New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

Guest Big Belly Brook
28 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Yeah, I'm not sure you've ever made it to the 'or' in 'Go big or go home'. Any time you've listed out what you've eaten, it's eye opening to me. And the reward is an amazing ballooning belly 😍

Guilty as charged! When I go home I’m practically rolling because I’ve gone so big. 🐷

Guest Big Belly Brook
11 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

And even after all that, I'm betting that you can't help but have a 'little' snack or two, maybe some extra dessert when you home 😈

I mean, second dessert is always on the table. And a midnight snack is practically a given meal at this point... you can’t expect this belly to go all the way from dinner to breakfast without a proper fill-up. 😉

Guest Carnivoresrule
1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Of course! Go big or go home. And boy do I go big. 

Sounds amazing tbh. Do they like give you full portions of everything x 14?

27 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I mean, second dessert is always on the table. And a midnight snack is practically a given meal at this point... you can’t expect this belly to go all the way from dinner to breakfast without a proper fill-up. 😉

Oh, I'd make sure second dessert is always on the table, as in on the actual table. There's no way you'd be able to resist it then 👅.

Guest Big Belly Brook
17 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Sounds amazing tbh. Do they like give you full portions of everything x 14?

They just bring around the meats as they come out of the kitchen. They’ll give you as many slices/portions as you ask for. I would take a smaller portion of my less favorites to make sure I could get full portions of what I really wanted. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
17 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

They just bring around the meats as they come out of the kitchen. They’ll give you as many slices/portions as you ask for. I would take a smaller portion of my less favorites to make sure I could get full portions of what I really wanted. 

What were your favorite meats?

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

What were your favorite meats?

Lamb is my absolute favorite, but also really enjoyed all the different cuts of steaks and the beef ribs. I mean really though, there isn't anything I didn't like. Plus I ate A LOT of their rolls. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
53 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Lamb is my absolute favorite, but also really enjoyed all the different cuts of steaks and the beef ribs. I mean really though, there isn't anything I didn't like. Plus I ate A LOT of their rolls. 

Wish I’d been there!

11 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Dinner... and after dinner 🐖

52D1C1F8-FB62-43AC-ACD6-1A6C9DE6A075.jpeg

0BC8C7B6-9857-4DF0-AAF9-FBAAB3CF9860.jpeg

Look at how your belly’s starting to spill into the sink, not to mention those side rolls and love handles, you’ve gotten massive 😍. Though I guess that’s what happens when it takes 3 pizzas to start to satisfy your appetite... 😳

Guest Big Belly Brook
9 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Look at how your belly’s starting to spill into the sink, not to mention those side rolls and love handles, you’ve gotten massive 😍. Though I guess that’s what happens when it takes 3 pizzas to start to satisfy your appetite... 😳

Hoping those pizza’s go straight to my gut!

Guest Big Belly Brook
30 minutes ago, hgee said:

This looks like so much fun and you look amazing.  Thanks for sharing all this!

So glad you’re here! Getting fatter is so much fun! What’s better than eating copious amounts of all your favorite foods whenever you want?!

Guest Carnivoresrule
10 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

10 hours ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Dinner... and after dinner 🐖

52D1C1F8-FB62-43AC-ACD6-1A6C9DE6A075.jpeg

0BC8C7B6-9857-4DF0-AAF9-FBAAB3CF9860.jpeg

Waiting for that gut to creep down to the bottom of the sink😍

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Waiting for that gut to creep down to the bottom of the sink😍

You and me both! I got hungry in the middle of the night again last night, so I polished off an entire pint of Ben and Jerry’s... after I had already had one before bed. 

Guest Carnivoresrule
16 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

You and me both! I got hungry in the middle of the night again last night, so I polished off an entire pint of Ben and Jerry’s... after I had already had one before bed. 

Fuckkkk

Guest Big Belly Brook
30 minutes ago, gizmo1451 said:

you really have a rather large appetite 

It matches my rather large gut! 😉

The question is always... what should I fill it with?

22 minutes ago, bsmorpher said:

Wow, you look amazing! I love your facial expressions. 

Awe, thank you! ❤️

10 minutes ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Is there anything you don’t like to eat?

Ummmm... I’m not a huge fan of peas. Other than that, feed me and make me grow!