New Fatty On The Block

Guest Big Belly Brook

Guest Big Belly Brook

Mmmm I stuffed my belly so full of delicious treats today, but it’s calling out for more again. Lucky me raided the stores yesterday for all the clearance valentines chocolates. Guess who’s eating well tonight?! 🍫💝

5 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Mmmm I stuffed my belly so full of delicious treats today, but it’s calling out for more again. Lucky me raided the stores yesterday for all the clearance valentines chocolates. Guess who’s eating well tonight?! 🍫💝

Getting hard to keep up with your belly, both in trying to keep it stuffed full and in finding clothes that it doesn't spill out of, isn't it? I can't imagine how much chocolate you're about to demolish, all of the 'snacks' you've been showing us make it obvious why your belly is almost touch the bed in that last picture 😳😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
19 minutes ago, Zardolnia said:

Getting hard to keep up with your belly, both in trying to keep it stuffed full and in finding clothes that it doesn't spill out of, isn't it? I can't imagine how much chocolate you're about to demolish, all of the 'snacks' you've been showing us make it obvious why your belly is almost touch the bed in that last picture 😳😈

I’m pretty much a slave to my appetite at this point. When my belly is greedy and wants more food, I always oblige. Which means I basically eat all day. Sometimes I look down as my flab pushes out of my shirt and think “how did I get this fat?!” And then I look at the food in my hand and know exactly what I’ve done to myself. 

15 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

I’m pretty much a slave to my appetite at this point. When my belly is greedy and wants more food, I always oblige. Which means I basically eat all day. Sometimes I look down as my flab pushes out of my shirt and think “how did I get this fat?!” And then I look at the food in my hand and know exactly what I’ve done to myself. 

It's so dangerous giving into your appetite like that, it never stops demanding more once you let it get its foot in the door. It's too easy to add a bit to your portions at meals, have a few more cookies during snacks, add new snack times during the day, isn't it? And all those new snack times mean sitting on the couch too. And really, what's a pound or two when you've already got a bit of pudge already, right? No one will notice... not even you. Until it's too late that is 👅😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
17 hours ago, Zardolnia said:

It's so dangerous giving into your appetite like that, it never stops demanding more once you let it get its foot in the door. It's too easy to add a bit to your portions at meals, have a few more cookies during snacks, add new snack times during the day, isn't it? And all those new snack times mean sitting on the couch too. And really, what's a pound or two when you've already got a bit of pudge already, right? No one will notice... not even you. Until it's too late that is 👅😈

Oh and it’s definitely too late. There’s no chance I could ever stick to a diet. I give into my belly’s desires far too easily. No. At this point it’s best to just stuff it full and let it expand so the world can see the pig that I truly am. 

29 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Sitting here wondering if anybody will notice when I snack all the way through my next meeting...

80CCF26B-9750-4CDC-AB8B-F10449D2E49A.thumb.jpeg.3ff86dda15cd366ad0fa6faca58d30d2.jpeg

If you pop any buttons during the meeting they might.

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

If they don't know notice now, they'll probably notice whenever you head back into the office 👅

Oh I can’t wait for that day. I’ve been working from home for almost a year now and I’ve gotten so fat just gorging myself all day long. Waaaay past the “quarantine 15”. They’re going to be absolutely shocked. 

1 hour ago, Petey said:

If you pop any buttons during the meeting they might.

Wouldn’t that be a sight? Sitting there and suddenly they just see my button pop and belly spill out for everyone to see... there would be no missing how huge I’ve gotten! 😳

Edited by Big Belly Brook

1 hour ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Oh I can’t wait for that day. I’ve been working from home for almost a year now and I’ve gotten so fat just gorging myself all day long. Waaaay past the “quarantine 15”.  

In that case, maybe you should work from home for a couple more years.😈

Guest Big Belly Brook
8 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

In that case, maybe you should work from home for a couple more years.😈

I’d love that! I’m hoping to go back just 2x a week when we’re done with this. I need more time to stuff my belly! 

Guest Big Belly Brook
31 minutes ago, shield said:

Your pics are amazing and I'm really excited to buy your videos when they come out!

If you haven't already filmed one, have you thought of doing a burping video or a stuffing/rp vid with a lot of burps?

I’ll put it on the list! The video I’m uploading has A LOT of stuffing and a few burps ❤️

Guest Big Belly Brook
1 hour ago, Zardolnia said:

I'm not sure that little really applies here 👅. This before and after is as impressive as your appetite, but I guess the two aren't entirely unrelated 😅

You’re right, there’s not much “little” about me... in fact everything just keeps getting bigger and bigger. 

Guest Carnivoresrule

Morning sexy! Love to have another new fatty on the block and one who is totally shameless about displaying her naked fat in public! Also as a fanatical carnivore your account of your meal at the Brazilian steakhouse was one of the hottest things I’ve read. Hope you do it again!

Guest Big Belly Brook
3 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Morning sexy! Love to have another new fatty on the block and one who is totally shameless about displaying her naked fat in public! Also as a fanatical carnivore your account of your meal at the Brazilian steakhouse was one of the hottest things I’ve read. Hope you do it again!

Thank you, I’m glad to be here getting fatter for you. The bigger I get, the more I get to show off my fat belly!

Also, I can’t wait to go back! We usually go a few times a year. I’m usually quite the pig, but I’m total hog when I we go there. 🐷

Guest Carnivoresrule
3 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Thank you, I’m glad to be here getting fatter for you. The bigger I get, the more I get to show off my fat belly!

Also, I can’t wait to go back! We usually go a few times a year. I’m usually quite the pig, but I’m total hog when I we go there. 🐷

I never actually went there and just checked the menu. I assume you had the Churrasco with 14 kinds of meat with sides? Wow

Guest Big Belly Brook
2 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

I never actually went there and just checked the menu. I assume you had the Churrasco with 14 kinds of meat with sides? Wow

Of course! Go big or go home. And boy do I go big. 

6 minutes ago, BigBellyBabeBBW said:

Of course! Go big or go home. And boy do I go big. 

Yeah, I'm not sure you've ever made it to the 'or' in 'Go big or go home'. Any time you've listed out what you've eaten, it's eye opening to me. And the reward is an amazing ballooning belly 😍