to create these under a name that is more personal and relatable as you get to know me better. So, after today my username will be Big Belly Brook... be on the lookout, I have some pretty exciting content coming!

Guest Carnivoresrule
7 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I wanted to let you all know that I will be changing my username on this site. When I created my account, I didn't know much about Curvage and threw something together pretty hastily. In the short time I've been here, I have really loved all of the support I've already experienced and see myself here for a long time in the future. I am so excited to upload video's and share my fattening adventure with you! I want to create these under a name that is more personal and relatable as you get to know me better. So, after today my username will be Big Belly Brook... be on the lookout, I have some pretty exciting content coming!

I think this is the best community. Just a bunch of beautiful fat women who love showing off and getting fatter for their admirers. Very little drama and few creeps.

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Can't wait!

Guest Carnivoresrule

One thing in particular I love hearing about is the combination of stuffing for meals and snacking the rest of the day. Normal people eat a moderate amount at meals and nothing in between, or maybe very small snacks. Goddesses like yourself on the other hand are eating constantly throughout the day; all that changes at mealtime is the rate of ingestion!

Guest Big Belly Brook
24 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

One thing in particular I love hearing about is the combination of stuffing for meals and snacking the rest of the day. Normal people eat a moderate amount at meals and nothing in between, or maybe very small snacks. Goddesses like yourself on the other hand are eating constantly throughout the day; all that changes at mealtime is the rate of ingestion!

I honestly believe snacking is what has gotten me to the size that I am. Sure, the huge meals inbetween don't hurt, but when I sit down and look at how much I've snacked in a day, it's often literally 3 meals worth of calories - sometime more. To me a serving size is the entirety of the bag/box of whatever I'm eating (which often adds up to 1000+ calories) and when I'm having multiple snacks a day well, you can do the math. I just want the feeling of my greedy belly being full all the time, so that's what I do. Keep her well fed, fat, and happy!

1 minute ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I honestly believe snacking is what has gotten me to the size that I am. Sure, the huge meals inbetween don't hurt, but when I sit down and look at how much I've snacked in a day, it's often literally 3 meals worth of calories - sometime more. To me a serving size is the entirety of the bag/box of whatever I'm eating (which often adds up to 1000+ calories) and when I'm having multiple snacks a day well, you can do the math. I just want the feeling of my greedy belly being full all the time, so that's what I do. Keep her well fed, fat, and happy!

On that note I know it’s work but I love when you do My fitness pal calorie add ups! It’s like a score board 😄

Guest Carnivoresrule
3 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Are you still eating whole packs of Oreos each night?

14 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

That's exactly what gets you with the snacking. It's so easy to lose track of how much you're eating with snacks and so easy to have a snack become a habit... I'll bet that if you don't have that mid-afternoon or midnight snack your belly's begging to be fed like you're missing a meal Not to mention that your massive meals already have you well above all the calories you need for the day, so all those snacks are going straight to your waistline. As far as eating the full bag/box, it's gotten to the point where it's just easier to finish it off than get up to store it, right? Plus it might go stale, and we can't have that 😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Submissivefeeder said:

On that note I know it’s work but I love when you do My fitness pal calorie add ups! It’s like a score board 😄

I enjoy doing it too! It’s fun to marvel at how much I eat in a day. I’m going to try and do it more often and post on here. 

1 hour ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Are you still eating whole packs of Oreos each night?

Definitely on a regular basis! Sometimes another treat will be calling my name, but it’s always something rich, sweet, and served in copious amounts.

1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

That's exactly what gets you with the snacking. It's so easy to lose track of how much you're eating with snacks and so easy to have a snack become a habit... I'll bet that if you don't have that mid-afternoon or midnight snack your belly's begging to be fed like you're missing a meal Not to mention that your massive meals already have you well above all the calories you need for the day, so all those snacks are going straight to your waistline. As far as eating the full bag/box, it's gotten to the point where it's just easier to finish it off than get up to store it, right? Plus it might go stale, and we can't have that 😈

Oh if for some reason I don’t get to snack, I’m absolutely ravenous. My gut demands to be constantly fed and isn’t happy otherwise. To the point that I keep snacks in my purse because I just don’t ever want to be hungry. All just fuel for me to get marvelously fat! 
By the time I’m getting full from a snack, I’m either through the package, or far enough through it that’s it’s not worth the effort to heave all my weight off the couch and actually put it away. So I eat it. Which just makes my appetite bigger. Before I know it I’ll probably be snacking on multiple packages as my belly just overtakes my lap. 😳

Guest Carnivoresrule

Instead of snacks and meals, maybe the operative distinction is between eating merely to assuage hunger or boredom and deliberate stuffing to capacity.

Guest Big Belly Brook

As requested, logs from today’s eating... and I haven’t had dessert yet. This one is particularly exciting for me because I’m 2,000k over my “goal” that is set to gaining 2lbs/week and I honestly never felt overly stuffed. It lets me know how much I’ve stretched my stomach in order to be able to even hold that massive amount of food. All I have to do is give in to my every desire and it seems like my belly does the work for me. Can you imagine how big I’ll be if I’m able to eat like this every day? I’m becoming such a fat pig and I love it. 

9F875B70-4381-457D-AEA4-2205CA5139D2.png

C11DE941-A73A-4D13-ABE3-157375EDDCDC.png

94C7E0C1-79B0-4887-BF3C-7E8FDAA27D39.png

5F2D0074-25DF-4A4E-B550-C410DB1BDE02.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Big Belly Brook said:

As requested, logs from today’s eating... and I haven’t had dessert yet. This one is particularly exciting for me because I’m 2,000k over my “goal” that is set to gaining 2lbs/week and I honestly never felt overly stuffed. It lets me know how much I’ve stretched my stomach in order to be able to even hold that massive amount of food. All I have to do is give in to my every desire and it seems like my belly does the work for me. Can you imagine how big I’ll be if I’m able to eat like this every day? I’m becoming such a fat pig and I love it. 

9F875B70-4381-457D-AEA4-2205CA5139D2.png

C11DE941-A73A-4D13-ABE3-157375EDDCDC.png

94C7E0C1-79B0-4887-BF3C-7E8FDAA27D39.png

5F2D0074-25DF-4A4E-B550-C410DB1BDE02.jpeg

2,000 over and just 300 away from 5,000... before dessert? You're going to hit 5,000 calories today and you never felt overly stuffed 😳. Just think about how out of control you've let your appetite get, imagine how hungry you'd feel trying to get by on a 'measly' 2,000 calories a day. Not to mention you're setting yourself up to beat the 310 lb mark for swim season 😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
24 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

2,000 over and just 300 away from 5,000... before dessert? You're going to hit 5,000 calories today and you never felt overly stuffed 😳. Just think about how out of control you've let your appetite get, imagine how hungry you'd feel trying to get by on a 'measly' 2,000 calories a day. Not to mention you're setting yourself up to beat the 310 lb mark for swim season 😈

No way I could do it! I just don’t have enough self control. I would probably cave and end up gorging myself even more with anything I could get my hands on.

Can you imagine how heavy my belly will be and how low it will hang?!