New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, panhype2 said:

This view surely is murder 🎡 The stripes must be to blame.

Oh wait: I’d guess when you walk, your hotness intensifies

image.thumb.gif.a0d01333cb8206c6720b4f610bed2def.gif

Guest Big Belly Brook
38 minutes ago, SwedishButterball said:

Wow you are amazing ❤️

Thank you! You’re so sweet, and pretty amazing yourself! ❤️

7 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

image.thumb.gif.a0d01333cb8206c6720b4f610bed2def.gif

what a sight to see! the jiggle is perfect and love the belly peeking out underneath. Soon your entire belly will be too big for that shirt with the way you're feasting!

Guest Carnivoresrule
5 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Did some serious stuffing at dinner tonight. I must have eaten at least 1.5 lbs of meat... not to mention 2 twice baked potatoes, 4 rolls, and honestly half of the jalapeño poppers. Also a few cans of soda. I had to run to Target afterwards and just could not keep my shirt from riding right on up my bloated belly. 

CF3FF265-289C-4F63-BCCD-C2353688048F.jpeg

Wow everything about this is so sexy! The shameless public gorging, the flaunting of your fat with too small clothes, the MEAT, eating all the food so no one else gets any even though you weigh as much as two people.

I assume you were super turned on after and had mind blowing sex?

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 hours ago, jaddy said:

what a sight to see! the jiggle is perfect and love the belly peeking out underneath. Soon your entire belly will be too big for that shirt with the way you're feasting!

It’s another one of those “I swear this fit before” shirts. Definitely planning on eating my way right out of it, though!

4 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Wow everything about this is so sexy! The shameless public gorging, the flaunting of your fat with too small clothes, the MEAT, eating all the food so no one else gets any even though you weigh as much as two people.

I assume you were super turned on after and had mind blowing sex?

A lady should never reveal such things! Buuuuut I will tell you I was certainly very satisfied when I went to bed last night 😉

3 hours ago, henke26 said:

Amazing belly there😃 adore the hangs hopes you gets filled every day with meats😃

Thank you!

3 hours ago, pj44 said:

If I saw you at Target with that big sexy belly hanging out of your shirt, I'd definitely chat you up, ring or not 😜

Can’t say I’d blame you, it’s not every day you see a belly like mine just wobbling around out in public.

2 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Look at all that jiggle. Or maybe it’s more of a wobble... either way, you’re mesmerizing just pushing a cart 😍

I think it’s a little of both... the belly jiggles, but I’m so fat that I wobble 😉

Guest Big Belly Brook
6 minutes ago, Submissivefeeder said:

The confidence! The hungry predator on the prowl for more food hehe 

Forever looking for more food! 

12 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Somehow I don’t think this is the look they were going for when they designed this shirt 😂

927F83FA-1BB1-459D-B9F0-24D406109F43.jpeg

Perhaps not, but I'd say it looks even better than the look they were going for. It could be improved with a nice big shake in your hand though 👅

14 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Somehow I don’t think this is the look they were going for when they designed this shirt 😂

Well, maybe they had your visual imagination in mind - that you would make this little adjustment for the "Oh Wow!!" effect   😂 

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

They designed it to have the knot even higher, so even more of your fat gut can hang out and jiggle around with every step you make ^^ 

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

Perhaps not, but I'd say it looks even better than the look they were going for. It could be improved with a nice big shake in your hand though 👅

Definitely agree! Hmmm. Maybe I’ll have one with lunch 😉

1 hour ago, panhype2 said:

Well, maybe they had your visual imagination in mind - that you would make this little adjustment for the "Oh Wow!!" effect   😂 

Ha! That’s definitely it! 

12 minutes ago, Marco4561 said:

They designed it to have the knot even higher, so even more of your fat gut can hang out and jiggle around with every step you make ^^ 

Even if it isn’t, I think that’s a better way to wear it!

Guest Big Belly Brook
52 minutes ago, rotwang said:

I see a ring on your finger.  Are you married to a FEEDER ??? 🤔

Well he’s clearly not starving me 😂

My husband definitely keeps me well fed. Really well fed. Like stuffed to capacity well fed lol